PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones and Colognes..

WesleyInman
08-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Anyone else here an avid cologne fan like myself?? If so what are your favorite scents?

Also are any of you guys into Pheromones and pheromone collections? I have been studying these and researching for 12+ years..

Believe it or not, it's pretty addictive,owning and testing cologne scents and pheromones, etc..it's very similar to the supplement/aas industry in that there are several techniques involved, finding a legit source is very difficult and you have to experiment a bit to find what is best.

Pheromones essentially in lamens terms are scents that the body naturally produces that can cause arousal or attraction in the opposite sex. There are synthetic pheromones that can actually not only replace but basically put your body on steroids in terms of attracting women and causing sexual arousal in women.

Though the science is in the prehistoric ages because most people think they do not work, or are not sure if they work, or they have not experienced or are aware of the effects a pheromone can have on people.

Anyways I actually released my own line of scents on my supplement store and I wanted to share this knowledge with you guys. If anyone is interested I will post up some interesting science, legit information to further explain these compounds.

Also I will gladly give some personal experiences with these including my past 2 weeks with a new product that is a 3 pheromone blend.

Different scents can cause sexual arousal, honesty, anger, intimidation, respect and many other human emotions..they trigger chemical releases in persons who smell these scents.

Most people probably think the entire idea is a scam, bullshit, etc..But I assure you it is very much as real as using IM test....real pheromones are amazing....They have many many benefits when wearing them.

Let me know if anyone wants to hear more and I'll post up in this thread.

What might be surprising to hear is that in several tests, the two scents that caused women to "become wet" and therefore scents that were able to actually cause a woman to be physically aroused from smell were 1) Baby Powder 2) licorice. Also top responders were Pumpkin and Cucumber.

Food, Hormones and Sex are all common scents that act as pheromones naturally.

Men with higher testosterone levels produce more naturally occuring pheromones and supplementing with DHEA as well as testosterone cause an even greater release. This coincides with why men with muscle are generally more respected, liked, and can draw more attention as well as sexual attention in women.

nate3993
08-29-2013, 11:55 PM
well. i dont need pheromones to attract anyone. already got that covered, but it is very interesting. but man. if i went on a pheromone cologne and got a girlfriend, my BOYFRIEND would be pissed! lmao

SoCal-Nutrition
08-30-2013, 12:02 AM
I don't know much about pheromones, but my favorite colognes:
-black diamond by canali
-john varvatos classic
-gucci guilty

burlyman30
08-30-2013, 12:13 AM
Pheromones are pretty interesting, actually. Problem is, I'm married, so attracting other women to me is not a good idea. My charm and good looks gets me in enough trouble already!

BoneDaddy
08-30-2013, 05:11 AM
I'm a cologne whore myself. I'm always buying something.

As far as pheromones, I've always had a sketchy attitude towards what I generally see for sale. It's like gear, is it real? Is it bunk? Interested in your blend and the stories with it though!

Jelisej
08-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Interesting topic, I know that as my hormones are shifting so is my body odour changing, so it makes sense to me that women can sense good hormonal balance- tough it seems that its working only when women are in that stage when they can get pregnant, as in that stage their sense of smell is bit different.

Other thing is- as women get older they get more sensitive to body odours, so I guess for them it would not work.

milehighguy
08-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Interesting...hate the smell of licorice but if that equates to a wet opportunity then damn! Let it roll.

WesleyInman
08-30-2013, 10:27 AM
well. i dont need pheromones to attract anyone. already got that covered, but it is very interesting. but man. if i went on a pheromone cologne and got a girlfriend, my BOYFRIEND would be pissed! lmao
Hahahahaha..they make unisex ones too..they increase arousal in your mate.

I don't know much about pheromones, but my favorite colognes:
-black diamond by canali
-john varvatos classic
-gucci guilty

I know Gucci guilty.smells good!! My absolutely most amazing scent was Dolce and Gabbanna BY MAN. Discontinued in 2007 :( Why, I will never know. I have bought a few bottles for around $200 since then, but I have been out for a year still searching. I see them on ebay here and there for $500 a bottle :(

Pheromones are pretty interesting, actually. Problem is, I'm married, so attracting other women to me is not a good idea. My charm and good looks gets me in enough trouble already!

I'm a cologne whore myself. I'm always buying something.

As far as pheromones, I've always had a sketchy attitude towards what I generally see for sale. It's like gear, is it real? Is it bunk? Interested in your blend and the stories with it though!

Yes it is just like gear. Only harder to know or get the real thing unless you are involved in scent forums and deal with pheromones for years. I have been into it for so long now, it's just like being on the forums and getting to know what's what, whos legit..etc...I can tell you firsthand when you get the right ones and experiment with them, you will see for a fact they work. Sometimes you can draw almost too much attention. Also if you apply too much, the scents can be overpowering and you can actually intimidate and piss people off.

It's body chemistry at its finest and the reward is sex, positive attention and admiration. It can be quite addictive.

Interesting topic, I know that as my hormones are shifting so is my body odour changing, so it makes sense to me that women can sense good hormonal balance- tough it seems that its working only when women are in that stage when they can get pregnant, as in that stage their sense of smell is bit different.

Other thing is- as women get older they get more sensitive to body odours, so I guess for them it would not work.

Yep you are right..older women, ie cougars are one of the main groups it hits..and young girls though this is not a positive but I will post up my quick stories at the end of this.

Women give off pheromones to men as well and very often you may be super attracted or sexually attracted to a woman who is not overly attractive or in good shape and in many instances, she can be giving off a sexual scent that draws you in...looks are secondary to the brain signals released however obviously a solid pheromone scent coupled with a pleasing physical feature or figure is going to work wonders.

Interesting...hate the smell of licorice but if that equates to a wet opportunity then damn! Let it roll.

LOL!!! Yep...but very few scents use licorice. They use neroli oil or even orange. A good thing you can do though is to have these scents in your house when trying to attract a new woman or even when you want to spice it up in the bedroom with your spouse.

LOL!! Awesome :)

Actually, my biggest clientele are my own PT clients who are married. They complain of a lack of sex or attraction from their spouses. So they get samples from me. The biggest sexual scent I have found to work is a legit ANDROSTENONE pheromone. You do have to get the right one and find the correct ratio when you mix with colognes, certain colognes have low keys or moderate or high..basically how dense the colognes scent is can determine how you mix them..I personally mix them at a ratio of 4:1 or 6:1..good thing with me is that I do all the science and work and all my clients do is buy them from me, I do all the thinking for them.

But Burly, every married man who has bought them speaks of an immediate increase in sexual encounters. Most often the guys will get home after a day of wearing it and text me, or message me "it works!!"...

They look at me as if I have invented something magical, when all I have done is connected them with the right product.

Ok so I will post some legit science for you guys that are interested in the background, but first I will tell you my last 2 weeks with a new scent.. I have combined 3 pheromones as well using ANDROSTENONE because I find that is the best scent to draw a sexual reaction. Here is what can happen with a real pheromone:

When I say mix, I do a drop on each wrist, neck, and behind each ear...let it dry for 10mins totally and then a very light spray of each cologne.

The raw pheromone smells amazing. I have seen reviews that it smells like "urine" which if you apply too much is possible. Pheromones are found naturally occurring in sweat and urine. Certain cultures will have a more keen smelling ability, meaning you may attract certain populations of women, compared to other cultures my find your scent off putting. Think about different cultures you may have "smelled" around you. Because they eat certain foods, have different environmental factors, etc..

Pheromones can certainly have a "sexual" smell..kind of that smell you get right after having sex, like the combined scents of you and the female. Most often you have to wait an hour or two for it to mix and blend with your own bodies chemistry as that will have a very specific effect on the scent that you give off.

Anyways here is what happened first two weeks using the new product I have developed.

-Women are much friendlier. On several ocassions women have stopped to talk to me, usually I am very unapproachable. I had two women at a store literally fighting to help me, and ended up both of them stayed with me for 15 minutes helping me find clothes for my daughter. I was given free products 2x so far from women working in restraunts.

-Women come and stand by me in multiples. It's very odd..actually. They want to stand close I assume, so in public, shopping, etc..I have found that women will come out of nowhere stand a foot or two away from me for extended periods of times. Actually I have been the one to walk away and in most cases, they follow at a distance. The downside to this attractive feature is that I am often around kids..I have a 5 year old daughter, so we do alot of play dates like Chuckee Cheese, bouncy houses, or shopping in girls stores. I literally have had swarms of teenage girls and younger doing the same thing..approaching me, standing near me, following me in multiples.

So note to self. No pheromones EVER again at any of those places, because it's just a creepy effect I wish to avoid at all costs. Even my daughter was like 'daddy those girls keep following us" LOL.

-Women touch me more often in conversation. Small gestures on the hand, wrist, or legs when sitting..but this body language cannot be ignored.

-Women want to make you happy. I went to join a new gym. The owner was a middle aged female who was looking at me like a deer in headlights..I wear the scent daily so of course I had it on. Once we discussed the price, it was $50 a month..she literally said, but you, you only have to pay $20 a month and you get free tanning too. I was like, ok. LOL..so that was nice.

-Immediately after visiting a female friend she text me, "what are you wearing you smell amazing.". So I wrote back, "what did you think" and she text "Whatever it is, it was making my mouth water, literally."

-One of my female friends who usually plays hard to get has invited herself over several times this week, when usually I am the one that has to ask her. So now that the tables are turned, I've pulled the calculated neglect card which works magically.

-Have hooked up with 2 new women in the last 2 weeks since wearing this scent. Never had met them until last week.

Not a sales pitch for you guys..Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, especially single men or men looking to improve sexual attraction in their relationships.

This weekend I'll throw up some valid medical literature I have found to be accurate over the years I have been into these.

Thanx everyone :)

rockstarjacked
08-30-2013, 10:54 AM
I have no problem hooking up with women, somewhat often too. I can't imagine what would happen if I had access to these pheromones LOL, would be funny to say the least. Sounds legit.

BoneDaddy
08-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Is that the Phero-Max or one you haven't put up on your site yet? Will it be about the same price? I wasn't expecting that price.....lol

WesleyInman
08-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Pheromax is decent.

I have had better success with my own blends and doing samples. Most people question them until they try them, so a 6 dollar sample is always a good bet.

I will have 3mL spray bottles for like $20 bucks a shot.

Real pheromones are expensive. For raws, each raw pheromone will cost you $50-$300 dollars, and that is usually a 10mL bottle or smaller. But realistically the ratios are low, so you can get a bottle that will last you months even if you use it daily.

If you guys need a link to my store PM me I don't want to disrespect the forum. Also feel no pressure to get pheromones from me. If you are looking for a good individual product, find a legit ANDROSTENONE..that is the most potent sexual pheromone that I have found.

I have found a combination of several blends is what works best. There are pheromones that literally can affect moods in other people, cause happiness, passiveness and even truth serum scents. They all work, just be very careful as alot of counterfeits exist.

Also pheromones are not a magic trick. What they will do is put women in your path, give you an advantage where they have a subliminal attraction and draw to you. They will be easier to approach, and let their guards down. Plus you are essentially sending them a scent that you are ready to "mate" so you are enticing them sexually so most of the women you are going to attract will be on the same page. Once you communicate with them, it is up to you to close. And appearance, personality, charm..must still be in place. I have seen more then one of the people I give pheromones to, draw a woman in conversation and still fuck it up bc they acted desperate or just didn't know how to pickup a woman in the first place.

It's a tool...a good one :)

Again let me get you guys some science for you to view..just be careful bc once you get the bug, you will find yourself spending money monthly on new versions, scents, etc..even if you have one that works well. I personally like variety in everything, different scents will help attract different type of women as well.

BoneDaddy
08-30-2013, 01:32 PM
I think I found your store. Let me know when you get those 3ML's up, I'll grab 1 for sure of the blend!

nate3993
08-30-2013, 06:36 PM
so im curious. if my bf and i both put on the pheromones, we'd be both be more attracted to each other? is that correct? what's a good unisex one. i'm down haha

WesleyInman
08-30-2013, 09:16 PM
so im curious. if my bf and i both put on the pheromones, we'd be both be more attracted to each other? is that correct? what's a good unisex one. i'm down haha

Yes this is a fact. You will have the effect of the fact that scents stimulate brain signals in conjunction with the fact that you already have feelings and attraction associated with this person.

The one biggest downside for gay men is that pheromones have been reported to cause aggression more so in gay men when you OD or overdose the product. Many people just getting into pheromones think more is better, but it is not true. You have to experiment with amounts and find what is best suited to you, however 4-6 drops, literally a drop on each pulse point has been shown to work in "most" men.

Now the ironic thing is that in gay men, very similar pheromones attract men...this is because gay men are not attracted to a females scents, hormones,etc..according to the research. This would further validate that "being gay" is genetic or you are born with it. Now mind you, I will not argue this fact, don't care to, don't know if it is 100% true, have no opinion on it, so anyone that is or is not, please do not become upset with me, I am simply broadcasting what the "research" shows to date.

Mind you, getting back to what I was saying for some reason, reports of men on men using pheromones reports high incidences of aggression and violence increases. Excess pheromones have been shown to irritate women as well as straight men.

Again, Androstenone seems to be the "heavy hitter" in all aspects to attract women or men. Pheromones for women to wear to signal men, are completely different. My research in that department is not very strong because honestly I don't really care to help women attract men. I did this to benefit myself, and now clients and friends of mine..all males. Women have it easy in my opinion, so I don't go out of my way to bring them cutting edge products or even discuss them with them. Most women can walk up to any man, a stranger and request sex and the majority of the time, they could pull it off, even if they aren't super attractive. Much different for men.

So to answer your questions, putatives, or pheromones that are given numbers as names because they are still in research mode, work well for gay men, Androstadienone is a big one, besides the Androstenone ingredient already discussed, and another product that has good reviews among gay men are ALPHA pheromones. These pheromones display authority and dominance when worn which have reviewed well among gay men. The issue is that these are very hard to get, putatives and the others being researched. I have only tried one research pheromone, and it certainly worked, although I must say it did not smell good when applied. At my store I have a product out now that is called FEMME FATALE..(I'm using this now) 2 of its ingredients are ANDROSTENONE and ANDROSTADIENONE and it is 80-90% pheromones and it is unisex and can work for gay men, though I don't carry a variety of products for gay men, they are much more rare, expensive and they are not bought as often. I actually sell .5mL tiny samples on purpose because 90% of people who are not aware of the science behind pheromones.

But yeah those are a few pheromones you can shop around for if you are looking to give any of them a shot.

WesleyInman
08-30-2013, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah to update you guys, tonight I tried my new version FEMME FATALE out grocery shopping and at the mall...Certainly got some "hits"..A "hit" is what is called when you are wearing pheromones and you get female attention, flirted with, or other signals to show you the product is working.

I had several hits. I probably had 3 married women, hand in hand with their husbands lock eyes, smile, purse their lips in passing, certainly the body language was evident...it actually always irritates me though when this happens..I have no respect for an unloyal woman regardless if she is giving me attention or wants to bang me..I will have none of it.

Even if you are 10+ feet from a female the scents can actually signal them from that distance.

Tonight wearing the new scent, I ran into a woman I know and when I walked up to speak to her I instantly saw her blushing and turn red..She turned her head and said, I dont want to you see me like this I'm not wearing my makeup. Mind you she was married...But again..body language fellas.

Which reminds me, if any of you are looking for a book or books to read that will help you land women, close on sales or increase your effectiveness in your day to day lives, I recommend Robert Green's "48 laws of Power" or the "art of seduction"..These are excellent very very long and detailed books that will teach you how psychology and body language can assist you in various ways in attracting people.

Just thought I'd give you guys this info too...

Last but not least..the new pheromones I'd say I got the majority of my "hits" from women 40-60 years old..which is my dating range..so this works for me. Unfortunately, I did have the issue again where I had very young teenage girls and younger approach me, smiling, standing near me, following me with this product. Most odd was 2 girls maybe 8 walked up to me and started talking to me out of the blue about random topics while their moms looked on in horror and as I too displayed my horror. And a 6 year old ran up to me and hugged me at TJ Maxx out of nowhere to which her mother apologized but then proceeded to talk me up..so not sure if this was her doing or that the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" LOL

Still trying to research the alchemy behind this, but it would correspond with Hormone levels and scent levels most likely. No age is immune to the response and from what I understand certain cultures are very very sensitive to pheromones.

There are several pheromones that have been made "illegal" apparently in certain concentrations you cannot obtain said scents. It has said that pheromones in certain concentrations can be hazardous to ones health but literature does not show ANY specifics. Some reports do show that men who have overdosed on pheromones, applying too much to the skin have displayed mood changes and depression on days that they have worn too much. Also it is said that some pheromones are illegal because they are so effective that it is said to be manipulative of seduction and sexuality and is considered immoral. Also like steroids or PED's there are a large group of people who wish Pheromones to be illegal because they believe it to be "cheating".

burlyman30
08-30-2013, 11:41 PM
This thread name may need to be changed to The Wesley Inman School for Guys Who Want to Score. :D

burlyman30
08-30-2013, 11:52 PM
Lots of interesting info so far about the different scents. Considering precious few women I know will eat licorice (red vines yes, but the black licorice, no way), the effects of that scent are surprising.

I can say for certain that since being on TRT, I get more looks, smiles, stares, flirts etc. I'm thinking the higher testosterone level creates some pheromone-like effect, though I've not done any research to back this up.

Sperwer
08-31-2013, 12:19 AM
This thread name may need to be changed to The Wesley Inman School for Guys Who Want to Score. :D

or in the case of those of us who are married, "guys who want to find out whether their wives know how to use a gelding knife."

Sperwer
08-31-2013, 12:29 AM
Lots of interesting info so far about the different scents. Considering precious few women I know will eat licorice (red vines yes, but the black licorice, no way), the effects of that scent are surprising.

I can say for certain that since being on TRT, I get more looks, smiles, stares, flirts etc. I'm thinking the higher testosterone level creates some pheromone-like effect, though I've not done any research to back this up.

Ditto that. But I think it has as much to do simply with body comp, posture, bearing and a projected sense of self-confidence. Certainly in my case, it can't have much to do with scent, as (apparently because of l-carnitine consumption) (my wife and daughter inform me that) I smell like fried squid a lot of the time, especially after working out. That's not as bad it sounds, at least here, because fried squid is a traditional snack - people buy it instead of popcorn at the movies) - so it doesn't turn people off (even if they find it odd); but I don;t think anybody's panties get wet because of it.

BoneDaddy
08-31-2013, 09:41 AM
fascinating, fascinating stuff........

milehighguy
08-31-2013, 09:57 AM
One of my female friends who usually plays hard to get has invited herself over several times this week, when usually I am the one that has to ask her. So now that the tables are turned, I've pulled the calculated neglect card which works magically.

attaboy...! :p

I think I found your store. Let me know when you get those 3ML's up, I'll grab 1 for sure of the blend!

let us know how that works out big fella...

Bucks
09-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Very interesting read here. I wonder how this would work in the sales profession to just give that edge to ones sales presentation ?

Broly
09-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Vegas on the 14th... as good a testing ground as any

WesleyInman
09-01-2013, 06:47 PM
attaboy...! :p

let us know how that works out big fella...

Bone Daddy and Broly PM me and I will send you each a free sample size of the newest one I have...

I cannot really afford to give out more at this time because I gave away an entire order..and my samples only cost $6 dollars that includes free shipping, so this really shows it is not a sales pitch...I really do just use it to make my clients happy and if I sell a full 3.4mL bottle (which Im sold out of) then I make a very small profit.

Very interesting read here. I wonder how this would work in the sales profession to just give that edge to ones sales presentation ?
Hey Bucks..actually they are very often use pheromones in sales and business ventures and they work very well. My raw supplier came up with a blend that is very well spoken for..I may grab a bottle and make samples, though this is not my "scent or formula" It is a 9 pheromone mix and it has exceptionally good feedback from salesmen. Problem is 20mL is like $140 bucks. So if I get a few people who want it, only then I will purchase it.

PM me and rest assured it will help.

2 of my PT clients called me begging to buy samples today. When they showed up they both were shocked to report that they had noticeable attention and increases in sexual attention. "I can't believe it works"..Which I must admit at this point offends me, because I wouldn't back something that didn't work..supplement wise, AAS wise, peptide wise, cologne or pheromone wise.

Both said that everytime they have worn it around their gf's they have been attacked sexually..and their women comment on the scent and lick and kiss the area of application. This is a pretty common theme in pheromone science..and always a good idea to give one spray inside the Calvin Kleins.

Quick Update for you guys..and this is not a bullshit story, this is my newest pheromone blend I have worn it now 2x..the pheromones are not new, just this combination and ratio order (ratios and pheromone blends can differ some will cause respect, some will cause fear, sexual attraction, anger, etc.. The version I deal with are all sexual attractant based primarily.

I wore it to the county fair yesterday with my daughter. On the way, stopped at Dunkin Donuts. I found the scent so pleasing that I caught myself unintentionally smelling my wrist several times the rest of the day wearing it..like it was literally attracting myself somehow? Love the scent.

Day 2 I went to a local fair with my daughter. On the way there stopped at dunkin donuts to grab some iced coffee..Every woman there was smiling wide eyed as I passed, as well as the staff all came over to talk to me. They gave me my order for free and my daughters as well.

As I was leaving ran into my ex gf..she looked hot as hell I must add..anyways, we hugged and talked briefly. 5 minutes after leaving I got a text from her that said "I am still so sexually attracted to you, I have to have you again."

At the fair, 4 separate women approached me out of the blue, in 4 separate instances and gave me books of tickets for my daughter for free. (this never happens) One woman gave me a $20 dollar pass for free.

Getting on rides, several male ride operators told me to keep my tickets, there was no fee. Ordering my daughter food, they gave me 2 extra items..again free, without asking.

People literally approached me all day, or women smiled and waved in passing.

Ran into a client that i personally train and when she hugged me, she went right back to the spot on my neck where I applied and resmelled it, she asked me what I was wearing because it smelled amazing as she looked at me wide eyed.

WesleyInman
09-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Heres a quick article on some of the science for you guys interested in these types of products:

How do the Pheromones work?

VNO Pheromones

Scientists have known for decades about an organ just inside the nasal cavity called the vomeronasal organ or VNO, and its sole function is to detect trace amounts of airborne chemicals called pheromones.

Researchers studying human pheromone response have focused on this tiny organ composed of two small pits a few centimeters inside the nasal passage. Specialized nerve pathways now known as "Nerve O" lead from the VNO and run directly to the limbic region of the brain, bypassing the olfactory cortex.

These nerves were thought to remain dormant the majority of the time, but have now been confirmed to become active with a flood of measurable electrical impulses when subjected to specific human pheromones. The evidence is undeniable: Humans do in fact respond to pheromones!

Pheromones detected by the VNO have been shown in laboratory tests to send powerful signals directly to the limbic region of the brain, also known as the “seat of emotions”. This region of the brain is not directly connected to reason or cognitive thought patterns, rather it controls our emotions and sexual desires. So, the stimulating feelings we experience from pheromones can be quite powerful.

When these sexual and romantic feelings overwhelm us, our brains release a chemical called phenethylamine which in turn kicks on dopamine production and the next thing we know, the fireworks begin. This powerful cascade of events can happen in a matter of seconds, but the effects can last a life time. This is the phenomena commonly known as "love at first sight", and is well documented in the annuls of brain literature.
Is there any evidence to show if Pheromones are effective in attracting people?

There is plenty of evidence. With the advances in science, the evidence that pheromones are effective in attracting opposite sexes is growing rapidly. Check our news section for more details.
Are the Pheromones used within the products obtained from humans?

No. The pheromones that are used to manufacture the various pheromone products are chemically synthesized.
What are Synthesized Human Pheromones?

Because of extremely limited supply of human Pheromones, it would be impossible to satisfy the general consumer's demand for non-synthesized versions of Pheromone products. The limited supply would make the human Pheromones incredibly expensive and virtually out of range for over 90% of the population. To deliver the Pheromone product at a fairly reasonable prices, human Pheromones are therefore synthesized to resemble the original chemical compounds.
What is a chemical synthesis?

Synthesis is the construction of complex chemical compounds from simpler ones. It is the process by which many substances important to daily life are obtained. It is applied to all types of chemical compounds, but most syntheses are of organic molecules.Chemists synthesize chemical compounds that occur in nature in order to gain a better understanding of their structures. Synthesis also enables chemists to produce compounds that do not form naturally for research purposes. In industry, synthesis is used to make products in large quantity.
What is a VNO?

VNO Function: Pheromone Communication: The Vomeronasal Organ or VNO is the receptor organ of a sensory system involved in chemical communication. Among mammals, sex Pheromones that advertise sexual readiness to potential mates are often, although not necessarily exclusively, detected by the VNO. Odors that are produced by one individual and detected by another of the same species are called "Pheromones" if the process is a real communication with benefit to both individuals. Sexual communication is only one example.
How does the VNO function?

Human VNO Function: Recent experiments report that an electrical response can be recorded from the VNO pit in awake humans in response to chemicals found in human skin. The researchers suggest that the effective substances (steroids) are human pheromones but have not investigated this possibility scientifically. The best documented examples of chemical (pheromonal?) communication in humans is the synchronization of menstrual cycles among women who live together, and the damping of irregularities in menstrual cycle length by chemicals from males.
Do the pheromones work in the same way for both sexes ?

Pheromones work for both hetero and homo sexual attraction. You should always wear the pheromone designed for your gender regardless of which sex you'd like to attract.

BoneDaddy
09-01-2013, 07:44 PM

Do it, and report back!

Bone Daddy and Broly PM me and I will send you each a free sample size of the newest one I have...

PM on it's way!

Bucks
09-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Hey Bucks..actually they are very often use pheromones in sales and business ventures and they work very well. My raw supplier came up with a blend that is very well spoken for..I may grab a bottle and make samples, though this is not my "scent or formula" It is a 9 pheromone mix and it has exceptionally good feedback from salesmen. Problem is 20mL is like $140 bucks. So if I get a few people who want it, only then I will purchase it.

God your a hell of a salesman on this stuff. Have you ever tried it in a strip club? Seems like alot of sales meetings wind up there for me.

WesleyInman
09-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Do it, and report back!

PM on it's way!
Got it, sent u a PM back enjoy.

God your a hell of a salesman on this stuff. Have you ever tried it in a strip club? Seems like alot of sales meetings wind up there for me.

Hey Bucks. It's easy to sell something you believe in..that is why I do so well myself with my clients and Prescription Nutrition because I personally believe there is no better protein blends and flavors on the planet, so it's super simple.

I do want to make sure my Swole Source family doesn't think this is a sales pitch..it isn't. I actually only have the samples for sale and I charge $6 bucks which includes shipping. Pheromones are very very expensive. Not a money making endeavor at all..

I do like to give people I like or care about inside information or little tips and help I have had along the way. I truly think you guys will enjoy pheromones..the right ones.

Also in terms of my store, I do hope to be more unique then other supp. stores in providing these. I do think that having the research, knowledge and that I have access to real pheromones makes me stand out in comparison..so I certainly think this is a good thing.

Hope you guys with samples enjoy. I didn't choose anyone based on preference, just picked a few guys who asked, sorry wish I could afford to ship free samples to the whole SS crew, I would..I'm actually running out of my own stock already!!!! LOL

Looking forward to hearing what the guys have to say :)

Bucks
09-02-2013, 08:29 AM
I do want to make sure my Swole Source family doesn't think this is a sales pitch..it isn't. I actually only have the samples for sale and I charge $6 bucks which includes shipping. Pheromones are very very expensive. Not a money making endeavor at all..

I didn't mean it as a negative comment as you seem to speak your mind on products. I have read mixed reviews about pheromones, but never tried them personally.They sound helpful in the business world and fun in the personal world!

I have noticed as well when on a cycle something is different with easier people connections. Maybe pheromones are a great off cycle addition to keep some of that confidence one oozes when on. Have you noticed any difference in using pheromones on or off cycle?

WesleyInman
09-02-2013, 09:43 AM
I didn't mean it as a negative comment as you seem to speak your mind on products. I have read mixed reviews about pheromones, but never tried them personally.They sound helpful in the business world and fun in the personal world!

I have noticed as well when on a cycle something is different with easier people connections. Maybe pheromones are a great off cycle addition to keep some of that confidence one oozes when on. Have you noticed any difference in using pheromones on or off cycle?

Nope I didn't take your comment that way at all :) Not from Swole Source you guys are awesome!!!

I just wanna be very clear i am not trying to make money from my Swole Source friends and family. I truly want the guys who need this product to have it is all..I think most guys here can tell my intent is good..pheromones is a very skeptical industry..but my experience is that it is skeptical because there are scumbags counterfeiting them to make a buck off people and ruin the true effect and possibilities they have.

And yes, pheromones do work better in men with higher testosterone levels..that is a fact based on MRI and brain scans they have done in research. It has been shown that DHEA works very well as an enzyme type of reaction, so it magnifies the effects of Synthetic Hormones. So pure test will certainly have a great effect.

I am actually going to produce an oral line of "natural test" boosters to coincide with my pheromones on my forum. So that "natural" users can elevate their levels and experience a better result.

I have had different results with different pheromones. I have tried ones that do not work and tied down for a fact that the most dominant pheromone that I see results with for people is "Androstenone" so then it is a matter of just being sure you have a supplier with real raw product and I do. I actually now know the true smell of androstenone so i can spot a fake a mile away...which is good news for my friends and customers.

The one area of research that I am trying to focus on and work with some of the alchemists, is there are products that cause "self effects"..meaning the person wearing it. The one product I have the 3x strength one "can" have this effect. It can cause one to be attracted to your own smell..in fact it happens when I wear these products, I subconsciously smell my wrist throughout the day. Also I have caught myself many times saying "what is that smell, it smells so good" only to remember it is the scent emitting from me applying these.

The thing I am looking into is how we can use pheromones to release Hormones in the male body. It is a fact that it can signal brain chemicals to release all kinds of hormones and chemicals like dopamine etc..I am convinced that there may be a way to signal the body to release natural testosterone continually, kind of like a natural test booster, think DAA or DHEA, but only stronger and through scent..this is what I am working on now.

Also it has been shown that men who are aroused more during the day have higher natural testosterone levels..This means men who are more sexually attracted or signaled during the day would have a higher level..so if you were to watch porn, or be sexually aroused, etc..with this being said and done, I plan to try and incorporate a cialis type of product (legal and not cialis of course) into the "vitamin pack" I come up with. This will ultimately give a natural user an even higher level and ability to transmit the pheromones more successfully. It is all a matter of time but this is what I am currently working on a side project with a few of the chemists who actually are far more knowledgeable and experienced then I am.

In the meantime, Im sending out a few samples to my Swole Source family. You guys enjoy and looking forward to hearing what you think :)

Scope75
09-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Interesting thread and lots of good info/stories too.

I bet my GF would like if I wore pheromones because she likes certain scents and is always smelling me when I'm not even wearing anything.

SoCal-Nutrition
09-05-2013, 06:54 PM
just had a buddy of mine tell me the girls in his office always come on to him when he's on test...he couldn't figure out why.

burlyman30
09-06-2013, 03:23 PM
just had a buddy of mine tell me the girls in his office always come on to him when he's on test...he couldn't figure out why.

My wife's female cousins always want to hug and hold me just a little longer than normal and at family functions, they want to spend their time talking to me instead of her. Wife has actually started to get jealous now. Haha. I can't say I mind the attention and affection... they are all beautiful. Sometimes it feels a little odd when they are hugging me like that in from of their husbands, though. I get the feeling they'd be even more expressive if all our spouses weren't right there.

I really love testosterone. Lol

WesleyInman
09-06-2013, 05:52 PM
LOL @ Burly :)

You may also notice this phenomena when you are sweating at the gym..Women will openly admit that they love how a man smells when he is working out at the gym..ie pheromones.

I sent out a few samples to some of the Swole Source guys, so let's see if they have any good stories or experiences.

I have been wearing mine and daily get compliments on smelling good...So it's not to say women are stripping me naked in public and sexually attacking me, but certainly positive attention is nice.

One downside I noticed though with the 3x blend, is 2 times I was out at night this week and I had a swarm of bugs all over me. Meanwhile no one else had any of them on them, because I had them all over me. So this is one more potential thing to look into..reasons behind this.

burlyman30
09-06-2013, 06:02 PM
But it was only the female bugs, so its working right! It just goes cross-species! That's good to know, because you might want to keep yourself clear of the apes and baboons when you take your daughter to the zoo, lest they try to make sweet sweet love with you.

burlyman30
09-06-2013, 06:12 PM
LOL @ Burly :)

You may also notice this phenomena when you are sweating at the gym..Women will openly admit that they love how a man smells when he is working out at the gym..ie pheromones.

I'm a guy with no game and no ability to take anything further than chit chat (unless I'm wanting wifey to leave me), but the attention is nice, no doubt about it.

I am interested to hear more from the guys who got samples... I'm pretty sure that a free sample obligates the guys to report back after usage.

milehighguy
09-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that a free sample obligates the guys to report back after usage.

Yea...I would agree. I will stay tuned in to hear more

USN HM 350Z
09-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Super interesting thread. I agree with the effects of TRT. That is part of the reason I am leaving my wife for my new girl friend lol

burlyman30
09-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Super interesting thread. I agree with the effects of TRT. That is part of the reason I am leaving my wife for my new girl friend lol

I'm undecided as to whether this is a good or bad side effect.

Cdsnuts
09-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Awesome thread.

USN HM 350Z
09-06-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm undecided as to whether this is a good or bad side effect.

for me it is good. The girl friend is awesome in every way

BoneDaddy
09-12-2013, 05:18 AM
I tried my sample of Femme Fatale yesterday before going for an eye appointment......with results that had me asking myself "Are you fucking kidding me?" I'll throw up a mini review later tonight or tomorrow.......No doubt, this stuff works FYI.

Bucks
09-12-2013, 07:27 AM
I tried my sample of Femme Fatale yesterday before going for an eye appointment......with results that had me asking myself "Are you fucking kidding me?" I'll throw up a mini review later tonight or tomorrow.......No doubt, this stuff works FYI.

Your giving me a hard on!

milehighguy
09-12-2013, 08:01 AM

And what's up with the teaser? Leave us hanging....

WesleyInman
09-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Good news Bone Daddy..I'm getting alot of feedback from customers who are saying "Holy shit it works"...and are telling stories of added sexual encounters from spouses, and/or attention from women.

I'm still using it. The one thing I have noticed is women regularly give me things for free when I wear this stuff. They will come up to me and start some bullshit conversation...I usually get, "excuse me, do you workout". Nonetheless that's the only way some of them know how to open the door. These products have gotten me 1-2 stalkers at my gym. I have a woman who works at one who came out yesterday and scrubbed my weight bar and 45lb plates with WD-40 and then proceeded to just sit there and stare at me silently smiling. Super Creepy.

Also some negative attention. I have found that I have been getting FB friend requests from Married women I know or have run into while on this product, and then an inappropriate message.

I do have two other reports from customers of young teenage girls, and not the "legal" young hitting on said older men.

I personally had a teenage girl tell me I was muscular and then grab my ass this week. I was at a loss of words and got the hell out of their quick. Sometimes when it works, you find yourself scratching your head in disbelief.

I also had one of my client's wife contact me and ask me to no longer give her husband this cologne. Apparently it led to him getting hit on with her there, which resulted in a pretty bad arguement between them.

So just be aware, it can be a double edge sword.

But yeah I have some 3mL spray versions coming out this week.They will be $20 bucks including shipping. Which is equal to 6 of the sample sizes. I'm trying to keep these smaller to keep the prices fair, so mind you the labeling and all will be very basic on these items, only the larger bottles will be true designer brand bottles, etc..Nonetheless the ingredients are in these bottles, so for me that's all I would personally care about!

Cdsnuts
09-12-2013, 09:22 AM

BoneDaddy
09-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Let me know as soon as you have the 3ml sprays. I will buy that damn day...lol

Sorry to keep you guys hanging, I'll post it up, promise.

Bucks
09-12-2013, 11:27 AM

I'm hoping I get this trophy !

nate3993
09-12-2013, 12:58 PM
I personally didnt notice much. That's just me though. I even put on a pretty good amount.

WesleyInman
09-12-2013, 01:05 PM
I personally didnt notice much. That's just me though. I even put on a pretty good amount.

Thank you for the feedback :) Sorry to hear.

It certainly is a process, the more often you wear it, the chances are you will notice things. And even then, even though the science is there, there are no guarantees!! Some people wear it once and get 20 hits, others wear it 20x and get 1 hit. Tough to say but the good thing is that when it does work, you certainly know it :)

WesleyInman
09-12-2013, 08:07 PM
By the way, these products "are illegal in 9 countries.....yep, its made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiSPUc2Jck

WesleyInman
09-12-2013, 08:36 PM
I forgot to add in..wore the femme fatale to the gym tonight. Had a woman come up to me, introduce herself in front of a friend that was training with me. She literally began to sniff me like a dog...all over my arms and chest and then stepped back and said, "oh I like him"...then she proceeded to try and stand there and talk with me, all the while I was preparing to do some standing military presses. Never met her before. Creepy but nonetheless, I would consider that a "hit"... My friend was looking at me in shock...so I told him I was wearing the cologne LOL...

Anyways, happy a few guys at SS got to try the products and a few like them. I'm actually sold out for a few days. But I will be back up and rolling by Monday.

Anyone else has questions, or even if you need recommendations on other pheromones that work, I do not mind pointing you in the right direction :)

O_RYAN_007
09-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I forgot to add in..wore the femme fatale to the gym tonight. Had a woman come up to me, introduce herself in front of a friend that was training with me. She literally began to sniff me like a dog...all over my arms and chest and then stepped back and said, "oh I like him"...then she proceeded to try and stand there and talk with me, all the while I was preparing to do some standing military presses. Never met her before. Creepy but nonetheless, I would consider that a "hit"... My friend was looking at me in shock...so I told him I was wearing the cologne LOL...

Anyways, happy a few guys at SS got to try the products and a few like them. I'm actually sold out for a few days. But I will be back up and rolling by Monday.

Anyone else has questions, or even if you need recommendations on other pheromones that work, I do not mind pointing you in the right direction :)

SOLID!

burlyman30
09-12-2013, 10:28 PM
I have a question.. I'm not a cologne guy. Can you just spray on pheromones without the extra scent? Or do they have an odd smell that needs to be masked by a fragrance?

WesleyInman
09-12-2013, 11:10 PM
I have a question.. I'm not a cologne guy. Can you just spray on pheromones without the extra scent? Or do they have an odd smell that needs to be masked by a fragrance?

Yes you actually can. You have to get an unscented version which is very hard to find. Again it's kind of like AAS...but probably more difficult...because you have to have a legit supplier, and there are alot of counterfeits..but once you have smelled real pheromones, you will never forget the scent and u will always be able to tell which products have real pheromones in them after that.

I actually do have the raw unscented pheromones at my disposal, so if you need something special made Burly, like a sample of pure pheromones so you can add to your own cologne, or use no cologne, just say the word. I will not make a dime off of it, I just want my SS family to have the same opportunities I have. Burly I should have more sample bottles by Monday so if you need one, PM me...I keep raw pheromones on hand all time, as I have used them and been obsessed with the industry for over a decade...It has landed me more then my fair share of women so I try to share what I have learned and experienced.

Raw pheromones once they mix with your personal scent have the identical smell as you would have after you engage in sexual activitiy. This is part of the reason the scents are so attractive. I think I mentioned it earlier, but if you ever had very good and long sex, and you have that sweaty, sex smell on you and you go out in public, you will get the very same response as you would using Synthetic pheromones. This is also why so many people report that when you apply the scent to your pulse points you will find yourself repeatedly smelling yourself all day.

When I apply even raw pheromones, I can honestly tell you that all day I cannot help myself but to smell the wrist area if you apply it there, all day long. It is a very addictive smell. You can even smell it the next day..that is how you know you have a pure product. As odd as it sounds, you can literally 'turn yourself on" by smelling your own scent. Odd but true.

Scope75
09-13-2013, 05:59 AM
Man I wish I was single so I could put these scents to work. Hell it might be worth buying just to have some cool stories of females smelling me and acting funny. Lol

burlyman30
09-13-2013, 08:08 AM
Hell it might be worth buying just to have some cool stories of females smelling me and acting funny. Lol

Haha... I was thinking the same thing. Of course, I wouldn't complain if Mrs. Burly was a bit more forward/aggressive either.

O_RYAN_007
09-13-2013, 08:19 AM
I'll take a sample!!!

I'd like to try this on with the wife.

burlyman30
09-13-2013, 08:31 AM
I'll take a sample!!!

I'd like to try this on with the wife.

Only married a year and she doesn't want you anymore.... so sad. :p

O_RYAN_007
09-13-2013, 09:26 AM
Only married a year and she doesn't want you anymore.... so sad. :p

Yup, all this powerlifting and leaning up has driven her away! :)

BoneDaddy
09-13-2013, 10:13 AM
By the way, these products "are illegal in 9 countries.....yep, its made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiSPUc2Jck

60% of the time, it works every time!!

Scope75
09-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Haha... I was thinking the same thing. Of course, I wouldn't complain if Mrs. Burly was a bit more forward/aggressive either.

I can get it whenever i want it from my GF, but ueah it would be nice for her to be the aggressive one because when she's horned up and aggressive shit gets wild/fun.
I know this weekend is going to be one of those weekends too!!! :)

WesleyInman
09-13-2013, 01:19 PM
There has been alot of requests if you can mix the scents I have with your own cologne, and the answer is you would not want to do that. Activ8, femme fatale, and gymntonic all have their own scents. I do have raw unscented pheromones that what I mix with my scents. So just bc so many guys have asked, I will now sell just the unscented raw pheromones in a sample size as well as a spray 3ml bottle for the same price.

But if you purchase the unscented raw version, you must realize you DO NOT want to spray it on. Rather you will need to unscrew the top and either dab one drop on each pulse point, wrist, inside elbow, neck where you take your pulse, or you can even take a syringe and draw out and drop it onto the skin. You DO NOT want alot of the raw pheromone..too much is not a good thing. This will also make it last longer and is a very very fair price.

The most important part is that I will be providing the product so you know it is real. I have said it a dozen times, but realistically finding a solid and legit source is the #1 problem people have with pheromones and the #1 reason why many people claim they don't work..its many times bc they bought a fake product. It has a very distinct scent and I am sure everyone here trusts me.

So actually SS you guys helped me out, bc it may not be a bad idea to sell a larger bottle of the raw scent and jack up the price a little so I actually make a small profit from other customers at the store. Thanks and I hope this helps you guys out :)

Lugnuts
09-21-2013, 06:09 PM
There has been alot of requests if you can mix the scents I have with your own cologne, and the answer is you would not want to do that. Activ8, femme fatale, and gymntonic all have their own scents. I do have raw unscented pheromones that what I mix with my scents. So just bc so many guys have asked, I will now sell just the unscented raw pheromones in a sample size as well as a spray 3ml bottle for the same price.

But if you purchase the unscented raw version, you must realize you DO NOT want to spray it on. Rather you will need to unscrew the top and either dab one drop on each pulse point, wrist, inside elbow, neck where you take your pulse, or you can even take a syringe and draw out and drop it onto the skin. You DO NOT want alot of the raw pheromone..too much is not a good thing. This will also make it last longer and is a very very fair price.

The most important part is that I will be providing the product so you know it is real. I have said it a dozen times, but realistically finding a solid and legit source is the #1 problem people have with pheromones and the #1 reason why many people claim they don't work..its many times bc they bought a fake product. It has a very distinct scent and I am sure everyone here trusts me.

So actually SS you guys helped me out, bc it may not be a bad idea to sell a larger bottle of the raw scent and jack up the price a little so I actually make a small profit from other customers at the store. Thanks and I hope this helps you guys out :)

Send me a bottle or two man!