PDA

View Full Version : I'm Pregnant...

weekend
10-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Okay guys, this is some weird shit. I decided to test my hCG i just received... and it barely showed up the control or test line using the solvent that came with it. so i had the idea of using my own urine. I used about 1500 iu on one test in a very concentrated amount of mL almost equal to the 3 drops it says to use, and then another 500 iu on another test. they both came out about the same with faint control line and fainter test line, which i think indicates the hcg is legit and that the excipients in the powder (mannitol and sodium hydroxide) may be affecting the test.

however... i had heard faint line was still good and i wanted to see what happened with just my urine... low and behold, two bold lines.. did it again, and 2 more bold lines.

worried about this guys, someone help me out. attached is a picture. top two are ovidac brand hcg diluted with my urine, 1500 iu and 500 iu respectively, and bottom two are my plain ole piss after waking from a nap.

started my cycle yesterday with some masteron, was planning on introducing test in 2 weeks or so.

WesleyInman
10-02-2013, 08:58 PM
A positive pregnancy test shows that is true HCG

You use this with growth hormone to see if what you have is real HGH or HCG..

HCG is often used to counterfeit HGH...and true human growth hormone will not test you positive. If you test positive, you have HCG, not HGH.

So if you wanted to see if you have true HCG and you tested positive, then you have legit HCG..no offense but what source are you using?? Use our new sponsor EVOLVED if you need a source..all my clients use them..they are gtg.

Also, the dollar store sells Pregnancy tests in the event you do need to do such a test and save money.

weekend
10-02-2013, 09:05 PM
read my post again please... more serious concerns than the legitimacy of my hcg.

and i already ordered some evolved hcg lol but this is from reliable rx.

- - - Updated - - -

and these tests are from the dollar store

burlyman30
10-02-2013, 09:14 PM
What is your concern? Maybe I'm missing something here.

WesleyInman
10-02-2013, 09:19 PM
So please clarify...you have NOT been using HCG regularly already??

You tested your HCG and it showed a negative..

but then you urinated on the test and it showed a positive??

Not sure we know all the variables.

If you are using HCG currently then it should show up positive.

If you ARE NOT using hcg and testing positive then you should get checked asap, as this is sometimes indicative of testicular cancer, which can be treated easily when caught at the early stages. Not to alarm you, because this is not DEFINITIVE...

but it certainly is a possibility.

weekend
10-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Yep, I have not used any HCG yet... Scared. Cancer is the last thing I want...

burlyman30
10-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Yep, I have not used any HCG yet

Ohhhhh. Wow. That IS odd.

Jelisej
10-03-2013, 05:00 AM
This may be helpful:

Ovulation Predictor Kits- helpful tool for monitoring LH (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/mens-health-ancillary-medication/496-ovulation-predictor-kits-helpful-tool-monitoring-lh.html)

Bottom line is: HCG is so similar with LH that it can activate its receptors,
mathematically: if A=B then B=A

BoneDaddy
10-03-2013, 05:08 AM
Do you do self exams, Weekend? When's the last time you had a physical? 1 of the main chemicals that testicular cancers produce is beta-hcg. I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but it's good info to have.

weekend
10-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Just had bloodwork done a few days ago and LH was at an all time low..

Jelisej
10-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Just had bloodwork done a few days ago and LH was at an all time low..

In few days situation can change dramatically, also I beleive that during bloodworks sometimes if you make 2 draws at 20 min difference you would get quite different results.
Another variation is how sensitive is that pisscollector, there are different variations- sensitive, ultrasensitive which will detect LH even if very, very low and I think it would react to HCG as well.

weekend
10-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Well... I took another today and not pregnant. Along with an ovulation predictor. Not ovulating. Guess I'm alright. That choriotumor is 1 in 25000000 anyway lol.

Grape Ape
10-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Still couldn't hurt to get a physical/check up, and maybe make note of it to a doctor.

weekend
10-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Yeah, my doctor doesn't do shit about anything. On one hand it seems like a dick
Move when I ask for help. But on the other hand, I never end up needing the help in the end lol

My nuts are lump free...

I will retest in a few days before I start taking hcg.

BoneDaddy
10-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Good to hear man, I was thinking about you all day man.......

LBC-83
10-04-2013, 06:01 AM
Good to hear man, I was thinking about you all day man.......

I actually was as well. When I first came into the thread I was all prepared to type 'congratulations' and then I was all like 'maybe not'

Keep us updated man.

Scope75
10-04-2013, 06:09 AM
I actually was as well. When I first came into the thread I was all prepared to type 'congratulations' and then I was all like 'maybe not'

Keep us updated man.

Yeah I though he got his girl prego and was gonna have a baby.

Infamy
11-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Since you haven't used hcg, and it's very unlikely you actually have high hcg levels, the most likely explanation seems like a false positive from something else you are taking, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's cancer - that's a hell of a leap especially for someone as young as you.

Like the other guys say, get yourself checked out if you are worried but I would think some of the excreted metabolites from your gear is probably doing it. If you don't want to admit to your drs what you are taking the other option is to wait until you finish cycle and give it a month after pct and check again. If it's still positive then that is worth further investigation.

guardianactual
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
ur the guy who did the review on the site LMAO! $18 & it's legit I'm buying some SOON!