PDA

View Full Version : Kill Cliff Recovery Drink - Anyone here try it?

Freepressright
08-28-2013, 06:05 AM
My boss owns a BJJ school and gave us a can of this stuff. Although it's pricey, I was impressed with it. I'm not sure what on the label does it, but I busted a hard leg workout and drank one after. About 45 minutes later I felt like I could do it all over again. And the stuff only has 25mg of caffeine, mostly to aid absorption of the ingredients.

It's apparently popular with CrossFit people.

The singer in my band is a BJJ competitor, drinks energy drinks often, and even he reported a similar experience on Kill Cliff.

It's too expensive to have around every day, but I'm definitely going to pick up some to stash it for days when I need not to be wrecked the rest of the day by a hellacious workout (like Fridays when I have a band show that night).

pman42
09-04-2013, 02:20 AM
I'd say you could pick up all the ingredients separately for less than the cost of the cans.

pain reduction probably comes from systemic enzymes

Kill Cliff is formulated to support anti-inflammation and recovery. Each 12-ounce can of Kill Cliff contains a proprietary mix of all natural recovery-supporting ingredients including: Ginger Root, Green Tea Extract, Milk Thistle and Ginseng Root Powder. It also contains a premium enzyme blend of Amylase, Beta Gluconase, Bromelain, Invertase, Lipase, Protease 4.5, and Serrapeptase as well as B, C and E Vitamins. Kill Cliff contains no sugar, only 25 mg of caffeine, and 15 calories. So you can feel AWESOME about drinking it everyday. All drinks ship free!

Freepressright
09-04-2013, 08:00 AM
I thought that too. It would be nice to know how much of the ingredients you're getting in what proportion. I've tried it a few times now and the effect works every time. All my BJJ buddies swear by its effect.

h2s
09-04-2013, 08:43 AM
It's apparently popular with CrossFit people.

Shocked no one jumped on you for that one.

Interesting though, Ill check it out if I see it.

Freepressright
09-04-2013, 09:35 AM
LOL

Freepressright
09-04-2013, 09:51 AM
For the record, I don't do Cross Fit. I do occasionally dabble in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Kill Cliff is heavily marketed to the BJJ schools, as well as Cross Fit.

h2s
09-04-2013, 10:05 AM
For the record, I don't do Cross Fit. I do occasionally dabble in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Kill Cliff is heavily marketed to the BJJ schools, as well as Cross Fit.

Yeah I was just messing with you. And I don't blame them, if I started selling a fitness product, I would want the massive amount of people into crossfit to be on board as well.

Freepressright
09-04-2013, 11:14 AM
:)