PDA

View Full Version : Facial bloat

Infamy
09-13-2013, 08:21 AM
As the title suggests, I'm interested in seeing how many people suffer from this when using. I get it something chronic and it makes no difference whether I use harsh ai, Serms , keep my salt intake way down or whatever I still get it. Ironically my body can be shredded but I still have a f'ing moon face!!

The only way I've found of reducing it is to keep the dosages low or be natural!

Anyone else get it. If so what do you do to keep it down?

I'm thinking its just the luck of the genetic draw because you see guys like Arnie when he was on and he didn't get it despite using dbol (allegedly) and there were no ais or Serms back them.

burlyman30
09-13-2013, 08:40 AM
The term "moon face" always gets a chuckle out of me. My face is naturally narrow and a little bony, so it may not affect me in the same way. My face "fills out" when I'm on, and I look better. I would argue that my face looks better when I put another 20 lbs on, too.

However, if your starting point is a round face, I can see how it could quickly develop into moon face. If serms, ais, etc, don't help, then I'd stick to androgen that are known to shed water as your best bet. Mast, Winny, etc.

Infamy
09-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Well I naturally have high prominent cheek bones and sunken cheeks. I prefer to look like that but when on my cheeks fill out and I lose all cheekbone definition.

I admit I've never used solo mast or Winstrol but I always keep test real low anyway (never above 250mg every 2 weeks at most). Test is the worst offender for me hence I always low dose it plus I don't see much benefit in high test runs.

Maybe solo mast or Winstrol is all I can get away with. Shame

olddawg
09-13-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't get it, even on 60mg dbol and 750 test, only a tiny bloat and I can control it with exem, nothing in the face at all. Too bad you couldn't channel that to your dick.

Jelisej
09-13-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm thinking wheter part of the problem is with adrenals, or maybe some other problem that would have an impact on aldosterone, as I've got a feeling that aldosterone is involved here.