PDA

View Full Version : 1,3 dmaa products on the final chopping block.

WesleyInman
09-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Hey Swole Source,friendly heads up for everyone here. Again Mods, this is meant with best intention, so I hope I am not violating any forum rules..It certainly would NEVER be intentional.

I have inside information from the two companies that have the only remaining 1,3 dmaa products on the market. Word is they are getting "legal pressure" to eliminate these products...ASAP.

Blackstone Labs carries ANGEL DUST and it has 1,3 dmaa in it. This and Craze I would argue are the best preworkouts on the market. These trump the old Jack3d, 1-MR, C4, mr. hyde, nitraflex, etc...

Iron Mag Labs has a product called PYRO RX, it is a fat burner, energy pill and it contains 1,3 dmaa..this one has been kind of a hidden gem that many people never knew existed..but it is excellent. This product is already Discontinued, so you can only get it through a few retailers and once it's sold out..its gone forever :(

Anyways, I know SO- CAL NUTRITION has a certain amount of each...So please feel free to utilize him if you need these..and if he runs out, feel free to PM me as I have these also. Limited supply.

Pyro, maybe 50 or less are on the market..Angel Dust has 900 left as of today but word is they are selling at a rate of 50+ per day.

Last time this happened was with Superdrol. Very sad to see these products go...1,3 dmaa is awesome for anyone who has not ever used it.

sandman
09-16-2013, 10:51 AM
No experience with either but Angel Dust's profile is nothing great

Freepressright
09-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Stuff makes your dick stop working anyhow. That's a no-go in my book :)

LBC-83
09-16-2013, 11:22 AM
I don't use pre-workouts so take the following with a grain of salt. I tried a free sample of 1,3 dmaa and it just made me feel all dirty inside. Can't really think of a better way to explain it.

nate3993
09-16-2013, 11:28 AM
only 1,3dm product i used was labrada's preworkout and i didn't notice much in terms of energy. it was prolly dosed very low though

O_RYAN_007
09-16-2013, 12:23 PM
I don't use pre-workouts so take the following with a grain of salt. I tried a free sample of 1,3 dmaa and it just made me feel all dirty inside. Can't really think of a better way to explain it.

I felt the same way!

WesleyInman
09-16-2013, 06:17 PM
No experience with either but Angel Dust's profile is nothing great

To be honest with you the good thing about BL is what is not listed. Their line,everything is very very solid. :) Angel Dust has a bit of a "proprietary blend" as does the Craze.

Craze is now almost completely sold out as well.

sandman
09-16-2013, 06:44 PM
To be honest with you the good thing about BL is what is not listed. Their line,everything is very very solid. :) Angel Dust has a bit of a "proprietary blend" as does the Craze.

Craze is now almost completely sold out as well.

So Angel Dust has stuff in it that's not listed? Not really sure what your saying here. Can you elaborate?

SoCal-Nutrition
09-16-2013, 07:39 PM
we still have the following in stock with DMAA:

Pyro Rx (http://socal-nutrition.com/pre-workout-supplements/IML-Pyro-Rx)
Angel Dust by BSL (http://socal-nutrition.com/pre-workout-supplements/BSL-Angel-Dust)
FlashOver BOGO (http://socal-nutrition.com/pre-workout-supplements/flashover-bogo) (buy one get one free)

WesleyInman
09-17-2013, 06:47 AM
So Angel Dust has stuff in it that's not listed? Not really sure what your saying here. Can you elaborate?

Well yes. Anything with a "proprietary blend" does not show all the ingredients. So just because something doesn't have specifics listed on it's label does not mean it's not amazing.

Take Craze also for example. That has a "proprietary blend". By the way I tried to get one of these today and they are upwards of $100 dollars per container the few places they are left.

sandman
09-17-2013, 07:34 AM
Well yes. Anything with a "proprietary blend" does not show all the ingredients. So just because something doesn't have specifics listed on it's label does not mean it's not amazing.

Take Craze also for example. That has a "proprietary blend". By the way I tried to get one of these today and they are upwards of $100 dollars per container the few places they are left.

Just because it's a prop blend doesn't mean theres hidden ingredients, it still should list everything thats in the product, just now the amounts.

burlyman30
09-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Just because it's a prop blend doesn't mean theres hidden ingredients, it still should list everything thats in the product, just now the amounts.

Is anyone here old enough to remember the drink mix called Hot Stuff? The first few months guys were getting huge from it, when the ingredient list was just carbs and protein. It made no sense. Turns out it was laced with dbol.

WesleyInman
09-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Agreed, it doesn't always..but in many cases it allows a retailer to place a "secret recipe" into their supplement and they do not have to list all the ingredients!!

This is not something I have come up with, this is fact, this is something well known that occurs in the industry :) It's not always a bad thing!!

Burly I remember HOT STUFF! I worked at GNC during college in the mid 90's and that stuff was flying off the shelves. Remember once it got pulled, they came back and introduced HOT STUFF II, minus the dbol.

Hot Stuff and Ultimate Orange were the best supps of the 90s prior to EAS and creatine :) imo.

weekend
09-17-2013, 09:03 AM
1,3 dmaa has me going crazy in the gym for 20 minutes only to be hit by a tsunami of nausea and exhaustion accompanied by a resting heart rate of 120 and a very shrunken penis. I didn't like it much lol

sandman
09-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Agreed, it doesn't always..but in many cases it allows a retailer to place a "secret recipe" into their supplement and they do not have to list all the ingredients!!

This is not something I have come up with, this is fact, this is something well known that occurs in the industry :) It's not always a bad thing!!

Burly I remember HOT STUFF! I worked at GNC during college in the mid 90's and that stuff was flying off the shelves. Remember once it got pulled, they came back and introduced HOT STUFF II, minus the dbol.

Hot Stuff and Ultimate Orange were the best supps of the 90s prior to EAS and creatine :) imo.

If thats the case I want nothing to do with Angel Dust then and I'd be leary of supporting anything Iron Mag or Blackstone again.

WesleyInman
09-17-2013, 10:16 AM
1,3 dmaa has me going crazy in the gym for 20 minutes only to be hit by a tsunami of nausea and exhaustion accompanied by a resting heart rate of 120 and a very shrunken penis. I didn't like it much lol

That would suck to encounter :( I actually have the opposite effect personally, I have tons of energy and feel like I could train for hours. Never had sexual issues but I know this happens to people with NO2 and other suppz, so i believe that it is possible.

If thats the case I want nothing to do with Angel Dust then and I'd be leary of supporting anything Iron Mag or Blackstone again.
Angel Dust is the only proprietary blend that either company carries, anymore. Pyro RX was one I believe but they discontinued it. In terms of "proprietary blends" look around the market you'd be surprised how many hundreds of products have "proprietary blends". In that event you may not want to take anything from any company that has a "proprietary blend". But this also supports the FDA and their stance on banning supplements because they are not FDA approved and they are not aware of the "true" ingredients of a product. I can see where it can have some good benefits for potential safety and quality control issues but then allows an abuse of power or control over what we take at the same time.

sandman
09-17-2013, 10:21 AM
That would suck to encounter :( I actually have the opposite effect personally, I have tons of energy and feel like I could train for hours. Never had sexual issues but I know this happens to people with NO2 and other suppz, so i believe that it is possible.

Angel Dust is the only proprietary blend that either company carries, anymore. Pyro RX was one I believe but they discontinued it. In terms of "proprietary blends" look around the market you'd be surprised how many hundreds of products have "proprietary blends". In that event you may not want to take anything from any company that has a "proprietary blend". But this also supports the FDA and their stance on banning supplements because they are not FDA approved and they are not aware of the "true" ingredients of a product. I can see where it can have some good benefits for potential safety and quality control issues but then allows an abuse of power or control over what we take at the same time.

Prop blends are ok, spiked products on the other hand is a different issue all together.

WesleyInman
09-17-2013, 10:58 AM
I assumed most guys knew about "proprietary blends" so this is probably a good education for new users into supplements so they are aware.

Proprietary blends are often used so "copycats" cannot mimic or make the exact supplement without labaratory analysis.

This also allows some companies to "pixie dust" their products, or put little or no active ingredients. It can certainly be abused as well by putting "other" compounds into a mixture.

Manfacturers are "supposed" to list all the active ingredients on the label..but this doesn't always happen. Many times companies will use a "proprietary blend" to explain another "propietary blend" and thus going in circles.

I would argue that with "ANY" supplement you are putting into your body, you do not know for a fact what you are ever getting. You can stick with well known and reputable companies, but even then over the years many reputable companies have "spiked" or added ingredients to their products. It very much does and can happen. It can happen in the pharmaceutical and food industry as well.

Lets look at Xenadrine EFX as an example..what common customer would have any clue what is really in this?
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/xenadrineEFX_zps52e6a718.gif (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/xenadrineEFX_zps52e6a718.gif.html)
Ingredients for Proprietary Thermodyne™ Complex: Tyroplex™ (proprietary blend), Green Tea Extract (standardized for epigallocatechin gallate, caffeine and polyphenols), Seropo™ (proprietary cocoa extract standardized for PEA[phenylethylamine], tyramine and theobromine), Yerba Mate (standardized for caffeine and methylxanthines), dl-Methionine, Ginger Root (standardized for gingerols), Isotherm™ (proprietary blend of 3,3′,4′,5-7 pentahydroxyflavone and 3,3′,4′,7-tetrahydroxyflavone), DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol), Grape Seed Extract (standardized for catechins).

USN HM 350Z
09-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Is anyone here old enough to remember the drink mix called Hot Stuff? The first few months guys were getting huge from it, when the ingredient list was just carbs and protein. It made no sense. Turns out it was laced with dbol.

Used it and LOVED it lol