PDA

View Full Version : Minocycline on Cycle

campcoll88
10-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Has anyone ever taken minocycline with PH's or injectables? If so, did it have any ill affects during your cycle?

I was going to run phera but since Ill likely be on minocycline for a bit I was either going to run a TD Halo/ Oral LMG cycle or a TD Trest/TD Epi cycle, with the later methinks being a little less stressful on the liver.

WesleyInman
10-08-2013, 03:35 PM
In the past i did on several occassions.

I actually liked Mino, it cleared me up good. I was on Cyp and Sust only at the time, I think I ran it with winny or some other mild AAS like VAR. I did have bloodwork the entire time I was on, every month.

My values were a bit high..but I can't say whether it was from the 1500mgs of Sust or the small dosage of Mino. All my friends drank, and I didn't so I always told myself, well this is kind of like me drinking daily and it was easier for me to condone LOL.

I didn't run a liver support as consistenly as I could have, and I could have jacked up my water intake to help. Short term it isn't going to kill u. I'd imagine a strong oral like Phera/Abombs/SuperDrol would add a ton of stress comparatively, but you could always wait until you clear up a bit, go off and go with the Phera then??

Just one thought...^^ bump ^^ for other opinions.

campcoll88
10-08-2013, 08:18 PM
haha my friends and i are the same way. I dont drink, though I do frequently indulge in the Kind, so i really dont mind not drinking.

My acne always flares on cycle... but this is actually for an issue with follicitus that sprung up on my hairline and arm. i have been dealing with on and off for a few years now.

As for waiting....fuck that. I like cycling too much and my last go with Mentdione was ballin so I cant wait to runs me some Trestolone. The phera can wait. I am a bit worried about the TD epi toxicity but it is a low dose and I figure the TD absorption will negate the liver issues somewhat.

Was going to run TD Trest at 120mg, TD Epi at 20mg, TD Test base at 45 mg daily, and 5-alpha test at 1 cap to add a little DHT/gyno insurance.

Any more opinions would be awesome.

pman42
10-08-2013, 09:56 PM
isn't there topical minocycline or clindamycin?

VayneZ
10-10-2013, 02:13 PM
I have been on minocycline for the last 4 years straight. Whenever I checked my bloodwork, it seemed fine.

nate3993
10-10-2013, 02:53 PM
I have been on minocycline for the last 4 years straight. Whenever I checked my bloodwork, it seemed fine.

4 years straight? i thought antibiotics should be cycled. may i ask why?

VayneZ
10-10-2013, 06:55 PM
My skin don't react so well with the weather around here, the mino keeps my skin clear. I check my bloods every 4-6 months though, but the doc says 100mg a day is fine. As soon as I stop taking it, I get severe acne. When I lived in Miami for 2 years I was fine, didn't need them.

Now that I'm reading this, it kinda scared me though!!

pman42
10-11-2013, 11:50 PM
You're constantly on minocycline cause the weather makes your skin break out? man, that seems like nuking an ant hill.

VayneZ
10-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Day 3 off of it. Still looks alright. Again, I've been on this for years, and never ever bothered looking into it. Just trusted my doc's word. Thanks to you guys, I was moved to read on it.

I really hope my skin stays stable. If anything I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks again for drawing my attention to this.

campcoll88
10-18-2013, 02:58 PM
So I changed this whole cycle up and decided save the halo/LMG for a much longer run at somepoint.

I have decided to run oral Trestobol at 80 mg, and Trenazone at 100mg or 1.4ML daily for a 45 day run.

I want to either stack with Stano at 300 for a bit of the ole' DHT or Triumphalis at 30mg as it is reported as being really dry and rather mild but I am hesitant as I will likely still be on minocycline.

Fucking antibiotics.

What do you guys think? Should I stack Triumphalis at 30mg or would gainz be decent form Trest and Trenazone at 80mg and 100mg with a little stano.

burlyman30
10-18-2013, 03:31 PM
So I changed this whole cycle up and decided save the halo/LMG for a much longer run at somepoint.

I have decided to run oral Trestobol at 80 mg, and Trenazone at 100mg or 1.4ML daily for a 45 day run.

I want to either stack with Stano at 300 for a bit of the ole' DHT or Triumphalis at 30mg as it is reported as being really dry and rather mild but I am hesitant as I will likely still be on minocycline.

Fucking antibiotics.

What do you guys think? Should I stack Triumphalis at 30mg or would gainz be decent form Trest and Trenazone at 80mg and 100mg with a little stano.

If you need more than 3 compounds to have a successful cycle, you're either using too little of each, or you are using the wrong compounds. Pick your three based on what you are trying to accomplish and go for it. At a certain point, receptors will be saturated anyway, and a 4th, 5th, etc won't really add much unless it binds stronger than the others. But at that point, it is just displacing the other weaker compound.

campcoll88
10-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Good point burly. I wanna get stronger and add a little size. If I threw in another trenazone and ran at 2.0 ml and 80mg Trest it would make a pretty good cycle and I could avoid the methyls.

Any other thoughts?