PDA

View Full Version : GYMnTONIC.com TOP 3 Pre-WORKOUT Sale!! Oct 15-22nd

GYMnTONIC.com
10-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Hey guys we have a sale going on for our top 3 supplements for Pre-Workouts.

In this order:

1) Angel Dust by Blackstone Labs- This has DMAA and this batch is nearly sold out. Once they sell out, the batch will be re-formulated and will not return!!

2) Mr. Hyde by Pro Supplements. Has excellent feedback and has been said to beat out 1-MR, Jack3d, and has been compared to Craze by DS.

3) Pyro RX by Iron Mag Labs. Discontinued by manafacturer because it contains DMAA. We still have this product in stock!!

Don't forget to use your Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off your order ON TOP of this promotion!!

DIRECT LINK to the SALE
specialsandsalesand (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-%22SPECIALS--fdsh--SALES--fdsh--BULK-PURCHASES%22/Categories.bok)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/GYMNTONICADMOSTPOWERFUL1_zpsa65fff3d.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/GYMNTONICADMOSTPOWERFUL1_zpsa65fff3d.jpg.html)

BBG
10-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Just want to say that Mr. Hyde is an awesome preworkout.

WesleyInman
10-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Thanx BBG for the input...Mr. Hyde is always right at the top!!

When Angel Dust is re-formulated, if it doesn't have something comparable, I'm sure Mr. Hyde will move to the top spot. Nitraflex by GAT is also amazing and doesn't get enough recognition.

We will track down the next best thing, strongest and most insane pre-workout and let you guys know asap.

In the meantime, the Angel Dust is GTG!! This is what I use personally. Love this stuff. PR's nearly every time I use it. Craze is also amazing though it is going for $200 per bottle, so at this point it is not realistic anymore.

h2s
10-15-2013, 10:15 PM
I assume those Craze are second hand? Crazy prices, kids and their drugs. I am sure they can order the analogue in powder within a few google searches.

Nice sale on those products btw, head good things about Angel Dust and Mr. Hyde.

WesleyInman
10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Yes they are from retailers, not the manafacturer.

DS Craze has tested positive multiple times for "amphetamines", similar to "d-amphetamines" aka speed, ritalin, adderall, ingredient in ecstacy. That is why alot of users report cleaning their house multiple times and a "high" from the pre-workout. Funny once you can no longer access a product how much it sells for..supply and demand.

Had these up for grabs 3 weeks ago for $50 dollars a piece and warned everyone they were going and no one listened. I do get inside info from alot of companies and try to share it, however unfortunately people that don't know me think it's a sales pitch..then it's too late. 3 weeks ago I had about 3 sales, and this week alone I had 10 inquiries with people willing to pay $100+ but I couldn't make it happen. I have retailers from Australia and Europe contacting me daily to get it, its like pure Gold over there I guess.

Angel Dust is on its way out. There are only 2-300 units left, which might make it a month if that.

BoneDaddy
10-16-2013, 06:48 AM
I need to quit being a bitch and grab the Angel Dust......

Scope75
10-16-2013, 06:53 AM
Plus you gotta like that name for a preworkout.

I should a make pre named "METH" Drop the pipe, Grab a bar!!!

hardestgainer
10-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Any chance anyone knows how much caffeine and DMAA are in the prop blend for angel dust?

GYMnTONIC.com
10-19-2013, 01:00 PM

wish I could answer that for you...but cannot.

This is all we know. We do know that the formula once this batch sells out will no longer contain the 1,3 dmaa compound. Angel Dust itself is not going away, just being re-formulated. Hoping BL comes out with something good to either be as good or superior to this blend.

1 scoop seems to be sufficient for 90% of customers who have reported.