PDA

View Full Version : AndroHard??

WesleyInman
10-05-2013, 01:18 PM
I hear so many guys talking about this stuff..

Again can someone tell me all the details they know, the price, ingredients, etc, etc..

From the feedback I have seen this is the most promising product. In another thread someone told me some solid details but I can't seem to find it.

I think this is something I would like to try and for my clients.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to respond. Oh yeah and where can I get it also?? Thank you.

BBG
10-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Cost: $199.99 (when discontinued)

AndroHard Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 softgels
Servings per Container: 56

Super-R-DHEA (3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one) 300 mg

Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex:

High linoleic safflower oil glyceryl monolinoleate, Ethoxylated sorbitan monooleate, Phosphalipid complex (standardized tp 35% phosphatidylcholine), Medium chain triglycerides, Hormone Protection Complex (grapefruit peel pagoda tree bud extract)

Basically, androhard converts to DHT and has a complex paired with it to enhance to conversion of the pro hormone to DHT.

Bucks
10-05-2013, 03:36 PM
You can still find it on the bay or at predator for sale. Don't forget everyone's best friend Spewer's PP project.

AH is a very good product to run with a nor or methyl stack to keep unwanted sides away . Makes you want to bang everything when running it high or at least for me.

WesleyInman
10-05-2013, 03:58 PM
I am confused by this supplement..I can't say I know that ingredient very well..

It is saying it is a DHEA compound, but it is also relative to Androstenerone...both of these are actually secreted pheromones, think about the colognes I have been talking so much about.

But even if it converts to DHT, and is not transdermal..what is all the rage about this product?? Has anyone ever had it laboratory tested?? I mean in theory it would be a weak alternative to Testosterone, but I have seen everyone on here rave about this item...so I am just trying to make sense about why??

I would like to try it..for $200 it isn't gonna happen though LOL!!!

Anyone with extensive knowledge or feedback I'd like to hear and learn from you, thank you.

BBG
10-05-2013, 04:46 PM
I am confused by this supplement..I can't say I know that ingredient very well..

It is saying it is a DHEA compound, but it is also relative to Androstenerone...both of these are actually secreted pheromones, think about the colognes I have been talking so much about.

It is Androsterone and Epiandrosterone. Each exhibit different affects but both end up converting to DHT.

But even if it converts to DHT, and is not transdermal..what is all the rage about this product?? Has anyone ever had it laboratory tested?? I mean in theory it would be a weak alternative to Testosterone, but I have seen everyone on here rave about this item...so I am just trying to make sense about why??

A few of us including myself repped for Primordial Performance just as the Androseries was being released by them. They definitely tested everything and had to delay quite a few times due to their raws not testing out the way they needed them. Definitely good stuff.

The conversion was supposed to be enhanced by using the lymphatic system as by-passing the liver ('s first pass?). I can't recall all the details, but if you took equivalent amounts of Androhard and Stanodrol, most will say Androhard was more potent.

It's discontinued. At the time it was being sold, the cost was 129.99 (iirc). I doubt there are many bottles left if any. High dose stanodrol, proviron, etc. is probably your best bet.

Anyone with extensive knowledge or feedback I'd like to hear and learn from you, thank you.

Bottom line... if you can get test you don't have much reason to use androhard unless you want it as a mild AI and maybe to increase energy and libido above what test already does. But I doubt you would notice much.

ExtraZeus
10-05-2013, 05:05 PM
My V3 bottle says:

Serving Size: 3 softgels
Servings per container: 56
Super-Rb (3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 450mg
Super-Ra (3-alpha-enanthoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 150mg
Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex 2652mg

I haven't used much, but Androhard was my favorite.

O_RYAN_007
10-06-2013, 09:11 PM
I lived AHV1 a lOT! I'm running a bottle right now and I forgot how much I love this stuff. AHV1>AHV2>AHV3

I didn't respond to V3 really well. But V1 and V2 treated me very good!

Scope75
10-06-2013, 09:22 PM
I lived AHV1 a lOT! I'm running a bottle right now and I forgot how much I love this stuff. AHV1>AHV2>AHV3

I didn't respond to V3 really well. But V1 and V2 treated me very good!
You lucky dog

I really liked AHv1 at 1g a day.

O_RYAN_007
10-06-2013, 09:24 PM
You lucky dog

I really liked AHv1 at 1g a day.

I know I'm very lucky to have a bottle. I'm running it at 750mg/day and Its just amazing!!! I have 2 bottles of epiandro rx to run at 2am 2pm after I finish the bottle of ahv1. This is combined with a little tnt.

Scope75
10-06-2013, 09:26 PM
I know I'm very lucky to have a bottle. I'm running it at 750mg/day and Its just amazing!!! I have 2 bottles of epiandro rx to run at 2am 2pm after I finish the bottle of ahv1. This is combined with a little tnt.

I bet your feeling great right now. I know I was when I ran it a year ago this month.

O_RYAN_007
10-06-2013, 09:30 PM
I bet your feeling great right now. I know I was when I ran it a year ago this month.

All weekend my family was telling me I looked huge and a lot leaner. A lot of them hadn't seen me since 4-5 weeks before the meet. I have cut a lot of belly fat and lower back fat. The TNT combo won't really kick it just yet, so I know its the AH.

nate3993
10-06-2013, 09:49 PM
All weekend my family was telling me I looked huge and a lot leaner. A lot of them hadn't seen me since 4-5 weeks before the meet. I have cut a lot of belly fat and lower back fat. The TNT combo won't really kick it just yet, so I know its the AH.

tnt?

WesleyInman
10-06-2013, 09:59 PM

ORyan, can you please compare and contrast the Epi Andro versus the AndroHard? Id love to hear the difference. I love Epi Andro so if the AndroHard is better then this is something I want.

Did someone say it was coming back?? And why is the retail price so high?? 129 off the rip seems like a hell of alot. I mean granted it's legal...but Id assume most people would just get a couple bottles of Masteron at that rate?? That is the one thing I liked too about the epi andro, its oral and affordable, so you can carry around with you,etc.. I like having the option to carry my supps in my gym bag so I can time them how I need to.

- - - Updated - - -

tnt?

I'd assume he means, DeNitroP?? But I could be wrong as well.

burlyman30
10-06-2013, 10:06 PM
tnt?

Test N Tren

nate3993
10-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Test N Tren

Ahhhh. Gotcha

O_RYAN_007
10-07-2013, 04:36 AM
ORyan, can you please compare and contrast the Epi Andro versus the AndroHard? Id love to hear the difference. I love Epi Andro so if the AndroHard is better then this is something I want.

Did someone say it was coming back?? And why is the retail price so high?? 129 off the rip seems like a hell of alot. I mean granted it's legal...but Id assume most people would just get a couple bottles of Masteron at that rate?? That is the one thing I liked too about the epi andro, its oral and affordable, so you can carry around with you,etc.. I like having the option to carry my supps in my gym bag so I can time them how I need to.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd assume he means, DeNitroP?? But I could be wrong as well.

I'll def compare the 2 once I start taking epiandro rx, but just note I'm on other compounds.

milehighguy
10-07-2013, 07:38 PM
AndroHard V1 was awesome. But I also agree that for the price I would probably buy other compounds at this point in time. I also don't remember V1 being all that outrageous in price when it was in production (<$100 for sure). Not like the later versions right before PP went under.

Scope75
10-07-2013, 09:04 PM
You could grab AHv1 in the mid twenties when it was out normal was 35 or so.

Sperwer
10-07-2013, 09:41 PM

A couple of things to note. A single serving of the last iteration of Androhard - V3 - contained about 10x the active ingredients as a single serving of EPI ANDRO RX. The actives also are transported by a medium that VERY significantly increases bioavailability; EARX has piperine to enhance absorption, but the Liqui-Vade medium of AH just blows piperine away in that regard.

When I get this stuff out again, I'll shoot you a run's worth.

xxiv
10-08-2013, 06:25 AM
When I get this stuff out again

this makes my day.

WesleyInman
10-08-2013, 07:10 AM
A couple of things to note. A single serving of the last iteration of Androhard - V3 - contained about 10x the active ingredients as a single serving of EPI ANDRO RX. The actives also are transported by a medium that VERY significantly increases bioavailability; EARX has piperine to enhance absorption, but the Liqui-Vade medium of AH just blows piperine away in that regard.

When I get this stuff out again, I'll shoot you a run's worth.

You have me very interested. If it indeed is 2x, 3x, or 10x as effective as the Epi Andro, it is something I very much want!!

O_RYAN_007
10-08-2013, 09:47 AM
You have me very interested. If it indeed is 2x, 3x, or 10x as effective as the Epi Andro, it is something I very much want!!

It's very effective! Within a couple days I was already a walking bone! My muscle began hardening within a week. I might have to run 3am/3pm caps to get something a little close to running AHV1 at 750mg per day right now, maybe even need 4am/4pm. back when AHV1 was new, I think it was going around $50/bottle. Well worth it in my eyes; so much so I ran it 3 times with Tbol LV. That was an incredible stack! Dry lean gains, awesome strength, but on about 8-12#s everytime (within 6 wks).

Bucks
10-09-2013, 12:07 PM
this makes my day.

Me Too! ^^^^

pman42
10-10-2013, 11:05 AM
I thought of a comparison that is maybe applicable: I eat mostly organic food. TO someone who looks at price only, I will never be able to explain why I pay 25-100% more for the "same" food. they will never understand. The same is true for hormonals. you can buy an 8 week run of a methylated hormone for maybe 1/4 the price of 1 month of Andro Series. looking only at price you will never understand.

O_RYAN_007
10-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Sperwer, did you ever try AHV1? If so, how did AHV1 compare to epiandro rx?

Sperwer
10-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Sperwer, did you ever try AHV1? If so, how did AHV1 compare to epiandro rx?

Yes; in fact I still have a couple bottles in the fridge. 😀.

The two products obviously are very similar. I needed a ton of the RX to get the desired effect, which AH1 delivered at basically the recommended dose. So imo AH1 is the more cost effective. As I've said earlier, that goes in spades for V3, which, because of the dramatically higher dose of effectives PLUS the enhanced absorption and bioavailability resulting from the LV carrier and the esterification of the active compounds, makes V3, even at a much higher cost per bottle, much more cost effective on a dosage unit basis and more potent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Bucks
10-11-2013, 11:45 AM
I'm glad I know where there is a few bottles of AH3 tucked away. 😃

O_RYAN_007
10-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes; in fact I still have a couple bottles in the fridge. ��.

The two products obviously are very similar. I needed a ton of the RX to get the desired effect, which AH1 delivered at basically the recommended dose. So imo AH1 is the more cost effective. As I've said earlier, that goes in spades for V3, which, because of the dramatically higher dose of effectives PLUS the enhanced absorption and bioavailability resulting from the LV carrier and the esterification of the active compounds, makes V3, even at a much higher cost per bottle, much more cost effective on a dosage unit basis and more potent.

I just wish I had one of your AHV1 bottles! I LOVE THIS STUFF TO DEATH!!!

burlyman30
10-11-2013, 08:28 PM
I just wish I had one of your AHV1 bottles! I LOVE THIS STUFF TO DEATH!!!

Then let me add a little more AH envy to you by telling you I still have a stash as well. :p

O_RYAN_007
10-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Then let me add a little more AH envy to you by telling you I still have a stash as well. :p

Come on Burly! Im straight up jelly, message me if your interested in getting rid of one.

burlyman30
10-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Come on Burly! Im straight up jelly, message me if your interested in getting rid of one.

I started with 24 (PP's liquidation sale) Probably down to my last ones now. Not planning to sell off any, but I'll let you know if I change my mind.

O_RYAN_007
10-12-2013, 08:56 AM
I started with 24 (PP's liquidation sale) Probably down to my last ones now. Not planning to sell off any, but I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Can't say I didn't try.

BoneDaddy
10-12-2013, 09:49 AM
To you guys who actually have some AHV1....F you. lol EASILY the best supp/PH I've ever used in my life.

burlyman30
10-12-2013, 09:55 AM
To you guys who actually have some AHV1....F you. lol

Lol

WesleyInman
10-12-2013, 10:04 AM
To you guys who actually have some AHV1....F you. lol EASILY the best supp/PH I've ever used in my life.

With all this feedback I have to try this someday.

BD, or anyone else, if this product was this good (and I'm not doubting you guys for a moment)
Why did the company go under?? Was it a well kept secret??

burlyman30
10-12-2013, 10:09 AM

BD, or anyone else, if this product was this good (and I'm not doubting you guys for a moment)

FDA raided PP about a year ago and confiscated all their hormonal products.

Bucks
10-12-2013, 10:35 AM

Very concerning time for those that used the products and enjoyed them.

Wiping tear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cdsnuts
10-12-2013, 11:10 AM

Such BS

BoneDaddy
10-12-2013, 02:50 PM

I don't think it was a well kept secret at all, I'm very surprised more people didn't jump head first into PP. Eric started shifting directions a bit in that he wanted to make stuff that had never been made, and he did. But it proved to be costly to manufacture and test and it took longer than expected. The decision was made to put the word steriod (Legal steriod, mind you....) right on the box and that caught the eye of the FDA(or someone called the FDA....bitch) and the rest is history. They took all of Eric product without so much as proof of anything. They still have his stuff. Tons of details I left out, but that's the short version. Eric is an absolute genius imo. Everything I've ever used from PP was head n shoulders above anything ever. Androhard and 1T-T were my absolute faves.

WesleyInman
10-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Primordial Performance Androhard | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Primordial-Performance-Androhard-/111184315729?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e31a0551)

Is this it??

What would you compare to AAS wise and dosage wise??

Bucks
10-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Primordial Performance Androhard | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Primordial-Performance-Androhard-/111184315729?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e31a0551)

Is this it??

Yes that's v3 . Everyone says its like oral mast but I have not run mast. V1 is in liquid form and that's been on the bay as well.

I believe Olddawg had run both and claimed it was similar but I don't remember the specifics dosages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scope75
10-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Only thing that v3 had on v1 was it was easily carried other than that v1 trumped it all day.

Jorsn
10-13-2013, 05:43 PM
I ran AHV3 for 16 weeks..... It was AMAZING.

Would love to get my hands on it again... But not for $199 a bottle.

Bucks
10-13-2013, 06:02 PM
I ran AHV3 for 16 weeks..... It was AMAZING.

Would love to get my hands on it again... But not for $199 a bottle.

I'm thinking "raw dick". LOL

Grape Ape
10-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Only thing that v3 had on v1 was it was easily carried other than that v1 trumped it all day.

How is this possible? I never used V1 or V3 but it doesn't add up to me. Seems to be the consensus on here though. V2 was phenomenal for me.

burlyman30
10-13-2013, 08:30 PM
How is this possible? I never used V1 or V3 but it doesn't add up to me. Seems to be the consensus on here though. V2 was phenomenal for me.

V3's sustained release made for a smoother experience. V1 hit faster and harder. I liked them both, for different reasons.

Scope75
10-13-2013, 09:54 PM
V3's sustained release made for a smoother experience. V1 hit faster and harder. I liked them both, for different reasons.
Exactly...
I enjoyed all versions but v1 was my favorite because it made me feel so damn good, but I did run it at .75-1g a day.

BoneDaddy
10-14-2013, 05:20 AM

Is this it??

I think that's another thing that got Eric and PP in trouble.....he used comparisons to injectible test and other steroids without any trials or concrete proof or whatever the phuck the FDA says you need to do.....He had a cool little chart and everything. lol

Exactly...
I enjoyed all versions but v1 was my favorite because it made me feel so damn good, but I did run it at .75-1g a day.

THIS!! I felt like a fuggin' GOD on V1!!! Nothing has ever made me feel so damn great and nothing had me as alpha as V1. Is that what Mast is like?!

Cdsnuts
10-14-2013, 06:01 AM
And to think how cheap they were compared to what they are now.

BoneDaddy
10-14-2013, 06:51 AM
And to think how cheap they were compared to what they are now.

I remember getting several bottles on a flash sale over at Nutra for around 20 bucks.....I wish I'd have bought every one of them now.......

Sperwer
10-14-2013, 07:01 AM
Great comments. Keep 'em coming. Gives me some ideas - that i have to run by the chemists - for making the new version better for everyone.

Cdsnuts
10-14-2013, 07:05 AM
I remember getting several bottles on a flash sale over at Nutra for around 20 bucks.....I wish I'd have bought every one of them now.......

Ahhhh hindsight.

Bucks
10-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Great comments. Keep 'em coming. Gives me some ideas - that i have to run by the chemists - for making the new version better for everyone.

OMG your blending all 3 versions into an AH blend that will make us stone statues with the lust of an 18 yr old !

I'm going to the bank now and starting an Androhard account ! Fuck retirement !

Grape Ape
10-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Rumors out on the transdermal AH.

Cdsnuts
10-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Rumors out on the transdermal AH.

I'm sure it would be great, but the ease and convenience of the non trans-dermal stuff is a huge draw, IMO

Grape Ape
10-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Transdermals are easier than any pills. Put on once a day and your good for 24 hours. Dries in minutes, goes on easy etc.

No remembering to take the pills, no having to carry pills around, etc...

KAB111
10-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Since all of the AH gurus are here.... I have 2 bottles V3. Does anybody have a suggestion as far as taking this X amount of time before your work out? I understand your supposed to take all of them in the morning to mimick your regular hormone pattern and I work out early morrnings. If it takes an hour or so to feel the effects, I'd like to get up an hour earlier, take it and then get ready for a killer gym session. Any suggestions?

Cdsnuts
10-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Transdermals are easier than any pills. Put on once a day and your good for 24 hours. Dries in minutes, goes on easy etc.

No remembering to take the pills, no having to carry pills around, etc...

This is purely opinion. To me transdermals are a pain in the ass, especially in the summer time. I spend alot of time in the Ocean and on the beach. Timing application is constantly changing depending on my day. it's annoying. Pills are easier for me. Wake up, take pills, done. If you can remember to smear transdermals all over your body you can certainly remember to pop a few pills which takes way less effort, same difference. As far as carrying them around.......I dont need to carry them around. But if you did have to carry them around, carrying a few pills is much easier then carrying around a tube of lotion. If you can take 5 to 10 minutes a day applying lotion and letting it dry, you can easily take your pills in a fraction of the time.

Pills are easier and come with less effort.

KAB111
10-14-2013, 02:54 PM
I agree w/CDsnuts. Summer time Im at the lake most of the time. I dont want to worry about putting lotion on and if it will wash off. I dont want a patch somewhere that needs tanned either. i dont want to explain to kids ect what the heck Im wearing a patch for. Pills are good for me.

Bucks
10-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Since all of the AH gurus are here.... I have 2 bottles V3. Does anybody have a suggestion as far as taking this X amount of time before your work out? I understand your supposed to take all of them in the morning to mimick your regular hormone pattern and I work out early morrnings. If it takes an hour or so to feel the effects, I'd like to get up an hour earlier, take it and then get ready for a killer gym session. Any suggestions?

I take half in the am and the other half of the daily dose 1 hour before I lift after work. Pretty much all orals and TZ I dose that way.

Cdsnuts
10-14-2013, 03:15 PM

Actually, I personally don't start feeling the effects until hour three or so, where it increases in intensity up until about hour five or six, where it peaks, and then it starts to level off slowly through out the day. If you could time it so that you could work out around hour five or six, you'd be working out during peak concentration.

WesleyInman
10-14-2013, 03:44 PM
I really wanna try this stuff out now. If someone has a bottle for discount, please PM me...

If not, I will also offer anyone on this site who has used the Andro Hard, 25% off 2 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX so you can run 4 caps a day for 30 days and give feedback. NOT A SALES PITCH!! The only condition would be to post up a comparison after your cycle and give a legit feedback. I won't make a dime, actually I lose a little on this, but I want to know ASAP!!!

I'm desperate to have a comparison. The Epi Andro RX blew my expectations away enough that if Andro Hard is that much better..I may just have to suck it up and buy this...but if I spend 150+ on a supplement, Im gonna expect to look like Tricky Jacskon after the run:D

Thank you guys.

milehighguy
10-14-2013, 04:30 PM
^^^ would be cool to have someone run the epi andro and post up a comparison. Androhard v1 was bad ass but not worth 2 bills. Just my 2 cents

weekend
10-14-2013, 05:02 PM
I really wanna try this stuff out now. If someone has a bottle for discount, please PM me...

If not, I will also offer anyone on this site who has used the Andro Hard, 25% off 2 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX so you can run 4 caps a day for 30 days and give feedback. NOT A SALES PITCH!! The only condition would be to post up a comparison after your cycle and give a legit feedback. I won't make a dime, actually I lose a little on this, but I want to know ASAP!!!

I'm desperate to have a comparison. The Epi Andro RX blew my expectations away enough that if Andro Hard is that much better..I may just have to suck it up and buy this...but if I spend 150+ on a supplement, Im gonna expect to look like Tricky Jacskon after the run:D

Thank you guys.lol nice try. What are the ingredients in Epi andro? Androsterone and epistane? If so, Epi andro will kick androhards ass. But androhard v3 was a potent estrogen suppressor in my experience and had no effects on liver and probably minimal on lipids, kidneys, BP etc.

People were paying for safety here, not extreme efficacy.

Was great in the bedroom and for aggression as well. But 6 caps for 10 weeks did not result in a huge composition change for some of my buds. I stacked with Androbulk and gained 30 lbs tho.

Scope75
10-14-2013, 05:35 PM
When I ran AL+AH at full dose for 8 weeks my HDL and LDL both improved so it effected my lipids in a good way.

I'd be game to run epi andro RX and I've ran all 3 of the AH products with v1 being my favorite.

burlyman30
10-14-2013, 05:37 PM
lol nice try. What are the ingredients in Epi andro? Androsterone and epistane? If so, Epi andro will kick androhards ass. But androhard v3 was a potent estrogen suppressor in my experience and had no effects on liver and probably minimal on lipids, kidneys, BP etc.

People were paying for safety here, not extreme efficacy.

Was great in the bedroom and for aggression as well. But 6 caps for 10 weeks did not result in a huge composition change for some of my buds. I stacked with Androbulk and gained 30 lbs tho.

I'm pretty sure epi andro is epiandrosterone, which is the same compound as what is in AH1. AH2 was androsterone and AH3 was a mix of both.

Scope75
10-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Yes its just epiandrosterone with grapefruit extract, and piperine

3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol,17-one 50mg *

6,7-dihydroxybergamottin 15mg *

Piperine (Black Pepper Extract) 5mg *

O_RYAN_007
10-14-2013, 05:58 PM
I'll post up the comparison soon. I only have about 1/2 a bottle of AHv1 left, then I will run epi andro at 3am/3pm. I personally don't feel 2/2 would come close to 500mg of AHV1.

Scope75
10-14-2013, 06:24 PM
I'll post up the comparison soon. I only have about 1/2 a bottle of AHv1 left, then I will run epi andro at 3am/3pm. I personally don't feel 2/2 would come close to 500mg of AHV1.

Nice...
A back to back comparison will really tell the truth.

WesleyInman
10-14-2013, 06:32 PM
Nice...
A back to back comparison will really tell the truth.

I am gauging my next run by Scope's response and ORyan...

I am guessing that the EPI andro RX is going to have a similar feel to it, because it was that good when I ran it 2/2...

If Scope/Oryan say it is as good, I will just jack up my dosage and run EPI ANDRo at 4am/4pm...if they say AndroHard is way better, I will shop around, find a deal and buy the andro hard.

Can't wait to hear the results, thanx to both ORyan and Scope for taking this challenge on, Im very thankful to have a true comparison.

You guys have done a number on me with this AndroHard..I find myself compulsively searching the net for an inexpensive bottle LOL

Scope75
10-14-2013, 06:43 PM
Well I'll be starting my Epi Andro RX on 10/28 and that day can't come fast enough.

WesleyInman
10-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Well I'll be starting my Epi Andro RX on 10/28 and that day can't come fast enough.

Thank you for doing this!! Glad I could hook you up with a solid deal too. Can't come soon enough for me either. I'm looking forward to O'Ryans review also since he's doing 3/3.

Would you guys consider logging it in "one" thread??

I'm looking forward to this more then I have anything in quite some time!!! :)

THANK YOU SCOPE and O'RYAN!!!:cool:

Scope75
10-14-2013, 07:48 PM
No problem man I'm always looking to jump on a good deal and this was one I couldn't pass up.

I don't mind logging it in one log and I'd just jump in on it when I start my run because ORyan will probably be running his Epi Andro RX before I start mine.

O_RYAN_007
10-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Thank you for doing this!! Glad I could hook you up with a solid deal too. Can't come soon enough for me either. I'm looking forward to O'Ryans review also since he's doing 3/3.

Would you guys consider logging it in "one" thread??

I'm looking forward to this more then I have anything in quite some time!!! :)

THANK YOU SCOPE and O'RYAN!!!:cool:

Create a thread.

I might need a hookup on a couple more bottles, you think you could hook me up with that deal?

Scope75
10-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Create a thread.

I might need a hookup on a couple more bottles, you think you could hook me up with that deal?

haha...
I've already sent money for my bottles and now I'm thinking I should of picked up more too.

Thinking about a nice run of PPs Turinabol stacked with Epi Andro RX would be SWEET.

I was suppose to run Tbol/AHv1 but never added in the Tbol.

O_RYAN_007
10-15-2013, 04:54 AM
haha...
I've already sent money for my bottles and now I'm thinking I should of picked up more too.

Thinking about a nice run of PPs Turinabol stacked with Epi Andro RX would be SWEET.

I was suppose to run Tbol/AHv1 but never added in the Tbol.

I'm seriously hoping Sperwer has his new AH out by Thanksgiving!! Tbol AHV1 was such an amazing combo!!

Scope75
10-15-2013, 05:24 AM
I'm seriously hoping Sperwer has his new AH out by Thanksgiving!! Tbol AHV1 was such an amazing combo!!

Just hearing that makes me want more bottles to run Epi Andro RX along with some Tbol.
I'll wait to hear back from big Wes to see about more bottles.
Wonder if 10-12 weeks is to long on Epi Andro RX with Tbol for 6-8 weeks. I just had blood work done and would get more done during or after the cycle to just see how things are going. Plus I'd be running all the support supps too.

Would be nice is Spewer had AHv1 out by thanksgiving but that's right around the corner. Seems like it would be pushing things to get it out in 6 weeks or less.

BoneDaddy
10-15-2013, 06:49 AM
Bastards.....now I'm thinking of picking up a few bottles for the contest.

Scope75
10-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Bastards.....now I'm thinking of picking up a few bottles for the contest.

Are you even going to enter or just keep posting about it?? :rolleyes:

O_RYAN_007
10-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Just hearing that makes me want more bottles to run Epi Andro RX along with some Tbol.
I'll wait to hear back from big Wes to see about more bottles.
Wonder if 10-12 weeks is to long on Epi Andro RX with Tbol for 6-8 weeks. I just had blood work done and would get more done during or after the cycle to just see how things are going. Plus I'd be running all the support supps too.

Would be nice is Spewer had AHv1 out by thanksgiving but that's right around the corner. Seems like it would be pushing things to get it out in 6 weeks or less.

Just do EET!!! I'd say 6 wks on tbol though.

Scope75
10-15-2013, 07:45 AM

That the way I'm leaning right now.
Tbol stacked with AH was suppose to be ran 10-12 months ago and I never pulled the trigger, so I'm more than ready now.

burlyman30
10-15-2013, 08:17 AM

I'd be inclined to run it longer, as it takes about 2-3 weeks to really kick in fully.

BoneDaddy
10-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Are you even going to enter or just keep posting about it?? :rolleyes:

Touche, bitch.....touche. lol I've got to come to grips with some stuff, but I'm getting there, promise.

Scope75
10-15-2013, 08:40 AM
Touche, bitch.....touche. lol I've got to come to grips with some stuff, but I'm getting there, promise.

Get to grips with what??
You scared someone will call you fat or something??
You've been around here long enough to know that won't happen and all of the SS crew will have your back.

GYMnTONIC.com
10-15-2013, 09:25 AM
I setup a special sale on the store just for the members here, even called it the SWOLE SOURCE AndroHard sale LOL...

I give you my word this is not a money making venture. I'm sure if anyone knows Epi Andro Retails for 39.99 -44.99 a bottle depending where you shop, so I am sure everyone here would realize lowering this to a 4 pack for 120 is not for profit by any means :) Rather to take care of the forum.

So I made the deal 4 bottles out the door SHIPPED for $120 in the event this will help someone who wants to compare this to AndroHard.

As for running it for long periods of time, I personally will be honest and say "I DO NOT KNOW". I did not do blood work on epi andro and I have not seen BW from anyone who has run it.

On paper and in theory, it should be very minimally toxic to the liver,BUT you never know for sure. Maybe Scope or O'Ryan will be able to do this. I don't have Health Insurance, so I won't be doing it. But even if I do go 4/4 or 3/3 (capsules am/capsules pm) I wont do it for more then 30 days and I will use liv-52 the entire time just to be safe.

If this compares to AndroHard, this will certainly be a more economical option for those who want to experience it, then to spend 200 on ebay. Hope this helps :)

Please do not try and use the SWOLE discount on this item as I already have knocked it down as low as it can go!!

Epi Andro RX 4 pack- Swole Source ANDROhard Discount (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-216/Epi-Andro-RX-4/Detail.bok)

O_RYAN_007
10-15-2013, 10:03 AM
I'd be inclined to run it longer, as it takes about 2-3 weeks to really kick in fully.

you're right. I experienced this myself every time I took tbol

Scope75
10-15-2013, 10:17 AM

Yep
I remember last year we went over this in PMs and I was all set to run a 8 weeker at 60-80mg. Went threw the first several pages of my log and all that info is there too.
I'd be running HCG if I do decide and am able to run a long cycle.

WesleyInman
10-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Hey guys, I posted up with GymNTonic account, but there are some issues with posting that Admin is looking into.

Anyways, OF COURSE I will offer a discount on the Epi Andro RX to anyone who wants to try and compare. If you want individual bottles, PM me for that discount.

I made a special sale and named it "Swole Source AndroHard" sale for anyone who is looking it is in the Sales Section. You get 4 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX, which have 60capsules each, for $120 dollars including Shipping :) Just please dont use the "Swole" discount as I knocked this down to bare minimum specially for everyone here :)

Store Link
Epi Andro RX 4 pack- Swole Source ANDROhard Discount (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-216/Epi-Andro-RX-4/Detail.bok)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/epiandrolabel_zps0a8982d1.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/epiandrolabel_zps0a8982d1.png.html)

Hey ORyan, or anyone else from SS that has used AndroHard..have you guys ever had BW in the middle of an AndroHard cycle?? If so, what were the results, any liver elevations, etc??

O_RYAN_007
10-15-2013, 10:28 AM
Hey guys, I posted up with GymNTonic account, but there are some issues with posting that Admin is looking into.

Anyways, OF COURSE I will offer a discount on the Epi Andro RX to anyone who wants to try and compare. If you want individual bottles, PM me for that discount.

I made a special sale and named it "Swole Source AndroHard" sale for anyone who is looking it is in the Sales Section. You get 4 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX, which have 60capsules each, for $120 dollars including Shipping :) Just please dont use the "Swole" discount as I knocked this down to bare minimum specially for everyone here :)

Store Link

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/epiandrolabel_zps0a8982d1.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/epiandrolabel_zps0a8982d1.png.html)

Hey ORyan, or anyone else from SS that has used AndroHard..have you guys ever had BW in the middle of an AndroHard cycle?? If so, what were the results, any liver elevations, etc??

I never did BW while on any of the AH runs.

burlyman30
10-15-2013, 10:41 AM
I've done quite a bit of blood work done over the years. Never mid-cycle but certainly post cycle. I didn't see any elevations of ast/alt levels associated with androhard. It's not methylated, so it would surprise me if anyone would have issues with it affecting the liver.

On a side note, blood work has also shown that suppression of the htpa is minimally affected by this compound, with reports (that i have seen) of 0-20% suppression of testosterone levels, depending on the user.

Scope75
10-15-2013, 11:44 AM
I had blood work done pre and post cycle and my lipids just got better after 8 weeks of use at full dose.

Scope75
10-15-2013, 05:30 PM
All I have to say is Wesley is the man and sure knows how to make shit happen.
Big props to him and gymntonic.com too.

So it looks like I'll be running Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks solo then I'll run it along side Tbol for another 8 weeks.
I'll be running support supps the whole time and I'll be researching with some HCG from Evolved to keep the boys active and plump.

vince
10-15-2013, 06:02 PM

If it's out by thanksgiving I'll run it with epi andro rx and 11-oxo

Scope75
10-15-2013, 06:05 PM

Why would you run it with Epi Andro RX???

Grape Ape
10-15-2013, 06:52 PM

Not a passing of judgement, but at 21 and only a few years experience training, you may want to slow down on the cycling.

I learned that Tue hard/hardest way.

PS: This isn't to derail this thread.

h2s
10-15-2013, 09:52 PM
One of the biggest regrets I have is selling off all of my Androhard, v1, v2, and v3. I never saw it coming to an end so I wasn't bothered by clearing out my stash occasionally and getting more later. Then one day I couldn't. Miss it. lol

burlyman30
10-15-2013, 11:16 PM
One of the biggest regrets I have is selling off all of my Androhard, v1, v2, and v3. I never saw it coming to an end so I wasn't bothered by clearing out my stash occasionally and getting more later. Then one day I couldn't. Miss it. lol

I just got back from looking at my stash of AH1... I originally bought 2 dozen.... but apparently I burned through all but the last bottle. Still have half a dozen Tbols, though. Lol.

Scope75
10-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Damn 6 tbols.....
I thought my stash was strong at 3.75 bottles.

And damn you ran threw 23 bottles of AH

You and h2s would be sitting on a goldmine if you still had them.

burlyman30
10-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Damn 6 tbols.....
I thought my stash was strong at 3.75 bottles.

I would have had more, but I have made a few trades for injectables.

And damn you ran threw 23 bottles of AH

You and h2s would be sitting on a goldmine if you still had them.

I would run through 4 bottles in a 10 week cycle running it at around 1500/day. Goes fast like that!

Scope75
10-16-2013, 12:05 AM
I would have had more, but I have made a few trades for injectables.

I would run through 4 bottles in a 10 week cycle running it at around 1500/day. Goes fast like that!

I'd trade my tbols for injectables too.
Yeah AH goes fast when I was at 1g a day.

I have a bunch of Epi Andro RX on it's way to me right now so I hope its a good replacement for AH.

BoneDaddy
10-16-2013, 06:38 AM
I'd trade my tbols for injectables too.
Yeah AH goes fast when I was at 1g a day.

I have a bunch of Epi Andro RX on it's way to me right now so I hope its a good replacement for AH.

What will you be running it at? 2/2? I'm thinking of using it on a massive cut with a break in between before I hit the pins.........

Scope75
10-16-2013, 06:49 AM
What will you be running it at? 2/2? I'm thinking of using it on a massive cut with a break in between before I hit the pins.........
Yeah 2/2 to start and might bump it to 3/3 when the Tbol kicks in.

And jump on that 4 bottle deal from gymntonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-216/Epi-Andro-RX-4/Detail.bok)

BoneDaddy
10-16-2013, 07:23 AM
Yeah 2/2 to start and might bump it to 3/3 when the Tbol kicks in.

And jump on that 4 bottle deal from gymntonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-216/Epi-Andro-RX-4/Detail.bok)

I'm on the go right now, what was it....120 shipped for 4?

Scope75
10-16-2013, 07:31 AM
I'm on the go right now, what was it....120 shipped for 4?

Yep....
Wesley also asked us to not use the swole code on top of the sale.

WesleyInman
10-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Yep....
Wesley also asked us to not use the swole code on top of the sale.

Yeah I should probably bump that to $126 so that way if anyone wants to order, they can still use their discount code in the event they want to order other items as well so that way it doesn't make it harder then it is..

So when you apply the SWOLE discount it comes out to 120 shipped!! Doing it now :)

Sorry for the confusion.

WesleyInman
10-16-2013, 07:39 AM
Ok fixed.

Speaking of the EPI ANDRO...did someone mention it being transdermal?? If so, what did you find the benefit of this to be?? Did you find it had better absorption??

I wonder if this would be possible with the EPI ANDRO if that would improve it?? What if we were to use DMSO and mix in a couple caps of EPI ANDRO to get a similar result?? Just a thought, not sure if it would make all the difference in the world or not. Transdermals are not a specialty of mine.

Any thoughts on this???

And Burly, I can't believe you had 24 of those!!!! That's intense. I want just one. Just one LOL.

burlyman30
10-16-2013, 08:08 AM
Ok fixed.

Speaking of the EPI ANDRO...did someone mention it being transdermal?? If so, what did you find the benefit of this to be?? Did you find it had better absorption??

I wonder if this would be possible with the EPI ANDRO if that would improve it?? What if we were to use DMSO and mix in a couple caps of EPI ANDRO to get a similar result?? Just a thought, not sure if it would make all the difference in the world or not. Transdermals are not a specialty of mine.

Any thoughts on this???

And Burly, I can't believe you had 24 of those!!!! That's intense. I want just one. Just one LOL.

I don't know if TD has been tried, but I wouldn't try it with just straight epiandro powder. You'd need to dissolve it in solution first of all.

The main idea behind a transdermal AH/epiandro is the way the skin acts as a secondary metabolizer of the product. Dermacrine transdermal was more popular than the oral formulation. So was 1-T (Dermacrine's big brother). In fact, in the case of 1-T, the differences were day and night. It has been theorized that a transdermal AH would act similarly.

Scope75
10-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Well if someone makes TD epiandro I'd be happy to test it. :)

BoneDaddy
10-16-2013, 08:49 AM
Eh, I may pick up 2 now and 2 next month. Wes has some other stuff I want and, if I'm being honest, my wife will cut my balls off in my sleep if I drop a bit of loot on supps......*shrugs*

Scope75
10-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Eh, I may pick up 2 now and 2 next month. Wes has some other stuff I want and, if I'm being honest, my wife will cut my balls off in my sleep if I drop a bit of loot on supps......*shrugs*

Bro the 4 bottle deal is the way to go. Makes it way cheaper and allows you to play around with the dosage.
If I had my cycle set in stone I'd sell you 2 bottles out of my stash for 60+ shipping but I may need them if I up the dose to 3/3 or 4/4 when the Tbol kicks in.

BoneDaddy
10-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Bro the 4 bottle deal is the way to go. Makes it way cheaper and allows you to play around with the dosage.
If I had my cycle set in stone I'd sell you 2 bottles out of my stash for 60+ shipping but I may need them if I up the dose to 3/3 or 4/4 when the Tbol kicks in.

Agreed, and I appreciate the sentiment/offer. I'm probably going to jump on it, just a matter of 2 bottles a month or just take the plunge and get all 4 at once. She wouldn't care if I'd just get my shit together.

Scope75
10-16-2013, 09:10 AM
BD get with another SS guy and go in on the 4 bottle deal and then just ship them 2 bottles when you get them.
Not sure if that will make it any cheaper but it sounds good in my head. Lol

BoneDaddy
10-16-2013, 09:17 AM
BD get with another SS guy and go in on the 4 bottle deal and then just ship them 2 bottles when you get them.
Not sure if that will make it any cheaper but it sounds good in my head. Lol

I'm too greedy for that. lol

O_RYAN_007
10-16-2013, 01:50 PM
This thread is HAWT!

weekend
10-16-2013, 01:58 PM
haha i don't get why the label says "epistane andro rx" if there isn't any epistane in it...

Scope75
10-16-2013, 02:17 PM
haha i don't get why the label says "epistane andro rx" if there isn't any epistane in it...
I was thinking the same thing but it's just a play on words.
Epiandro converts to Stanolone so they combined both words to make epistane and then labeled the bottles Epistane Andro RX.

I knew all along that there wasn't any epi in it so that's just what I figured.

ctAL
04-27-2014, 06:10 PM
just read this whole thread

informative