PDA

View Full Version : Life

islandmagic
10-01-2013, 10:39 AM
I have learned the hard way that you never get married because you have kids out of wedding lock…. I have been with my ex-wife for many moons, we did get along but she did not provide me with what I need in my life ( enough said about that)… I have grown a lot since I have been divorce --- I found a woman who is on my level we both have kids the same age 6, they get along great…. The reason I am sharing a little bit of my story is that you can find your true partner in life these are the two things I know you need -1.have very good communication I mean you can tell her/ him anything without them judging you “no hard feelings”. 2.Passion folks you need lots and lots of passion----!!!!! Make love every day!!!! – Never ever settle for nothing less- I am getting back to the gym soon after we buy a house….
I will post a pic of my my love!!!!!

BoneDaddy
10-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Agreed! There's NOTHING like finding the perfect person for you. It makes you look back at all of the other exes who you thought you were the one at the time and you think to yourself.... WTF did I know? Good for you Island!

SoCal-Nutrition
10-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Hey bud, glad to know you've found some happiness! It's amazing how great a working relationship feels...especially after working through a broken one!

Hit me up when you're ready to dive back in...we may have some sponsored log opportunities ;)

BBG
10-01-2013, 12:31 PM
!!!!! Make love every day!!!

Amen brother.

burlyman30
10-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Congrats on your happiness, Island.

olddawg
10-01-2013, 02:58 PM
your smiles say it all, keep them always!

xxiv
10-01-2013, 07:26 PM
It's scary how disenfranchised most guys feel about relationships and happiness. Glad you didn't give up and fought for what you deserve. Things are moving in the right direction, now get your ass back into a routine.

nate3993
10-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Congrats man. Love is priceless :)

islandmagic
10-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Thanks All for the kind words!!! __ I will be back to the gym soon!!! I need to get my ass in gear to look good for next summer-- !!!!!

Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.

Much love---