PDA

View Full Version : Mechabol question

Jack O'Neill
09-19-2013, 05:18 AM
I planned to do a 6 weeks cycle of mechabol very soon.

Dosage planned is 100mg/week, so 4 caps of 25mg.

Which is the best way to take them ? I wanted to take them like this :

2 caps in the morning
1 before workout (3PM)
1 at dinner (7PM)

Is it ok for you ? or must I take 4 caps in the morning ?

Here are the possibilities :

2 / 1 / 1 : it's what I planned
2 / 2 / 0
4 / 0 / 0

What do you advice me ?
Thanks a lot,

Jack

xxiv
09-19-2013, 06:27 AM
i have been taking 125mg a day spread out to 5 x 25mg doses a day. I don't think there is a best way, I just like this method.

USN HM 350Z
09-19-2013, 07:57 AM
I did 150mg/day at 3 AM and 3 PM. worked just fine for me

Jack O'Neill
09-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Thanks for your help.

Didn't you have any effects with Mecha PM?

My weight is about 195lbs. Is 100mg enough? Or should I increase to 125 or 150/day as you?
Did you have side effects with this dosage?

I already took Nanodrol, Trenazone, Androlean, Andromass and Androhard on several cycles. I'm not beginner in PH

For information Mechabol will be stacked with Katanadrol v3 but it seems to be the same than Stano (but more expensive :-( )

xxiv
09-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Thanks for your help.

Didn't you have any effects with Mecha PM? no sleep problems, i was a little pumpy but upped the taurina and h2o and have been fine, even while biking and jogging

My weight is about 195lbs. Is 100mg enough? Or should I increase to 125 or 150/day as you? 100 should be fine but 125 could be nice, whatever you're comfortable with.
Did you have side effects with this dosage? aside from a few pumps and a small shoulder injury I feel great

I already took Nanodrol, Trenazone, Androlean, Andromass and Androhard on several cycles. I'm not beginner in PH

For information Mechabol will be stacked with Katanadrol v3 but it seems to be the same than Stano (but more expensive :-( ) the katanadrol and mech stak looks sweet, good luck

reply in bold

Jack O'Neill
09-19-2013, 08:34 AM
How did you up your h2o? I'm interested.
Do you know Katanadrol?

xxiv
09-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Will try with 100mg for the 1st run. If I like it I will do a 2nd run in 6-10 months with dosage upped.

How did you up your h2o? I'm interested.
Do you know Katanadrol?

I started drinking more before bed and it seemed to help. I'd just piss 2 gallons when I woke up in the morning. I've also had a few massages durring this cycle and superhydrated before them so that could have helped detox as well.

I actually didn't research katanadrol before you had mentioned it in another thread, I thought it was an sd clone. Look like a good product and I'm interested to hear your results.

Jack O'Neill
09-19-2013, 12:02 PM
I started drinking more before bed and it seemed to help. I'd just piss 2 gallons when I woke up in the morning. I've also had a few massages durring this cycle and superhydrated before them so that could have helped detox as well.

I actually didn't research katanadrol before you had mentioned it in another thread, I thought it was an sd clone. Look like a good product and I'm interested to hear your results.

Thanks xxiv. If I feel good in the first weeks I will increase Mecha dosage up to 125mg, maybe 150mg. I will see

Whatever I will post a review for my cycle here, @ swolesource.com as usual :cool:

h2s
09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Look forward to it :)

Bucks
09-19-2013, 08:25 PM
I did 150mg/day at 3 AM and 3 PM. worked just fine for me

I ran Mecha the same dosage and loved it with TZ.

O_RYAN_007
09-19-2013, 08:39 PM
I ran Mecha the same dosage and loved it with TZ.

What were you results and dosing of the TZ

WesleyInman
09-19-2013, 08:53 PM
No disrespect to anyone here..but isn't Mechabol considered relatively weak?? Weaker then halodrol or Pmag for that matter??

Or do you guys know something I don't? I'm all ears..I have never personally used this PH. I have only heard feedback from a few people in general that used this a year or so ago. but I wonder what the benefit in choosing this particular compound is?? I'm curious.

burlyman30
09-19-2013, 10:51 PM
No disrespect to anyone here..but isn't Mechabol considered relatively weak?? Weaker then halodrol or Pmag for that matter??

Or do you guys know something I don't? I'm all ears..I have never personally used this PH. I have only heard feedback from a few people in general that used this a year or so ago. but I wonder what the benefit in choosing this particular compound is?? I'm curious.

Mg for mg, I suppose it might be considered weak. But by that same logic, you could say Anadrol was weak compared to dbol, ultradrol, superdrol, etc.

I'm sure some mecha users will chime in.... I have a stash of it that I may finally break open this year, but I have no experience with it yet.

I do know everyone seems to feel great on it and it seems that once you get the right dosage it becomes an effective compound.

h2s
09-20-2013, 12:14 AM
Mg for mg, I suppose it might be considered weak. But by that same logic, you could say Anadrol was weak compared to dbol, ultradrol, superdrol, etc.

I'm sure some mecha users will chime in.... I have a stash of it that I may finally break open this year, but I have no experience with it yet.

I do know everyone seems to feel great on it and it seems that once you get the right dosage it becomes an effective compound.

I did feel good on it. Very smooth for an oral, which I liked. I could have dosed it higher (I did it early on, before guys started playing with dosage, so I was cautious), but it was a good compound for feeling full and hard, feeling good, and seeing mild strength gains. The strength gains are supposed to get better as dose increases I hear.

Jack O'Neill
09-20-2013, 01:48 AM
Thanks for all your advices/comments, I will start a new post for my cycle log

Bucks
09-20-2013, 03:47 PM
What were you results and dosing of the TZ

I ran Mecha 125 a few days then 150 for 6 wks . Started TZ wk 4 @ 2.5ml and went up to 4.5 ML thru wk 10. Tossed in Ment @ 40 Pre workout also.
Put on 15 LBS with a recomp diet by wk 6 so it's a bulker for me and I was running AH and AM for the entire run. Joints felt great, strength was good, endurance was insane , felt like I ruled the world while on Mecha. Took BP support since I'm older , but low sides, looked great (full and hard) , and pct was good after. Bloods looked fine.

Bucks
09-20-2013, 03:52 PM

It was a really smooth run with good gains for me. The strength is not SD type but the low sides and superman feeling is unbelievable. I wanted to go right back on 2 wks coming off.
It agrees with me very well . I stocked up :-) its a pity we have so many products to try in so little time. LOL.