PDA

View Full Version : Cognitive Enhancement

Veritatis
09-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Anyone interested in the most potent dietary supplement for cognitive enhancement ever made!! It will not only promote a temporary boost cognitive function, but will hopefully make permanent changes over time. Users will experience a increase in focus, memory, motivation, and a overall heightened sense of awareness (colors will seem bright, sounds will sound clearer) almost instantly...

Profile change, just tested it and I enjoyed this much better! Plus, its a much suffer formula...

http://i.imgur.com/dArALob.jpg

WesleyInman
09-06-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm interested.

I'm using Demiurge right now by Antaeus labs...

The piracetam dosage seems very low on this though..

Whats the price?

Veritatis
09-06-2013, 07:47 PM
pre-selling at $42... PhenylP was never actually supposed to be added... I just figured what the hell I am already spending a shit load might as well add the only other compound I can think about adding... and people have reported having a nice boost at 50 mg, and everything is very synergistic ie sunifiram enhances the effects of both adrafinil and PhenylP... tried it earlier and the results were very interesting... hard to describe, but it was like my brain was being overclocked... just make sure you take it with food because galantamine can give you a lil nausea

Grape Ape
09-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Logging ops?

I do have slight cognitive issues, with memory and focus.

milehighguy
09-06-2013, 09:55 PM
tried it earlier and the results were very interesting... hard to describe, but it was like my brain was being overclocked... just make sure you take it with food because galantamine can give you a lil nausea

um, can you expand a bit on what over clocked means? never tried anything like this so I am trying to get a better handle on the effect. and how long did it last?

Veritatis
09-06-2013, 10:19 PM
um, can you expand a bit on what over clocked means? never tried anything like this so I am trying to get a better handle on the effect. and how long did it last?

was about 4 hrs with about extra hr where the effects were slowly going away... it was kinda like 200 mg of phenylP, but different my mind just felt clearer, more focused, alert, kinda like a overall heightened sense of awareness. This is great for a long day at work, to help you study, get rid of brain fog, help with memory recall/retention, and you can also use to on days you are feeling lazy to help you get up and go!!

Veritatis
09-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Logging ops?

I do have slight cognitive issues, with memory and focus.

Given that this is the first product I've ever made, am investing every penny I have to release it, and am just barely making the quota. I can't really afford to give anything away. Though, I will be able to once things are established and I am 100% sure retailers are going to pick it up. Right now, I am like a new business basically trying to pay the electric bill and rent. Though, by the second batch, and for the second product (will come out early next year) I should be able to do some logging ops... Regardless, since I am unable to do any giveaways I'm currently doing a pre-sale that is selling it for $16 cheaper then retail!

Grape Ape
09-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Awesome. I'm never just looking for free stuff. So many of these types of products flooding the market, not sure where to start..

I really do have some cognitive issues due to some neurological issues, so this is something that intrigues me heavily. I also plan on going back to school next semester which is terrifying to me.

Anyway, best of luck with all this. I'll be watching.

Veritatis
09-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Awesome. I'm never just looking for free stuff. So many of these types of products flooding the market, not sure where to start..

I really do have some cognitive issues due to some neurological issues, so this is something that intrigues me heavily. I also plan on going back to school next semester which is terrifying to me.

Anyway, best of luck with all this. I'll be watching.

Definitely man, I'll be sure to try and get you a bottle to test out with the next batch

Enuke65
09-07-2013, 03:41 AM
Where's the presale at?

Veritatis
09-07-2013, 03:55 AM
Where's the presale at?

I am doing it over here: gafoundations.org/forum

but just pm me your email and the quantity, so I can send you a invoice... btw this price will never be seen again, one time only offer for the next two weeks :D

Veritatis
09-07-2013, 03:59 AM
I'm interested.

Whats the price?

BTW I increased the dosage of PhenylP to match demi, and I dropped the suni (I didn't like it at all, and there just isn't much data on it)... the new formula is much more effective and safer!!

nate3993
09-07-2013, 11:39 AM
I tried phenylp at 300mg on an empty stomach, and noticed nothing.

Grape Ape
09-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Definitely man, I'll be sure to try and get you a bottle to test out with the next batch
I'll take you up on that. Just incase that isn't when I plan to start school, I'll PM so we can work something out. Don't mind paying in that case. Def will log, and I'll have some new neurologist appointments coming up around then too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take you up on that. Just incase that isn't when I plan to start school, I'll PM so we can work something out. Don't mind paying in that case. Def will log, and I'll have some new neurologist appointments coming up around then too.

- - - Updated - - -

WesleyInman
09-07-2013, 05:02 PM
I'll try a bottle next week..when you say "presale" what does this mean..do u have bottles on hand ready to go?

Let me try to sell a bottle of my Demiurge to spend the money on a bottle of yours..shouldn't be an issue. I literally just ordered 2 this week.

I do really like the stuff. I have to take 4 for it to work. Keeps me nice and alert but not like a stimulant and I feel good on it..The one thing I have noticed though is that after a few hours (this may be just me) I get very tired and either have to take more or I actually have to take a nap...If I am not working, I actually don't mind. I have taken a few "naps" this past week and I feel very very strong and healthier with more sleep in me.

I am also just getting rid of a sinus infection..so it could be that lingering..not sure. Please PM me an invoice and give me a sold week and I am gtg :)

milehighguy
09-07-2013, 05:08 PM
^^^very interesting feedback

Might have to try some of this stuff. Might not be good while at work if you get tired.

Nate..that stuff you tried was just pure phenylp or in some supp?

Veritatis
09-07-2013, 05:20 PM
I'll try a bottle next week..when you say "presale" what does this mean..do u have bottles on hand ready to go?

Let me try to sell a bottle of my Demiurge to spend the money on a bottle of yours..shouldn't be an issue. I literally just ordered 2 this week.

I do really like the stuff. I have to take 4 for it to work. Keeps me nice and alert but not like a stimulant and I feel good on it..The one thing I have noticed though is that after a few hours (this may be just me) I get very tired and either have to take more or I actually have to take a nap...If I am not working, I actually don't mind. I have taken a few "naps" this past week and I feel very very strong and healthier with more sleep in me.

I am also just getting rid of a sinus infection..so it could be that lingering..not sure. Please PM me an invoice and give me a sold week and I am gtg :)

Definitely, for the pre-sale the ETA is two weeks... this is why I am selling it so cheap... Also, I tested this late last night and it was amazing at two caps, you shouldn't have any need for a nap with this... stuff kept me wide awake and working all night long :)

- - - Updated - - -

I tried phenylp at 300mg on an empty stomach, and noticed nothing.

did you buy raws? did you test them before you used them?

SoCal-Nutrition
09-07-2013, 05:59 PM

I love the feeling I get on Demiurge...I use it when writing code all the time, but I'm usually good with 2 caps. I also take it sometimes before going out...it puts me in a great mood, and it makes it easier to engage in conversations in social settings. not that I usually have a problem with conversations, but it seems to help even more.

will be interested to see the feedback on this new product!

Veritatis
09-07-2013, 06:16 PM
I love the feeling I get on Demiurge...I use it when writing code all the time, but I'm usually good with 2 caps. I also take it sometimes before going out...it puts me in a great mood, and it makes it easier to engage in conversations in social settings. not that I usually have a problem with conversations, but it seems to help even more.

will be interested to see the feedback on this new product!

Demiurge is definitely one of my favorite products, which is why I added the PhenylP. Also, I definitely agree and love how it makes me extremely outgoing and social... plus it goes great with adrafinil, which seems to make the effects last longer/makes me awake and alert for hours

nate3993
09-07-2013, 11:41 PM
I bought demiurge. Dosed 6 caps. Nada

Veritatis
09-08-2013, 01:17 AM
I bought demiurge. Dosed 6 caps. Nada

One of the first people I've heard this from... did you only try it once or did you take it at lower doses for a few days then try 6?

nate3993
09-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Tried 100. 200. 300.

300 kinda noticed something. Not much though. And I don't use these things so it's not like I have a tolerance or anything.

Veritatis
09-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Tried 100. 200. 300.

300 kinda noticed something. Not much though. And I don't use these things so it's not like I have a tolerance or anything.

The thing with phenylP is that a tolerance can build up as quickly as within 3-4 days... maybe try it again at 200... Regardless, I've taken it out of the formula. Some of the retailers were unhappy with it in it. So, I decided to go back to my original formula, which I liked better anyways... the only problem is there is a risk I may get into some trouble for selling it, but I just have to be careful for the first 2 months... then the risk factor will go away

Veritatis
09-19-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm interested.

Whats the price?

Hey, you still trying to get on the pre-sale?

nate3993
09-19-2013, 03:10 PM
how much is presale, and what's the final formula?

Veritatis
09-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Pm'd you all the info

Veritatis
09-27-2013, 04:51 PM
DUN-DUN-DUUUUN here is the final formula, pre-sales will ship in 7-10 days and retailers will receive there orders about a week after.

http://i.imgur.com/3FJBj8t.jpg

burlyman30
09-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Congrats!

SoCal-Nutrition
09-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Congratulations on the new product!

I think it would be beneficial if you could you provide a write-up on the product and include an explanation of the ingredients (I can't claim to know all of these in the new profile)

milehighguy
09-29-2013, 03:12 PM
^^^ this would be cool. Wondering if the adrafinil will impact sleep. Not thinking it will at that dose. Would love to give this a run.

Veritatis
10-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Thanks Burly, I'll definitely be in touch once things are ready to ship, so I can get your address... Really appreciate you helping out with the forum...

milehighguy, adrafinil may effect sleep, but as long as you have 4-6 hrs between when you take it and when you plan to get ready for bed... you shouldn't have any issues

Also, sorry for the delay on getting the write up finished and posted... I honestly don't know where the time goes anymore!!

Everyone disciplined in the art of health and fitness stride towards never letting anything hold them back from perfection. Without knowing any limits, they never accept “NO” as an answer. These individuals are often faced with many barriers that stand in the way of aspiring towards their ultimate objective. Though, with the enhancement of one's cognitive ability, one is allowed to strategically break through any obstacles faced along the journey set ahead of them!

Omniscienti by GuardianX Lifestyles is the most potent cognitive enhancer ever made for the optimization of mental stamina and reversal of age related cognitive decline. Users will experience an increase in focus, memory, motivation, and an overall heightened sense of awareness; colors will seem brighter, and sounds will sound clearer, almost instantly.

Adrafinil
Adrafinil is a central nervous system stimulant used to prevent unwarranted sleepiness and is often used to help improve one’s resistance to fatigue. By providing an increase of Hypocretin within the central nervous system Adrafinil is able to enhance the production of dopamine, norepinephrine and histamine. The up regulation of which will provide an increase in attention span, improved reasoning speeds, memory, focus, and ability to recall and retain information.

Centrophenoxine
Centrophenoxine has been used for many years for the reversal of age-related cognitive decline. As a powerful anti-oxidant with the ability to rid the brain of many unwanted toxins, such as lipofuscin. Centrophenoxine has also the ability to increase the amount of glucose uptake within the CNS as well as being a potent booster of RNA and protein synthesis, thus; leading to an overall increase in memory and cognition, in addition to its many neuroprotectant properties.

Galantamine
Galantamine is well known for its ability to reverse memory impairments. Primarily, by its ability to inhibit acetylcholinesterase, and potentiate the Ach receptors; playing a vital role in learning, neuroprotection, and memory. Its use through supplementation provides an overall increase in memory formation, learning capacity, attention span and neuroplasticity. The use of Galantamine also has the ability to increase one’s overall sensory perception as well as helping to provide a much deeper and longer sleep.

Coluracetam
Coluracetam is a new Racetam compound that was first derived from Piracetam in 2005. It primarily functions as an enhancer of high-affinity choline uptake. Though, it has also been proven to potentiate AMPA receptors for glutamate, which is crucial in the formation of new memories and synaptic plasticity. Therefore, it provides the potential to create long term improvements in the ability to form and retrieve memories, which will allow for an overall increase in both cognition and decision making.

ctAL
11-07-2013, 12:54 PM
as i type this right now i am on 100mg demiurge, 600mg alpha gpc, 200 mg caffeine

an i feel fucking awesome

Veritatis
11-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Bottling is almost done, so keep a eye out!!!

booklifter
11-27-2013, 07:37 AM
I was just catching up on this thread and noticed several people (one draft formulation of veritatis' formula and a post from nate) having lackluster results from phenylpiracetam who were NOT combining it with any form of choline supplementation (most commonly alpha-gpc). If you still have some (demiurge or whatever), give your phenylP a try and multiply the dose in mg by 3 to get an appropriate starting dose of alpha-gpc (or adjust accordingly if you have other forms on-hand, though in that case you probably don't need this advice).

Recently I've been on this purification/simplification kick (except for a stack of liver supps, more on that in another thread) so I'm not currently on any nootropics but I've studied them and experimented for a decade. Not for any kind of a high but for functional cognition and memory support. Always stacking any kind of racetam with choline is one of the few universal truths that I learned. One of the other things was that nootropics generally DO help, but are sold under-dosed and over-priced and over-hyped (not talking about anyone here specifically, just the entire market generally).

Jake's a great guy, and smart, but I never understood why he did demiurge sans choline. My best guess is that because it's cheap and easy for anyone to get it from anywhere (compared to real phenylP), it didn't make sense to complicate the supply chain, testing, and pricing evaluation by selling a 'stack', instead giving people the benefit of a pure reliable source with all their existing options for add-ons.

ctAL
02-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Bottling is almost done, so keep a eye out!!!

updates?

ctAL
02-20-2014, 07:55 AM
Blackstone Labs Razor Edge looks interesting

WesleyInman
02-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Blackstone Labs Razor Edge looks interesting

I was supposed to be beta testing that for them.

They said they were going to send me a bottle a month ago. Spoke to them a few more times and it never shipped.

Love BL but they have dropped the ball a bit as they have grown. They have some good products but I think they are doing too much new product/sales and forgetting about C/S.

I love Demiurge. Stuff is gtg. Problem I have found with all of the products, noopept included is that I become immune to the dosage very quickly.

nate3993
02-21-2014, 08:37 PM
i tried demiurge at 300mg and felt nada....empty stomach too...even took it with gfj

ctAL
02-21-2014, 09:09 PM
I love Demiurge. Stuff is gtg. Problem I have found with all of the products, noopept included is that I become immune to the dosage very quickly.

i agree.......

sucks

Veritatis
05-31-2014, 08:23 PM
Sorry guys, I've been MIA for the past few months (family/personal troubles) put us behind a good amount (you can read more on other threads floating around).... Regardless, I am back, in action, and completely caught up with everything!!! :-)

Cdsnuts
06-03-2014, 06:30 AM
You want cognitive enhancement.....try provigil. Shit is no joke.

WesleyInman
06-03-2014, 08:45 AM
You want cognitive enhancement.....try provigil. Shit is no joke.

Care to expand?? Can you give info and which versions you have tried?

I have adranafil, which in theory converts to modanafil, which I believe is also provigil.

Is the prescription version different in your personal experience?? I have seen literature on paper..but would much rather hear yours or anyones personal experiences :)

Ironic too, how now the FDA is pressuring "adranafil" off the market.. as if it is "unsafe"..lol..too funny.

Cdsnuts
06-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Care to expand?? Can you give info and which versions you have tried?

I have adranafil, which in theory converts to modanafil, which I believe is also provigil.

Is the prescription version different in your personal experience?? I have seen literature on paper..but would much rather hear yours or anyones personal experiences :)

Ironic too, how now the FDA is pressuring "adranafil" off the market.. as if it is "unsafe"..lol..too funny.

Sure Wes. I have Modvigil, which is Modafinil. A buddy of mine got it from overseas and gave me some to try before committing on an order with him. I've never done any other version or brand so I can't comment on that. But the Modvigil is just very clean and very.....up. I tried one 200mg dose and it was too much for me. I took it at 8 a.m. and didn't get to sleep until 2:30 a.m. I was just wide, wide awake and very lucid. I can see why high powered execs use this stuff. I cranked out my work like it was nothing. I would do a bunch of work that would usually seem to take a half hour to 45minutes and I would look up at the clock and only fifteen minutes would have gone by. This is how it was all day.

My sweet spot is to break the dose up and take half when I get up (6 am) and the other half around noon. I have no trouble sleeping this way and I have a sustained, stable energy going all day long. No afternoon dip, no excessive caffeine intake, nothing. I don't use it daily and use it more as a tool to get things done.

Supposedly this next order which will take about three weeks to get stateside is of better quality. We shall see. Only sketchy thing about these orders is they only take bitcoins.

Enuke65
06-03-2014, 01:55 PM
I'm curious as to how close adrafinil is to this, as it's supposed to be the precursor if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Wes mentioned this already