PDA

View Full Version : Considering a run, looking for opinions

LBC-83
09-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Hello swole community. With the impending winter coming upon me I have an itch to experiment.

My proposed cycle:

1ml Dienazone
60mg Epistane
800mg Stano
1.25mg Letro 2x week

PCT:

Toremifene
Aromasin
UDCA
Some DAA product, undecided on which on to use here.

The cycle would be for 8 weeks. PCT for 4 or 5 depending on how I felt.

My question to you all. How does this look and am I missing anything? This is going to be a first for running a Tren-PH and don't want to leave anything to chance.

A thank you goes out to DJM and H2S already for helping the design.

burlyman30
09-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Only thing I see that might bother you is the epi and stano together. Some guys have achy joints on epi and the stano would worsen that. Dienozone is a moderate dose but still effective.

I can see your strength really increasing on this stack.

DJM
09-07-2013, 05:50 PM
im with burly
i used mast/epi/test for 4 wks at 60mg the epi, and once i added an ai (aromasin) i felt like glass.........youll wanna prob drop one of those variables and/or play with doses

LBC-83
09-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I am hoping the Dien will keep me wet enough however as I already mentioned I'm not sure what to expect this being my first go round with it.

Perhaps I'll start the other two lower and increase it slowly to gauge tolerance. Thanks for the advices.

@Burly, it was mentioned by H2S that I could probably increase the Dien dosage but I don't want to get myself into something I end up not being able to handle. Assuming this goes well and I enjoy the benefits from that dose, if I ever use it again I may increase. I can't remember who said it first on PP...

"Smallest dose to achieve acceptable gains" :cool:

LBC-83
09-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Edited first post to include UDCA for my liver. Gotta protect that thing.

WesleyInman
09-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Very cool mixture.

Im actually gonna run Prescription Nutrition Epistane and Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro combined very soon. Just giving my body a break from back to back Beta tests.

I wonder if you will experience either anger or aggression on this combo..and possibly sleep issues??

Grape Ape
09-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Why not just drop the epi for halodrol? Shouldn't be as dry with the stano, and is a relatively similar compound results/toxicity/sides wise.

LBC-83
09-08-2013, 09:40 AM
I considered it but I didn't want to add in 2 new substances. If I get sides I want to know what is causing it.