PDA

View Full Version : ~PN Epistane Reviews~

WesleyInman
10-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Just wanted to give you guys an honest review of 3 of the clients I have been training and who have within the last 30 days used PN's EPI.

This actually is becoming a very dominant PH, whereas as people are finding out about it, they are absolutely in awe over it's effects. Mind you RPN's havoc was previously in the same category. It was an "unknown" secret of sorts. Those who ran it have reported being in disbelief over it's effects compared to even tbol. The PN version remember has 5mgs per pill more then the havoc.

I can tell you with all honesty that I have probably run 20 people on this product. Some solo. Some with an HRT base, some mixing it in with AAS. Even the guys who run AAS year round have come back to purchase this product as repeat customers.

Here are 3 recent clients Progress- All of them ran EPI at 45mgs ED.

1) Client 1- Crossfitter, under 3 years of lifting experience. No AAS or PH experience. Diet in the 3k per week range. Went from 154lbs to 172lbs in 30 days. We upped his calories to 4K per day..and his squat went up 40+ lbs in 30 days.

2) Client 2- Competitive PL, about 5 years lifting experience. BW=300lbs. At week 3 he is up 4lbs, while he sees visible reductions in bodyfat and his favorite benefit is the hardening effect of the muscles he has noticed. Bench Press went from 475x1 max, to 520x1, with room in the tank for maybe even 5-10lbs more.

3) Client 3- Competitive Strongman, 10+ years lifting experience. BW=250ish. Combined with a test base, week 3 he is up 7lbs. His axle clean and press went up by 2 reps so far, and his DL went from 675x1 barely and now he has just hit 700x1 with 5-10lbs in the tank additionally.

Could list dozens of more reviews, but if you are looking for a boost in the strength department, the EPI by PN is a solid choice!!

LINK
Epistane | PRO-Anabolic | RxWhey (http://www.rxwhey.com/epistane/#.UkrRWYY3uSo)

Freepressright
10-02-2013, 07:06 AM
I felt like a million bucks on an Epistaine/Dermacrine stack a few years ago. I seem to recall only picking up about five pounds, but they were five clean pounds. My sex drive was off the charts. It was incredible the synergy between the two compounds. This stack is a winner.

O_RYAN_007
10-02-2013, 07:11 AM
My buddy is going to run TZ @ 1.5ml, epistane at 45mg, and epiandro rx at 4 caps a day. I think he's going to have a hell of a run!

Scope75
10-02-2013, 08:58 AM
My buddy is going to run TZ @ 1.5ml, epistane at 45mg, and epiandro rx at 4 caps a day. I think he's going to have a hell of a run!

Man that should like a damn good stack for nice some lean/dry mass, and strentgh.

Freepressright
10-02-2013, 09:20 AM

It'll be one sweet run, but tell him to keep an eye on his BP. Epi raised my BP, and Tren-style compounds are notorious for doing the same.

O_RYAN_007
10-02-2013, 12:40 PM
It'll be one sweet run, but tell him to keep an eye on his BP. Epi raised my BP, and Tren-style compounds are notorious for doing the same.

I agree, I told him to keep an eye on the bp. I have him taking baby aspirin, celery seed extract, CoQ10. Anything else you guys recommend?

Freepressright
10-02-2013, 01:39 PM
I've used Hawthorn before

milehighguy
10-02-2013, 02:06 PM
^^^ you beat me to it. I've used hawthorn as well. Stacked with CoQ10 which worked for me.

Freepressright
10-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Only word of caution with hawthorn is that it causes an initial spike in BP before it starts lowering it. The first day on it, I actually got a nosebleed - the first nosebleed ever in my life. I always recommend pre-loading it a week prior to needing the BP lowering effects of it.

Jack O'Neill
10-21-2013, 04:33 AM
Is Epistane good for a cut ?

Especially when caloric total is very low (I used to eat about 1700kCal in IF with 0 carbs, and my maintenance level is about 2400kCal).

Which ideal dosage and duration?

WesleyInman
10-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Is Epistane good for a cut ?

Especially when caloric total is very low (I used to eat about 1700kCal in IF with 0 carbs, and my maintenance level is about 2400kCal).

Which ideal dosage and duration?

I would say it could work during a cut..since it is a much dryer harder gain then tbol..it could add some small lean muscle and show bodyfat losses.

If I were going to do such a run, I would jack up my protein ratios to maybe 50/30/20 or higher, meaning 50% from protein, 30% carbs, 20% fats, but this is open to discussion. This is simply what I would use as a minimum for such a goal.

The sweet spot seems to be 40-60mgs ED... If you bought the PN epistane..they are 15mg caps, so you can do 15mgs 3x per day and it is very cost effective and would show some nice strength and small lean muscle size gains. I personally always advocate to run PH's for 30-60 days at most. I would still run a liver protectant, even though I have seen BW from guys on Epi and there are very minimal increases in liver values, from what I have seen at least.

Sperwer
10-21-2013, 06:10 PM
I agree, I told him to keep an eye on the bp. I have him taking baby aspirin, celery seed extract, CoQ10. Anything else you guys recommend?

Jarrow Formulas "Pressure Optimizer"

O_RYAN_007
10-21-2013, 09:22 PM
Jarrow Formulas "Pressure Optimizer"

Thanks Sperwer!

Jack O'Neill
10-21-2013, 09:50 PM
I would say it could work during a cut..since it is a much dryer harder gain then tbol..it could add some small lean muscle and show bodyfat losses.

If I were going to do such a run, I would jack up my protein ratios to maybe 50/30/20 or higher, meaning 50% from protein, 30% carbs, 20% fats, but this is open to discussion. This is simply what I would use as a minimum for such a goal.

The sweet spot seems to be 40-60mgs ED... If you bought the PN epistane..they are 15mg caps, so you can do 15mgs 3x per day and it is very cost effective and would show some nice strength and small lean muscle size gains. I personally always advocate to run PH's for 30-60 days at most. I would still run a liver protectant, even though I have seen BW from guys on Epi and there are very minimal increases in liver values, from what I have seen at least.

Thx WesleyInMan.

I will give a try to Epi for my next cutting run in summer. Will look a your website ;-)