PDA

View Full Version : scope75 vs xxiv.. west vs east.. 4/19/14 flex off.

xxiv
10-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Scope75 had accepted my call out, here are the terms. Winner takes it all, loser takes the fall. There is no actual monetary wager but I'd much rather take it all than the alternative (the fall).
Final pic posts on 4/19/14 for most progress in the way of aesthetics.

my stats
34, 195 on empty. 5'10"
battle plan
Currently cutting untill I get to a reasonable bf then I am going to clean bulk and try to maintain an acceptable bf.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r587/xxivivmmiv/d76d8fee-fe13-41ad-8f59-abebb3ab7fe9_zpsdde5b3b1.jpg (http://s1173.photobucket.com/user/xxivivmmiv/media/d76d8fee-fe13-41ad-8f59-abebb3ab7fe9_zpsdde5b3b1.jpg.html)

I'm starting pct tomorrow for my mech/trenazone/stano run. After pct is over the rest of this content will be ran with an emphasis on diet, weight training and cardio.

I would like to wish scope75 the best of luck and I hope this contest gives him the motivation to exceed his goals. I will do my best to make this log a cornucopia of advices and encouragement.... with a healthy helping of shit talking and tom-foolery.

All are welcome to contribute.

Scope75
10-03-2013, 07:27 PM
xxiv called me out and I'm a gamer so I accepted that challenge.

My stats
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 191 empty

The plan
Well I'm coming off a 8 or so week layoff from lifting or any activity other than work, so I'll be recomping until I spill over then I'll readjust from there. Main goal is to get some lost size back while not gaining any extra fat or while dropping some fat that I currently have.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/null_zps529b83a5.jpg

Just started lifting again on Tuesday so I'll be slowly getting back into the groove of things while eating my face off and timing my carbs and cals to try and limited any fat gain. Not much into cardio so I might not do any at all or I may do 1-2 HIIT sessions a week but only if needed.

Not sure why I was the lucky one to get called out but best of luck to you xxiv.... Your gonna need it!!! Haha

Now let the games begin.

VayneZ
10-05-2013, 06:25 PM
subbed for this!!!!!

xxiv
10-05-2013, 07:01 PM
subbed for this!!!!!

glad to have you on board vaynez. I look forward to your insight.

Scope75
10-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Here come the GAINS!!!!
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/null_zps2bfcbe73.jpg

Last full on refeed of 2013 will start tomorrow at 2pm.

Scope75
10-05-2013, 07:43 PM
My diet plan
High Fat
Moderate Protein
Off days/No carb
Lifting days/30-100g Carbs PWO

What's your diet plan xxiv??

VayneZ
10-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Here come the GAINS!!!!
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/null_zps2bfcbe73.jpg

Last full on refeed of 2013 will start tomorrow at 2pm.

xx, watch out bro. That meal will transform Scope into a Zyzz-look alike! That's BAM-HARD suuugggaaarrrr!!! Next CarbNite I'm getting donuts now :rolleyes:

Scope75
10-05-2013, 08:16 PM
xx, watch out bro. That meal will transform Scope into a Zyzz-look alike! That's BAM-HARD suuugggaaarrrr!!! Next CarbNite I'm getting donuts now :rolleyes:

Zyzz.... Lol

Your to much bro.

You see that one doughnut with bacon on it???

Its right by the one with Rice Krispies

Scope75
10-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Those doughnuts will be my last carbs until I start my mini backloads of 30-100g carbs PWO 3-4 times a week.
The mini BLs will start monday 10/14 or 10/21 leaning more towards 10/21 or I may start somewhere between those dates.

xxiv
10-06-2013, 07:50 AM
What's your diet plan xxiv??

I'm sticking with my moderate c/f/p diet of sub 2000 cals for the cut and bringing up the protein and fat as I start to bulk. 2500cals?
If I can maintain 1 big cheat a week that would be a nice comprimise.

Scope75
10-06-2013, 08:10 AM
I'm sticking with my moderate c/f/p diet of sub 2000 cals for the cut and bringing up the protein and fat as I start to bulk. 2500cals?
If I can maintain 1 big cheat a week that would be a nice comprimise.

This comp is going to be cool because we are kinda doing everything differently.

xxiv
10-06-2013, 09:19 AM
This comp is going to be cool because we are kinda doing everything differently.

Agreed, I work best when my routine is planned out and goes unbroken. I couldn't carb cycle and intermittant fast and all that technical stuff.
I eat the same meals day in and day out with the exception being what I have for dinner and my training is planned out a week in advance.

I'm still getting into the swing af alternation weight training with cardio but I feel like it's starting to come together.

Also the peds will be really interesting. I am hoping to keep it simple and I see you have something in the works. There is obviously no way to combat androgens with diet and training alone. I will need a mental fortitude that has been previously unattainable to keep on track when your gains start kicking in.

As it stands now i think we are fairly comperable. I think you have a little more arm/delt mass, I have lower bf. Other than that I think our stats are pretty damn close.

You still training at home? Personal trainer?

Scope75
10-06-2013, 09:45 AM
See I just wing it in the gym by doing whatever I want/feel like at the moment, fast all day other than BP coffee with MCT oil/butter, eat pretty much the same dinner everyday.
Most if not all training will be at home and no personal trainer.

If my PED/Cycle plans do happen it won't be until the last weeks/months of this comp. Meaning I might start something between Feb-April when I have more size because I'll be using them when I'm feel I'm ready not to just look my biggest/best on 4/19. I'm not saying that what your going to do either thats just my plans/views on running a cycle during this time frame. Hell I might stay natty the whole time and start my cycle after the comp ends, or just run a nice 8 week cycle of TBol or epi. Have lots if stuff in my stash so I have lots of options form just Herbs to PHs to AAS.
Once I figure out what my supps will be I'll make a post on them too.

What's your PED/Cycle plans look like??
I know your in or starting pct soon but what's your supp plans after that. Asking about fish oil, creatine, T boosters and supps like that.

xxiv
10-06-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm a few days into pct, feel normal.
As for standard supplementation...
creatine, fish oil, taurine, d, b, multi, coq10, glucosimine. daily.
Protein post w/o.
I have some other stuff that I use sporadicaly but my dailys will be pretty standard.

Scope75
10-11-2013, 06:59 AM
So how's things going xxiv???

I'm holding steady at 197 right now but I'm not getting into the groove as easy as I thought I would. I'm coming around but damn my endurance is low, so that's not helping at all. I will say my shoulder is still jacked but I'll be doing what I can and I'll be trying out my slingshot to see if that'll help any on bench and chest work.

With that said it still feels great to be back lifting because it does so much for the Body, Mind, and Soul.

xxiv
10-21-2013, 07:31 PM
I will say my shoulder is still jacked but I'll be doing what I can and I'll be trying out my slingshot to see if that'll help any on bench and chest work.

My shoulder has been better, I had some tendinitis / bursitis issues a month or so ago that may have been stano induced. I had to bring the weight way down and moved bench pressing later in my routine. Today I started with 4 sets of 18 reps for db flies, 3 sets 14 reps of db incline and then 1 drop set of flat bench 185/135/95 to very near failure and just enough rest between sets to strip the weight and write down my reps. Finished off with a 4 super sets of tri push downs and dips. last set=3 dips
I did this last week and felt it in my chest the next day and not my shoulder.

Scope75
10-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Might have to give that a go.
Right now I'm not benching at all.

Jack O'Neill
10-22-2013, 05:58 AM
I will follow this with a real interest!

Good luck to you !

Sorrow
10-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Absolutely love it! Lets get it on boys!

xxiv
10-23-2013, 03:58 PM
Absolutely love it! Lets get it on boys!

glad you enjoy, stick around.

my chest is actually still sore from the other nights routine. I biked 15 miles yesterday for cardio.
today I had a moment of weakness and made a batch of oats and walnuts fried in coconut oil ice cream.... the concoction kind of came to me in a vision. I had a few spoonfuls, it was delightful. In my haste i neglected to add vanilla.