PDA

View Full Version : Swole Source Contest - for site sponsors only

burlyman30
10-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Hello, and thank you for continuing to support this forum. If you have an interest in donating product to any of the division winners, then please send me a PM and we will discuss this further.

Thanks.

SoCal-Nutrition
10-13-2013, 12:56 AM
expect to hear from me soon ;)

GYMnTONIC.com
10-13-2013, 09:52 AM
I'll be happy to donate a bottle from our Cyber line.

Either a bottle of AQUA BURN- Our #1 fat burner.

Or a bottle of our LIQUID PHERA- Our brand new strength and bulking agent, ie, liquid pheraplex clone.

Does this work for you? Please let me know or give a recommendation if it does not :)

GYMnTONIC.com
10-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Actually any product from the Cyber Line since those are featured this week. Burly and SS, does that sound like an appropriate prize?? Please let me know!!

burlyman30
10-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Actually any product from the Cyber Line since those are featured this week. Burly and SS, does that sound like an appropriate prize?? Please let me know!!

I'll PM you. :-)

WesleyInman
10-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Ok Burly and Swole Source

Mike and Prescription Nutrition have agreed to donate a prize as well.

A 5lb Bag of Prescription Nutrition WHEY PROTEIN..ANY FLAVOR the winner wants, including Shipping to your door. $65 dollar value.

Whey Blend | Whey Isolate & Concentrate | Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/whey-blend-1lb/#.Ul2FOFA3uSo)

Hope this helps motivate you guys who are part of it!!!!

burlyman30
10-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Ok Burly and Swole Source

Mike and Prescription Nutrition have agreed to donate a prize as well.

A 5lb Bag of Prescription Nutrition WHEY PROTEIN..ANY FLAVOR the winner wants, including Shipping to your door. $65 dollar value.

Whey Blend | Whey Isolate & Concentrate | Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/whey-blend-1lb/#.Ul2FOFA3uSo)

Hope this helps motivate you guys who are part of it!!!!

Very very cool! Pass on our thanks to Mike, please!

SoCal-Nutrition
10-20-2013, 05:16 PM
For the Mass Contest, we're offering $100 store credit to the winner.