PDA

View Full Version : Geopeptides?

BoneDaddy
09-11-2013, 09:08 AM
I've been getting emails from these guys for a little over a week now, and no clue where they're coming from. Anyone used them or heard of them? The prices make me scratch my head a little......

h2s
09-11-2013, 11:21 AM
I have to. Very strange.

BoneDaddy
09-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Makes me think that someone has changed their name, just can't put my finger on who yet...

WesleyInman
09-11-2013, 10:31 PM
I would be very hesitant to use any company that magically gets your personal email and that of other "peptides" users private email accounts.

It is actually very easy to pinpoint when these started coming around..if you think about recent companies that went under and compare the website to others that are nearly the same :) It could be "good" but it could be very very bad if this makes sense. I wouldn't be the one to roll the dice.

BoneDaddy
09-12-2013, 05:19 AM
I would be very hesitant to use any company that magically gets your personal email and that of other "peptides" users private email accounts.

It is actually very easy to pinpoint when these started coming around..if you think about recent companies that went under and compare the website to others that are nearly the same :) It could be "good" but it could be very very bad if this makes sense. I wouldn't be the one to roll the dice.

Agreed. Too many variables and what-ifs for me to roll. I'll stick to what I know until I hear otherwise.......

Hank!
09-12-2013, 09:27 AM

Dont know if this helps but it seems we have a relationship here

BoneDaddy
09-12-2013, 09:59 AM

Dont know if this helps but it seems we have a relationship here

Elaborate?

Hank!
09-12-2013, 10:21 AM
I may have misunderstood your initial post, now that I read it again. I was pointing out that some of these new companies are just old companies with new names and I would guess that a lot of these Pep guys are really just one lab.

If your questions is simply how did these guys get your info , then here is the deal. Your web behavior is tracked and sold for marketing purposes so if you have visited a site, or even if you belong to forums your info is being farmed out . Tracking cookies can also follow your behaviors and trigger emails(spam) . Google sells most of the info they gather and they gather shitloads of it. That why when you visit GMC website to look at a new truck suddenly you have adds for that truck in your email, on your facebook etc.

Not sure if i've added anything worthwhile , like i said I think I misunderstood your question.and my ADD is kickin hard today