PDA

View Full Version : GyMnToNiC.com One Week Sale through Oct 14th

GYMnTONIC.com
10-10-2013, 01:52 PM
One week Super Sale!!

BoneDaddy
10-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Dayumn....that liquid Phera and M1T looks bad ass..........

WesleyInman
10-10-2013, 08:36 PM
BD thanx man..

The line is legit. The aqua burn..people literally fight over it and buy in bulk bc it's that good. It sold out recently for 3 months and people were losing their minds...Stuff works better then the real thing in many cases, the retailer did a fine job.

The Phera is brand new. I bought a bottle this week, and I started it today. I took 25mgs before my workout with one scoop of Angel Dust by BL. I had the best leg workout I have had in months..so this is a good start. I expect it to be a good product though..I wouldn't put my name or reputation on some POS items...

I will let you know what I think in a week..but dose one I felt very good!!

I have heard alot of people say Phera is their favorite oral ever, and this comes from AAS users. This is my first run with it EVER!! Super excited to see what happens.

Scope75
10-10-2013, 10:18 PM
That M1T sounds and looks like something worth picking up.
What to do, what to do??

BoneDaddy
10-11-2013, 05:32 AM
That M1T sounds and looks like something worth picking up.
What to do, what to do??

Uhm....pick it up? :-)

Scope75
10-11-2013, 06:48 AM
Uhm....pick it up? :-)

Ok, you talked me into it....

derekh83
10-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Crap! Come on stupid government. Let's get this shut down figured out so I can go back to work. I need to give Welsey some of my money's!!

WesleyInman
10-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Crap! Come on stupid government. Let's get this shut down figured out so I can go back to work. I need to give Welsey some of my money's!!

:) LOL!!! Thanx derek, good luck to you man, I hope they get this sorted out for you asap!!!

And Im on day 3 of the Phera. So far so good, I am running it 25mgs at one shot with my Angel Dust pre-workout. So far 2 for 2..I had super strong workouts both times using it, I will report back what else I think of the product. I do feel good on it, just overall strong and in a good mood. The one thing I have noticed is I am drinking water like a fish..I am constantly thirsty since taking this product!!

GYMnTONIC.com
10-14-2013, 07:48 AM
One more day left of this sale!!!

Be sure to take advantage of this!! Next we will feature another Sale on a separate product line!!