PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Sponsor - GYMnTONIC.com

h2s
10-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Members,

Join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to Swole Source - GYMnTONIC.com.

You can visit the GYMnTONIC.com's website here: GYMnTONIC.com (http://www.GYMnTONIC.com/).

Join the discussion on their products, and remember to always support our sponsors!

Regards,

h2s

Scope75
10-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Welcome.....

GYMnTONIC.com/Wes is a stand up guy, quick to answer any questions, and fast shipping.

O_RYAN_007
10-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Wes is a standup guy with tons of knowledge! I'm glad we have him as a forum sponsor! Still looking into grabbing a couple samples from to. I'm sure the wife won't be able to keep her hands off of me!

nate3993
10-10-2013, 02:44 PM
congrats man...any special swole source discount codes??? ;)

BoneDaddy
10-10-2013, 04:01 PM
BOOM!! Hell yeah! Wes is a stand up dude with a vast knowledge base and just an all around cool muthafuckah!! Glad to see this!!

xxiv
10-10-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm amped to see wes as a sponsor, I just got a chance to check out the site, looks great.
I'll place an order tonight or tomorrow.

longBallLima
10-10-2013, 06:36 PM
business of a great forum member. i'm quick to endorse.

GYMnTONIC.com
10-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Hey SS family :)

thanks for all the kind words, much appreciated!!!!

Im super happy to be here and take care of the forum.

The discount code is SWOLE in all caps and it is for 5% off all orders :)

I have access to 6000+ products and then some...anything you need I can get.and at a pretty good price and I will personally handle each order so of cours if an issue ever occurs, or a question comes up you can ALWAYS PM me and we can talk...that is on the table. Between GYM N TONIC and SO CAL..im sure both of us can take exceptional care of the SS family :)

Looking forward to working here with everyone even more so :)

The one request I would make is that if anyone needs to order Prescription Nutrition products, please order them directly through Prescription Nutrition. I would never want to disrespect Mike or his company. I do Drop Ship for him, and of course on my other account all PN questions, i will take care of personally as well.

I really can't thank you guys enough for accepting me here and honestly ANYTHING you guys need product wise, questions, etc..if I can help I will.

THANK YOU :) :) :)

milehighguy
10-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Who is this Wesley dude you guys keep talking about? Anyone gonna vouch for this guy?

:p

Glad you are official now...!!

hossam
10-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Great news...Wes has all the time to answer all inquires and unique stuff as well

Derek
10-27-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm proud to see a great site get sponsered, You do great work Wes and have been a great help in answering my questions....loving the Phera's too. :)

GYMnTONIC.com
10-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Again, thank you all for your support :)

Still super happy to be here..love everyone here on the forum!!!!

Derek awesome man, very happy to hear you like the products!!

THANK YOU SS :)