PDA

View Full Version : clen cycling durring pct?

xxiv
09-10-2013, 05:15 PM
I have been toying with the idea of adding clenbuteral to my pct. The thought was to add it at the begining of the 4th week, 2 weeks on, 2 off with a protocol of yohimbine and keto on the off weeks. Repeating this for a total of 3 cycles. I have no experience with these compounds and would be running at the lowst dose possible to feel an effect. My cut has been getting noticed and I am feeling good about my efforts. I want to ride this wave as long as I can without crashing. Is this too much?

Any of yous guys have experience with this? Am I being an Ippy? I am really just bouncing this idea around and would like some feedback.

Bucks
09-10-2013, 07:18 PM
I would rather use clen and ECA myself. Defiantly start the clen low as it lasts forever if you have sides. I took 1.5ml of clen by mistake when I was drinking alot and I though I was going to die.

WesleyInman
09-10-2013, 07:39 PM
I only think its a good idea if you were looking to lose even more size and weight.

During PCT I have my clients add 1-2000 calories from what they were previously doing, as well as Creatine monohydrate 3x per day at 2.5grams, add in DAA and Zinc and increase their protein. This is on top of their PCT.

With all due respect to you XXIV, because you are awesome, I think Clen during PCT is a horrible idea unless you were looking to fit into skinny jeans ;)

xxiv
09-11-2013, 05:58 AM
I would rather use clen and ECA myself. Defiantly start the clen low as it lasts forever if you have sides. I took 1.5ml of clen by mistake when I was drinking alot and I though I was going to die.

I'll look into eca, I have read clen is sme volitile stuff.

With all due respect to you XXIV, because you are awesome, I think Clen during PCT is a horrible idea unless you were looking to fit into skinny jeans ;)

I don't want the skinny jeans look. When do you think it's the best time to add clen?

Bucks
09-11-2013, 03:18 PM

For me there is no difference really in cutting between ECA and Clen except all the Clen sides. I tried it and didn't sleep well , couldn't do cardio well, back pumps like a heavy oral , but I am also older which I'm sure made it worse. I'll just stay with ECA.

I don't want the skinny jeans look. When do you think it's the best time to add clen?

I would wait at least 6 - 8 wks until your test is stable again after your cycle to maintain the muscle you gained.

xxiv
09-11-2013, 06:06 PM
I would wait at least 6 - 8 wks until your test is stable again after your cycle to maintain the muscle you gained.

I'm not dead set on a clen run, just looking for a concensus on whats safe and effective. If I don't run it to extend this cycle I most likely wouldn't do anything until the spring.
How old are you? I have read about taurine and lots of water but would supports on par with what would be used with methyls be necessary?

WesleyInman
09-11-2013, 10:27 PM

Like BUCKS mentioned, I only use it with my "muscle gaining" clients when they are very stable..and have a nice full nitrogen retention. Even then we supplement with glutamine during the day to try and help prevent catabolism. I am certainly not the end all and be all of this, so I'd like to hear others versions, but my experience is legit clen does not play games, it rips muscle,fat, and everything off the user and quick. So my experience has been to avoid ruining all that person's hard work at all costs.

For an obese client or one that is not so concerned with muscle size, then maybe a bit more freely used, but even then, my opinion is that I want to keep every ounce of muscle on every client possible to increase fat burning as is...

Would you ever consider IGF or HGH into your mix?? That seems like it would be more on par with your goals?? Just a thought.

burlyman30
09-13-2013, 06:48 AM
Bad idea to strip muscle away in PCT... kinda wastes all the hard work you put in on the cycle.

Bucks
09-13-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm not dead set on a clen run, just looking for a concensus on whats safe and effective. If I don't run it to extend this cycle I most likely wouldn't do anything until the spring.
How old are you? I have read about taurine and lots of water but would supports on par with what would be used with methyls be necessary?

Mid 40s. I was using lots of taurine and water and the cramps and back pumps were worse than any I've had with orals. It just doesn't agree with me and its was hard to focus on my profession so for me it's not worth it.

You may have different luck but just start out slow when you try it.

xxiv
09-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Mid 40s. I was using lots of taurine and water and the cramps and back pumps were worse than any I've had with orals. It just doesn't agree with me and its was hard to focus on my profession so for me it's not worth it.

You may have different luck but just start out slow when you try it.

with that in mind perhaps I would go another route, I can't let vanity get between me and my work. Cramps, bad pumps and lack of focus could be disasterous on the job.