PDA

View Full Version : pinning locations

weekend
10-07-2013, 12:53 PM
hey guys, i'm pinning ED for this cycle, currently at .5 mL but will be moving up to 1 mL next week..

do you think using 6 sites is enough?

quads, delts and tris. i don't like glutes or bis and haven't tried lats yet... would like to stick to quads delts and tris if you guys think 6 is enough. i also switch between short and medial heads of tri and there is a lot of real estate on quads lol

burlyman30
10-08-2013, 06:36 AM
You should be fine, since you won't hit the same spot twice anyway.

BoneDaddy
10-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Whatcha running, Weekend?

weekend
10-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Whatcha running, Weekend?

all NP lol

masteron prop at 525 mg/week 1-13
anavar at 30 mg/day week 1-4
test ace at 350 mg/week 3-12
test suspension sprinkled in for leg days and such (just have 1 vial)

i am stocked on mast and test ace, and also have some primo but probably won't use it...

i was super organized on my first inj cycle and this time around i'm trying to just dose regularly without thinking too much and keep my diet in line... going to be trying to get very lean.

training is intense as always haha

started 1 week ago today.

test comes in in 7 days, very excited. reasoning for starting test late is to help with gyno and keep estro under control. seems weird to a lot of you probably but makes sense to me..

also have hCG from Livzon, using 200 iu MWF

milehighguy
10-08-2013, 09:41 PM
nice! keep us up to date on your progress

Scope75
10-08-2013, 11:06 PM
I really can't wait to run my NP test and orals....
Well I guess I can wait because I've had it all for a year and still haven't bought any pins.

weekend
10-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Why aren't you running it yet?? Test E?

milehighguy
10-09-2013, 08:46 AM
^^^ this?
That is some serious will power!

BoneDaddy
10-09-2013, 08:50 AM
I feel your pain Scope, I've had mine for a bit including pins, but I keep telling myself I'm too damn fat to pin right now.....

Scope75
10-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Why aren't you running it yet?? Test E?
Yeah Test E, Dbol, Anavar, and HCG.
I picked this all up last year, then I blew out my ankle and broke my leg, and now I'm working threw some shoulder pain probably from doing so much upper body work while I was off my feet. I plan to run it in 2014 just need to stay healthy and injury free.

^^^ this?
That is some serious will power!
Not that hard to do when I don't have pins or water for my HCG. Hell even if I had it all I'd still wouldn't run it because I have lots to gain natty before I start pinning.

I feel your pain Scope, I've had mine for a bit including pins, but I keep telling myself I'm too damn fat to pin right now.....

Yep no point in packing on mass if a bunch of fat is still going to be covering it.

When are you going to post up and enter the SS contest??

weekend
10-09-2013, 11:35 AM
You can always run a cutting cycle! Sorry to hear about the injuries!