PDA

View Full Version : Brief reviews of orals you have taken

vince
09-21-2013, 04:39 AM
I created this thread for people to briefly review some orals they have taken.

I'll start it off

Name:M-STEN by IronMagLabs
20mg a day for 4 weeks
Pros: Great strength gains, incredible pumps, euphoric feeling when in the gym, price
Cons: Slight shoulder paid(nothing severe), tightness in ankles and lower shin, decrease in cardio, always tired

I decided on this product because i was told it was similar to beastdol(in the strength gain aspect). It met my expectations and surpassed them.
I started feeling the hardness around day 3, noticed the strength gain my first time doing shoulders which was the 4th day, and an increese in weight almost immediate.

Mid cycle is when i started getting the shoulder pain, but i just doubled up on fishoil, flax seed oil, vitamins and glucosamine. At this point i was up about 10lbs in weight. and my 1rm on bench was up about 15%. But this is when i started feeling pain in my right knee when i would hit the top of my squats. Im not sure if it was the msten or the recent changes i made to my squatting stance

End of cycle the tightness was miled but i couldn't run to save my life because my shins felt like they were going to explode lol. 1rm on bench went up 30% and my knee was feeling fine because i took a week or so off. I went back to squatting, just kept the weight low. I gained around 18lbs throughout the cycle(i was also taking in around 4000 calories and 400g protein on a fairly clean bulk). I also noted that while on the cycle it felt like any weight i tried lifting, i could.

3 weeks after my cycle and into the pct I lost 6lbs(dropped calories down to 3500 and protein to 325). I none of my lifts went down but that euphoric feeling wasnt there anymore! Also, after losing the 6lbs still being about 12 lbs heavier then before the cycle i was alot more lean then i was before the cycle..some how..but i did next to no cardio the whole cycle.

Overall rate: 9.2
Sides: 8(10 being no sides, 1 being you turned into a female and made negative gains)
Strength gains:9.7 - I couldnt expect much more from an oral. Especially running it at 20mg a day.
Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you're looking for something mild this would be a good option.

If you have any questions, want pictures throughout the cycle, or want more details about my cycle just let me know.

Post up your cycles from your favorite cycles or least favorite to help others out.
:cool:

burlyman30
09-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Nice review, and welcome to the forum Vince.

LBC-83
09-21-2013, 01:56 PM
B you're a T-Bol PH fan. I'd be interested in hearing a bit what you have to say about it in comparison to an Epi source.

burlyman30
09-21-2013, 02:50 PM
B you're a T-Bol PH fan. I'd be interested in hearing a bit what you have to say about it in comparison to an Epi source.

I tried epi only once and got very little from it. No sides... and no gains. Not sure if it was bad product or if I am a non responder. Ran it up to 60mg/day. Wish I could give you a better comparison, however, I think tbol will volumize better, filling the muscles with glycogen, and epi is better at providing a hardening effect.

WesleyInman
09-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Good first post..

Msten by the way was discontinued but returns this week FYI.

I have run a ton of PH's, heres my reviews of my top 3 and then some others.

#1 Boladrone XT- Stronger then Anadrol, more strength more size, more aggression, every single side effect that you get from Abombs. The manafacturer no longer can get this, so this product is unavailable. I know the producer of this product believe it or not, so I know this is true first hand.

#2 EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs- Converts to DHT, stanolone. Basically oral masteron. I cant say enough in terms of leaning hardening and definition, this stuff is IMMACULATE for recomp.

#3- Epistane- I used to say Havoc, until Mike and PN brought out his EPI which is 5mgs stronger per pill. Burly hit the nail on the head. Epi is a sister product to Tbol..very very similar, but yes I'd say better strength and hardening with the epistane then real tbol.

Super DMZ 2.0 and Progear by Iron Mag labs- Dry Dbol, no conversion to gyno, heartburn on the 2.0 version and nasty back pumps.

Boladrol by PHF...unavailable anymore, but this was like a prohormone verision of Var..weak size gains, but excellent in the strength dept. LOVED this stuff.

Mentabolan- Supposedly like a DECA type derivative. Good size gains, MINIMAL sides believe it or not, a little oily skin and certainly started giving pregyno symptoms at week 3-4.

Trenabol By Blackstone Labs and Tren By Prescription Nutrition. Same thing. Converts to real Tren. Truly is tren. I was irritable and my sleep problems were horrific on this product but it worked..

I have some others but this is all I have time for now.

vince
09-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Wesley, I just read your log on EPI ANDRO and i must say that was one of the best and most detailed logs i've ever seen. GJ.
You said that EPI ANDRO would be good stacked, do you have any recommendations for a good cutting cycle?

SoCal-Nutrition
09-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Wesley, I just read your log on EPI ANDRO and i must say that was one of the best and most detailed logs i've ever seen. GJ.
You said that EPI ANDRO would be good stacked, do you have any recommendations for a good cutting cycle?

I'm Sure Wesley will chime in. But I think Epi-Andro would be great stacked with Dienedrone. I liked the combo so much that I created a stack on our site for it...saves you a few bucks.

but, I would think it would stack well with Epi, Halo, or Dienedrone for a cut.

- - - Updated - - -

also, welcome to the forum Vince!

vince
09-22-2013, 02:16 AM
I'm Sure Wesley will chime in. But I think Epi-Andro would be great stacked with Dienedrone. I liked the combo so much that I created a stack on our site for it...saves you a few bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank ya SoCal, I'll definitely keep that in mind and take a look at that stack.

milehighguy
09-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Nanodrol by Antaeus Labs
Liquid nano-particle Ultradrol
Methylsten

4 weeks plus test cyp (trt dose)
gained 20 lbs on a very short run
strength took a nice little jump
I do not think I broke 20mg the whole four weeks

Thoughts - um wouldn't run this again. I would only use methyl-sten in a low dose stacked with something else (not sure what). I think Stano fit in well here and wish I would have added it sooner then I did. By the 3rd week I could barely eat and had to force my meals. After running this I realized how fkn intelligent AL was for producing a 4mg capsule with UD. If I were to run this again I would keep it at a fairly low dose and hit it before my workouts. The 4mg capsule allows you to do just that. Running 20mg+ of a full strength & pure methyl-sten is not for me. Does it work, hell yes. Kept almost all of the strength gains. Most of the 20 lbs disappeared which was fine w/ me. I was bloated as fk.

Macdon1588
09-25-2013, 07:29 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Would epi-andro do well stacked with test cyp

WesleyInman
09-25-2013, 08:30 PM
Would epi-andro do well stacked with test cyp

I do agree with So-cal..with dienedrone..or Macdon, yes test cyp is fine as long as you are dieting down and hitting cardio it will do its job.

Epi Andro was so effective that I will personally use it the next time I compete in BBing during my last 8 weeks..all the way through..that is how much I was impressed by its effects.

Grape Ape
09-26-2013, 01:01 AM
Wesley, you need to get on some Androhard when it is rereleased through Spewer. 1200mg of an A/B Epiandro isomer mix with a pretty damn advanced delivery system.

vince
09-26-2013, 05:04 AM
I do agree with So-cal..with dienedrone..or Macdon, yes test cyp is fine as long as you are dieting down and hitting cardio it will do its job.

Epi Andro was so effective that I will personally use it the next time I compete in BBing during my last 8 weeks..all the way through..that is how much I was impressed by its effects.
Do you think epi andro and 11-oxo would make for a good cutting cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

WesleyInman
09-26-2013, 06:43 AM
Wesley, you need to get on some Androhard when it is rereleased through Spewer. 1200mg of an A/B Epiandro isomer mix with a pretty damn advanced delivery system.
I'd be interested! Have heard alot of guys on here talk about this product..sounds very solid!!!

Do you think epi andro and 11-oxo would make for a good cutting cycle?

Hey Vince. to be honest I don' know anything about 11-oxo at all..Is it part of that OTC line that came out with anti-estrogens and anti-cortisols?? I have ZERO experience with this. However I ran EPI ANDRO alone and got great results..Id imagined stacked with anything it is good.

I'd love to see someone run it with something like Var/Winny/ and low dose test or prop..that would be awesome to see results from.

h2s
09-26-2013, 09:56 AM
I tried epi only once and got very little from it. No sides... and no gains. Not sure if it was bad product or if I am a non responder. Ran it up to 60mg/day. Wish I could give you a better comparison, however, I think tbol will volumize better, filling the muscles with glycogen, and epi is better at providing a hardening effect.

Seeing that this forum focuses on safety in dosage, I will zip up my flamesuit.

Epi is worthless between 40-60mg. 80-100 is what it should be run at imo. It goes from average to impressive.

SoCal-Nutrition
09-26-2013, 10:04 AM
I used to respond great to epi at 30-50mg...no longer. I need to be at 60+mg to get much from it. I still like epi, but I just need more to get results.

Hank!
09-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Halo 6 weeks work up to 100mg
Sides Back and Calf Pumps

Mechabol 6 weeks up to 100mg
None

Triumphals in week 5 just upped to 100mg
Some lethargy , minimal pumps

Stano I would take 1000mg a day year round if could

burlyman30
09-26-2013, 11:29 AM

Epi is worthless between 40-60mg. 80-100 is what it should be run at imo. It goes from average to impressive.

Interesting.

Rodja
09-26-2013, 01:03 PM

This is partially why I call epi poor man's anavar. That being said, I did love my run of it at 50mg/day.

O_RYAN_007
09-26-2013, 08:18 PM
I loved Androhard! I'd love to give epi andro a run with my upcoming TNT run.

vince
09-26-2013, 08:35 PM
I loved Androhard! I'd love to give epi andro a run with my upcoming TNT run.

How were the sides with andro hard?
How much weight did u put on?

Bucks
09-27-2013, 05:18 AM
For me with Androhard sex drive through the roof and a serious recomp effect (hardener) . Not really a bulker . It also takes away lethargy from other orals and also helps keep gyno away if you are running a nor. I love it !

Enuke65
09-27-2013, 11:52 PM
AH v3 was the shit

O_RYAN_007
09-28-2013, 08:20 AM
How were the sides with andro hard?
How much weight did u put on?

The only negative sides form AH was a little shedding of hair, but I would combat this with toco8 and nizoral shampoo. I loved AH! I luckily have a bottle of AHV1 sitting in the fridge that I will be using on my next run of TNT.

O_RYAN_007
09-28-2013, 08:23 AM
I absolutely love Anavar! I ran it for 8 wks and I had amazing strength gains (@50 mg/day I was stronger than when I ran 1-t tren). Dry lean gains, with amazing strength. What more can a person ask for?

I also really liked the real oral turanibol. I took this for 5 wks and I gained like 12# stacked with test e at 500 mg/wk. I might not run it again, but I did like it. I just love var way more.