PDA

View Full Version : AndroFactory?

DirtyBastard34
09-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Was curious if any of you have heard of the site. I somehow received an email from them touting their "summer sale" about an hour ago. I've never heard of them before, but it seems like their supplements are quite similar to PP's old AndroSeries. Not looking for any ph right now, just wanted some insight from y'all.

Thanks,

DB

Grape Ape
09-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Run as far away as you can, and never turn back.

xxiv
09-12-2013, 06:37 PM
I no likey AF, they jacked primordial.
Out of principle I wouldn't used their products even if they were free.

DirtyBastard34
09-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the reply guys!

After I posted, did a quick search on the forum and found that answer pretty quick. I thought the compounds looked far similar to PP's. Now I'm just mad that they somehow got my email address. Anyway, will definitely stay away. Thanks again guys! Been a reader of this forum since PP went down, figured it's about time I register.

burlyman30
09-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forum, DB!

milehighguy
09-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Just got the same email....went to the site for kicks. Found it actually quite funny. It is such a rip off of PP and the pics (besides the actual BB dude) are a fkn joke.

pman42
09-12-2013, 08:37 PM
the PP email list was stolen by them. desperate move from a bunch of scammers

DirtyBastard34
09-12-2013, 10:21 PM
I had to laugh especially at this page: Reviews Testimonials (http://www.androfactory.com/category-s/1850.htm) - the Nathan DeGrave kid is everywhere "touting" how this or that supplement works so good.. Kid looks like he's 15 still. The extremes people will go to to deceive people so that others can make a quick buck. I am just glad I'm not as naive as I was 5 years ago and actually have an understanding of human physiology and how to research things on my own.

And thanks Burly, been following your posts for quite some time, since back in PP days. You, H2S, FPR, DJM, Eric, BuschDragon, Stickman, and a bunch of you others that I know I'm missing out on have been a wealth of knowledge and opinions that I value.

Freepressright
09-13-2013, 12:56 PM
So the bitch ripped off Eric's/PP's Sustain Alpha? Wow. There is no low to which she won't stoop.

sandman
09-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Not worth the money IMO, neither were PP's though so just a waste of time all around.

burlyman30
09-16-2013, 11:28 AM
Not worth the money IMO, neither were PP's though so just a waste of time all around.

Do you say things like that just to rile people up on what you know to be a pro-PP board? We've been through this discussion before here and no one is served by a repeat performance.

nate3993
09-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Do you say things like that just to rile people up on what you know to be a pro-PP board? We've been through this discussion before here and no one is served by a repeat performance.

he's done this bfor. he'll say something that's trollish, but not quite ban worthy.

sandman
09-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Lol, oh guys this board is too funny. I post my OPINION, you don't have to agree with it. The stuff is overpriced for minimal results. Big deal, if you think the price is worth it then fine. I don't get mad at your opinion.

My record also shows I don't troll anything. I state something and people lose their minds.

xxiv
09-16-2013, 02:11 PM

I don't think AF is worth the money either, if the labels are accurate then it may be but I just don't trust the company. I was on the fence about androseries products vs price before PP was shut down, after the raid I wished I had stocked up, the prices skyrocketed. I always thougth the supports were a good value.

burlyman30
09-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Sandman, I have no problem with you posting an opinion. I just don't know why you bother, considering the audience.

sandman
09-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Sandman, I have no problem with you posting an opinion. I just don't know why you bother, considering the audience.

People may have supported PP and that's fine. The company is gone now so people could be honest and say the results vs. the price was a bit crazy. Now PP fans will never support AF, however it doesn't appear that AF nor Forerunner seem to be the go-to for hormonal products, it's got to say something about the overall effectiveness of the products, even without the high prices.

- - - Updated - - -

People may have supported PP and that's fine. The company is gone now so people could be honest and say the results vs. the price was a bit crazy. Now PP fans will never support AF, however it doesn't appear that AF nor Forerunner seem to be the go-to for hormonal products, it's got to say something about the overall effectiveness of the products, even without the high prices.

burlyman30
09-16-2013, 07:18 PM

If memory serves correctly, Forerunner was substantially under dosed. So maybe not an equal comparison there. AF... not sure if what's on the label resides in the pills or not.

I'll be the first to say that the Androseries didn't kick in as hard as a methyl. On the flip side, they were about as safe as you could get in comparison to methyls, so users traded one characteristic for another.

sandman
09-17-2013, 09:20 AM
If memory serves correctly, Forerunner was substantially under dosed. So maybe not an equal comparison there. AF... not sure if what's on the label resides in the pills or not.

I'll be the first to say that the Androseries didn't kick in as hard as a methyl. On the flip side, they were about as safe as you could get in comparison to methyls, so users traded one characteristic for another.

Forerunner was/is dosed lower than the Andro stuff was. However I have to ask, has anyone ever ran into anyone who would take a hormonal product like Androseries but wouldn't take a methyl? In this industry it seems like if someone is going to do something they'll go all the way even if the Androseries is safer. In most cases it seems like people would just rather go to the dark side then even waste their time with PH's.

xxiv
09-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Forerunner was/is dosed lower than the Andro stuff was. However I have to ask, has anyone ever ran into anyone who would take a hormonal product like Androseries but wouldn't take a methyl? In this industry it seems like if someone is going to do something they'll go all the way even if the Androseries is safer. In most cases it seems like people would just rather go to the dark side then even waste their time with PH's.

At the time that I used an androseries product I would not have used a methyl. I had been Ph free for a few years at that point and was still too shook from my last tango. I got my sea legs back and have since done 2 single methyl stacks, after I finish the one I am on I don't expect to run another methyl for quite some time.
I have day dreamed about "the dark side" but in reality I don't think I would ever be able to. Between the fear of needles and the whole illegal thing it's pretty much out of the question. I was toying with the idea of rc grade clen and after a little reseach it looks too heavy for me, I'm just going to keep working on diet and routine.

Sandman, I actually agree with most of what you post and enjoy your prespective.

h2s
09-17-2013, 11:19 AM

The largest of our market were guys who didn't want methylated orals and wouldn't inject. As for the price, blame LG's patents. For what its worth we had the best price/ingredients on the market for those compounds.

burlyman30
09-17-2013, 11:36 AM
However I have to ask, has anyone ever ran into anyone who would take a hormonal product like Androseries but wouldn't take a methyl?

Based on sales, it seems there were quite a few guys who spent the extra dough to save their liver and came back for a second run.

In this industry it seems like if someone is going to do something they'll go all the way even if the Androseries is safer. In most cases it seems like people would just rather go to the dark side then even waste their time with PH's.

I think that depends on seasons of life. Often the younger crowd, feeling indestructible, might lean toward methyl. And it certainly fits the budget of the younger crowd to go this route. I saw a lot of 40+ year olds using androseries.