PDA

View Full Version : Transdermal Epi

campcoll88
09-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Already have some Transdermal h-drol... was thinking of making some TD epi with iron legions salvo.

Question is, would this significantly reduce the toxicity of epi?

SoCal-Nutrition
09-03-2013, 12:59 AM
I'm curious...I don't understand the point of running methylated steroids transdermally.

is there really a benefit here?

campcoll88
09-03-2013, 01:09 AM
really cheap raw powders (about twice as much bang for buck), I dont feel like capping (much easier to dump in iron legion salvo) and avoid first pass metabolism which I think would reduce impact on liver but IDK.

Would TD significantly reduce its impact on the liver? Epi is cheap and effective so why not

campcoll88
09-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Was going to use it with a nonmethyl run of Trestobol and 5-alpha test and want to keep it liver friendly.

romangod
01-09-2014, 01:55 PM
really cheap raw powders (about twice as much bang for buck), I dont feel like capping (much easier to dump in iron legion salvo) and avoid first pass metabolism which I think would reduce impact on liver but IDK.

Would TD significantly reduce its impact on the liver? Epi is cheap and effective so why not

Some feedback here would be AWESOME!!:confused:

LBC-83
01-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Molecule size small enough to pass transdermally?

burlyman30
01-09-2014, 10:42 PM
If it is methylated, i see no advantage to TD application except for the price of raw powders.

Healthwise, the methylation also passes through the liver once it is in the system, so no advantage there.

Methylation increases absorption quite a bit over not methylated (orally) so not sure that TD would be an advantage over oral administration.

Non-methyls do well in TD application because they are typically poorly absorbed (no methylation=destruction as it passes through the liver).

Some compounds are actually metabolized differently and/or better with TD application. Dermacrine and 1-T were two that would fit this category. Trenazone/dienazone also. Note that none of the above are methylated.

nate3993
01-09-2014, 11:07 PM
trest is methyl and works well as a td, but i guess that's the exception.

burlyman30
01-09-2014, 11:12 PM

Not saying a methyl won't work, but just that I don't see any advantage.

Enuke65
01-09-2014, 11:16 PM

Trest is also not 17aa

BBG
01-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Yeah there's definitely no advantage. You'd probably be getting less active through the transdermal for epistane.

burlyman30
01-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Trest is also not 17aa

That's what I thought, thought it was an acetate, but I'm a little shaky on my knowledge of the new stuff.

totalflexblog
01-10-2014, 01:18 PM
You'd have to dose higher, to combat the lower absorption, but it may have different pharmacokinetics. Epistane is dethionylated in the stomach and intestines, so transdermal application may result in altered metabolism and a different pharmacodynamic profile.

campcoll88
01-12-2014, 10:16 PM
You'd have to dose higher, to combat the lower absorption, but it may have different pharmacokinetics. Epistane is dethionylated in the stomach and intestines, so transdermal application may result in altered metabolism and a different pharmacodynamic profile.

We shall see how it behaves this summer then. Currently planning on running Epi TD at low dose of 25mg along with 110mg Trestolone TD daily.

Was hoping it would help keep me lean and add a little strength but now that you said that IDK how the fuck they will synergize. Maybe TD epi will act like Superdrol. lulz

And from what I read on another forum TD application would not spare your liver from damage due to the methlys.

nate3993
01-13-2014, 12:39 AM
Transdermal trest should pack quite a punch on it's own. Just drop the epi idea transdermally. If you really wanna use it, dose it orally. Epi isn't one you need to be doing transdermal.

campcoll88
01-13-2014, 12:55 AM
Transdermal trest should pack quite a punch on it's own. Just drop the epi idea transdermally. If you really wanna use it, dose it orally. Epi isn't one you need to be doing transdermal.

Yeah I've ran Trest before and its fairly potent on its own.

Its a little late to seperate em as its already in solution cuz I dont leave little baggies of powder laying around so irregardless, it will be ran and I will let you guyz know if Epi is TD Superdrol as I suspect.

BBG
01-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Yeah I've ran Trest before and its fairly potent on its own.

Its a little late to seperate em as its already in solution cuz I dont leave little baggies of powder laying around so irregardless, it will be ran and I will let you guyz know if Epi is TD Superdrol as I suspect.

Cool man looking forward to your feedback.

BBG
07-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Hey man, if you did end up doing this, let us know how it went.

somm
08-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Hey man, if you did end up doing this, let us know how it went.

Kid Cant Even Read - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFx3SZO6F2M)

I love that quote lol. No offense, just curious to see how your cycle is going.

campcoll88
08-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Kid Cant Even Read - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFx3SZO6F2M)

I love that quote lol. No offense, just curious to see how your cycle is going.

very offended due to clomid

lol

I typed up a really long response on my mobile a few days ago but when I clicked send it had disconnected from the interwebs and I wouldve had to retype so I said fuck it.

But my cycle was very good and looked like this

Starting Weight- 180
Current Weight - 190

45 days

Trestolone TD - 100mg daily
Epi TD - 25 mg daily
Dienazone- .75ml
Ment- 20 mg daily preworkout
Mithras Nano-.7ml

Then I cruised on some leftover 4-ad for 2 weeks and am now halfway through pct.

Got real sick first week of PCT but have recovered and weight has stayed at 185 lean and empty and 190 before bed.

I train handstands, rings, oly lifts, and 5/3/1 with big three and OHP. Not looking to get huge so I am very pleased with my results.

BP stayed low and felt good the whole run.

Sorry response took so long

somm
08-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Right on bro, glad it went smooth! So what is your take on the transdermal Epi?

campcoll88
08-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Right on bro, glad it went smooth! So what is your take on the transdermal Epi?

I believe it helped keep me lean and dry but it also couldve been mithras or a combination of the two. I will not be running this with anything again for a long time as my next two runs will be with a different setup, but hopefully it will keep me dry when I run dimethabold with a lotta trest