PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Sponsor - Evolved Research Supply

admin
09-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Members,

Join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to Swole Source - Evolved Research Supply.

You can visit the Evolved's website here: Evolved (http://www.evolvedrs.com/) Research Supply (http://www.evolvedrs.com).

Join the discussion on their products, and remember to always support our sponsors!

Please remember that these products are for qualified researchers and not sold for consumption.

Regards,

h2s

WesleyInman
09-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Let me be the first to say I have dealt with these guys for the fact that many of my clients have researched for educational purposes with them.

They have my seal of approval 1000%

h2s
09-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Let me be the first to say I have dealt with these guys for the fact that many of my clients have researched for educational purposes with them.

They have my seal of approval 1000%

Thanks Wes. I know the guys behind the site and was very confident bringing them here. Glad to see a non admin back them up.

Hank!
09-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Good to hear. Some of the descriptions are sparse but with enough time and Nupept I can figure it out. Are the GHRP / GHRH U.S sourced? If so price is good

BBG
09-24-2013, 01:44 PM
DiNITRO blend looks interesting

weekend
09-24-2013, 06:44 PM
anyone tried their torem?

xxiv
09-24-2013, 06:51 PM
DiNITRO blend looks interesting

my thoughts as well, any insight out there?

Evolved
09-24-2013, 06:56 PM

Its the most popular seller. Not going to name names, but the overall winner of the NPC Dallas show this year uses it regularly. Would you like me to post the offical Evolved Dinitro Blend (DNP) write up?

For the torem, yeah its gtg

The reason for vagueness is explained in our subforum. Some things are better left for you to figure out or at the very least just ask a question in the subforum and we'll do our best to help you out.

Evolved
09-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Good to hear. Some of the descriptions are sparse but with enough time and Nupept I can figure it out. Are the GHRP / GHRH U.S sourced? If so price is good

Yes all peps including IGF are US-sourced. The CGtropin 5000 is Chinese origin in retail packaging and includes 2ml of diluent as well.

WesleyInman
09-24-2013, 07:00 PM
I know several people who are educated with such an item. In fact I have heard the ingredient is so good, it's dynamite ;)

milehighguy
09-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Its the most popular seller. Not going to name names, but the overall winner of the NPC Dallas show this year uses it regularly. Would you like me to post the offical Evolved Dinitro Blend (DNP) write up?

Please

Evolved
09-24-2013, 07:57 PM
Please

See our subforum for the info, its posted now...again this is for research purposes only so please don't ask human use questions.

USN HM 350Z
09-24-2013, 08:10 PM
very interested in the CGtropin

milehighguy
09-24-2013, 09:00 PM
See our subforum for the info, its posted now...again this is for research purposes only so please don't ask human use questions.

Thx
Good read

Evolved
09-25-2013, 02:05 AM

Very positive reviews on my home board. Sells well and works like a charm

BoneDaddy
09-25-2013, 05:42 AM
I know several people who are educated with such an item. In fact I have heard the ingredient is so good, it's dynamite ;)

h2s
09-25-2013, 01:41 PM

It's legit.

burlyman30
09-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Not going to name names, but the overall winner of the NPC Dallas show this year uses it regularly.

Just caught this. Yeah, I think we have heard of him. :-)

After a disappointing trial with another RC, I have placed a small order with you guys. Based on some of the glowing reviews here, I look forward to being impressed.

O_RYAN_007
09-26-2013, 05:01 AM

After a disappointing trial with another RC, I have placed a small order with you guys. Based on some of the glowing reviews here, I look forward to being impressed.

I look forward to your review.

PNMike
09-26-2013, 02:04 PM

I can verify the MT2 works for sure...im dark as hell and not even tanning regularly

O_RYAN_007
09-26-2013, 02:23 PM
I can verify the MT2 works for sure...im dark as hell and not even tanning regularly
Thanks for your feedback Mike!!

BoneDaddy
09-26-2013, 02:40 PM

I swear I just read the MT2 helps aid weight loss......experiencing any of that?

PNMike
09-26-2013, 06:43 PM
I swear I just read the MT2 helps aid weight loss......experiencing any of that?

It CAN aid in weight loss by causing a lack of hunger or better nutrient partitioning. Only thing i can say for this is that it dulls my appetite for 4-6 hours after injection. Im using it more to stay tan without having to expose myself to UV light.

burlyman30
09-26-2013, 07:46 PM

I look forward to your review.

Well, right out of the gates, they got the order shipped. I ordered last night and by the time I woke, I had a tracking number. Impressed with the speed. Shipping across the country may take a bit. I'll update more when it arrives.

kroqster
10-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Well, right out of the gates, they got the order shipped. I ordered last night and by the time I woke, I had a tracking number. Impressed with the speed. Shipping across the country may take a bit. I'll update more when it arrives.

Any update 2 weeks on? what did u order?

cheers

O_RYAN_007
10-12-2013, 09:04 AM

I'm very impressed with the speed of order processing and shipping. Their Letro is legit. I will be getting bloods next week to make sure estro is in check.

burlyman30
10-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Any update 2 weeks on? what did u order?

cheers

Shipped fast, arrived from coast to coast in 3 days, and the mod and ghrp-2 is absolutely legit. I will be making another order soon!

weekend
10-12-2013, 03:28 PM
CGtropin kicks ass compared to Indian corion.

Will be trying peptides soon.

Shipping was fast and torem tastes like something is in it but won't know legitimacy until a few months from now.

milehighguy
10-12-2013, 03:37 PM
CGtropin kicks ass compared to Indian corion..

Now this is good to hear...I have been pondering giving this a run

kroqster
10-13-2013, 03:38 AM
Can any who has received orders from ERS tell me what the packaging was like? Especially if ordered GHRP-6. What steps did they take, if any, to make it discreet? thanks

burlyman30
10-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Can any who has received orders from ERS tell me what the packaging was like? Especially if ordered GHRP-6. What steps did they take, if any, to make it discreet? thanks

It was boxed up in a smaller box inside of the shipping box. Not sure if that's what you are after.

kroqster
10-15-2013, 03:13 AM
It was boxed up in a smaller box inside of the shipping box. Not sure if that's what you are after.

cheers was wondering if their name or contents was written on the outside, and was as such readable.
I have to have orders sent overseas so maybe they have to do things differently for international orders anyway... but was wondering how discreet it was, to get some confidence it will get passed customs. Is there any paper work inside that says "for research purposes only". i hear a rumor this is what my customs doesnt like (which makes little sense to me)

burlyman30
10-15-2013, 05:50 AM
cheers was wondering if their name or contents was written on the outside, and was as such readable.
I have to have orders sent overseas so maybe they have to do things differently for international orders anyway... but was wondering how discreet it was, to get some confidence it will get passed customs. Is there any paper work inside that says "for research purposes only". i hear a rumor this is what my customs doesnt like (which makes little sense to me)

This is probably a question for Evolved.

hossam
10-19-2013, 11:38 PM

i would like to know also!