PDA

View Full Version : Extended Release GH?!

BoneDaddy
09-08-2013, 12:19 PM
I've never used GH, but I found this interesting as hell! Curious as to what you experienced guys think?

Soon available worldwide: sustained-release growth hormone LB03002 (http://ergo-log.com/soon-available-sustained-release-growth-hormone-lb03002.html)

"Once Declage becomes more widely available then thousands of chemical athletes might be able to add another interesting concoction to their arsenal. Declage contains LB03002, a nanotechnological growth hormone application that users only need to inject once a week.

LB03002 is an MCT oil-based injectable. The oil contains myriads of small globules of hyaluronic acid. The growth hormone molecules are confined within these globules and after injection they gradually ooze out. Think of LB03002 as a growth hormone depot, which you can inject subcutaneously into the abdomen, like insulin. "

Wha......?

nate3993
09-08-2013, 02:48 PM
;)!!

olddawg
09-08-2013, 03:16 PM
I seem to remember someone inj hgh IV, said it was much more potent that way. if this worked it'd be a step in the right direction but I'd be worried about some noobs trying this IV.

BoneDaddy
09-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I seem to remember someone inj hgh IV, said it was much more potent that way. if this worked it'd be a step in the right direction but I'd be worried about some noobs trying this IV.

Idiots will be idiots, regardless. I could never do anything IV.....

olddawg
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
lmao fuck you and that avi, "idiots will be idiots" holy fuck it makes me laugh

BoneDaddy
09-08-2013, 04:46 PM
I bet this shit would be expensive, eh?

olddawg
09-08-2013, 05:02 PM
I would imagine at first expecially, I don't know though the gh for sure, oil and hyaluronic acid not so much but I'm not aware how they would process it all. Every step adds time and then adds money. You still have to inject it just less often, not sure there would be benefits to it unless having a more steady blood level would produce that much better results than frequent inj.

olddawg
09-08-2013, 05:07 PM
the first graph compares gh to LB03002 1 inj each, but if you compared LB03002 to gh pinned am/pm, you the blood levels would be similar, and even superior to the LB03002 after 36 hours. Less frequent pinnings that's all I can see as a perk of it

burlyman30
09-08-2013, 05:54 PM
From my understanding, having GH spikes is better that a continuous bleed. So from that perspective, this is a step in the wrong direction.

olddawg
09-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Spikes are good for specific events, lifting, cardio, etc.... bleeds are better for healing injuries so maybe in that respect

BoneDaddy
09-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Hmmm, women have that bleed rhythm...no pun intended.

Jelisej
09-09-2013, 03:56 PM
I'm also wondering wheter this is going to wrong direction, at least for some- for people who need synthetic GH they need it at night at day is not really natural for them and many people dont feel right, lot of people who supplement with GH do it in a fashion so it does not stops their natural production- basically they do it so it clears by the night so their natural production continues, also there were some research that restoration of GH release is not as smooth as people say- I remember in that study people who used synthetic GH EOD had better recovery and better output after than those who used it every day.

Personally, I never used synthetic GH because I came to conclusion that it is not worth money- effect on muscle/strenght is highly overrated (IMO)

Also, constantly elevated GH could cause diabetes, plus melanomas, cancer and all other naught stuff grows on GH more than biceps, plus internal organs can grow too big- especially heart
acromegaly could happen- actually people who had this condition tend to be very weak plus other problems

nate3993
09-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Eden has some pretty convincing stories about GH and his friend who had a messed up foot or something. He's using pharma grade though. Norditropin to be exact.

Jelisej
09-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Eden has some pretty convincing stories about GH and his friend who had a messed up foot or something. He's using pharma grade though. Norditropin to be exact.

We all have convincing stories about friends who used tren or test or DHT derivative or combination, compare results and cost of AAS vs HGH and you'll understand what I tried to say- HGH is just too expensive.

burlyman30
09-09-2013, 06:11 PM
We all have convincing stories about friends who used tren or test or DHT derivative or combination, compare results and cost of AAS vs HGH and you'll understand what I tried to say- HGH is just too expensive.

Well stated. As far as GH goes, only gh peptides are cost effective IMO. And even at that price point you can get more dramatic effects with AAS. Think of it as the quantity of healing/recovery/growth (depending on your goal) per dollar spent.

USN HM 350Z
09-09-2013, 08:19 PM

I will say Tren works wonders on nagging injuries. My shoulders are completely healthy now (at least until I finish my last weeks few weeks). Would love to just stay on 200mg/week forever..... maybe I will.....

burlyman30
09-09-2013, 08:36 PM
I will say Tren works wonders on nagging injuries. My shoulders are completely healthy now (at least until I finish my last weeks few weeks). Would love to just stay on 200mg/week forever..... maybe I will.....

Haha... its tempting isn't it? I will tell you from experience that 100/WK for extended periods was quite helpful.

BoneDaddy
09-10-2013, 05:18 AM
Awesome stuff guys!

Jelisej
09-10-2013, 05:59 AM
The effect of anabolic steroids and ... [Am J Sports Med. 1999 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9934411)

"Although anabolic steroids are considered renegade drugs, they may have an ethical clinical application to aid healing in severe muscle contusion injury, and their use in the treatment of muscle injuries warrants further research."

burlyman30
09-10-2013, 06:43 AM
The effect of anabolic steroids and ... [Am J Sports Med. 1999 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9934411)

"Although anabolic steroids are considered renegade drugs, they may have an ethical clinical application to aid healing in severe muscle contusion injury, and their use in the treatment of muscle injuries warrants further research."

It's about time they see the usefulness of these compounds. Hopefully this feeling will spread in the med community over time, but seeing as this was an excerpt from 1999, I think we have a very slow road ahead.

nate3993
09-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Even the AMA didnt support the full right ban on hormones. It was congress that got their panties in a bunch.

BoneDaddy
09-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Even the AMA didnt support the full right ban on hormones. It was congress that got their panties in a bunch.

They actually argued against it! Congress sucks balls. No medical reason to band AAS or marijuana but god damnit, smoke that tobacco!!

Evolved
09-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Why would you want this? Whats the release rate and pharmacokinetics of it?