PDA

View Full Version : Primordial Peformance's topic carrier vs. Iron Legion's

dacookiemonsta
08-27-2013, 04:34 PM
I've been wondering for awhile what the main difference in these two were where Iron Legion's seemingly dries you out in the region you place it frequently and PP's didn't really do that.. At least to me.

PP's almost felt like a gentle lotion (at least AndroEnhance did) whereas when I was midway through my Trenazone cycle last year my upper chest/collar bone was extremely dry and red.

Did Enhance have aloe or some sort of moisturizer?

SoCal-Nutrition
08-27-2013, 04:50 PM
in to hear other's thoughts

pitboss
08-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Without having a bottle of PP topical in front of me I can tell you it contains some botanical oils and whatnot that smell good and moisturize the skin. Trenazone has harsh chemicals that can cause skin discomfort ( luckily not for me ). Doesn't the " new " trenazone from Iron Legion have a less-harsh base?

O_RYAN_007
08-29-2013, 05:24 AM
I'll look into it later this evening, I have a bottle in my restroom.

Freepressright
08-29-2013, 08:09 AM
I have run the Dermacrine gel and AndroEnhance. I and several others who used AE noted that it turned our skin dry, rough and brittle. There was a significant amount of irritation with it, whereas the Dermacrine did not. The AE smelled like tequila. It was far more alcoholic than the Dermacrine.

Devastatingdave
08-30-2013, 09:38 AM
The new carrier that Dienazone uses has some minor improvements over trenazone in terms of drying time, absorption, and I have noticed that it does not dry my skin like the older trenazone did. I have used both of the products extensively and trenazone was much more of a chore to apply because of the issue you mentioned. I didnt notice any irritation at all with my last run of Dienazone.