PDA

View Full Version : My peptide research results...

burlyman30
10-09-2013, 09:32 PM
I thought I would give you some feedback on research with peptides that I have been doing over the past couple of weeks. I ordered Mod and GHRP-2 from our sponsor, Evolved Research Supply (http://www.evolvedrs.com) . It arrived quickly and upon initial research, I found it to be legit.

Over the past couple of weeks, my protocol has been either 3x or 4x/day at saturation doses. Without changing anything dietarily, I have experienced a mild amount of fat loss. However, it is notable that I have also seen no change in the numbers on the scale. Muscles feel more full (i.e., glycogen retention).

Post workout recovery has been enhanced significantly. Soreness that would usually last for days, dissipates quickly. There has been a healing effect on my shoulder. It is still not 100%, but the pain during chest press movements is significantly reduced and the post workout pain and inflammation no longer exists, or at least to any troubling degree.

It is still early, but at this time, I have not experienced any side effects from this protocol.

I just wanted to give you guys some information on my recent results, but if you have further questions, please ask.

weekend
10-09-2013, 10:46 PM
I thought I would give you some feedback on research with peptides that I have been doing over the past couple of weeks. I ordered Mod and GHRP-2 from our sponsor, Evolved Research Supply (http://www.evolvedrs.com) . It arrived quickly and upon initial research, I found it to be legit.

Over the past couple of weeks, my protocol has been either 3x or 4x/day at saturation doses. Without changing anything dietarily, I have experienced a mild amount of fat loss. However, it is notable that I have also seen no change in the numbers on the scale. Muscles feel more full (i.e., glycogen retention).

Post workout recovery has been enhanced significantly. Soreness that would usually last for days, dissipates quickly. There has been a healing effect on my shoulder. It is still not 100%, but the pain during chest press movements is significantly reduced and the post workout pain and inflammation no longer exists, or at least to any troubling degree.

It is still early, but at this time, I have not experienced any side effects from this protocol.

I just wanted to give you guys some information on my recent results, but if you have further questions, please ask.

i am thinking of giving ipam and mod a try here as soon as the ipam is in.

only concern for me is prolactin gyno but i have prami on deck and know how to use it.

very interested for healing capabilities. while i can execute all my lifts every week, shoulders and hips always just feel 90-95%, not 100%.

also sleep and fat loss is a bonus haha.

ghrp-2 if i'm not mistaken is a bit more prolactiny than ipam..

my question is though, do you feel its even mildly underdosed? evolved is way cheaper than southern research or iron dragon... i would never consider GWP so i dont even look lol

burlyman30
10-09-2013, 11:16 PM
i am thinking of giving ipam and mod a try here as soon as the ipam is in.

only concern for me is prolactin gyno but i have prami on deck and know how to use it.

very interested for healing capabilities. while i can execute all my lifts every week, shoulders and hips always just feel 90-95%, not 100%.

also sleep and fat loss is a bonus haha.

ghrp-2 if i'm not mistaken is a bit more prolactiny than ipam..

my question is though, do you feel its even mildly underdosed? evolved is way cheaper than southern research or iron dragon... i would never consider GWP so i dont even look lol

Though ghrp-2 is raises prolactin while ipam doesn't, I have seen no effects of prolactin thus far.

As far as potency... I have tried 3 brands. The first was a gift from someone and I was not familiar and do not recall the brand. It worked as advertised. Debora Labs' product resulted in no effects at all. Evolved's product equalled the response from the first brand I tried. At 100/100, I received a noticeable effect each time.

After my disappointment with Debora Labs, I figured I would just pony up the money at SRC to get the good stuff, but after hearing such positive feedback from people regarding Evolved, in conjunction with an aggressive price point, I figured it was worth a trial with a small order. As long as I can continue to get these effects, I'll keep going back to evolved.

Hope that helps.

weekend
10-09-2013, 11:31 PM
yeah for sure. i'm probably going to try the ipam first and see if it's worth it's price.

O_RYAN_007
10-10-2013, 04:32 AM
yeah for sure. i'm probably going to try the ipam first and see if it's worth it's price.

I'm running Ipam/mod combo from src and it's legit, and I experience the same recovery and fat loss effects Burly talks about. I can't wait till Evolved starts carrying Ipam so I can buy a bunch of ipam and mod from them and give my comparisons.

BoneDaddy
10-10-2013, 06:09 AM
I'm running Ipam/mod combo from src and it's legit, and I experience the same recovery and fat loss effects Burly talks about. I can't wait till Evolved starts carrying Ipam so I can buy a bunch of ipam and mod from them and give my comparisons.

What's your protocol?

Jelisej
10-10-2013, 05:54 PM

It is not worth price. Honestly. People in the know never use Ipamorelin.

Post no 11:
UNDERSTANDING GHRP + GHRH PEPTIDES: An Introduction - Page 2 (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/human-growth-hormone-peptides/201-understanding-ghrp-ghrh-peptides-introduction-2.html)

Hank!
10-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Those in the know would probably disagree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Hank!
10-10-2013, 06:09 PM
If someone is sensitive to prolactin or cortisol then Ipam would be a choice tgey are willing to pay for.

Jelisej
10-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Someone in the know would use less GHRP-6 or even 2 and would avoid prolactin problems.
And would save significant amount of money.
You are obviously rich, and I'm glad for you.

Hank!
10-10-2013, 06:51 PM
I know GHRP2 is a better value, I know that one can manage prolactin and cort. Ipam has its place. It has even shown synergy combined with Ghrp2.

I disagree with your blanket dismisal of a viable peptide.

Thats it

weekend
10-10-2013, 08:16 PM
i'm hoping their price on ipam isn't too bad.

you say CJC is very expensive in other posts jel but it doesnt seem too steep?

O_RYAN_007
10-10-2013, 08:18 PM
What's your protocol?

Mod 1-29: 100-125mcg
+
IPAM: 100-125mcg

I'm currently running Morning and Right before bed. PWO and Pre-bed seem to be the best though.

My recovery from this and the GHRP-2 combo is absolutely amazing and noticeable. I stopped taking the combo for about 4 weeks before the meet since I was running Prolactrone and Intimidate. Prolactrone has no comparison in the recovery aspect. I liked the product, but I didn't want to aggravate the CT syndrome effects from Prolactrone with the combo. Prolacrone really did have my hands tingling and falling sleep at night. This is also something comparable in effects to peps.

milehighguy
10-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Though ghrp-2 is raises prolactin while ipam doesn't, I have seen no effects of prolactin thus far.

This is my experience as well with ghrp 2. I will say that I did not make it to a full three doses a day like burly but definitely PWO and pre-bed.

I was running ghrp-2 & mod at 100mcg each. Now wondering what would happen if I bumped that up a bit.

Freepressright
10-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Prolacrone really did have my hands tingling and falling sleep at night. This is also something comparable in effects to peps.

It did the same to me. I thought I was developing carpal tunnel. It subsided after cessation. Prolactrone is definitely the real deal.

All this talk about peps makes me want to jump on board.

Scope75
10-10-2013, 10:49 PM
I'd sure like to jump on some peps to help my shoulder heal up but I wouldn't even know where to start.

burlyman30
10-10-2013, 11:22 PM
This is my experience as well with ghrp 2. I will say that I did not make it to a full three doses a day like burly but definitely PWO and pre-bed.

I was running ghrp-2 & mod at 100mcg each. Now wondering what would happen if I bumped that up a bit.

According to Dat, you would be better off to add a third dose than to increase the dosage on two daily doses.

And for the record, I've been doing 4 doses per day lately, though my schedule won't accommodate this schedule much longer.

milehighguy
10-11-2013, 06:09 AM
^^ this makes way more sense then up'ing my other two doses.

Hank!
10-11-2013, 08:24 AM
^^ this makes way more sense then up'ing my other two doses.

+1

Hank!
10-11-2013, 08:28 AM
I'd sure like to jump on some peps to help my shoulder heal up but I wouldn't even know where to start.

The Evolved guys can probably help you with a protocol. I would also do some research on Dat's boards

Scope75
10-11-2013, 09:24 AM
The Evolved guys can probably help you with a protocol. I would also do some research on Dat's boards

Yeah I need to do some searching around and see what's the best protocol for me, but I also should get my shoulder checked out because I don't have any idea what's wrong with it other than it'll pop and hurt for no reason.

Kinda don't want to go to the doctor because I'm a mechanic and self employed so I can't be away from work so I'm in a no news is good news situation.

burlyman30
10-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Yeah I need to do some searching around and see what's the best protocol for me, but I also should get my shoulder checked out because I don't have any idea what's wrong with it other than it'll pop and hurt for no reason.

Kinda don't want to go to the doctor because I'm a mechanic and self employed so I can't be away from work so I'm in a no news is good news situation.

Datbtrue is the go to source for peptide protocol info.

How did you hurt your shoulder? Ever try ice on it?

Scope75
10-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Datbtrue is the go to source for peptide protocol info.

How did you hurt your shoulder? Ever try ice on it?

Not quite sure but probably just from over use. I'm always having to torque and twist my joint to get to install or remove things at work and now that its hurt I just keep irritating it. I took a long break from the iron but work won't allow me to rest it at all. I've tried ice and now some Absorbine but 40-50hr work weeks just override anything I try to do, and that's why I want to try some peps or something that will help it heal up.
I'm open to suggestions and willing to try anything that might help while keeping me working.

burlyman30
10-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Not quite sure but probably just from over use. I'm always having to torque and twist my joint to get to install or remove things at work and now that its hurt I just keep irritating it. I took a long break from the iron but work won't allow me to rest it at all. I've tried ice and now some Absorbine but 40-50hr work weeks just override anything I try to do, and that's why I want to try some peps or something that will help it heal up.
I'm open to suggestions and willing to try anything that might help while keeping me working.

I've been using DMSO about every other day and that helps. I would use that everyday, but it is too irritating on my skin.

And icing the injured area 10 mins on, 20 mins off for multiple cycles is a very good anti inflammatory.

Scope75
10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
I've been using DMSO about every other day and that helps. I would use that everyday, but it is too irritating on my skin.

And icing the injured area 10 mins on, 20 mins off for multiple cycles is a very good anti inflammatory.
I was going to buy DMSO last weekend but my buddy said it burns pretty good and like you said it irritates the skin.

I haven't been able to ice my shoulder for a while because I only have a mini fridge without a freezer.

Hank!
10-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Scope I was diagnosed with impingement and bursitis yada yada whatever. Ended up being directed to Phys Therapy which was helpful but too time consuming.

Maybe look online and check out some shoulder rehab exercises and employee them , see if you get results. I am a fan of massage therapy , with active release (both kinds you pervs) . If you wanted to roll some peps into that it may add to the results.

One method favored on the Dat boards: ghrp/ghrp at saturation dose. Use one dose but in 4-5 separate locations on the shoulder 2x-3x a day. If you wanted to take it to the next level add ThymosinBeta 4 at 2mg-6mg a week for 10wks (subq).

weekend
10-23-2013, 12:29 PM
how soon would you expect any noticeable effect on 500 mcg ipam and 300 mcg mod grf per day? split into 3 doses i've run it for a week now.

nate3993
10-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Give it at least a month.

Jelisej
10-23-2013, 01:08 PM
how soon would you expect any noticeable effect on 500 mcg ipam and 300 mcg mod grf per day? split into 3 doses i've run it for a week now.

Ipamorelin reaches its "peak performance" at somewhere around 100 mcg (not 100% sure on exact saturation dose), anything above that will have no effect whatsoever, and that is the reason why Ipamorelin does not raise cortisol and prolactin at any dose- it cannot stimulate pituary that much.

I'm not going into why this kind of dosages are not good even with GHRP-2/6.

burlyman30
10-23-2013, 01:32 PM

As a young guy, you already have substantial GH spikes naturally. And choosing ipam over 2/6 will probably result in a less spectacular spike in GH. So I'm guessing the difference between your natural and enhanced GH isn't that dramatic. But I'm certainly no expert here.

Jelisej
10-23-2013, 01:43 PM
As a young guy, you already have substantial GH spikes naturally. And choosing ipam over 2/6 will probably result in a less spectacular spike in GH. So I'm guessing the difference between your natural and enhanced GH isn't that dramatic. But I'm certainly no expert here.

Maybe you're not an expert, but it seems that you have better understanding of matter than most of (so called) experts.

weekend
10-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Okay so, I've been doing 150 to 200 much Ipamorelin 3x a day, and CJC 1295 (mod-grf) 80-100 mcg 3x per day. Right when I wake up, post workout and prebed.

I'm also using prami, which has given me GH sides before but they seem to have gotten milder.

I feel substantially more pumped in the last few days but the test might be working quite a bit more now that I've been on it for a solid 10 days at my full dose

Not eating much at all but still gaining weight slowly and losing fat.

- - - Updated - - -

I read that Ipamorelin will cause your pituitary to dump its entire GH store if dosed high enough though, J you sure it's saturated at 100 mcg?

burlyman30
10-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Weekend, with you starting test at the same time as the peps, it is understandable for you not to be sure which compound is responsible for those effects. It may be one or the other or both.

I know that within a minute or so of using mod/ghrp-2, I get a warm flush on my face/forehead. If I haven't eaten in a while, I'll notice my blood sugar drop a bit. My muscles feel more pumped within the hour. Those are all signs that tell me "something is happening". of course, over time I also see evidence of the recomp effect as well.

weekend
10-24-2013, 01:02 AM
my joints are feeling substantially smoother now, and i'm noticing some bloat. i really want to point the finger at the peps since i'm on 25 mg aromasin and 525 mg masteron and only 350 test...

Jelisej
10-24-2013, 06:56 AM
my joints are feeling substantially smoother now, and i'm noticing some bloat. i really want to point the finger at the peps since i'm on 25 mg aromasin and 525 mg masteron and only 350 test...

Burly was spot on when he said there is no way you can tell effect of Ipamorelin with all these compounds you using.
There are many reasons why you could be bloated- and no point in trying to guess.

Also, lot of effect from peptides comes from t4-t3 conversion, thats why some people start feeling leaning in matter of days, but lot of them end up with depleted thyroid hormones and/or GH/IGF and they continue to use peps only to waste their money.

"I read that Ipamorelin will cause your pituitary to dump its entire GH store if dosed high enough though, J you sure it's saturated at 100 mcg?" I done my peptide research long time ago so I cant really remember exact numbers, but it is somewhere in 100 mcg region- actually I think GHRP-6 at less than 100 mcg is more potent than any Ipamorelin dosage- that does not mean that it cannnot cause "GH dump"- as a matter of fact I always said that one dose at night is more than enough and in long run is not inferior to multiple doses.

Anyway, I'm really fed up with all peptides talk, I only felt sorry that you're wasting your money, as I regard you as a nice guy but this is your life, and if you want to waste money or run from one cycle to another without enough time off- its your decision as you're going to pay consequences.

weekend
10-24-2013, 01:32 PM
Haha, just wanted to give them a try.

Burly sorry for hijacking your thread.

I figured 9 months off AAS was fine.

burlyman30
10-24-2013, 07:16 PM

No worries, bud. I'm sure I'll return the favor at some point. ;)

As far as I am concerned, anyone researching with peps is welcome to post up observations and questions in this thread.

nate3993
10-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Haha, just wanted to give them a try.

I figured 9 months off AAS was fine.

Wait a sec. U were still using masteron for a while to shrink ur gyno. No way has it been 9 full months since u last took masteron. Even if it was a small dose...still.

weekend
10-24-2013, 09:49 PM
yeah i suppose, it's been 7 months then.

but that was 250 for 30 days while still running serms and such i didn't really think to count it.

test came back high afterwards but i guess like jel says test isn't everything...

nate3993
10-24-2013, 11:48 PM
yeah i suppose, it's been 7 months then.

but that was 250 for 30 days while still running serms and such i didn't really think to count it.

test came back high afterwards but i guess like jel says test isn't everything...

Dam. 7 months though? That's crazy. Times flies way to fast.

weekend
10-25-2013, 03:10 AM
Yup stopped masteron in the first week of March.

Started this cycle oct 1st.

milehighguy
10-25-2013, 09:05 AM
weekend...how is your research with cgtropin going? I believe your initial review was good and your rats had responded?

weekend
10-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Research is fine, at this point my nuts have begun to shrink but I am also in a caloric deficit and spent the last 3 days on adderall studying...

Definitely legit product.

Infamy always said peptides get weak fast even in the fridge so I think it might be weaker now.

- - - Updated - - -

(My nuts always shrink in caloric deficit and even moreso on adderall)

milehighguy
10-25-2013, 11:19 AM
^^^ interesting and thx for the update

weekend
10-25-2013, 12:18 PM
i'm starting my 5th week of cycle on tuesday... i'll have a lot of sleep and food under my belt then and i'll update you again.

keeping up with the forum game is hard lately, i meant to start a log and everything but eh

Freepressright
11-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Someone in the know would use less GHRP-6 or even 2 and would avoid prolactin problems.
And would save significant amount of money.
You are obviously rich, and I'm glad for you.

With legit Caber available, why worry about prolactin at all?

Hank!
11-01-2013, 09:37 AM

Why spend more money and run another compound (one with very serious potential side effects) when you can use Ipamorelin ?

Jelisej
11-01-2013, 05:35 PM

From wikipedia:
"adjunctive therapy of acromegaly, cabergoline has low efficacy in suppressing growth hormone levels and is highly efficient in suppressing hyperprolactinemia that is present in 20-30% of acromegaly cases; growth hormone and prolactin are similar structurally and have similar effects in many target tissues, therefore targeting prolactin may help symptoms when growth hormone secretion can not be sufficiently controlled by other methods"

Also, I'm not sure wheter using dopamine agonists without real prolactin issues is good idea.

burlyman30
11-06-2013, 08:19 PM
So I had an "incident" tonight. Wondering if any of you peptide users have experienced this. I injected my normal saturation dose as usual, but the pin stung a bit and a very small amount of blood came out. Less than a drop. That didn't concern me, really, as it has happened before. What DID freak me out was the INSTANT reaction I had to the injection. My whole body got very warm, warm enough to start sweating, and turned pink from the vasodialation, even. My heart began pounding really hard... have you ever had your heart beat pounding in your head? That's what was happening. The effect lasted probably 10 minutes and then slowly subsided. I usually feel a warm flush after injecting, but this was more of a hot flash. My guess is that I nicked a vein and mainlined some of the peptides. Not sure, though. Thoughts?

weekend
11-06-2013, 10:47 PM
So I had an "incident" tonight. Wondering if any of you peptide users have experienced this. I injected my normal saturation dose as usual, but the pin stung a bit and a very small amount of blood came out. Less than a drop. That didn't concern me, really, as it has happened before. What DID freak me out was the INSTANT reaction I had to the injection. My whole body got very warm, warm enough to start sweating, and turned pink from the vasodialation, even. My heart began pounding really hard... have you ever had your heart beat pounding in your head? That's what was happening. The effect lasted probably 10 minutes and then slowly subsided. I usually feel a warm flush after injecting, but this was more of a hot flash. My guess is that I nicked a vein and mainlined some of the peptides. Not sure, though. Thoughts?

my heartbeat pounded in my head through my entire androhard v3 and androbulk v3 cycle lol... pretty sure it was the gallon of milk a day.

it often pounds in my head in the morning if something/someone wakes me up and pisses me off

and it pounded lightly for an hour or so after each dose of my peptides.. are these from evolved?

burlyman30
11-06-2013, 10:56 PM
my heartbeat pounded in my head through my entire androhard v3 and androbulk v3 cycle lol... pretty sure it was the gallon of milk a day.

it often pounds in my head in the morning if something/someone wakes me up and pisses me off

and it pounded lightly for an hour or so after each dose of my peptides.. are these from evolved?

Yep, these are from evolved. Legit stuff for sure.

weekend
11-06-2013, 10:56 PM
GHRP-2 and MOD?

burlyman30
11-06-2013, 11:18 PM
GHRP-2 and MOD?

Correcto.

weekend
11-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Correcto.

i guess i should try ghrp-2... have you tried ipamorelin?

- - - Updated - - -

infamy once said his peptides lost potency inside a week no matter what he did. what are your thoughts?

burlyman30
11-07-2013, 12:05 AM
i guess i should try ghrp-2... have you tried ipamorelin?

- - - Updated - - -

infamy once said his peptides lost potency inside a week no matter what he did. what are your thoughts?

Never tried ipam, so can't give a comparison.

As far as potency... I think they last longer than that if refrigerated and not too much bac water is used. But dosing 4x/day, I burn through a vial of mod in 5 days and the ghrp-2 in 10 days, so they really aren't around long enough to lose much potency.

burlyman30
11-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Continually amazed at the restorative/healing properties of the peptides. Yesterday was shoulders for me and while I was doing overhead presses with 185, a guy i know at the gym walks up with a puzzled look, wondering how I could be doing shoulder presses because he has seen me struggle with half that amount of weight in the past.

My strength continues to rise steadily, and while normally increases in weight used would stress my shoulder to not only hurt during the movement but for days afterwards, these days, any pain I feel during the workout is short lived and gone when the set is finished.

I have tendinitis in my bicep tendons (2), but it is improving in a matter of weeks rather than the months it has taken in the past. This increase in healing just blows my mind. The healing effect is tren-like in my experience.

weekend
11-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Would you expect tren to give you recovery for tendons? I thought the general consensus is that AAS only heal muscular and bone tissue?

burlyman30
11-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Would you expect tren to give you recovery for tendons? I thought the general consensus is that AAS only heal muscular and bone tissue?

Good question, as I should have been more clear. I mentioned tendons and healing in the same post, but I was referring to overall healing. Muscles, injuries, etc. Tren is excellent at healing up (or maybe blanketing over?) old injuries. I'm not sure how, but it seems to reduce inflammation and that is a factor in pain.

However, I believe tren can affect the tendons as well. We know other AAS can build more tendon tissue by the studies that have been done. Some AAS will affect tendons more, some less. This tissue just builds (or heals) much more slowly than muscle tissue. There are precious few studies on tren out there, so not much is known about its effects except for anecdotal reports.