PDA

View Full Version : SwoleSource Contest Questions

O_RYAN_007
10-04-2013, 04:50 AM
My new Programming doesn't have me maxing out for another 9 wks... Will this be fine?

burlyman30
10-04-2013, 06:39 AM
My new Programming doesn't have me maxing out for another 9 wks... Will this be fine?

Yes. Your only disadvantage in this is that you are essentially "starting" later than others. It won't affect your placement for the contest on the total, though it may affect your placement in the % improvement contest.

BoneDaddy
10-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Am I the only fat ass here that thinks we need a recomp/transformation division?

burlyman30
10-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Am I the only fat ass here that thinks we need a recomp/transformation division?

I think that recomp fits in the Aesthetics contest. The vote will be on the transformation between starting and ending pics, so someone who trimmed from 300 down to 200 could win just based off drastic change even if they weren't the leanest. If you guys don't think this will work in the Aesthetics division, then let me know and I will add a new category.

Scope75
10-04-2013, 10:16 AM

I'll be going for a recomp/transformation and will post my pics up in the aesthetics division and the mass division because I plan to pack on a good amount of mass during this time.

I could probably jump in the strength comp to because I'm weak as fuck right now and I know I'll be able to have a big jump in strength since I've been away from lifting but that doesn't seem fair.

BoneDaddy
10-04-2013, 10:19 AM
I think that recomp fits in the Aesthetics contest. The vote will be on the transformation between starting and ending pics, so someone who trimmed from 300 down to 200 could win just based off drastic change even if they weren't the leanest. If you guys don't think this will work in the Aesthetics division, then let me know and I will add a new category.

Ok, right on. I'm cool with this.

I'll be going for a recomp/transformation and will post my pics up in the aesthetics division and the mass division because I plan to pack on a good amount of mass during this time.

I could probably jump in the strength comp to because I'm weak as fuck right now and I know I'll be able to have a big jump in strength since I've been away from lifting but that doesn't seem fair.

Agreed and agreed!