PDA

View Full Version : The Most Anabolic Substance Known to Man

Sperwer
10-14-2013, 12:43 AM
As Burly and others have said, it's (quality) food. I've been getting schooled in this the old-fashioned way. During my last cycle before the aborted contest 6 weeks ago, I wasn't eating for mass but maintenance plus, because I didn't want to risk pushing up my body fat. Once the contest was cancelled though, i tied on the feed bag. And even though i ended my cycle, i kept on eating big time - up from 2500 to 4500-5000 calories/ day. The result was that over the next 4.5 weeks i put on a solid 5 kg of lean mass, while still managing to drive BF down to 5.3%. (I'm sure the residual effects of the Tren God had something to do with this).

Then disaster hit. I went to India for a week to scout suppliers for the new Andro series and came back with an acute case of Delhi belly. Then i got a bad case of delayed airplane flu. Even though i ignored the old saw about starving a flu, and tried to eat like a race horse, and kept working out, it became harder and harder to ingest enough calories or to exercise with any intensity. The upshot is that a week later I'm down 5kg of muscle mass. 😒

I guess the bright side is that I'm finding that my metabolism is pretty readily adaptable these days, so I'm planning to do some serious eating while training for the upcoming SS contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)