PDA

View Full Version : Amazing TocoCaps Review

O.N.
09-23-2013, 03:10 AM
We just received this email it's a very good review we thought we would share with you:

Hi,

Just a quick word about my positive experience with Toco's. Ordinarily i don't go for this type of thing but my experience really has been so positive I felt compelled to relay my feedback.

For quite a long time I suffered from what I just assumed was dandruff, no shampoo would tackle it so I was prescribed a steroid ointment by my GP. It turned out it was not Dandruff it was far worse, I dont recall what she said, but it was death, and most uncomfortable - it was some serious shit that would never go away, Im talking a couple years here. Anyways long story short the steroid ointment really did sweet FA, and I was resigned to a lifetime of uncomfortable itching and dirty flaking until Toco's. Basically I am all clear now, and feel like a million bucks when It comes to my scalp. I don't know why and frankly i don't care what it is in them that helps, but it has worked! Probably would be of some use to provide more info but I don't have any... I just cant put into words how psyched I am that I seem to be cured of this ailment!

Anyways apologies for the poorly written feedback, hard to type properly on an ipad, but I just wanted to let you know how great they have worked for me.

Happy to discuss further if you wish.

Sent from my iPad

O.N.
12-25-2013, 05:34 AM
We have just received an update from this user here is his email, note we had several questions he is answering in his email that we asked about his condition those questions were -

1.when you stop taking the tococaps does the scalp problem return?
2. if so how long does it take to return?
3. And when you re-start the tococaps in what time frame does the problem go away again?

email:

So I did intitially resposnd explaining that I hadnt been game to go off tocos so was unable to answer your questions re: my scalp. As it so happens now, I ran out about two weeks ago and have been away so unable to restock. I am now able to answer the following.

The problem has now returned (interestingly given the time of year I can confirm it is not simply an awful Canberra climate thing either as I have been at the NSW south coast).
I have been off around about two/three weeks, no more.
I will be placing an order soon, so I will let you know how long until I feel a difference.

Sam

We emailed back:
We have asked Sam to keep a daily diary from the time he starts the tococaps so we can gauge how long they take to work and to what degree.

Sams response:
Yeah no worries mate!

Truth be told, over the last six months I've drifted away from the heavily serious gym activity, it's now something of a vessel for simply keeping in shape, especially at 33 years old. Although I ensure I get there a few times per week, it is mostly the diet side of things and the obsession that has diminished. That said I think the benefits for tococaps and Res100 really go beyond that particular group of people, and are highly beneficial for your average guy.

Anyway, I will keep you posted.

in summary:
We will update this thread when we receive any further responses over the coming weeks.

Jack O'Neill
12-25-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm in and very interested. Is the same than PP?

Which was the dosage that Sam used? 1 spoon/day?

My hairs are more and more light on the top of my head but full on the side. I'd like to have full hairs on the top. If necessary I'm ready to order several bottles of Toco8

O.N.
12-25-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm in and very interested. Is the same than PP?

Which was the dosage that Sam used? 1 spoon/day?

My hairs are more and more light on the top of my head but full on the side. I'd like to have full hairs on the top. If necessary I'm ready to order several bottles of Toco8

The tocotrienols/tocopherols are sourced from the same place PP was sourcing them from called Carotech in Malaysia.
The dose taken is 2 capsules of tococaps per day, you can purchase a 50 day supply here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/products/TocoCaps.html (http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/products/TocoCaps.html)
Also use discount code: SS10 in the checkout to receive 10% off.

Jack O'Neill
12-25-2013, 11:11 PM
I tried to order 2 bottles but you don't ship to France ? :(

O.N.
12-26-2013, 12:41 AM
I tried to order 2 bottles but you don't ship to France ? :(

you will have to email for a shipping quote, we can ship anywhere you like, but some countries require a quotation and you also have several shipping options please see here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages/International-Orders.html (http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages/International-Orders.html)

Jack O'Neill
12-26-2013, 01:47 AM
you will have to email for a shipping quote, we can ship anywhere you like, but some countries require a quotation and you also have several shipping options please see here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages/International-Orders.html (http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages/International-Orders.html)

Thanks. I was on my mobile and I didn't find thid possibility. I will try on my computer asap.

Jack O'Neill
12-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Ordered ;-) Thanks for your help.

I will give you my feedback here as soon as I finished my 1st bottle

O.N.
12-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Ordered ;-) Thanks for your help.

I will give you my feedback here as soon as I finished my 1st bottle

No problem looking forward to it :)

GYMnTONIC.com
12-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Hear solid feedback all the time about this product. I am curious as to how this product came about? Who figured out the benefits with it initially? Medical science or a population of people?? For example Native American's brought about alot of the herbal and alternative medicines that we use today.

Also, does this promote hair "growth" or thickening of existing hair? Does it work for people with MPB or hair loss due to DHT, etc, etc?? Does anyone know?

O.N.
12-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Hear solid feedback all the time about this product. I am curious as to how this product came about? Who figured out the benefits with it initially? Medical science or a population of people?? For example Native American's brought about alot of the herbal and alternative medicines that we use today.

Also, does this promote hair "growth" or thickening of existing hair? Does it work for people with MPB or hair loss due to DHT, etc, etc?? Does anyone know?

The health benefits of tocotrienols and tocopherols have only recently been discovered in the last 10 or so years.

More recently, tocotrienols have reached a new measure of scientific recognition, with nearly 30% of peer-reviewed research articles on the vitamin published within 2009–2010. The first-ever scientific compilation of tocotrienol research, Tocotrienols: Vitamin E Beyond Tocopherols, was published in 2008 by CRC and AOCS Press, while a second edition was published in 2012.

There have been 2 human clinical trials showing that this formulation was able to increase hair re-growth by 42% on average, this was 2" area of the head measured and the hair number counted then after 8 months of use the same 2" area the number of hairs counted again and found to have increased by an average across the study group by 42%.

It promoted both hair growth and thickening, In 2009, The Department of Dermatology of Switzerland proposed free radicals as the primary cause of hair loss recommending antioxidant supplementation for the prevention and potential reversal of hair loss.

As free radical levels increase, they mutate the hair follicle, making it susceptible to damage from normal hormones like DHT. As the free radicals levels get even higher, they completely destroy the hair follicle. So if you can get the right antioxidants into the scalp and into the hair follicle, we can turn on hair growth by increasing the metabolism in the assimilation of fats and proteins within the scalp.

Jack O'Neill
01-12-2014, 02:27 AM
Received the botles 4 days ago and started to take it immediadetly.

O.N.
01-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Received the botles 4 days ago and started to take it immediadetly.

Awesome let us all know how it goes for you. :)

O.N.
07-03-2014, 07:15 AM
This is from someone else using the TocoCaps than the person above however I thought I'd post it in here for you guys. Maybe not the best since it isn't the same angle however you can see a clear difference in the thickness of the hair and coverage, the first picture is pretty thin on top compared to now. Before it grew to the current length when it was cut shorter you were actually able to see it covered more area than the before image.

http://www.wickedsupplements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/3-pics.jpg

O.N.
07-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Note: although the before/after photos are 3 months apart this is actually only 2 months worth of using the TocoCaps.

It was used with 3g krill oil per day, since krill oil is very good for the cholesterol profile it makes sense to stack it with the TocoCaps since the tocos attach to cholesterol. It was discovered that most of todays hair loss is early signs of heart disease and one of the first effected areas is the scalp since the area between the skull and the scalp is so small the capillaries and arteries are effected. TocoCaps have been shown to remove plaque from arterial walls so the blood flow and nutrients can once again reach the hair follicles and thus hair growth. So the krill oil combined is a great stack.

HIXX504
07-04-2014, 12:21 PM
How long does it take you to ship to the U.S ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.N.
07-04-2014, 07:21 PM
How long does it take you to ship to the U.S ?

We ship every day Monday-Friday it takes 7-10 business days to get to you....most of the time we see it delivered around day 6 to 7.

HIXX504
07-04-2014, 07:22 PM
We ship every day Monday-Friday it takes 7-10 business days to get to you....most of the time we see it delivered around day 6 to 7.

Thanks. I placed an order today

HIXX504
07-17-2014, 02:40 PM
Does delivery require a signature?

O.N.
07-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Does delivery require a signature?

From our side it doesn't however USPS may ask for signature.

HIXX504
07-17-2014, 08:54 PM
I tracked the package and it says they attempted to deliver it but there wasn't a note on my door or in the mailbox.

O.N.
07-17-2014, 10:18 PM
I tracked the package and it says they attempted to deliver it but there wasn't a note on my door or in the mailbox.

Please contact USPS as soon as possible they may be holding the package at the local post office.
We have started placing DO NOT LEAVE IF NOT HOME stickers on the international packages now since a recent order was marked as delivered when the customer was not home yet he never got his order and we had to send it out again for him at our cost.

Please also pm me your name and order number so i can take a look.

You need to get in contact with USPS asap in case there is any issue, I am not sure how your mail system works there so get on to it sooner rather than later you dont want the package getting returned to us.

HIXX504
07-17-2014, 10:46 PM
I pm'd you. I'll check with the post office tomorrow. Thanks

O.N.
07-18-2014, 07:15 AM
I pm'd you. I'll check with the post office tomorrow. Thanks

Hey mate really strange updates on this package.

Track your item - Australia Post (http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html?id=LK906914108AU)

There was this at 9:10am on auspost website
Thu 17 Jul 2014 09:10 Attempted Delivery

However when you track it on USPS
USPS.com (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LK906914108AU)
at that scan even 9:10am you get the following:

July 17, 2014 , 9:10 am Processed through USPS Sort Facility VACHERIE, LA 70090

and then you get 1 more scan update at 10:05pm in NEW ORLEANS
July 17, 2014 , 10:05 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility NEW ORLEANS, LA 70113

To me it looks like the 9:10am scan that is showing on auspost is incorrect and not an attempted delivery
I'd say you should have this very soon hopefully today the 18th

I dont think there is anything to be concerned about, should you not get it today and there is a weird scan give them a call.

HIXX504
07-18-2014, 07:49 AM
I'm confident I'll receive everything. I'll let you know either way. And thanks again. I really appreciate good customer service.

HIXX504
07-18-2014, 09:44 AM
USPS tracking now says "out for delivery".

HIXX504
07-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Please contact USPS as soon as possible they may be holding the package at the local post office.
We have started placing DO NOT LEAVE IF NOT HOME stickers on the international packages now since a recent order was marked as delivered when the customer was not home yet he never got his order and we had to send it out again for him at our cost.

Please also pm me your name and order number so i can take a look.

You need to get in contact with USPS asap in case there is any issue, I am not sure how your mail system works there so get on to it sooner rather than later you dont want the package getting returned to us.

The package was at my door when I got home. All the way from Australia to New Orleans in 14 days. I've ordered things domestically that took longer. Thanks mate.

O.N.
07-07-2015, 07:32 AM
From a member on my forum:

So around 2 months ago I bought a bottle of toco caps to try for thinning hair. My girlfriend and I seem to think it made a little difference but I think it would be better to get views from others.

I personally like the price and result, I would recommend it to people to at least give it a go.

Pic1 2ish months ago:
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/02/6ce0fdb4e36400f7df658ceeffb4f35b.jpg

Pic 2 Tonight:
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/02/81574e54f7c7c48d74ce0ba243760ea6.jpg

D-575
07-20-2015, 05:13 PM
I've really been wanting to try TocoCaps for a long time now. I really really want to try something to help my thinning hair as well. However, the lack of reviews and stuff on it sucks because I really want to know if it's worthwhile.

oneKone's post has helped so much. I'm going to give it a go and see how if I'll respond to it. His trial of it for two months is pretty damn amazing, you can definitely tell a difference in thickness and the quality of his hair. The only downside to TocoCaps is that damn price.

However, tocotrienols is really hard to come by in food. A top notch quality -trienol blend is what I'm after. The quality has to be on par. Right now I'm using Nioxin with Rogain foam. Nioxin definitely works as far as increasing thickness. Rogaine, however, has to be run for at least 3 months before you can tell if any new growth has been generated. We'll see but I'm hoping the addition of a quality trienol complex will compliment the two.

O.N.
07-21-2015, 12:27 AM
I've really been wanting to try TocoCaps for a long time now. I really really want to try something to help my thinning hair as well. However, the lack of reviews and stuff on it sucks because I really want to know if it's worthwhile.

oneKone's post has helped so much. I'm going to give it a go and see how if I'll respond to it. His trial of it for two months is pretty damn amazing, you can definitely tell a difference in thickness and the quality of his hair. The only downside to TocoCaps is that damn price.

However, tocotrienols is really hard to come by in food. A top notch quality -trienol blend is what I'm after. The quality has to be on par. Right now I'm using Nioxin with Rogain foam. Nioxin definitely works as far as increasing thickness. Rogaine, however, has to be run for at least 3 months before you can tell if any new growth has been generated. We'll see but I'm hoping the addition of a quality trienol complex will compliment the two.

Our prices are in AUD if you are from the US and buying in USD it's currently about 30% cheaper than the advertised price plus you can use your SS10 discount code and get a further 10% off.

As for the reviews it's always going to be hard to find guys willing to share their hair loss results, just like its going to be hard to find guys willing to talk about erectile issues.

You can however view a number of reviews on tococaps simply click on the reviews tab here: TocoCaps Wicked Supplements (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/products-page/hair-loss/tococaps/)

and here is one of the before/after pictures we have from one of our customers:

James: Hi guy's just wanted to let you know the TocoCaps have totally changed my hairline, it grows faster now and the coverage is so much better....my barber is happy about it he can see the difference. I took these pictures today the first one I was at a friends wedding in April i didn't start the TocoCaps until about 3 weeks after this date and today these are my after pictures I feel so much more confident now love the product.

HIXX504
07-21-2015, 07:39 AM
So are the prices on your website in AUD or USD? You said it was 30% cheaper in USD but when I go to order it it's still 49.95 each.

Cdsnuts
07-21-2015, 02:25 PM
Our prices are in AUD if you are from the US and buying in USD it's currently about 30% cheaper than the advertised price plus you can use your SS10 discount code and get a further 10% off.

As for the reviews it's always going to be hard to find guys willing to share their hair loss results, just like its going to be hard to find guys willing to talk about erectile issues.

You can however view a number of reviews on tococaps simply click on the reviews tab here: TocoCaps Wicked Supplements (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/products-page/hair-loss/tococaps/)

and here is one of the before/after pictures we have from one of our customers:

James: Hi guy's just wanted to let you know the TocoCaps have totally changed my hairline, it grows faster now and the coverage is so much better....my barber is happy about it he can see the difference. I took these pictures today the first one I was at a friends wedding in April i didn't start the TocoCaps until about 3 weeks after this date and today these are my after pictures I feel so much more confident now love the product.

For proper comparison the after pictures need to be taken with the same over head lighting.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-21-2015, 05:20 PM
So are the prices on your website in AUD or USD? You said it was 30% cheaper in USD but when I go to order it it's still 49.95 each.

their prices are in AUS..I think the AUS dollar is still down a bit.

But, we do have some Toco in stock...will help avoid shipping fees :)

O.N.
07-21-2015, 09:19 PM

Our prices are in AUD at Online Nutrition, SoCals prices are in USD.
When you reach the check out and click paypal you will then be taken to the paypal portal to make payment and you will be able to see what the AUD to USD converts to before clicking "make payment"

For proper comparison the after pictures need to be taken with the same over head lighting.

Try telling a customer to do that for you when they are already doing it for no benefit to them.
+ the first picture was outdoors.
You can clearly see there is a definitive difference the same differences seen in many others and the clinical human trials.

Cdsnuts
07-22-2015, 07:11 PM
Our prices are in AUD at Online Nutrition, SoCals prices are in USD.
When you reach the check out and click paypal you will then be taken to the paypal portal to make payment and you will be able to see what the AUD to USD converts to before clicking "make payment"

Try telling a customer to do that for you when they are already doing it for no benefit to them.
+ the first picture was outdoors.
You can clearly see there is a definitive difference the same differences seen in many others and the clinical human trials.
I can't see any differences because the first picture which is outside is casting totally different light through the hair on to the scalp making it look thinner than it is. I'm not saying he didn't get any benefit from it, I'm just saying those are not good comparison pictures

tallstraw
07-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Eh, you can see the widows peak isn't as peak-ey..and his hair isn't as thin on top, light or no light it's pretty noticeable in my eyes...but I see what you're saying.

O.N.
07-23-2015, 04:06 AM
I know the guy personally the first photo was taken at my wedding, a couple of weeks later I mentioned he needed to do something about it.
I've since seen him after the July 3rd photos were taken and he had a number 2 or 3 all over buzz cut and you could clearly see the difference even with shorter hair.

It was noticeable he had a problem to myself and my wife before he took tococaps and now it is also noticeable that he has fixed the problem.

The tocotrienols work, the human trials have proven it to re-grow hair by an average of 42% over 8 months of use counted by the number of hairs in 1 inch square area. eg you had 100 hairs now you have 142 hairs.

Finasterides human trial was 5 years and 48% increase in re-growing hairs....not to mention the many side effects it comes with.

HIXX504
07-23-2015, 04:27 AM
[QUOTE=O.N.;47646]Our prices are in AUD at Online Nutrition, SoCals prices are in USD.

Thanks. $116 U.S. For three bottles of toco caps including international shipping is a great deal.