PDA

View Full Version : My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

BoneDaddy
09-21-2013, 12:27 PM
is straight-up F'ing legit!!! I already know how this is going to read, because it's going to sound like WesleyInman's stories a bit. I admit reading his accounts earlier had me going 'Seriously? Come on....'. Well, I've used it 3 times and F me, it's the same everytime......

So the 1st time I used it, the wife was working late and called me up to meet her at a place around the corner so we wouldn't have to cook so late. Before leaving, I put on the sample on my neck, bicep insertion, and wrists pulse points. Eh, let's see what happens.....I'm a poon hound. I love women, most women in fact. lol So once we arrive, the hostess seats us. No reaction from her. Routine at best. I figured this stuff must not be that potent after all. Our waitress comes over, I immediately think 'I'd bust your ass, girl....you better be glad these pheromones aren't like I thought they'd be.....' Hah! Stupid me......So she takes our drink order. leaves, brings our drinks. She comes back, takes our order and leaves. A few minutes later she comes back and starts a conversation about craft beer with me. ( I'm a HUGE craft beer lover and the craft beer scene here is booming, with a new brewery opening every week it seems...). She goes away and comes back with approx. 6 samples of craft beers. Now I'm starting to wonder.....this shit work? When she brings our food, she stands beside me and waits for me to taste it to make sure it's ok, so i do, smile and say yum. By now my wife is starting to notice and says unsolicited "Mine's fine too, thanks." lol The waitress smiles and leaves. not 5 minutes later, she brings me another beer. I'm probably 3/4 finished with the 1st, and didn't order this one. She say's "We don't want you running out now, do we?" At this point I get the death stare from my wife and she informs me that she may kill this bitch before we leave. lol I tell her to settle down and enjoy the meal. Cut to the end when she brings the check. As she sets it down beside of me, she touches my arm and says "Let me know when you're ready". My wife says "Give me that fucking check, I'm determining the tip" LOL!

The 2nd time was last week when I had an eye appt.Nothing out of the ordinary as I signed in and sat waiting. However, once i got into the room where they do the routine diagnostic stuff, shit got...interesting. If you've had an exam lately, you know how close they get to you. I really think this intensified things. A lot. The lady doing the prelim stuff was probably in her mid 40s or so. We went through the normal niceties and what-not, but as soon as I got my chin in that little thingie, she started. The 1st thing she said was "My god, you're intoxicating....what's that cologne?" I told her it was a custom blend from a friend...she says "It's killing me!" lol As she's trying to do her job, she is constantly asking if I'm married, if I also have a girlfriend, how long I've been married, where I hang out. Then the compliments rain down. In an absurd kind of way. When she's done, she lets out a deep sigh and says "Ok, the Dr will be right in." Smiles, locks eyes I think (I had my contacts out by now and couldn't see shit....) and backs out slowly as she closes the door. At this point I'm in total disbelief like you are right now.Now I can not WAIT for the Dr to come in. The Dr. is a usually reserved married Asian lady in her early 30s. Very nice but today...oh today....lol I'm telling you, this stuff is legit and works. At first things are normal but as she gets further and further into my chart, she starts inching closer and closer to me in her chair until she is right beside me. She's never done that.So once we get through, i ask about daily contacts because I'm thinking of changing from the 2 week kind. So she goes and gets me a sample of my regular kind and a week's strip of the dailys. I put in the dailiys and she asks me a few questions about how they fell, etc....so she says "Well, let's go back in the exam room and let me look just to make sure." Uhm....sure Doc. She puts her hand on my back and walks me that way all the way back to the exam room! So once she finds the contacts are fine, she wants to chit chat. About everything and nothing at once, all the while leaning in with her elbows on her kness getting as close to the chair as she can. She eventually lets me out, lol, and as I'm checking out, the tech makes sure to come out and get her final goodbyes in. Says to hurry back with my order and she will make sure to take care of me. My eye exams have never been that awesome in the 4 years I've been going there.......

So, the last time I used it was this past Sat night as several of us in the neighboorhood went to a local tavern to watch the game.IT was almost a damn repeat of what happened when my wife and I went out when I 1st used it. After the 2nd time or so of coming to the table, our waitress always, ALWAYS stood on my right when she came to the table. Every. Single. Time. Chatted with me as if I was the only one at the table. Bringing me beers without asking. Brought me a small sample plate of some new apps they were going to add to the menu, wanted to know what I thought. No one else...just me. Then the touching came. Once she touched me once, she touched me every single time, Every. Single. Time..... even if she was talking to someone else at the table! If she brought me another beer, she used her left hand to set it down and her right hand on my shoulder or back. One of my buddies wife asked me if I knew her. Then my wife asks if theirs anything she should know, half joking/half serious. So eventually, my wife asked her why she felt the need to touch me every time she came around. Now, I don;t know if it was sincere or an act, but the waitress was contrite, apologized, and said she didn't even realize she was doing it. Uhm, really? lol She made it a point to tell me her name twice as we were wrapping up and asked me to make sure I ask for her specifically when I come back.

So in closing, this shit works guys. I don't hype stuff up unless it works and i really like it, and that's the case here. Once WesleyInman
gets those spray bottles in, I'm ordering. If I was single, I'm sure my dick would be raw because of this stuff. I did notice that it was particularly pronounced in older chics. I also noticed that the longer I was around a girl that it had an effect on, the more pronounced those effects were. I'm sure all this sounds too good to be true, but this is my experience so far. I'll be sure to add more the more I use it. BIG thanks to WesleyInman for the samples! I'm sold and a customer for life brother!!

Drago
09-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Wow....I want to try this in the gym

LBC-83
09-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Definitely sounds way too good to be true.

burlyman30
09-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Wesley, I sure hope you ordered plenty of stock. After your testimonial and BD's, this stuff is going to fly off the shelf!

WesleyInman
09-21-2013, 03:30 PM
BD!! Awesome review...so happy to hear that you were able to notice it work. It truly is something when it "works"..you really have to just laugh about it. Though I don't want you to hate me if this is a going theme because it sounds like your wife is getting irritated quick..it's very often reported by the married clients I have. I have had more then one "wife" contact me and request that I do not sell their husbands my "potions" anymore LOL....

But again, this is not 'my science' I cannot take ANY credit for it. All I have done is taken legit raw pheromones, blended them in a blend I have found works for "me" and then added new scents...that is all I can take credit for, having access to legit product and combining the right ratios of already existing pheromones with my own scents that I find women like.

I do want to make sure everyone knows these do work for many many clients, but will not work for all. Again, there are so many variables. How it blends with your own chemistry, and the woman smelling it, and BD is right, you get ALOT of older women with these..ALOT. This for me is a good thing bc I prefer to date 40-55 year old women.

I actually had a date last night..told one of the members on SS about it. Never met this girl. A female friend of mine set it up, so last night, we met, and we hung out for maybe an hour...When we met everyone was wearing dress clothes, collared shirts, the girls were in tight black dresses..I had a nice pear of jeans and tshirt on. I said hello, and may have said 2-3 things to this girl, primarily my friend and her spoke most of the time while we ate and had drinks. I had the pheromones and the other thing is I have a confidence about me with women...and NOT because I think I am attractive. I am average looking at best. But this confidence comes from "not caring". I would argue for younger men, they need to learn that trait with women very quickly. I wasn't always as successful..but I have found the less effort I put in, and the more I show women I am not going to try to impress them, the more results I get. Combine this with a pheromone or any nice cologne ( I think colognes in themselves have a noticeable appeal to women if you can find a scent that matches "you" and how you carry yourself.)

Anyways, after an hour of not doing or saying much I ask her to come up to the bar and get drinks with me. So I took her by the hand..again (confidence) I truly do not give a shit...and then when we came back I asked her to sit next to me. So when she spoke to me, I had to "lean in" to hear her. Phermones on my neck, so of course she instantly compliments my smell.

Well I shit you not, I said ONE compliment to her, "you look all kinds of hot tonight" and she got a sudden smile, big eyed stare and wouldn't let go..so I leaned in and kissed her and she went all in on this. 20 minutes later, we're in the front seat of my car with her sucking on my neck giving me a hand job. Not bad for truly no effort.

Moral of the story, you have to know how to deal with a particular type of women first and foremost..secondly, the pheromone is just a "supplement" to help. As BD said, the more you are around a woman wearing these, the better chance it has of working and when it does, you will be shocked how women respond.

Drago, yeah I wear them to the gym. Def. has pulled me several women, but it has gotten me a really really creepy stalker at one gym..so this is not always a good thing.

LBC- Yes it truly sounds too good to be true...but trust that these can work.

Burly- :) thanx man. Actually the femme fatale is out. I sold out. Called my supplier and she told me that she cannot get any right now. The last time she ran out of raw product for me it took 3-4 months to get them back. They are made in a lab by a chemist and are very very hard to get, and money isn't the issue. Getting the product is the issue. As for the other pheromones, I have limited stock. It will come and go, it's simply out of my control. I have to keep the largest bottle size to 3mL..which is 60 sprays or about 75 drops. If you apply 4-6 drops at once, the bottle will last you around 20 applications, or 20x. and those are $20 bucks shipped. I do have the Activ8..I have the raw unscented, I actually added a AQUA DI GIO pheromone infused sample, all it is, I took legit aqua di gio and added my blend..if you haven't smelled aqua di gio, thats a fine scent women love. Best of all though, is the original GymNtonic scent is back monday. That was the one I designed for myself specifically. It is a very strong scent but women literally trip overthemselves when this stuff works. This stuff is a lady killer. Some guys say it's "too strong" of a scent, but I have never heard one woman that doesn't get sexually excited from the scent alone. Its very expensive, so those are going to cost a little more then the others.

**edit, the original is actually in stock now..just checked my mail and my scents were there :) **

Thanx SS guys, glad you guys are having good experiences :)

LBC-83
09-21-2013, 05:16 PM
You had mentioned just selling the raws to mix in with other colognes, I might try this if I keep seeing this kind of stuff. Just for the lulz.

milehighguy
09-21-2013, 06:20 PM
BD which one do you have? I just got my two samples today. I have a sample of the raw and one of the Activ8.

Wesley any guidance on mixing the raw with my own scent? I'm looking over your original thread for application details.

I'm married as well but nothing wrong with a little extra attention!

Grape Ape
09-21-2013, 08:01 PM
I stayed out of the last thread as it got to big for me to read, but I'm pretty up on my mines. Someone link me up to the products.

I have about 5 pheromone blends from some of the best ohero-chemist/companies there are.

Enuke65
09-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Hope it's not a big deal to drop this here
colognes attract opposite sex (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-COLOGNE-dsh--Pheromone-Based/Categories.bok)

Similar experiences, I'm on a college campus now using my GI bill (which makes me ten years older than all these kids) and the responses I've gotten while wearing this around town and at the gym make me feel guilty wearing it (it being the femme fatale blend)

Props to you Wesley, you're an innovator and a genius.

WesleyInman
09-21-2013, 10:35 PM
You had mentioned just selling the raws to mix in with other colognes, I might try this if I keep seeing this kind of stuff. Just for the lulz.
Yes I have an unscented raw blend. That's my base. I add it together in sterile conditions with syringes. When you get it, its simply just like a cologne, you can spray it on or better yet, the chemists behind pheromones recommend using a dropper and dropping single drops on the skin or dabbing gently onto the pulse points.

BD which one do you have? I just got my two samples today. I have a sample of the raw and one of the Activ8.

Wesley any guidance on mixing the raw with my own scent? I'm looking over your original thread for application details.

I'm married as well but nothing wrong with a little extra attention!

Hey MHG :) Try the Activ-8 on your wife...BUT DO NOT tell her that you have it on. Try a dab on each neck pulse point, one dab behind each ear and one dab on each wrist...A "dab" meaning literally put the tip of your finger on the sample bottle, turn it over, so you have a drops worth on the area and then dab gently onto the pulse point.

When you use the raw pheromone do the same thing. Wait 10-15 minutes before applying your cologne and simply spray your cologne lightly on these areas..Remember LESS IS MORE when wearing cologne in general. If you apply just enough of each scent, give it 45 minute or more to mix with your bodies chemistry. It WILL NOT work best when first applied. It is very strong and the true scent is not discovered. Smell your wrist every 30 minutes and you will notice that the smell changes and it is "lighter" but intensifies and it will smell better and better. See if you catch yourself smelling your own wrists because you actually "attract" yourself.

Activ-8 is such a clean fresh scent..it works well with the married guys..For one, married men report that since it is a dramatic change from their normal smell, that for one draws attention from their wife/gf who is "used to" them smelling a certain way..Change is good. Then the pheromones draw them in. I'd say 100% of married men report increases in sexual activity immediately upon wearing these.

I stayed out of the last thread as it got to big for me to read, but I'm pretty up on my mines. Someone link me up to the products.

I have about 5 pheromone blends from some of the best ohero-chemist/companies there are.

Grape Ape you and I can talk then :) I've used dozens of products over the years and tried many of the OTC versions. Which was the reason I decided to formulate my own blends. There are still new pheromones being developed now. I have a very very strong one that a chemist sent to me as a gift and it smells HORRIBLE..but it is a "truth" blend. It triggers people to tell the truth around you. Truth Serum essentially. I have worn it a few times, it's not a fantastic smell, but sure enough people very much have opened up with me and more then one person after telling me something private has said, "i'm not even sure why I just told you that".

The science behind it to me is fascinating.

Word is that animals actually transmit these pheromones and that ants transmit a pheromone to one another when they are all meant to attack and fight an enemy. And dolphins and other animals supposedly can transmit these scents.

Anyways Im curious which OTC products you have seen that are effective.

Hope it's not a big deal to drop this here
colognes attract opposite sex (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-COLOGNE-dsh--Pheromone-Based/Categories.bok)

Similar experiences, I'm on a college campus now using my GI bill (which makes me ten years older than all these kids) and the responses I've gotten while wearing this around town and at the gym make me feel guilty wearing it (it being the femme fatale blend)

Props to you Wesley, you're an innovator and a genius.

Enuke thanks so much for the very kind words :) I'm just happy to share in what I have found to be a nice advantage in the dating realm with the SS crew. Women have us at every turn..so it's time to make the playing field more even.

As for feeling bad, I know what you mean, it can feel like Cheating in some ways when they work. But at the same time that is awesome. As much as I love my older women, I certainly can't pass up a hot 19 year old..I would take advantage of that ASAP. You are in a gold mine...You may be the luckiest man on the forum, I hope to hear some great stories from you :)

Grape Ape
09-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Wesley,

What you described sounds a lot like the original instant honesty from Androtics Direct, which was mostly a 70/30 mix of Alpha/beta androstenol with some unknown steering molecules.

If you really know anything about the pheromone community I shouldn't have to explain the name Steve-O. He's probably the most straight after mixer there is. Dude is simply amazing. Besides his blends, I've used some from Liquid Alchemy and Love Potion. There's about a dozen legit companies out there though. Alpha Dream comes to mind too.

If you need a custom scent made for any blends, Love Potion is the place to go. They are awesome at what they do. Everything smells great.

Steve-O recently started doing custom blends based off of specific goals, wants and needs of clients. Something people only dreamed of a few years ago.

I personally buy a new phero enhanced cologne every 6-12 month's. If for anything just gimmick alone is cool. Especially at the same price of a regular cologne anyway. Results vary from over the top to nada at all, but there's always too many variables; body chemistry, setting, congruency, target etc.

WesleyInman
09-21-2013, 11:14 PM
I have heard of several of the lines you mentioned.

I have heard of "steve-O" lol..I always picture the kid from jackass is secretly the brilliant chemist behind alot of these ideas. LOL

I have not tried anything from Love Potion..heard of alpha dream, never tried it. I am sure as this field gets more exposure more and more legit people and chemists will take suit in this endeavor. Bought an item from Androtics first time ever pretty recently and liked it! Hear good things about Aqua Vitae..never experienced it. I personally take more interest in the backdoor relationships with chemists that I know, as I know I can rely on them as a source, they are not looking to really "sell" the products so much but as to develop newer and newer ones.

Besides the truth serums I know there are sales pheromones, friendship pheromones, etc, etc..I have heard of a ton of these. I used to be on several private forums kind of like AAS forums but in that industry. I have joined a few new public forums and I go by my real name there, so you may very well see me there too :)

By all means, if you hear of anything new or exciting or you know firsthand of any new concoctions, I would certainly be all ears. I too am looking to learn and try to be part of all of this as I feel it is cutting edge and we are only on the brink of understanding it all. It gives me the same feel as I got years back when I first started as Mod's on the BBing forums when the internet literally started in the mid 1990's. and we were all running tests, experiments on ourselves. We were essentially "guinea pigs". I was the Mod on many major sites and I was my own guinea pig for several years, ran orals only such as Winny with no test base, deca with no test base, etc, etc..and had regular bloodwork and documented my findings, sides, all hormone functions..I see information that I discovered still being used and copy and pasted 15+ years later as well as my counterparts, it seems to really have paved the way for new innovations.

Anyways, my point is, if you have an in with "steve-O" or have your own knowledge to share with myself and SS Please do share I am all ears :) thank you!!

BBG
09-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Dang my order just shipped, should have added some. On my next order for sure! Thanks for the update BD

milehighguy
09-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Hey MHG :) Try the Activ-8 on your wife...BUT DO NOT tell her that you have it on. Try a dab on each neck pulse point, one dab behind each ear and one dab on each wrist...A "dab" meaning literally put the tip of your finger on the sample bottle, turn it over, so you have a drops worth on the area and then dab gently onto the pulse point.

When you use the raw pheromone do the same thing. Wait 10-15 minutes before applying your cologne and simply spray your cologne lightly on these areas..Remember LESS IS MORE when wearing cologne in general. If you apply just enough of each scent, give it 45 minute or more to mix with your bodies chemistry. It WILL NOT work best when first applied. It is very strong and the true scent is not discovered. Smell your wrist every 30 minutes and you will notice that the smell changes and it is "lighter" but intensifies and it will smell better and better. See if you catch yourself smelling your own wrists because you actually "attract" yourself.

Activ-8 is such a clean fresh scent..it works well with the married guys..For one, married men report that since it is a dramatic change from their normal smell, that for one draws attention from their wife/gf who is "used to" them smelling a certain way..Change is good. Then the pheromones draw them in. I'd say 100% of married men report increases in sexual activity immediately upon wearing these.

The Activ-8 scent is clean and fresh. I opened it last night to take a smell and was very pleasantly surprised. Kudos on that one! Also, thanks for the input here on the raw. The wife is out of town so I will have to report back after she returns and I have a chance to give it a run. Thanks

BoneDaddy
09-22-2013, 07:07 PM
I used the Femme Fatale sample, I haven't even broke out the the Activ8 yet. I'm definitely ordering the spray samples. Are the spray bottles a name brand blend Wesley, or something else?

vince
09-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Just ordered my two samples :D Cant wait to get them and test them out.

WesleyInman
09-22-2013, 10:01 PM
I used the Femme Fatale sample, I haven't even broke out the the Activ8 yet. I'm definitely ordering the spray samples. Are the spray bottles a name brand blend Wesley, or something else?
Not sure what you mean if the bottles are a "name brand"? The actual 3mL glass empty spray bottles are just bottles I buy from a supplier.

As for scents, Original, Femme Fatale and Activ8 are experimental blends I came up with by using certain ingredients and "notes" that I found attractive to women over the last decade. I did not invent any of the ingredients in the scent, just blended them, though this is the premise of what chemists who make designer colognes do. There's may be an exact science, I cannot say, while mine was just trial and error and blending notes that I personally knew women liked.

I did recently add an Acqua Di Gio blend to the mix, which is a straight out 100% no alterations, decant of Armani's Acqua di Gio. This was an existing cologne. I simply added the blend of pheromones to it and it is called "acqua di gio pheromone infused decant"

I did pay once to have a scent made for me last year and it smelled way too much like "soap" for some reason. So this one never made it to the line and it was an expensive waste of money. But this is not out of the question. I may add "new scents" Both unique ones and maybe just decants too. When I started this, I had primarily only intended to release the Original Blend (which I personally made for me and only me to be honest but alot of women liked it, so I said screw it I may as well sell it.)

I think I may add a COOLWATER one..believe it or not..but if you see straight decants, I will call them by their brand names. Like if I add for example, Calvin Klein The One, it will say, "calvin klein the one decant-pheromone infused"

:) hope this answers the question :)

Grape Ape
09-22-2013, 10:54 PM
Wesley,

Send me a PM so we can chat. I'd love to help with the phero line.

BBG
09-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Just ordered my two samples :D Cant wait to get them and test them out.

I have 2 samples on the way as well. I hope they get here before the weekend so I can try them out ;)

Bucks
09-23-2013, 07:26 AM
The Activ-8 scent is clean and fresh. I opened it last night to take a smell and was very pleasantly surprised. Kudos on that one! Also, thanks for the input here on the raw. The wife is out of town so I will have to report back after she returns and I have a chance to give it a run. Thanks

I have the Activ-8 sample. It smells fresh and not overpowering but I find myself smelling myself if I'm not paying attention. I also seem to be calmer and more confident in myself when doing presentations to a group for business. I am not a big cologne guy because I have sensitive allergies, but this doesn't bother me at all. So far I like it but no wild stories yet.

Thanks Wesley.

rockstarjacked
09-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Used my samples of Femme Fatale and Activ8 all weekend long and calling it legit is an understatement... Granted I am not a bad looking guy and I live 5mins away from a big party college, this is the single most effective product I have ever used. I'm a repeat customer hopefully for life if Wesley continues to sell these.

milehighguy
09-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Ok, so I tried the Activ-8 today. Put it on right after my morning shower so first thing in the AM. Didn't notice much all day. Tonight I took the kids to Chick-fil-a and after we ate we went into the play area. Two empty benches for the adults to sit on inside the play area. I sat down on one while the kids went to play. No one else was in the play area so both benches were free and open. A 39 year old mom with two kids walks in to play as well. I am on my phone using tapatalk and not paying attention at all. The mom sits down on the 2nd empty bench, stands up about 20 seconds later, walks over to the bench I was sitting on and sits down right next to me. I continued to focus on tapatalk. Because I am married w/ kids I am a complete moron when it comes to other women. Meaning I don't pay much attention outside of the obvious once over. Still buried in my phone she strikes up a conversation. I continue to look at my phone while half-ass talking. Eventually I put the phone down and she chatted my ear off.

Because I had applied the Activ-8 in the morning I thought for sure there was no chance this could have been a hit. Yes, this could just be her wanting to chat but found it strange that she sat down on the empty bench, stood back up, and then sat down right next to me. I sure as shit wouldn't do that if I had walked in 2nd. Anyway, jury is still out for me but this really caught my attention.

Does this stuff last all day? The scent seemed to be pretty much gone at this point but I am curious to know if the the affects were still kick'n?

rockstarjacked
09-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Mile, my impression so far is that the effects lasts all day long, or at least well after the scent seems to have dissipated.

WesleyInman
09-24-2013, 10:27 AM
I have 2 samples on the way as well. I hope they get here before the weekend so I can try them out ;)

YGPM..you are GTG :) THANK YOU!! looking forward to hearing a review, hope you like the product!!

I have the Activ-8 sample. It smells fresh and not overpowering but I find myself smelling myself if I'm not paying attention. I also seem to be calmer and more confident in myself when doing presentations to a group for business. I am not a big cologne guy because I have sensitive allergies, but this doesn't bother me at all. So far I like it but no wild stories yet.

Thanks Wesley.

Excellent feedback. Very happy to hear you like the scent. It does seem that it improves confidence in many users, which in itself is a good thing. Thank you so much for giving it a shot and if you have any wild stories eventually would love to hear!! And yeah the original GYM N TONIC scent..I love it. I wear it just for that scent alone..The Activ 8 is one of those scents too, where alot of guys like it. Its kind of like a burberry, coolwater, or Ralph Lauren type smell...Just super Fresh is how I describe it, it sends a nice friendly signal. The original scent is more "musky" and basically says, "nice to meet you Im here to bang you" LOL.

Used my samples of Femme Fatale and Activ8 all weekend long and calling it legit is an understatement... Granted I am not a bad looking guy and I live 5mins away from a big party college, this is the single most effective product I have ever used. I'm a repeat customer hopefully for life if Wesley continues to sell these.
Outstanding review. Very happy that you noticed some effects from it. This makes me very happy. Very happy some of the SS guys gets to experience what I was talking about. Much appreciated man :)

Ok, so I tried the Activ-8 today. Put it on right after my morning shower so first thing in the AM. Didn't notice much all day. Tonight I took the kids to Chick-fil-a and after we ate we went into the play area. Two empty benches for the adults to sit on inside the play area. I sat down on one while the kids went to play. No one else was in the play area so both benches were free and open. A 39 year old mom with two kids walks in to play as well. I am on my phone using tapatalk and not paying attention at all. The mom sits down on the 2nd empty bench, stands up about 20 seconds later, walks over to the bench I was sitting on and sits down right next to me. I continued to focus on tapatalk. Because I am married w/ kids I am a complete moron when it comes to other women. Meaning I don't pay much attention outside of the obvious once over. Still buried in my phone she strikes up a conversation. I continue to look at my phone while half-ass talking. Eventually I put the phone down and she chatted my ear off.

Because I had applied the Activ-8 in the morning I thought for sure there was no chance this could have been a hit. Yes, this could just be her wanting to chat but found it strange that she sat down on the empty bench, stood back up, and then sat down right next to me. I sure as shit wouldn't do that if I had walked in 2nd. Anyway, jury is still out for me but this really caught my attention.

Does this stuff last all day? The scent seemed to be pretty much gone at this point but I am curious to know if the the affects were still kick'n?
Very cool! Thanx again MGH for the feedback..always appreciate hearing from you and your feedback,regardless of what direction it is in!! This could very well be a "hit". Sometimes they are subtle, sometimes it's like getting smacked in the face...When you have a day where you get repeated hits..you are like WTF is going on..its kind of an odd event but I have to say it happens alot. I wear the scents daily, so the odds are in my favor. I don't get hits every single day, but I absolutely get several each week. Attention from women certainly can boost your confidence. That is the point of this cologne. Not every woman is gonna just get naked and bang you seconds after smelling you, but the fact that they want to be near you, compliment you, and generally communicate with you is a step in the right direction. Female attention always makes a man feel good about himself..bottom line..even if you are in a relationship. If a hot woman sits and talks you up..you feel better about yourself :)

Mile, my impression so far is that the effects lasts all day long, or at least well after the scent seems to have dissipated.

I would agree to this. The original scent, if you don't shower is on your skin the next day. The raw pheromones too, you can often smell them the next day if you don't shower at night.

The activ8 and the aqua di gio decant probably can be re-applied if need be. Like if you have a social outing, at night, i certainly would apply a light touch before going out. You do have to strategize when you wear these bc of the cost. It's really not expensive to wear "only" for social gatherings.

I like womens attention all the time so I wear it daily. I'd say wearing it daily breaks down to about 20-30 bucks per month. I'm single though so for me this works.

And it's cheaper then a Hooker!! LOL..J/k :)

Sperwer
09-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Ok, i decided to give this a tumble. But i can't get past your cc processor. It keeps telling me my street address and zip code entries are wrong. Wtf. I tried a half-dozen times. I've given up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

WesleyInman
09-26-2013, 06:38 AM
I'm actually 100% sold out for a few days..I ran out of all raw pheromones. Have everything else so its expected to be 2-3 days at most.

Sperwer and anyone else that is International. You have to contact me via PM or email me on the site in order to purchase these, we have to do paypal most likely. And the customer has to pay for shipping. So far it hasn't been horrible. I sent a pack to the UK this week with a few in it and it was like $10bucks. It will vary by location. Thanx SS!!

derekh83
09-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Ordered some samples and they should be here on Friday.

Bucks
09-26-2013, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=WesleyInman;27285]I'm actually 100% sold out for a few days..I ran out of all raw pheromones. Have everything else so its expected to be 2-3 days at most.

What did you expect after all these rave reviews ! LOL

WesleyInman
09-27-2013, 07:36 PM
I have access to the Femme Fatale within 7 days. I have 30mL's worth for now. This will sell fast so if any of my SS family needs them first, please let me know and we can pre-order with you guys getting first dibs. ZERO Pressure.

This week has been 50/50 with the pheromones for me. I have seen my share of attention to the point where it can be annoying..almost too many people approach..I remember why in the past I went back to wearing them on dates and social gatherings ONLY.

I have had a hell of a week where women with bf's or husbands have approached me, in front of them and flirted or made compliments to me..and this clearly is not a good situation to be in. I have had a few situations like this where the attention, in some ways can be negative..so you do have to be careful bc a pheromone scent along with the right dynamics doesn't limit what women can or will say to you. I have heard of real "pheromone" scents causing fights..and I certainly can understand why...

So not to take away from them bc they certainly have a ton of benefits..but watch out for these negatives as well.

derekh83
09-27-2013, 07:59 PM
Wesley got mine yesterday! Can't wait to try them out.

Bucks
09-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Active 8 worked great today with a female coworker. It was defiantly not normal and that is all I will add.

Loved it.

burlyman30
09-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Active 8 worked great today with a female coworker. It was defiantly not normal and that is all I will add.

Loved it.

Aww come on... there are no secrets here. Spill the beans! Guys like me live vicariously through other people's experiences. Lol

Enuke65
09-27-2013, 11:57 PM
I have access to the Femme Fatale within 7 days. I have 30mL's worth for now. This will sell fast so if any of my SS family needs them first, please let me know and we can pre-order with you guys getting first dibs. ZERO Pressure.

This week has been 50/50 with the pheromones for me. I have seen my share of attention to the point where it can be annoying..almost too many people approach..I remember why in the past I went back to wearing them on dates and social gatherings ONLY.

I have had a hell of a week where women with bf's or husbands have approached me, in front of them and flirted or made compliments to me..and this clearly is not a good situation to be in. I have had a few situations like this where the attention, in some ways can be negative..so you do have to be careful bc a pheromone scent along with the right dynamics doesn't limit what women can or will say to you. I have heard of real "pheromone" scents causing fights..and I certainly can understand why...

So not to take away from them bc they certainly have a ton of benefits..but watch out for these negatives as well.

PM'd

Bucks
09-28-2013, 07:14 PM
Aww come on... there are no secrets here. Spill the beans! Guys like me live vicariously through other people's experiences. Lol

We are both married and she is half my age. I'm hooked on this stuff! LOL

WesleyInman
09-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Thanx for the support SS..glad you guys are loving these.

I actually have 4-1mL samples of "Creed GREEN IRISH TWEED" pheromone decants up for grabs..i will give these to the SS guys first as a favor. If anyone knows what Creed Green Irish Tweed is it is considered one of the best selling scents in the World. A 4oz bottle retails for $3-400 dollars for ONE bottle. Most men have never had the opportunity to even try this because it is that expensive. 1mL shipped for any SS member ONLY, $10 bucks. Again I won't make a dime..this is more of a favor to let my friends who have always wanted to smell and experience this product, the chance at an affordable price. Just PM me.

Bucks..very cool of you to leave feedback, thank you :)

and Enuke, thanks man. Glad everyone likes these. The Activ8 seems to really be getting some solid reviews lately.

milehighguy
09-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Wesley, can you clear out your inbox? Says I can't send you a PM.

BoneDaddy
09-29-2013, 08:55 AM
Thanx for the support SS..glad you guys are loving these.

I actually have 4-1mL samples of "Creed GREEN IRISH TWEED" pheromone decants up for grabs..i will give these to the SS guys first as a favor. If anyone knows what Creed Green Irish Tweed is it is considered one of the best selling scents in the World. A 4oz bottle retails for $3-400 dollars for ONE bottle. Most men have never had the opportunity to even try this because it is that expensive. 1mL shipped for any SS member ONLY, $10 bucks. Again I won't make a dime..this is more of a favor to let my friends who have always wanted to smell and experience this product, the chance at an affordable price. Just PM me.

Bucks..very cool of you to leave feedback, thank you :)

and Enuke, thanks man. Glad everyone likes these. The Activ8 seems to really be getting some solid reviews lately.

I freaking LOVE Creed stuff! Had a bottle of Silver Mountain Water I got as a gift, very green and nice smell, man. Tried a sample of the Green Irish Tweed a while back at a Neiman Marcus, very classic smell. I just couldn't pull the trigger on $300 bucks! There's a reason Creed is 1 of the most counterfeited brands in the world. Why has no one else commented on this?! Give it all to me then, they don't want it!!!

Scope75
09-29-2013, 09:42 AM
PM sent

WesleyInman
09-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Ok I replied to everyone thanx guys :)

The Green Irish Tweed by Creed sold out. I kept one for me, and am wearing it this week...going very light. Remember anyone with any of the scents, it is all about finding the right amount to wear also. I already cranked up the power on every single item I carry, ie, they are run at a high ratio already, aka slightly overdosed on purpose so you do not need a ton of scent to get legit results.

The Irish tweed is alot like a mild but fancy version of coolwater, I can absolutely see why women like it. I'm wearing this scent all week, this is actually the first time I have owned it in a long time. I have so much demand on my fb inbox that I am going to just suck it up and buy a full bottle. I will give it to any SS guy at regular cost so just PM me, but I am going to increase the price on my store a bit bc honestly I think I need to make some money on these. Even 20% is more then fair. Thats like a 2-3 dollar profit on a sample which is very very fair IMO. I actually will have a few 2.5mL's of this this week, I am going to throw them on for like $15 bucks..again this is more to draw in business to my store from the outside...and then once those run out I will buy a full bottle and jack it up a little bit.

Alot of people do not think a $300+ bottle of cologne even exists..this is it if anyone wants to buy it from a legit retailer, Neiman Marcus. You do have to be careful where you buy this from, because it is counterfeited. So if you see a 4mL bottle for $75 bucks..it is fake.

CREED Green Irish Tweed, 4 ounces - Neiman Marcus (http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/CREED-Green-Irish-Tweed-4-ounces/prod15129/?ecid=NMCIPriceGrabberFeed&003=5839538&010=prod15129sku&srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=31-238146469-2)

Thanx SS guys for the feedback.

Anyways I will report if I have any hits, I'm wearing it today, but so far infused with the pheromone I have to say this is a very very remarkable scent.

Grape Ape
09-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Always wanted a bottle of the Irish Tweed but couldn't bring myself at the price.

Wes, I don't see the ingredient profiles posted for these. I like to know what I'm putting on me, especially with anything that might be none heavy.

I'ma PM you.

Scope75
09-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Well guys I pulled the trigger and have some goods coming my way.
Grabbed some Irish tweed, activ8, and some raw to mix with colognes that I already own.

I have to say Wesley is a great/easy guy to deal with and his response time to my PMs was very quick.

vince
09-29-2013, 06:00 PM
As for mixing the unscented pheromones with another cologne, what ratio would I use to keep the pheromones strong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Scope75
09-29-2013, 06:44 PM
As for mixing the unscented pheromones with another cologne, what ratio would I use to keep the pheromones strong?

I asked that question and here's what Wes had to say.

As far as cologne to pheromone, you can do a 1:4 ratio, 1:5 or 1:6..meaning 1 part of pheromone to every 4 parts of cologne, etc...I actually make mine a little stronger, I do a 1:3.5 ratio. So in a 3mL bottle, about .8mL of the content is mypheromone blend, and the rest are the scents.

rockstarjacked
09-29-2013, 06:59 PM
I could literally write a good review for every single day since I've had these pheromones! Awesome! I love science!

Sperwer
09-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Well guys I pulled the trigger and have some goods coming my way.
Grabbed some Irish tweed, activ8, and some raw to mix with colognes that I already own.

I have to say Wesley is a great/easy guy to deal with and his response time to my PMs was very quick.

Me too; esp second the props to Wesley for being all over the ordering process and making it happen - a pain in the ass for him because my overseas status wasn't playing well with the cc processor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Scope75
09-29-2013, 09:00 PM
I could literally write a good review for every single day since I've had these pheromones! Awesome! I love science!

Well how about a nice recap of what been happening to you while using these products.
These stories are some good reads.

rockstarjacked
09-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Okay Scope, I can write a short recap for you. I got a sample of Activ8 and Femme Fatale on the 20th, two fridays ago. I am a single 20 year old guy. I'm a waiter at a nice restaurant, I go to the gym, I tan, and I go to the college near where I live on the weekends because I have friends there and also it's like drowning in beautiful women there. Since I received these products on the 20th, I have had sex with 5, repeat FIVE, NEW, SMOKING HOT, BAD BITCHES. Now 3 of the women are from the college, 2 are not. College is awesome, I don't even attend any more, but imo there is no better place, no easier place, to find and fuck random hotties. Also keep in mind I have very high standards for women, I do not even bother with them if they're not a 7 or better on my 1-10 scale. So to put the effectiveness of these pheromones into perspective, before receiving them on the 20th, I had fucked 5 women in a span of 3 months, THREE MONTHS! So I don't know how to figure out the increase in terms of percentages or anything, but that's 5 lays in 3 months Without the pheromones versus 5 lays in 2 weeks With the pheromones. Plus, in these past 2 weeks, I've gotten head from 2, TWO, different babes that I did not have sex with. I could go into detailed description about each time, how THEY approached ME (minus one babe who I approached out at a party, she was so sexy I had to get her), how I played it cool with them, how they basically threw themselves at me, and of course I could give vivid descriptions of what happens next LOL. But those details are not as important imo as the big picture here. The effectiveness of the pheromones is mind-blowing. I haven't even mentioned the effectiveness I have seen from these in relation to all the women I've met out and not hooked up with. SWOLE SOURCE FAMILY... I would not, I do not, review products that are run-of-the-mill average result products. I review products only if they blow away my expectations. And as stated earlier, they have literally been BLOWN AWAY hahaha. I also can't say enough how helpful and kind and just overall cool Wesley is. He's the fuckin MAN! Hooked me up big time with these samples. Thanks again Wesley!! I'll be doing business with you for a long time, definitely as long as I am still single, and who knows, maybe even still after I find the right woman who I want to be committed to. Hope this short review/recap is helpful! If anyone has any questions for me at all, feel free to ask away, I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

Scope75
09-30-2013, 07:22 AM
Nice recap and I can't wait for mine to arrive.

olddawg
09-30-2013, 11:17 AM
I'd love to see an ugly vs good looking dude, double blind controlled study, different age groups, married vs non married, etc... There are so many variables here that can come into play and the research I've seen, at least the proper research fails to show compelling evidence. Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm not buyin it.

BoneDaddy
09-30-2013, 11:22 AM
I'd love to see an ugly vs good looking dude, double blind controlled study, different age groups, married vs non married, etc... There are so many variables here that can come into play and the research I've seen, at least the proper research fails to show compelling evidence. Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm not buyin it.

*shrugs*

I know what my research showed, and it was very positive. I've no reason to exaggerate.

WesleyInman
09-30-2013, 11:24 AM
Thank you guys for all the kind words. Love the Swole Source family here, you guys always have a pleasant way to express yourselves. Thank you everyone.

Rockstar, that is the best feedback I have EVER heard!! I am beyond happy for you backslash very jealous you right now hahaha..Kidding, I am SUPER happy to hear you had a good experience..simply amazing.

I have my own personal training clients buying this stuff weekly from me. I swear I feel like I'm doing something illegal half the time because clients buy them and are like, "don't tell anyone" or "don't tell my wife" LOL...

Again just to brush up the idea for some of the guys here, I think Rockstar brings up a very very good point.  Socialization.
But here is something very important to consider.

The majority of the feedback is very good. One of the scenarios I hear alot is as follows... One of my favorite clients said, "Wesley I haven't gotten a single hit from anyone other then my wife"..So I said, "well where did you wear these". He said I wore them to a fancy restaraunt with my wife and kids. 2) I wore them to the office. 3) I wore them to Court."...So I had to politely explain to him..1) No matter how attractive you are you have to be REALISTIC!! What were you expecting at dinner with your wife? A strange woman to simply approach the two of you and undress you and start banging you in the booth?? Secondly at the office, where other married people work and where many people will not engage in flirting or sexual behaviors for fear of their jobs. Pheromones can impact communication in a positive way, and it certainly can impact and trigger a woman's sex drive, but even then a certain woman is not going to respond and she is going to keep her thoughts and actions to herself. The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. 3rd, public place, like court, etc..this may again improve communication, may get you flirted with, but seriously, how many people are going to "flirt" during a business obligation, especially court. It's possible, but very less likely.

So for any of my SS guys, be sure to put the odds in YOUR FAVOR.

You must socialize. How you present yourself is half the battle. I would argue a certain type of cologne or scent in general should be applied for a particular situation. Something sharp, musky and very strong, would be more suitable for a date, a club, something very fancy..like the "original" gymntonic scent or femme fatale. Something upbeat, fresher and cooler, like the Activ8 or the Creed Irish Tweed.
These are a more friendly sent and are going to get you more "communication" type hits where women say you smell good, they are friendlier, they touch you when they talk to you..

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. The issue I am having is people's expectations can be a bit misguided. My own friend told me, I have not gotten a single hit. So I asked him, where have you worn them? Well just to work and the gym. And I asked him how many people besides his co-workers did he speak to on a given day while wearing these at work or the gym. He said,"zero"..So I very nicely said, "well how the fuck did you expect this to work" LOL..

Guys, Smile. Be friendly. Don't puff your chests out like most strength athletes and bodybuilders do. Make the women laugh. Don't come off as desperate. Be yourself. Wear the pheromones and be confident. Put yourself out there. Rockstar has college, he's right..that is an advantage in itself. You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor. This can work well minus the pheromones.

A small piece of info I will share with you guys. I grew up with 5 sisters, and a single mother in my house. So I was swarmed by women ALL THE TIME. They had friends over, and so at a young age, i was around dozens of women daily. So besides Tren Depot, I 100% blame my Hair Loss on women. I learned alot about women, how they act in various situations, what their body language means, and best of all I learned that the majority of women are sex fiends. They are simply waiting on the time and place for it to go down and the right person. They may initially lie about it, try to hide it, or disguise it, they may make us guys work for it, because they "value" it more, or they want to "pretend they respect" themselves, but truth be told, they are just as much craving sex as us guys are. So for guys who are not comfy around women, you have to learn very quickly how to 'read them'. This is key. You may think you are getting a small suggestive hit, or you may think a touch on the wrist arm or leg is innocent. But it is not. You need to strike while the iron is hot.

Granted things that help, being in shape, wearing nice clothes, certain clothes to match the situation you are going into, the right words to say at the right time.

It's all strategy. Anyways, just wanted to remind you guys of these insights, because even though we all know them, alot of guys forget them or pass them by, but they are key. The pheromones can get you noticed repeatedly but you have to be able to seal the deal. Again, you can still have the ability to draw random women to you at any time or place, it does happen,but again..play the odds in your favor.

Anyways just another tip for you guys, so get yourselves out there and get noticed.

Update on my stock. I have Femme Fatale weds it will sell out quick. I will have 3mL creed green irish tweed in limited quantity Weds. I have original. I have femme fatale. I have Raw. I am out of Acqua di gio decant. Believe it or not the acqua di Gio sold out fast!! Anyways I appreciate the forums support. I appreciate SS allowing me to share my experiences with the forum and the members openly being able to discuss my particular products on the forum without upsetting anyone.

Thanks everyone for the support. I am most happy that I get to continue hearing awesome stories from others. Keep them coming, they never get old :)

WesleyInman
09-30-2013, 11:27 AM

Of course this can make all the difference in the world!!!

Put it into perspective...enough alcohol can make a normal guy sleep with a fat or ugly chick. This is fact, it happens LOL. Pheromones can signal a woman sexually and she may or may not respond to it. Appearance is a huge factor!! Married or not is a huge factor. There are 100's of variables for sure. But I assure you that Pheromone's "can work". Not just the ones I have,but any real ones!! I have a decade of positive experiences with these personally :)

olddawg
09-30-2013, 12:54 PM
*shrugs*

I know what my research showed, and it was very positive. I've no reason to exaggerate.

how did you measure your self confidence before and while "on?" simply taking a pill produces a placebo in everyone including me, I felt like androlean was working the first day I took it lol. If you just boost your self confidence with maybe some new clothes, a haircut, or something else it completely changes how you approach a woman, what you say, how you say it, your body language toward her, etc.... I know some women who are turned on by a self confident man alone regardless of their appearance. How could you measure or account for self confidence before and after without a double blind study? I'm not sayin that you are exaggerating or lying, but rather that there are other factors at work which are doing the attracting that you may be unaware of.

olddawg
09-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Of course this can make all the difference in the world!!!

Put it into perspective...enough alcohol can make a normal guy sleep with a fat or ugly chick. This is fact, it happens LOL. Pheromones can signal a woman sexually and she may or may not respond to it. Appearance is a huge factor!! Married or not is a huge factor. There are 100's of variables for sure. But I assure you that Pheromone's "can work". Not just the ones I have,but any real ones!! I have a decade of positive experiences with these personally :)

if you tested this on a woman who wasn't interested in sex, say my wife, and it made her want sex then I'd believe you lol. I don't want any so I'm not beggin for samples but for it to be a worthwhile product it would have to convince someone who didn't want to mate to mate right? If it signals a woman and she doesn't act on it then it's really not worth much--unless you combine it maybe with some delayed action roofies

BBG
09-30-2013, 12:58 PM

Luckily we don't have any ugly people on this board... cause we're all jacked and tan.

BoneDaddy
09-30-2013, 03:28 PM
how did you measure your self confidence before and while "on?" simply taking a pill produces a placebo in everyone including me, I felt like androlean was working the first day I took it lol. If you just boost your self confidence with maybe some new clothes, a haircut, or something else it completely changes how you approach a woman, what you say, how you say it, your body language toward her, etc.... I know some women who are turned on by a self confident man alone regardless of their appearance. How could you measure or account for self confidence before and after without a double blind study? I'm not sayin that you are exaggerating or lying, but rather that there are other factors at work which are doing the attracting that you may be unaware of.

While I agree with a lot of what you are saying and, I understand exactly what you're saying, I do....but I approached this with great skepticism the 1st 2 times I wore it. My confidence wasn't boosted because I thought I had a magic pill or anything like that. I honestly didn't think it would work, so I was my usual self. Every time I've used it I've been myself, same mannerisms, same demeanor, everything. I certainly wouldn't chalk it up to anything other than it works. I'm about as big a skeptic as anyone until proven otherwise. And I was.

- - - Updated - - -

Luckily we don't have any ugly people on this board... cause we're all jacked and tan.

I've a farmers tan, and I'm a lil chunky right now............

WesleyInman
09-30-2013, 04:33 PM
Bone daddy and BBG, you guys crack me up..you actually both made me laugh with those comments!! Especially the farmers tan and lil chunky part!!

if you tested this on a woman who wasn't interested in sex, say my wife, and it made her want sex then I'd believe you lol. I don't want any so I'm not beggin for samples but for it to be a worthwhile product it would have to convince someone who didn't want to mate to mate right? If it signals a woman and she doesn't act on it then it's really not worth much--unless you combine it maybe with some delayed action roofies

Old Dawg, what you are saying does have validity, it truly does, but consider the pheromones can be just one key to open a door that several keys could open.

Men with wives or gf's are my biggest customers. I have had dozens of men say that it has improved their sex life who are in relationships that seem to have faded physically. Mind you, the fact that it is a new scent alone could be a variable, but nonetheless, it can still work.

Just to give you a full feedback ratio. I'd say about 50-75% of men report getting 'hits' with repeated use of pheromones. As for scents. The activ8 seems to have the most positives in regards to the scent alone. No one has said they do not like the scent. The femme fatale has alot of sexual hits, no one has not liked this scent. The gymntonic original, alot of sexual hits, but I have had 2 people out of maybe 100 who said they did not like the scent of this. Raw pheromones everyone seems content and again, pretty much anyone who has purchased has reported "hits". A hit being a noticeable increase in positive attention while wearing them.

I am not out to prove you wrong by any means. There are and will always be skeptics about everything in life, to each his own. I was very skeptical about pheromones until I tried them and found one that worked years back and then I was pleasantly surprised.

I'd certainly throw you a sample of Activ8 out of my pocket at no cost. Simply PM me your address and it will leave in the am. Then you can comment firsthand. If you dont like it, then say so :)

No worries either way! I would never dispute someones opinion or feedback on an item. Just make sure if you try them you remain open minded and do not sabotage your own potential success by entering into trying it with a negative expectation :)

weekend
09-30-2013, 04:51 PM
So far, one girl (my guy friends gf) touched my wrist in conversation... And I found any dude who gets in my way apologizing...

Only wore it once tho

olddawg
09-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I'm good and actually have problems, yeah I know, with girls hitting on me. Burly can vouch for that, and I'm not interested so maybe my natural odor is a sort of pheromone lol. All I'm saying is that without some science, just like ph's or anything else in the world ie the existence of unicorns, leprechauns, etc.... there's no reason for me to believe. through evolution we've lost our pheromones as a species and we've evolved to attract the other sex in a more visual way--for eg. a woman's lips with the red part turned outward unlike a monkey or ape, the lips are designed to attract a male, that's why a woman puts lipstick on them, to intensify the attraction, etc....I don't need to convince anyone and if some of you find it works then more power to you. the board is for discussion and testing of theory and I had an opposing view and thought I'd toss it out. 'nough said. Thanks for accepting the criticism on a professional level! OD

BBG
09-30-2013, 05:33 PM
Setup a test. Have someone put regular Acqua Di Gio in a little vial and do the same with the pheromone scented version. They don't tell you which is which.

Wear these various nights and see which version gets you laid more often ;)

WesleyInman
09-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Setup a test. Have someone put regular Acqua Di Gio in a little vial and do the same with the pheromone scented version. They don't tell you which is which.

Wear these various nights and see which version gets you laid more often ;)

Truth is medical literature for years has documented that pheromones do work. There have been numerous blind studies, and research done. It is well accepted in the medical community. Alot of people may not know this but our very own gov't relies on Pheromones in some cases for using animals in war time strategies. It is said that animals such as bees or dolphins can be put under full control using pheromones.

Also think of Hypnotism. This is one of the most "skeptical" versions that science can show even today. Many many people can be "hypnotized"..while others cannot be. It is simply the people who have "not" been hypontized or have the experience to say so who critique the process without any advanced knowledge as to what is happening in the brain to allow it to happen.

To some pheromones or hypnotism belong to a class of "witchcraft" or "devilry". I assure you that I am in no way aligned with this, I in fact am very openly a Christian.

Anyways just as example, Here is one very basic article/study:

http://www.athenainstitute.com/1013study.pdf

A little more on pheromones:

Mind you, when i first discovered the use of pheromones, I was in undergrad where a host of my studies were in the Medical Field. Biology, anatomy, physiology, etc, etc..Alot of people are unaware, but I do have post grad medical training, I do have a "administration of medication" license and certification which allows me to "administer" not prescribe medications. I worked on the Neuro unit (brain injury unit for ABI patients) in a major hospital administering psych meds, pain meds, and various other meds , while working with doctors, psychs and a team of medical professionals.

So when I began my own experimentation I of course looked into the various potential effects from a legitimate medical level. Not just a gym rat looking to bang as many women as possible with the least effort. When I decided to begin blending my own, I was not just some gym rat with high hopes, it was with medical backing and personal firsthand experience. I have a decade of medical exposure, work and masters level and above medical background. Off topic but this is why Mike and I from PN hit it off so well. He is from the same background. He was not just some lifter who started a supplement company, he has an advanced 8 year pharmacology degree as well..thus why he is so well versed in supplementation, nutrition, etc..Mike did not just stumble upon excellent products either :)

For me the pheromone line and my newly adapted venture into the Nootropics, aka Brain efficiency drugs (Modafinil) is where I met a ton of questions and skepticism. Up until now I have been the guy who has various tricks up his sleeve, or various good techniques to get best results from supplements, etc..But I assure you, my decision to go into both pheromones and Nootropics was absolutely an "educated" decision. You will not see me change my stance. I wouldn't carry anything I would not put my name on, and I put my name on everything I carry, sell and recommend.

For those who doubt pheromones potential, do some basic research. Pheromone and it's science has been around for decades, it is simply not widely utilized yet. Animals use pheromones to signal each other. Humans do as well. A pheromone type effect is often also explained and well documented during pregnancies. Men often experience many symptoms of pregnancy and it is very much considered a factual possibility that you can attain sympathy pains, weight gain, depression and many other pyschological symptoms.

I personally experienced horrible cramping daily during my daughter's mother's pregnancy. It was certainly an eye opener, because once you experience what might be considered a "phenomena" to others..there is no going back.

Long story short, pheromones "can" work. The science is there. Science often works in Most cases, and then there are cases where it fails miserably. Pheromones are just that. But the entire concept is to give them the opportunity to work and see if they work for you. You may just find yourself in awe and surprise when you open your mind. ;)

olddawg
09-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Wesley then how would you explain the disconnection of the VMO? The Vomeronasal organ is what detects pheromones in rats and mice, yet it is disconnected in humans and has been for 23 million years (appx). With this disconnected, how does the signal get to the brain?

see 4 and 4.1 of this article
https://smartsite.ucdavis.edu/access/content/group/69805c6e-9d59-4430-9a69-0aa723c9c6d1/Lectures/Lecture14-w13.pdf

rockstarjacked
09-30-2013, 10:50 PM

I understand that I have many advantages with ladies. I honestly have been great with girls since I was a little kid. I get them. What Wesley said about females wanting to get sexually intimate just as much as us guys is one of the truest realizations I think a man can make, and I realized that truth at a very young age. But even I can tell the difference from a normal day in the world versus a pheromone-supercharged day in the world LOL. It's not a minuscule difference... It's a BIG difference! Anyway OD, try it out or don't, it's up to you. But worst case scenario would be you find it ineffective and throw out you're $10 sample.

rockstarjacked
09-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Thank you guys for all the kind words. Love the Swole Source family here, you guys always have a pleasant way to express yourselves. Thank you everyone.

Rockstar, that is the best feedback I have EVER heard!! I am beyond happy for you backslash very jealous you right now hahaha..Kidding, I am SUPER happy to hear you had a good experience..simply amazing.

I have my own personal training clients buying this stuff weekly from me. I swear I feel like I'm doing something illegal half the time because clients buy them and are like, "don't tell anyone" or "don't tell my wife" LOL...

Again just to brush up the idea for some of the guys here, I think Rockstar brings up a very very good point.  Socialization.
But here is something very important to consider.

The majority of the feedback is very good. One of the scenarios I hear alot is as follows... One of my favorite clients said, "Wesley I haven't gotten a single hit from anyone other then my wife"..So I said, "well where did you wear these". He said I wore them to a fancy restaraunt with my wife and kids. 2) I wore them to the office. 3) I wore them to Court."...So I had to politely explain to him..1) No matter how attractive you are you have to be REALISTIC!! What were you expecting at dinner with your wife? A strange woman to simply approach the two of you and undress you and start banging you in the booth?? Secondly at the office, where other married people work and where many people will not engage in flirting or sexual behaviors for fear of their jobs. Pheromones can impact communication in a positive way, and it certainly can impact and trigger a woman's sex drive, but even then a certain woman is not going to respond and she is going to keep her thoughts and actions to herself. The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. 3rd, public place, like court, etc..this may again improve communication, may get you flirted with, but seriously, how many people are going to "flirt" during a business obligation, especially court. It's possible, but very less likely.

You must socialize. How you present yourself is half the battle. I would argue a certain type of cologne or scent in general should be applied for a particular situation. Something sharp, musky and very strong, would be more suitable for a date, a club, something very fancy..like the "original" gymntonic scent or femme fatale. Something upbeat, fresher and cooler, like the Activ8 or the Creed Irish Tweed.
These are a more friendly sent and are going to get you more "communication" type hits where women say you smell good, they are friendlier, they touch you when they talk to you..

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. The issue I am having is people's expectations can be a bit misguided. My own friend told me, I have not gotten a single hit. So I asked him, where have you worn them? Well just to work and the gym. And I asked him how many people besides his co-workers did he speak to on a given day while wearing these at work or the gym. He said,"zero"..So I very nicely said, "well how the fuck did you expect this to work" LOL..

Guys, Smile. Be friendly. Don't puff your chests out like most strength athletes and bodybuilders do. Make the women laugh. Don't come off as desperate. Be yourself. Wear the pheromones and be confident. Put yourself out there. Rockstar has college, he's right..that is an advantage in itself. You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor. This can work well minus the pheromones.

A small piece of info I will share with you guys. I grew up with 5 sisters, and a single mother in my house. So I was swarmed by women ALL THE TIME. They had friends over, and so at a young age, i was around dozens of women daily. So besides Tren Depot, I 100% blame my Hair Loss on women. I learned alot about women, how they act in various situations, what their body language means, and best of all I learned that the majority of women are sex fiends. They are simply waiting on the time and place for it to go down and the right person. They may initially lie about it, try to hide it, or disguise it, they may make us guys work for it, because they "value" it more, or they want to "pretend they respect" themselves, but truth be told, they are just as much craving sex as us guys are. So for guys who are not comfy around women, you have to learn very quickly how to 'read them'. This is key. You may think you are getting a small suggestive hit, or you may think a touch on the wrist arm or leg is innocent. But it is not. You need to strike while the iron is hot.

Granted things that help, being in shape, wearing nice clothes, certain clothes to match the situation you are going into, the right words to say at the right time.

It's all strategy. Anyways, just wanted to remind you guys of these insights, because even though we all know them, alot of guys forget them or pass them by, but they are key. The pheromones can get you noticed repeatedly but you have to be able to seal the deal. Again, you can still have the ability to draw random women to you at any time or place, it does happen,but again..play the odds in your favor.

Anyways just another tip for you guys, so get yourselves out there and get noticed.

Update on my stock. I have Femme Fatale weds it will sell out quick. I will have 3mL creed green irish tweed in limited quantity Weds. I have original. I have femme fatale. I have Raw. I am out of Acqua di gio decant. Believe it or not the acqua di Gio sold out fast!! Anyways I appreciate the forums support. I appreciate SS allowing me to share my experiences with the forum and the members openly being able to discuss my particular products on the forum without upsetting anyone.

Thanks everyone for the support. I am most happy that I get to continue hearing awesome stories from others. Keep them coming, they never get old :)

"It's all strategy." Wise words Wesley. Lots of knowledge and truth in your comments here. Even guys who are already good with women will benefit from reading this by further imprinting the knowledge into their brains.

Sperwer
09-30-2013, 11:34 PM
The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. ...

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. ... You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor.

Ok, when my gear arrives I'll do an experiment. I'll get one of my Korean buddies to take me to one of the ubiquitous "room salons"- not one of the small number that cater to emptying the wallets of foreign tourists, but the real local deal where the girls pour the booze into your glass then down your gullet and eventually down the front of their bodies into your mouth strategically positioned at the Y; feed you fresh fruit and gradually get naked before proceeding to dine on your wedding vegetables (as a starter).

Test 1 will be whether as a big nosed round-eye, i get in.

Test 2 will be whether i get a bona fide GFE/PSE instead of the practiced pro acting job normally on offer.

Test 3 will be whether i have to pay.

Test 4 will be whether they pay me. 😎

Maybe that'll be the proof OD needs.

olddawg
10-01-2013, 06:29 AM
ha ha, hope you get a freebee!! at least. I've copied and pasted an excerpt from a review of the great pheromone myth, the review starts on the right. Below is an exerpt from it dealing with human pheromone. As I've mentioned, when you see an unbias study with no hidden agenda, and the methodology is sound, it will point to no effect according to Doty's research. I've a big issue with the lack of connection to the brain in a scent-based pheromone as mentioned in the post above. Maybe it's just me, but if I was to spend hard earned money on a product, I would want proof it worked on its own merits, not it will work and then she can decide to act upon the urges it creates or not. Call me crazy, but that description tells me it doesn't work.
https://smartsite.ucdavis.edu/access/content/group/d7cd5927-cc77-43da-857b-3abebfc3d22f/GPM.pdf

What about claims of human pheromones? These
claims appear to be driven by science, politics, and
especially economics. A Google search on the term pheromone
reveals hundreds of sites that sell ‘‘human pheromones’’
and that some human pheromone researchers
are also involved in marketing pheromones. This economic
factor may partially explain the persistence of
human pheromone research when the very mechanisms
of pheromone detection and the phenomena pheromones
are supposed to explain turn out to be snarks (e.g., the
human vomeronasal organ and menstrual synchrony).
Not a single unique human pheromone compound has
been identified. Indeed, much of the current research
on human pheromones involves testing the effects of
androstenones, which are putative pig pheromones.
Doty captures the absurdity of this research with two
questions: ‘‘Are women, in fact, attracted to the odors of
male pigs or more willing to have sex in the presence
of such odors? Are birth rates or other indices of sexual
behavior higher in states or counties with pig farms?’’
(p. 141).
In the final chapter, Doty examines how the pheromone
concept has led us astray and what we can learn from the
conceptual problems inherent in it. At the heart of the
problem is reductionist thinking, which can be manifested
in many ways, but at its core is the attempt to explain
complex phenomena in terms of simpler more easy to
understand terms. Reductionism does not always lead to
bias and error, but the inventors of the pheromone concept
went wrong by defining it in terms of mutually exclusive
categories: ‘‘The attempts to define pheromones on the
basis of such bipartite categories as innate versus learned,
single versus multiple, conspecific versus heterospecific,
olfactory versus vomeronasal, volatile versus nonvolatile,
and hypothalamic versus nonhypothalamic seemed
doomed from the start.’’ (pp. 188–189). What have we
learned? Putative pheromone phenomena, when they
exist, cannot be fit into these simple categories. They are
complex, context dependent, vary with social milieu,
involve multiple compounds, multiple sensory systems,
and multiple levels of neural and cognitive processing.
The search for mammalian pheromones is truly a search
for snarks.
LITERATURE CITED
Karlson P, Lu¨ scher M. 1959. ‘‘Pheromones’’: a new term for a class of
biologically active substances. Nature 183:55–56.
JEFFREY C. SCHANK
Department of Psychology
Animal Behavior Graduate Group
University of California Davis
Davis, California

WesleyInman
10-01-2013, 08:35 AM
OD, you and I could go back and forth with studies and evidence to support and shut down each other all day :).

And I completely 1000% respect ya man, and am thankful to have met you on the forum...We won't always see eye to eye..but you are a great person nonetheless so that is all that matters.

I can't agree to the 23 million year old VNO statement, bc that is one based on evolution, and I believe in God. And I know we can't and won't discuss religion or politics on the forum. But I know you respect my rights of belief, as I do yours :) As far as mice and other animals having different ways to respond to brain signals, I would agree this is possible. Very possible. There are multiple ways for different organisms to transmit information and communicate, but this is not to say that humans cannot transmit brain chemicals to one another through scent. Scent has a very very strong impact and effect on human behavior. Think about food, environmental smells, etc, etc..they call can trigger actual pyschological and physical behaviors in humans. Pheromones have been known about for 60+ years, however the potential they have is still being researched. When all is said and done I intend to be part of it, or right on the forefront of the knowledge as it occurs. This will take experimentation, neuroscience and various other things to continue to occur. I for one find it fascinating.

Also consider the pharmaceutical industry. They perform testing on animals and experiment on them because their systems in general in many ways correspond to a humans system...Think about a pigs heart it is very similar to a humans, this is how they experimented and became successful in doing heart transplants. They experiment on rats and mice and monkey. Many times how an animal responds to a chemical is how a human "may" respond. Brain chemicals are the same. Think about dopamine, norephinephrine, cortisol, etc, etc..there are physical ways to alter those! Why couldn't it be possible for scent or chemicals in the air to trigger those?

There are "putatives' which are experimental scents, some are from animal or syntethic origin, etc...For a fact you are right, that is not to say they do not work. Look at HCG..this is derived from the urine of pregnant women, in synthetic version. Look at Human Growth Hormone. Originally detracted from dead bodies. 100 years ago, people would think you were insane if you thought there was a valid connection between them and medication.

With the studies, etc..What I will say is it reminds me of 15-20 years ago on the major BBing forums. I have been a Mod for nearly 15 year, still am on 4 major forums. I remember I was fortunate enough in my teens to line up with some Pro BBers who took me under their wing. They taught me about HCG, nolva clomid, ancillaries, cabaser, and hell even peptides before anyone else even knew about them..

In forum discussions for years i remember arguing with guys about these compounds and that they work,etc..I was met with 50/50 resistance. But the thing I had going for me was real life practical application. Even to this day Endos and doctors will argue that for a bodybuilder, hcg, nolva, clomid, will not work and is dangerous due to clotting etc..We all know that it CAN work. Not that it will 100% of the time, but most likely more times then not.

Again that is where Pheromones come into play. The science behind them is remarkable and still somewhat new. Pheromones certainly are not widely accepted in the norm yet. And again, they always will have a sort of taboo behind them. But for myself and others who have actually experienced them working,we know they "can" work. The first time I found a blend that worked I was wearing them and I got about 10+ hits in a few hour period and it was like getting slapped in the face. It was a shock..Undeniable.

Anyways OD, I don't blame you for feeling as you do. My very own friends are my worst skeptics. I brought my buddy a sample to his restaraunt the other night. I gave it to him. He didn't know about pheromones at all, he's in his late 40's and I find that the older men and friends I have are very very less likely to believe in the possibility they work. Anyways, my very own friend laughed at me. When I explained it to him, he laughed harder!! I sat there smiling. His wife came over and was like, "whats so funny". So my buddy says, "wesley just gave me a pheromone cologne". So she looks at him straight faced and says, " I give you enough sex as is, give it back to him." So he literally stops laughing abruptly, and says to his wife, "wait you know about these". And she straight faced says , "yes and they have worked on me in the past."..So as she storms away, he literally sits there in shock wide eyed staring at me in disbelief. I had to put my hand over my face as I was trying not to laugh. So as he snaps out of his stupor, he looks at me and says, 'tell her I gave it back, I'm trying this stuff out tonight" LOL!!!

Either way, these products will work for some and not for others. It has a small risk that it may not work for you. But yes at the end of the day its a $7 dollar risk, and then if they don't work for you, you still have a fine smelling cologne!! That is why I made samples, because not only are pheromones very very expensive, but I wanted to put my money where my mouth is and let everyone test them for themselves.

If it was a money making venture, I'd have the price tripled. I think by offering a sample, it shows even more that I am saying, here you don't believe it..try it. $7 dollars is well worth trying it.

I invite anyone here to look up PheroMax or Aqua Vitae. See the price of those. See the feedback on those. You can find literally hundreds of people who are not SS members who will swear by them. Likewise they start at around $100 a bottle. I put a stronger blend of pheromones in mine and pleasant scents at a much cheaper price. What I give up is Profit.

olddawg
10-01-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm not sure what God has to do with it all, evolution is a fact and nearly all, or I'll say most bishops believe in it. Are you saying that you have faith that this pheromone works? Faith is defined as a belief in the absence of proof. maybe that's why you brought God in, not sure. There is evidence of the earth, planets and universe having existed for 13 some odd billion years whether or not a God, or your God made it be it Allah, Vishnu, Budda, Waheguru, Zeus. etc... has nothing to do with the system which detects these pheromones being present or not in humans. Actually, now that I think about it, if you believe in God then wouldn't God (in his Devine plan) be the cause of two people falling in love and mating which is considered sacred in God's eyes? God wouldn't let us alter his devine plan by falsely using pheromones would he? Oh well, that's another topic.

Let me apoligize for reposting in the thread after I said I was finished. it's damn hard to read things and not throw out your 2 cents. I promise this will be the last and I'll leave everyone with this. If I invented a chem which made girls hit on me, or want to have sex with me I would patent it today and be filthy rich tomorrow. price would be waaaay more than $7 as you mention. thanks for the back and forth.

WesleyInman
10-01-2013, 10:47 AM
LOL!! NP OD, i don't mind the back and forth, afterall we are merely debating respectfully :)

Evolution has no part in Christianity, and Christianity does not believe the world to be more then several thousands of years old. And as far as God putting two people in love potentially, one certainly could argue that. Pheromones intend to seek "sexual attraction" and improve "communication" between the sexes, which one could argue could lead to "love". Pheromones are certainly intending for sex, not love.

One could also argue supplements, creatine and steroids imperfect the human body that is Sacred in God's eyes. These are all viable ways to look at it!!

The pheromones are actually hundreds of dollars. I simply am sampling them out at a very very low price so that people can try and make their own determination. In the bigger picture, several hundreds of dollars is very expensive for something that "can" work for you. You could take $50-100 bucks out of your ATM , go to your local strip club and probably get guaranteed sex for a fraction of the price of pheromones, although you then are looking a different "risk" in the face LOL.

I have enjoyed your insight. Your views are certainly warranted and educated :)

BoneDaddy
10-01-2013, 11:50 AM

On a serious note, scents can't be patented or I'm sure someone would have by now........

burlyman30
10-01-2013, 12:05 PM

LOL!

olddawg
10-01-2013, 01:16 PM
sorry 'bout that^^, on the bright side, we could have gotten deeper into the existence of God lol.
On a serious note, scents can't be patented or I'm sure someone would have by now........
^^this is correct, I think you have to patent the process involved, not the actual scent.

WesleyInman
10-01-2013, 02:37 PM
:) A little off track, but I will set it back on course with a few stories that happened today.

I got the femme fatale in so I put some on right before I got to the gym. On treadmill doing my 5mins of cardio LOL..and I see this girl watching me out of the corner of her eye...This is a gym I rarely go to, so I did not know her. As I got off, I saw her get off hers behind me and I kept walking to the weight area. Behind me I felt someone grab me, not touch me from behind and pull me back towards them. I turned quickly and it was the girl smiling. She was cute I have to say this much. She immediately said, "what are you wearing, I can smell you all the way from my treadmilll and you smell awesome. As she was saying this she begins twirling her hair and smiling very flirtatiously. Long story short I left with her number.

I leave there and go straight to get my daughter from school. Waiting in a line with mostly women as I entered I noticed multiple women smiling and twirling their hair at me. Once I passed by them, I noticed several of them for the next 10 minutes continued to turn back around and get a quick glimpse of me, smile, twirl their hair and then turn back around.

At the playground one woman approached me to talk to me and next thing you know I am standing their surrounded by 5-6 women..only 2 were attractive, but they were giggling smiling and asking me questions..about me..not the kids.

Last but not least, as I went to the PO to mail out some suppz and some pheromones, I was the only customer. I go to this PO regularly, and their is a middle aged woman that is cute, maybe a 6/7..but cute I have seen her at the gym, shes into working out. Anyways, she has never really spoken to me more then work stuff. So she nervously looks at me and says, What are you wearing? Everytime you come in here you smell amazing...So I smile and said, "its a cologne that I sell."..so she says straight out, "can I smell you?" Hand her my wrist and she grabs it my arms and smells it with both hands and tells me again, "you smell so good."...So I don't miss a beat..I say, would you like to take my business card so you can purchase this for your boyfriend or husband"..Mind you I am smirking because this is intentionally a loaded question, and she picks up on it as well, smiles back and says, "oh I am single."..So I give her my card and when I leave she says "I hope to see you tomorrow, meanwhile she is biting her lip."

So that was a 3 hour period.

I pull women for sure on my own, but this amount of attention and outright remarks on the scent is a dead giveaway. Even if it were only the scent that these women like, it is still a foot in the door.

Not sure where either will lead, but I can say that positive attention that I received today, did feel very good.

Avl
10-01-2013, 03:44 PM
damn...once i get some extra cash, i HAVE to try this with my ex...i have to see her everyweek..i used to wear acqua di Gio when we were together, so it will be kinda intesting to see what reaction i get..and she is really very scent sensitive..

burlyman30
10-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Enjoying all the stories. And for the record, I am jealous of the amount of game you've got. If I had half that much when I was younger, I'm sure I would have found myself all sorts of trouble. Not having any game works pretty good now that I'm married, though. Less chance of screwing it up. Haha.

WesleyInman
10-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I actually released a new scent tonight.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/gymntoniccologneADDICTION_zps1b8f7efd.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/gymntoniccologneADDICTION_zps1b8f7efd.jpg.html)
I named it 'addiction"..for the fact that I gave out a few samples to clients and they all said it has a smell to it that will leave you constantly smelling your wrist and pulse point and anywhere you apply it. The majority of clients in a 2 week period got numerous hits. It is blended with the 3+ pheromone scent. I have to admit, it may very well be my favorite scent out of all of them..I have worn it a few times now, and I actually look forward to wearing this scent..to the point where I think for a few weeks i will wear this and nothing else but this.

Again I have a cologne fascination, so dont mind me..if any of my SS family has a similar issue, beware..this stuff is truly addictive.

Grape Ape you had asked for ingredient lists..I will list as many as I can without giving away my full recipe, which I do intend to keep somewhat secret.

I will admit that it contains 5mcgs of pure Androstenone per ML..which I know you will agree is an inordinate amount and a very very very high concentrate.

I expect the Addiction to fit right in with the entire line

These pheromones are selling at a rate of 50-100 units per week...with dozens of repeat buyers for a reason..the scents alone are awesome on their own.

I actually intend to release a new version very soon..I have access to several other pheromones, and the blend I am putting together will have 9-11 different pheromones in the ingredient list. I expect it to work like a charm.

Scope75
10-01-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm also a cologne whore too and have been since I was I kid. I've always been into them, so when all these reviews got posted I had to place an order.
Glad to see your line expanding and if all goes well ill for sures pick up some of your other/new scents.

hossam
10-02-2013, 01:14 AM
I actually released a new scent tonight.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/gymntoniccologneADDICTION_zps1b8f7efd.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/gymntoniccologneADDICTION_zps1b8f7efd.jpg.html)
I named it 'addiction"..for the fact that I gave out a few samples to clients and they all said it has a smell to it that will leave you constantly smelling your wrist and pulse point and anywhere you apply it. The majority of clients in a 2 week period got numerous hits. It is blended with the 3+ pheromone scent. I have to admit, it may very well be my favorite scent out of all of them..I have worn it a few times now, and I actually look forward to wearing this scent..to the point where I think for a few weeks i will wear this and nothing else but this.

Again I have a cologne fascination, so dont mind me..if any of my SS family has a similar issue, beware..this stuff is truly addictive.

Grape Ape you had asked for ingredient lists..I will list as many as I can without giving away my full recipe, which I do intend to keep somewhat secret.

I will admit that it contains 5mcgs of pure Androstenone per ML..which I know you will agree is an inordinate amount and a very very very high concentrate.

I expect the Addiction to fit right in with the entire line

These pheromones are selling at a rate of 50-100 units per week...with dozens of repeat buyers for a reason..the scents alone are awesome on their own.

I actually intend to release a new version very soon..I have access to several other pheromones, and the blend I am putting together will have 9-11 different pheromones in the ingredient list. I expect it to work like a charm.

sounds very interesting stuff, i would love to try it!

WesleyInman
10-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Ok so another update LOL. Got everything in stock for the moment EXCEPT the new Addiction scent..this sold out in ONE DAY..I will have more Friday..first time in a month 90% has all been here at once. Won't last :)

So I wore the addiction cologne today. I love love this scent. Customers continue to report alot of "self effects" from all the pheromones, but this one seems to be getting alot of reports in that department. People are reporting that it puts them in a better mood, as well as that others around them are much friendlier.

I did get a few hits today. My worst hit in awhile, I was at Burger King, yes BK and 2 women maybe 5'2 and 175lbs each began hitting on me, telling me I smelled good, twirling their hair. They were monsters. I literally had a few people line erupt with laughter at one point, they kept turing around in front of everyone saying I smelled good. So I was like, 'its not me, Im wearing nothing" (though I was) and they said, "you smell so good"...so i said, I think you are confusing me with the food... I guess that came out really bad, didn't mean it that way but people just started dying laughing. So I will call this a negative "hit"

As I was training people at the gym, 2 customers came up to me literally , one was as happy as could be. Both are professionals, with 6-8 year+ advanced degrees. Without giving away their details, one works in the ER and the other in a Court. The guy in the ER is a bit chubby and he literally was beyond overjoyed. He told me he has never used such an amazing product as the Activ8. He said women at work are treating him so much nicer, and flirting, it was a big boost to his self esteem. I guess he went to a Casino this weekend and the woman he met there kept commenting on how good he smelled. She then invited him back to her hotel room.

So he literally in front of everyone slaps a $100 bill in my hand and says, pick some out and send me whatever you recommend. Meanwhile the other professional hears this. He came over and said, "I had my doubts but this stuff without a doubt works." He seemed unhappy though so i asked what happened. He said at work earlier today a co-worker of 10 years who has never ever made so much as a complimentary comment to him, kept commenting on how good he smells..He bought the Original scent. I guess she is in her mid 50's and she actually came up behind him and began massaging his shoulders and touching him. He said he was super uncomfortable (he's a loyal married man) His second story was that over the weekend, his wife had her best friend over. When they went to do a photo shoot, she began commenting on how good he smelled. He said she then kept touching his arms and shoulders and asking to smell him in front of his wife. This of course led to a fight and him sleeping on the couch.

So he said he will not be wearing these socially anymore.

So take it for what it is...2 very prestigious professionals, 2 very different experiences...both swear that they work...

I actually do feel bad for the married one, certainly I do not want these to cause issues, but the truth is I have seen several times that they have with married men. So please consider this potential prior to purchasing.

xxiv
10-02-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm actually quite intrigued.

burlyman30
10-02-2013, 07:54 PM
I think you are confusing me with the food

Hahhaahahaa. Best thing I have heard all day.

BBG
10-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Hey Wes, how much do you usually apply? How long will one of the samples probably last?

WesleyInman
10-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Hey Wes, how much do you usually apply? How long will one of the samples probably last?

Hey BBG, depends on each scent. The 1mL samples wont last super long, maybe 5-6 applications. The vials are tough to open but you dab a drop of whatever scent you are using on the wrists. I find that the bicep insert is a good pulse point and either behind the ears or on the neck at the pulse point.

The Original scent is a VERY strong scent so you dont need much..The others are lighter so you can apply more.

The 3mL is good bc it is a spray mini bottle. You get 60 sprays, so if you use 4 sprays it lasts you 15 applications.

The raw pheromone is a solid deal because you literally can apply 4-5 "drops" to pulse points. If you mix this with your current cologne, you only need .75mL's per 2.25mLs of scent..so if you do this, a 3mL sample of Raw pheromones = 4 full refills..so if you mix with your own scent you get 240 sprays this way.

I am trying to release a larger size, but it is tough because people don't want to pay to try these at such a high price. The larger bottles will be good for people who figure out what scent they like and then get more product for their money. I am looking at doing a 10ML bottle for like $60 dollars but it is tough..that is somewhat expensive to people for something that "can" work. Again for people who try a sample and see results, then this is a no brainer. But most people will not kick out $60 dollars for something they don't know how it smells or works and I do not blame them..This is why I invented the samples. I intentionally did this so people got the opportunity to test them out.

BBG, I wear these scents daily and I would say I spend around $30 dollars a month in scents personally. I don't mind it one bit because whether anyone believes in these or not, they work for me..very well...and being single, these help me in my casual "dating". I dont pay for women on dates anymore, food, movie, entertainment,etc..so for me this is far more worthwhile investment. To each his own :)

Bucks
10-02-2013, 08:32 PM
I love this thread !

Scope75
10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
I love this thread !
X1000000

My order should be here before the weekend and I'll for sures be testing them out, and making a point to going to casual/public places to see what happens.
Hopefully 2 whoppers don't come after me. Lol

vince
10-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Putting in my order for the 3ml raw

Scope75
10-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Well my order arrived yesterday but I didn't check the mail until today so not only does Wes have great service his shipping is quick as hell to. Ordered Sunday evening shipped Monday morning and arrived in CA on Wednesday.

Anyways all my scents arrived and they were very well packaged and it came with a little kicker too. As soon as I had the package I could smell the scents and once I opened it Ive gone back and smelt it several times because all the scent mixed together smell good and kinda have me wanting to keep smelling them. If I didn't work all day solo I'd apply some right now but makes no sence because I'm just a dirty ass independent mechanic. This weekend should be interesting.

BoneDaddy
10-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Well my order arrived yesterday but I didn't check the mail until today so not only does Wes have great service his shipping is quick as hell to. Ordered Sunday evening shipped Monday morning and arrived in CA on Wednesday.

Anyways all my scents arrived and they were very well packaged and it came with a little kicker too. As soon as I had the package I could smell the scents and once I opened it Ive gone back and smelt it several times because all the scent mixed together smell good and kinda have me wanting to keep smelling them. If I didn't work all day solo I'd apply some right now but makes no sence because I'm just a dirty ass independent mechanic. This weekend should be interesting.

Report back here asap. mister!! Can't wait to hear your results!

Scope75
10-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Report back here asap. mister!! Can't wait to hear your results!

Just remembered I'm going in for blood work tomorrow morning so I'll be testing them out then.
Gonna start things off with some Creed or activ8. Just need to see what scent will fit the situation the best.

WesleyInman
10-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Thank you SS family.

This is the last story I am going to give on these..I do look forward to hearing the SS members reviews. When I started this thread, I give you my word it was not a sales pitch, I truly wanted to see how many guys on here used these. Grape Ape from his feedback for a fact knows the deal and I am very very happy that several of you guys got to experience the pheromones working.

I am so pleased with the SS family that I think I want to pay to advertise my store here, just in general, because I want to be available to help the members here..so long as it doesn't disrespect any of the current sponsors, i would love to be here along side them.

So...my final review on the pheromone blend.

I can tell you I have been "testing" my new super strong version extensively the last 2 months. It is a double edge sword. And I am not kidding you. For those of you who try these and they work, you will see what I mean.

I am "convinced" that there is a correlation between puberty and menopausal women with these. This is NOTHING that has been documented and there is no medical data to support this, but I will tell you from my own experiences and customer reviews, this is what is occuring.

I have had numerous hits from women 40-55..that is the main population. Next, girls 12-16 are affected big time by these. I have had the displeasure of several young girls touching me inappropriately and approaching me. Remember I have a 5 year old daughter, so this is simply disturbing to me.

Tonight, I had on the Addiction the new scent. Again I love this scent. Today I was approached by 3 young girls and 2 older women,each one was a different scenario.

The worst ones took place in a grocery store, I literally was followed by 2, 12 or 13 year old girls. I find that the young girls just come and stand near me and I was thinking and trying to figure out why. I think what it is, is that they are literally "afraid" to talk to me. Which they should be...I want no attention from these young girls. I have seen numerous young girls even 5-10 year olds approach me and start talking to me and very very comfortable with me. This does not EVER happen when the pheromones are not worn.

Tonight at the grocery store a 15-16 year old girl followed me for 5 minutes. Finally I asked her "can I help you" and she was so embarrassed she turned red..I kid you not when her mother came over and grabbed her by the arm and said, "leave that man alone". The look on this young girls face was pure confusion..she literally "could not help herself." At this point I actually felt bad...this is my little one in a few years.

I remember when I was young, my sisters and moms' friends I was attracted to.I remember wanting to bang them at a young age..so for these girls, if that is the case, just imagine being "chemically" drawn to an older male and literally your brain being signaled to be drawn to them...for anyone that doesn't believe in these, you probably think this sounds insane, but for anyone who has had pheromones work, you know that this "is" what is happening. I haven't felt guilty for wearing these until this week seeing attention turn negative in a few ways.

I don't mind attracting the older women and women my age, in fact I love attracting single women my age and older..but the effect is has had on young girls..it actually bothered me..probably the father in me.

Anyways, I had an older women from the gym tell me she is "crushing on me" and she thinks she "loves me"..I dont know her and I really don't want or have time for the drama...

I had another girl in her 20s just seriously stalk me and watch me wherever I went and finally she approached me at the water fountain and had nothing to say..she literally was just in a daze.

I am not saying they are all bad....but please if you use these use with caution. Obviously if I was simply trying to sell these, I would never tell the honest truth with these, I would only try to show the positives...There are certainly positives...but I am seeing more and more issues, ie married women, women with bf's..underage girls, negative attention,etc...You get it all in one package..you don't get to choose only positives.

I appreciate all the support and love hearing the good stories about these. Thank you SS for all the awesome feedback in this thread. I will certainly answer questions and look forward to hearing any positive stories.

These work for me. In some cases too well.

Scope75
10-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Here's what I picked up.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/null_zpse11d293b.jpg

I also have 2 empty spray bottles that I'll be mixing my own scents/colognes with.

WesleyInman
10-03-2013, 09:37 PM
LOL!! You are certainly well equipped!! Very nice camera might I add, those pics are crystal clear.

Good luck man, hoping to hear some positive things for you :)

Scope75
10-03-2013, 09:42 PM
LOL!! You are certainly well equipped!! Very nice camera might I add, those pics are crystal clear.

Good luck man, hoping to hear some positive things for you :)
Yeah I'm more than ready and tomorrow morning will be the first test. Just gonna be myself and see what happens.
The camera is a iPhone5.

Scope75
10-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Tried out activ8 this morning 1 spray on each wrist and 1 spray in both sides of my neck. The scent has me smelling my wrist like crazy and its a very pleasant smell.
Went to get bloodwork done and nothing much happened but I did notice one odd thing.
2 older ladies walked in together and walked by me in the waiting room they both sit down a good 10-15 feet from me then 1 of the ladies gets up and walks around me twice like she's looking for a magizine and is just staring at me, so I give her a friendly smile. Then she sits down 3-4 chairs away and just sits there for about 5 minutes then she gets up walks back past me still staring and then just sits down with the lady she came with.

Only reason I mention this is it seemed odd to me that she would leave her friend that she walked in with to sit closer to me then she then goes back to her orginal seat after a few minutes.

Tomorrow I'll be going to a few places so I'll be wearing one of the scents then too.

BBG
10-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Last night all I was hearing "You smell SO good ... omg smell him! ... wow what is that scent?!"

HAHA well played Wes. That was the original scent. I'll try the acqua di gio tonight.

vince
10-05-2013, 05:45 PM
lol this typhoon sucks, mail is all backed up due to two typhoons hitting within a 3 day period!

Bucks
10-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Tried out activ8 this morning 1 spray on each wrist and 1 spray in both sides of my neck. The scent has me smelling my wrist like crazy and its a very pleasant smell.
Went to get bloodwork done and nothing much happened but I did notice one odd thing.
2 older ladies walked in together and walked by me in the waiting room they both sit down a good 10-15 feet from me then 1 of the ladies gets up and walks around me twice like she's looking for a magizine and is just staring at me, so I give her a friendly smile. Then she sits down 3-4 chairs away and just sits there for about 5 minutes then she gets up walks back past me still staring and then just sits down with the lady she came with.

Only reason I mention this is it seemed odd to me that she would leave her friend that she walked in with to sit closer to me then she then goes back to her orginal seat after a few minutes.

Tomorrow I'll be going to a few places so I'll be wearing one of the scents then too.

Same here with the smelling yourself issue. It gives me a little more arrogance which is not a bad thing for my age.

Scope75
10-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Same here with the smelling yourself issue. It gives me a little more arrogance which is not a bad thing for my age.

Activ8 makes me want to talk with people and I find myself just talking to people that I normally wouldn't make an effort to talk to... I'm not consciously doing it either...

Also people seem to be talking to me more too.

vince
10-06-2013, 02:44 AM
Wes, have you found that you get use to any of the scents after constant use?

WesleyInman
10-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Wes, have you found that you get use to any of the scents after constant use?

Hey Vince, sorry those haven't arrived yet :(

I actually find that they work better with prolonged use to be honest.

There is information that the pheromones actually absorb into your bloodstream and circulate, which makes somewhat sense since many chemicals enter the bloodstream transdermally. I can't say how true this is or isn't, but what is for sure is there are thousands of reviews that say people experience self attracting effects from these.

And there are hundreds of reviews where men that run these long term report better results.

These also work better if you supplement with DHEA and tribulus..as well as if you have "increased" testosterone.

I am currently using the "Addiction" scent. I think I like it the best, I have gotten more hits with stronger scents like the Original will draw a ton of attention compartively, but the scent to this one is so addictive to me I actually carry my 3mL spray with me at all times and re-apply during the day.

vince
10-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey Vince, sorry those haven't arrived yet :(

I actually find that they work better with prolonged use to be honest.

There is information that the pheromones actually absorb into your bloodstream and circulate, which makes somewhat sense since many chemicals enter the bloodstream transdermally. I can't say how true this is or isn't, but what is for sure is there are thousands of reviews that say people experience self attracting effects from these.

And there are hundreds of reviews where men that run these long term report better results.

These also work better if you supplement with DHEA and tribulus..as well as if you have "increased" testosterone.

I am currently using the "Addiction" scent. I think I like it the best, I have gotten more hits with stronger scents like the Original will draw a ton of attention compartively, but the scent to this one is so addictive to me I actually carry my 3mL spray with me at all times and re-apply during the day.

These typhoons suck! Were gonna be locked down again today, so no mall again lol. I'm gonna have to pick up a bottle of addiction in the near future with all these great reviews

ctAL
10-06-2013, 08:32 PM
great thread an it has sparked my interest

guess ill start with addictiion since that is your current fave Wes

edit: i just got/ordered samples of Activ 8 an Addiction............removed original because i was afraid itll be too strong

how should i apply it?

rockstarjacked
10-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Three days ago I started to apply a more generous amount of the pheromones, and I've noticed something very interesting occur... Women have been tripping over their own feet when they walk by me. Based solely on the number of instances this has happened in 3 days, I can't help but link one thing to the other. It's honestly kind of funny to witness, but I feel like maybe I should use less pheromone. I am curious though if anyone has an explanation for why too much pheromone could cause this "dazed/stumbling" effect?

WesleyInman
10-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Thank you again SS.

And rockstar, from your results, you certainly sound like a responder.

I have had a woman tell me that I literally caused her to "drool" she did not know that I had pheromones on, but she asked me face to face what I was wearing. Is said, "my cologne" she said whatever it is, you literally made drool come out of my mouth...it caused a physical reaction in her.

I slept with her a day later.

I have seen several "physical reactions" in women, so I do not doubt your story for one bit.

The brain is a funny thing...it really can be impacted by words, sounds, smells, etc.. The potential is endless.

I have been wearing the pheromones regularly still. I actually have found in some married women that once they stand close to me, they actually try to avoid me afterward...but I can see in their eyes they are drawn to me and they are "ashamed" that they are being drawn to me. These are the "loyal" married types. I can respect that.

Its a good feeling making a hot 45 year old blush, shy and otherwise act embarrassed around you. Regardless that these type won't sleep with you, if you can read women well, you can see that they are fighting tooth and nail to hide their attraction to you.

It goes to show that all women have sexual attraction to other men even when they are married or in a relationship. Some are decent enough and strong enough to resist it, while others are just waiting to give in.

I have seen a few women stumble or act uncoordinated around me from these. It really sounds like these suit you well..Im super happy for you and looking forward to more stories :)

ctAL
10-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Wes you ever try paco rabanne 1 milllion cologne?

vince
10-08-2013, 06:33 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/08/hy8ypu3e.jpg
Woot woot got my first shipment in today:)
It took about 15 days to get here(Japan) and I don't get mail on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday. Oh and we had two typhoons come right in a row. That's some crazy fast shipping.
I will be testing these this weekend because I have no life during the week besides work and gym. Friday I will be having a BBQ then afterwards have a few drinks. Saturday I'll probably go to the club and have a few drinks. Will update on any hits I get

WesleyInman
10-08-2013, 07:08 AM

No I have not..Is it something I should try?? If this is something you suggest I can grab a small sample and give it a go.

If it something you need blended, just say the word. I am willing to make special arrangements for anyone here on SS.

Vince, great to hear you got those!! Looking forward to hearing your feedback!!!! :)

O_RYAN_007
10-08-2013, 10:04 AM
No I have not..Is it something I should try?? If this is something you suggest I can grab a small sample and give it a go.

If it something you need blended, just say the word. I am willing to make special arrangements for anyone here on SS.

Vince, great to hear you got those!! Looking forward to hearing your feedback!!!! :)

You're the man Wes!

WesleyInman
10-08-2013, 10:32 AM
I just ordered a sample on Ebay per your suggestion.

If it is something I think other people will like I will add it to the line. Even if it is not and you need a blend, i will make it in ANY size, this goes for everyone else here. You have a cologne u need decanted and mixed, 3mL, 10mL, or bigger, I can do this. Simply message me.

You're the man Wes!

Thanx ORyan, truth is Swole Source members are the man LOL!! I love everyone here, and the forum in general.

I have not been on a forum in years where I have Learned so much new stuff. Its awesome. From AndroHard to Toco Caps, to Primordial Performance. You guys are sharpening and honing my skills and making me more rounded, so thank you ORyan and everyone here at SS.

I like this place so much that I have decided to become a sponsor. You will see my store here in a matter of days or weeks :)

THANK YOU!!

burlyman30
10-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Its great to have you here, Wes. I'm sure the forum appreciates your upcoming sponsorship, too.

O_RYAN_007
10-08-2013, 01:09 PM
i just ordered a sample on ebay per your suggestion.

If it is something i think other people will like i will add it to the line. Even if it is not and you need a blend, i will make it in any size, this goes for everyone else here. You have a cologne u need decanted and mixed, 3ml, 10ml, or bigger, i can do this. Simply message me.

Thanx oryan, truth is swole source members are the man lol!! I love everyone here, and the forum in general.

I have not been on a forum in years where i have learned so much new stuff. Its awesome. From androhard to toco caps, to primordial performance. You guys are sharpening and honing my skills and making me more rounded, so thank you oryan and everyone here at ss.

i like this place so much that i have decided to become a sponsor. You will see my store here in a matter of days or weeks :)

thank you!!

yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

milehighguy
10-08-2013, 01:30 PM
^^ very cool!

WesleyInman
10-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Thank you guys :) thinking by weeks end I will be gtg with the store here :)

Alot of good feedback continues to roll in all around.

The original scent is still getting alot of praise. It is super strong. Very strong. I will clue you guys in to what I designed it after. My absolute all time favorite cologne ever made was Dolce BY MAN by Dolce and Gabanna. They discontinued it years ago. 2007. I have even contacted D&G personally and spoke with corporate, to no avail. You can still find bottles here and there, though most are counterfeit and when they are real, they are like $3-500 per bottle if that.

So instead I set off to get the formula. I never got the full formula but I experimented with finding the scent. I never got close, but the "original" scent does include several of the ingredients including leather. It doesn't hold a candle to BY MAN..but it is still an amazing scent. The scent alone of Original Gym N Tonic or DOLCE BY MAN can pull women minus pheromones to be honest. The pheromone addition seals the deal.

Scope75
10-08-2013, 10:46 PM
G&B have some damn good scents.
I really like Light Blue.

BoneDaddy
10-09-2013, 04:01 AM
G&B have some damn good scents.
I really like Light Blue.

I'm still using The One and The One Gentleman by D&G......women love them, so do I.

vince
10-09-2013, 05:14 AM
I'm still using The One and The One Gentleman by D&G......women love them, so do I.

The one is my favorite cologne. Armani code is pretty sexy also

Scope75
10-09-2013, 07:01 AM
Maybe i should go cologne shopping this weekend and pick out a new scent or 2 to decant with the raw that I bought.

vince
10-09-2013, 07:29 AM
Maybe i should go cologne shopping this weekend and pick out a new scent or 2 to decant with the raw that I bought.

I ordered about 5 samples about a week ago. I'll let you know if I come across any good ones.

As for hits with the pheromones, I wore the original scent tonight just to get something to eat with a female friend. Didn't notice anything outta the normal. I only used a very small amount on the wrists. I will use a little more next time.

Scope75
10-09-2013, 07:45 AM
I have some Polo Red that my GF bought me a while back she really likes it so maybe I'll decant that along with D&G Light Blue. Plus whatever I find when I'm out and about.

ctAL
10-09-2013, 07:45 AM
im off today an im gonna try out one of the samples at the mall today an whatever else i get into......also gym later tonight.

very fast shipping for me since im centrally in Connecticut. i will def support your business an spread the word Wes. i go to a few LA Fitness and Wow Fitness

edit: less with better with stuff like this so dab on each side of neck an wrist seems like the way to go?

Scope75
10-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Yes I apply mine to the wrists, neck, and at the elbow joint.

milehighguy
10-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Got my little care package from Wesley on Monday. Today is day #2 using femme fatal and I am digging this one just as much as I do activ-8. They both have me smelling my wrists all day long.

I have found my conversations with women to be way easier. Even women I wouldn't normally chat it up with.

Can't wait to try creed and the rest of my goodies. Never been a cologne guy and have enjoyed these a lot.

Scope75
10-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Got my little care package from Wesley on Monday. Today is day #2 using femme fatal and I am digging this one just as much as I do activ-8. They both have me smelling my wrists all day long.

I have found my conversations with women to be way easier. Even women I wouldn't normally chat it up with.

Can't wait to try creed and the rest of my goodies. Never been a cologne guy and have enjoyed these a lot.

Same here....
I even realized last weekend more people wanted to talk to me also.

ctAL
10-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Think I got a hit today, went to Chillis. I was with my sister today, hangin out etc, shopping so yea grabbed a bite. Our service was extra good, even the women who werent waiting our table were checking in on us........My sister was even, "Like what the hell? I never had service like this at Chillis before...." I kid you not, I made a joke to my sis that its my new cologne lol. I admit too the service was REALLY good. The waitress even signed the check "Brittany <3"

We went to the lil bar area so its pretty tight quarters......waitress kept checking in on us, she would stand close by if everytime an the other women working would kinda hover or see how things were.

I tipped her well an said thanks Brittany, headed out the door.

I find this very hard to believe this was a coincidence bein that I used Wes product today.

Def gonna test more this weekend but so far I am impressed.

NO hits at the mall at all, it was pretty empty (wednesday) in an out stores. not many people.

WesleyInman
10-09-2013, 10:53 PM

Excellent feedback, very happy to hear this :) Thank you...It would appear you are getting a "cologne" bug..Ive had the itch for 15 years....It's very addicting. But nothing is as good as having your own unique scent like these that no one else has. I have to get used to "sharing" what I am wearing when people ask, especially since now I sell these. I for one used to like to keep my scent secret..I always hated when women would be like, "what are you wearing I have to get that for my boyfriend"...

I'd be like, it's Stetson from Walmart"..meanwhile...some poor guy would get Stetson in his Christmas stocking and be miserable.:cool:

Same here....
I even realized last weekend more people wanted to talk to me also.

Awesome, glad u are seeing the effects, thanx man!!

Think I got a hit today, went to Chillis. I was with my sister today, hangin out etc, shopping so yea grabbed a bite. Our service was extra good, even the women who werent waiting our table were checking in on us........My sister was even, "Like what the hell? I never had service like this at Chillis before...." I kid you not, I made a joke to my sis that its my new cologne lol. I admit too the service was REALLY good. The waitress even signed the check "Brittany <3"

We went to the lil bar area so its pretty tight quarters......waitress kept checking in on us, she would stand close by if everytime an the other women working would kinda hover or see how things were.

I tipped her well an said thanks Brittany, headed out the door.

I find this very hard to believe this was a coincidence bein that I used Wes product today.

Def gonna test more this weekend but so far I am impressed.

NO hits at the mall at all, it was pretty empty (wednesday) in an out stores. not many people.

Very cool, yeah when these work, you find yourself laughing at how ridiculous it really can be.

I have to chime in. Today I got a call from a female customer who bought the Activ8 for herself bc she liked the smell. I warned her, she might attract females, and she really didn't think they would work. Today a week later, she said she has been approached by women several times. Today she was approached by a pregnant woman demanding to know what she was wearing. She said, the woman verbatum told her, "i have to know what you are wearing, it's like I am drawn to you". She told her it was a scent from GymNtonic and my customer said the woman took out a pen and paper and took down the site and cologne name. She said this random woman kept going on and on about how it was the best smelling scent she has ever smelled. My female customer called me to tell me because she was in disbelief...she really doesn't understand the concept of pheromones but she told me straight out, "whatever is in this stuff works for a fact."

Also at the gym today as i was standing in a group of 3,4 guys talking lifting, a customer, a divorce attny approached. In front of everyone he started talking about how he "swears" up and down that these colognes are helping him mediate and win cases easier. He said the opposing counsel has been easier to deal with and have given in with ease on situations that would normally go to trial. He is convinced they work. He came over to thank me. So one of the guys just working out was like, "so wait those colognes really work?" and the attorney gave him a dirty look and was like, "of course they work" and walked away with everyone just standing their looking at me LOL..

Even my own friends are skeptical and they trust me 1000%!!

Happy to see positive feedback still rolling in.

If you ever watch the TV show Impractical Jokers, you will appreciate this :)

WesleyInman
10-16-2013, 07:39 PM
Just sold our 200th sample/mini in 2 months.

Thank you SS guys for your support and trusting me to give these a shot.

Statistically I can honestly say about 75% of men who have used these report getting "hits" or increases in sex...

95% like the scents. 2 people have said the Original scent is "too strong"..it is strong.

But overall these are working like Magic. I am glad I was able to share something I enjoy with the forum..cologne and let you guys experience this. Super happy a few of you guys have landed some new ladies and gotten some new attention.

I'm still wearing these daily. I swear the more I wear them, the more they work. I purchased one of each for myself and change it up daily depending on my mood..which works for me. I absolutely adore having women's attention everywhere I go..even if I don't sleep with them..its nice to see women on the defense and trying to impress me for a change :)

I will post up a new thread in the GYM N TONIC forum very soon..I am adding a new scent this week :)

BTW I got that sample of "paco rabanne" from CTAL..I have to admit this is a 'sexy" scent. I can see women being attracted to this for a fact. I very well may add this and a few others to my store.

I am re-upping on Acqua Di Gio by Armani. That sold out so quick I couldn't believe it.

ctAL
10-18-2013, 03:05 PM
nice

Haritec
10-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Thought I would add my 2 Cents regarding pheromones from Gym N Tonic. I received an order last Friday - super fast shipping to Canada which was awesome. When I opened the package some of the scents wafted out and was awesome.

I tried the Creed infused one on Friday. I don't know what women thought but I wanted to fuck myself that night lol. Maybe the creed I thought as the scent was awesome - but I did feel in a great mood after applying. My 22 yr old daughter noticed as well - I was in the kitchen and she walked by and said that was a nice aftershave - cute.

I wore some of the pheromones only on Saturday - however - after a row with the wife that morning it did not apparently cover up the scent of Asshole that she figured I was covered in. Despite that - she did compliment me on what I was wearing and said I was looking pretty lean so maybe it reduces the scent of asshole.

This morning was the funny one. I have clients in today and am going out for drinks with them so put on some Addiction (light scent). I went to the same coffee shop by work I have been going to for months and was served by Nila - a young very pretty east indian woman that I have seen there often. As she served me, she looked at me and smiled broadly and said "your hair reminds me of my grade 3 teacher" (I have quite long white hair). After a bit of light conversation it comes out that all the girls liked the grade 3 teacher and thought he was cute. Huge coy grin on her face as she was telling me this. Was it the pheromones ... I don't know but have talked to her about 50 times before and she never mentioned this - so something was different today.

All in all impression - Wesley is great to deal with and very happy with the product.

sandman
11-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Just curious as to what reactions happen if you were to mix pheromones, i only ask because the body wash I use is pheromone infused. I like the way it smells but never really noticed any crazy reactions from it. So if I use that to shower and then use Wesley's pheromones will there be an adverse reaction or would the reaction be better? Could I possibly just use less of Wesley's pheromones to make the bottles last longer and still get desireable results?

WesleyInman
11-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Thank you Haritec for the kind words :) Glad you like the scents and are having a nice experience so far. You were excellent as are all the SS guys to deal with, thank you !!!

Just curious as to what reactions happen if you were to mix pheromones, i only ask because the body wash I use is pheromone infused. I like the way it smells but never really noticed any crazy reactions from it. So if I use that to shower and then use Wesley's pheromones will there be an adverse reaction or would the reaction be better? Could I possibly just use less of Wesley's pheromones to make the bottles last longer and still get desireable results?

Hey Sandman. Don't take this disrespectfully bc it is not intended to be. But a "body wash" with a pheromone doesn't make sense. The fact is the pheromone has to be on the skin to give off the scent. Mind you, you certainly do metabolize some of the ingredient and that is why people have "self affects" and can experience different behaviors after applying. It does absorb into the skin and into the bloodstream...but a bodywash, besides having that potential..would simply wash off.

In fact most raw pheromones are made into an oil base, so they last longer on the skin, and therefore work better. It is possible that a very good smelling bodywash can attract positive attention though..in studies, one of the most sought after smells that women mentioned was "soap"..that was shown to be an attractant and can stimulate women sexually. So I would not argue the opposite. I certainly would use the bodywash if you like the smell, and then apply the pheromones once your skin is nice and dry.

It certainly cannot hurt, but my answer would be that a "pheromone infused" bodywash would not transmit many Pheromones because the majority would be washed away. Same goes for my scents. If you wash the area, the chances of having any pheromone left to transmit is very minimal if at all.

Again thank you guys..I have seen alot of re-orders and I am so happy to share this little trade secret with you guys. I'm on a femme fatale kick myself this week. I'm actually thinking about selling a "sampler" pack which includes all the scents..that way you guys too can apply different scents depending on the day or mood you are in. At a reasonable price of course :)

sandman
11-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Thank you Haritec for the kind words :) Glad you like the scents and are having a nice experience so far. You were excellent as are all the SS guys to deal with, thank you !!!

Hey Sandman. Don't take this disrespectfully bc it is not intended to be. But a "body wash" with a pheromone doesn't make sense. The fact is the pheromone has to be on the skin to give off the scent. Mind you, you certainly do metabolize some of the ingredient and that is why people have "self affects" and can experience different behaviors after applying. It does absorb into the skin and into the bloodstream...but a bodywash, besides having that potential..would simply wash off.

In fact most raw pheromones are made into an oil base, so they last longer on the skin, and therefore work better. It is possible that a very good smelling bodywash can attract positive attention though..in studies, one of the most sought after smells that women mentioned was "soap"..that was shown to be an attractant and can stimulate women sexually. So I would not argue the opposite. I certainly would use the bodywash if you like the smell, and then apply the pheromones once your skin is nice and dry.

It certainly cannot hurt, but my answer would be that a "pheromone infused" bodywash would not transmit many Pheromones because the majority would be washed away. Same goes for my scents. If you wash the area, the chances of having any pheromone left to transmit is very minimal if at all.

Again thank you guys..I have seen alot of re-orders and I am so happy to share this little trade secret with you guys. I'm on a femme fatale kick myself this week. I'm actually thinking about selling a "sampler" pack which includes all the scents..that way you guys too can apply different scents depending on the day or mood you are in. At a reasonable price of course :)

I understand what your saying, just figured I'd ask because I wasn't sure. Dial makes it and it does smell good and lathers really well, I bought it originally with the thought that it couldn't really hurt.

ctAL
11-05-2013, 07:44 AM
wes im a believer, gonna order a full bottle of Activ-8 now.

i like the clean fresh scent, so its great for work or normal day to day use, not like a "sexy" night smell

ive had too many hits/coincidences, random women an also women who know me.

Bucks
11-05-2013, 08:23 AM
wes im a believer, gonna order a full bottle of Activ-8 now.

i like the clean fresh scent, so its great for work or normal day to day use, not like a "sexy" night smell

ive had too many hits/coincidences, random women an also women who know me.

I like the Activ -8 as well for daily use. I love to smell myself and it seems to bring a little more "professional" conversation .

ctAL
11-05-2013, 01:26 PM
I like the Activ -8 as well for daily use. I love to smell myself and it seems to bring a little more "professional" conversation .

I just realized Wes messed up an sent me a full size instead of a sample the first time around..........no wonder I got so many uses

because i got active 8 (3ml spray bottle) an addiction (1ml) an i spent like 12 bucks

all makes sense when i first got the stuff i was like why is one sample so big?

guess i owe it to him to re order

WesleyInman
11-05-2013, 06:51 PM
I just realized Wes messed up an sent me a full size instead of a sample the first time around..........no wonder I got so many uses

because i got active 8 (3ml spray bottle) an addiction (1ml) an i spent like 12 bucks

all makes sense when i first got the stuff i was like why is one sample so big?

guess i owe it to him to re order

Thank you again CTal and Bucks and Swole Source!! Super happy alot of guys are enjoying the scents as much as I do.

And yes, the upgrade wasn't an accident. I always try to hook up my customers with a little Extra..but for the SS guys, I try my best to always give an extra...its important to use the SS discount code "SWOLE" so then even though i don't know which member it is (not my business either) but then I know to really hook you guys up. I love this forum and the people here are the best ever.

I have to brag...just a little...this time I deserve it, even though I know the cologne did most of the work LOL. Wore the Activ8 today, first time in awhile. My little one had the day off from school, so we went to bouncy house..indoor jump zone. As I walked in there was probably 30-40 women with kids and 1 other dad. Jackpot. Got tons of compliments and attention..but best of all, I pulled the hottest of 18 year olds I have ever seen. Was telling Nate about this just now. 5'5....115lbs..gorgeous ass, D cups. Face 10/10. Mind you I like older women the most, but taking a hot ass 18 year old for a ride is not out of the question...I'm glad I had the Activ8 on...usually young girls are very very nervous around me..but this one approached me and I sealed the deal without wasting time. I'm a believer in the pheromones x10 LOL. Activ8 is really holding strong to be quite honest. It is one of the more successful of the scents.

Also, Thank you to the international guys from SS who gave these a shot and bought special orders as well and paid the Int. Shipping...It feels really good to have a unique product and then to have a community of people you care about benefiting from them just as you are, even in other Countries. :)

ctAL
11-05-2013, 08:55 PM
im 28 years old an honestly nothing really out of the norm as far as older women go, all the feedback has def been from 18+

burlyman30
11-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Where. Is. My. Activ-8. Need. Now.

Lol

O_RYAN_007
11-06-2013, 05:37 AM
Where. Is. My. Activ-8. Need. Now.

Lol

Yup, I will pull the trigger on a couple samples, especially some Activ-8 today.

O_RYAN_007
11-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Just pulled the trigger on a couple sample 3ml bottles. I'm really excited to try these out with the wife. She loves when I wear cologne, so I'm hoping these will spark her interest even more!!!

milehighguy
11-06-2013, 09:02 AM

^^^ X2

Wife loves it as well. I highly suggest the 3ml version. You'll wish you had the larger one after trying it out a few days.

GYMnTONIC.com
11-06-2013, 10:21 AM
LOL @ Burly!!

Thanx everyone for the kind words. ORyan yours leaves today with some xtras :) THANK YOU

Also, to everyone, we do offer INTERNATIONAL shipping on these..We send all of our INT. sales as "gifts" from a private address, not company, so you don't get hit at the door with taxes coming into your country.

Also we can special make ANYTHING you want with our pheromone blend. One of our members bought 4- 30mL bottles!!! They can get pricy but we can make you 7mL's, 15mL's, 30mL's...60 mL's...

Just PM us the scent you want (even if we dont have it, we can get it) and then tell us the size and we will PAYPAL invoice you. For our INT. customers ,you may have to email your credit card details and allow me to manually enter and wait 48 hours for it to clear...but we can make whatever you need happen.

This month's top sellers are the CREED, Activ8 and Femme Fatale :)

O_RYAN_007
11-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Top-notch brudda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandman
11-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Super fast shipping, I ordered a shirt off line like 2 days before the mones and got the mones and still no shirt. How much are you guys using who have sample bottles? Yesterday I used Addiction and today Activ8. The Addiction semed stronger smelling and actually made me happy at the beginning of the day, the Activ8 smells better but lighter. However I can't smell it anymore. Am I applying not enough? I basically just opened the sample bottle and got some off my fingers from doing that and spread it on my forearms. Then used the stick to wipe behind my ears. Didn't redip it or anything.

I only ask because I'm wearing it to work as a test. I work with a girl who's married and never speaks to me, she's just quiet in general, I figured maybe these would open her up but she just walks past my desk as normal. The other reason because I work with my ex and I wanted to see if I could get any reaction from her. I passed her twice and she talked and seemed receptive and she came to my desk yesterday but very short convos and no IOI's. Today I had to use the microwave thats right next to her desk which I don't ever try and use anymore and was hoping I'd get like a head turn and smile or something but nothing. The lady whos desk is right next to mine is talking to me a lot but she always talks to me a lot and lets just say I DON'T WANT TO ATTRACT HER or talk to her at all.

Either way the smell alone from these and the effects I had on myself the first day were great. I also notice that cologne goes away after awhile. Yesterday I'd lose the scent of the Attraction and then about an hour would go by and I get another strong hint of it.

My ultimate test will be this weekend, a few of my buddies are traveling to a college town to see my buddies band play. Should be attractive young females everywhere.

GYMnTONIC.com
11-07-2013, 08:47 AM
However I can't smell it anymore. Am I applying not enough? I basically just opened the sample bottle and got some off my fingers from doing that and spread it on my forearms. Then used the stick to wipe behind my ears. Didn't redip it or anything.

With the 1mL samples, it is most often to find a scent that you want and like, as the 1mL only will last for a few applications. But yes once you wipe the stick on an area, then put your finger on the vial, turn it over and get the cologne on your fingertip, apply to one pulse point, say the neck. Reapply your finger to the vial and repeat this, you should really do behind each ear (at the pressure/pulse point) each wrist and the neck where you take your pulse as well..and that should be enough.

And actually another tip to those who have these scents is to shake the bottle or sample prior to each use. Feedback has shown that those who shake up the pheromones seem to get a better result as it is likely blending them in better :)

Thanx Sandman for giving these a shot!!

nate3993
11-07-2013, 09:13 AM
How many ml is the activ 8 I just bought from u?

ctAL
11-08-2013, 11:08 AM
WES you're awesome man. Thank You, wink wink. Because of Swole Source I've found you and RXwhey/Prescription Nutrition. Both great vendors and quality shit.