PDA

View Full Version : Aegis - New formula

Freepressright
10-16-2013, 09:53 AM
I have to be honest, this stuff tastes like used motor oil and parts washing solution. And the burps afterwards rival anything you can imagine relating to an old oil drum sitting out in the sun. Hope it works better than it tastes and smells.

Scope75
10-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Gotta like good honest reviews....

And being a mechanic I know all that stuff taste like shit too.

milehighguy
10-16-2013, 01:02 PM
It works...I've used it several times.

You taking this on an empty stomach? I have not experienced the burps myself.

Hank!
10-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Good or bad I always take pills with food in my stomach, or at the very least spoon of coconut oil. I had some serious dragon burps from capsules before I did that.

Fenugreek is one that really doesnt taste bad after a burp, like warm clouds of Maple Syrup

Sperwer
10-16-2013, 06:42 PM
What's the change? What's the rationale for it?

Cobalt
10-16-2013, 07:16 PM

From their website:

Aegis reformulated. The best has just gotten better! N-acetyl cysteine and chromium -- both ingredients which promote healthy liver functioning -- have been added to the existing formula.

Sounds like they just added the two, nothing else.

milehighguy
10-17-2013, 09:15 AM
Looks like Talos has a new formula too.

totalflexblog
10-17-2013, 01:48 PM
What's the rationale for it?

Not being satisfied with just being better than everything else on the market. Wanting to make the best products we can possibly make.

BBG
10-17-2013, 01:56 PM

Every product on the market is a work in a progress. Just think about Primordial and how often the formulas were changed around. Unfortunately most companies just release a version of their product and never look to improve upon it.

I'd expect nothing less out of Jake and Antaeus Labs.

xxiv
10-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Not being satisfied with just being better than everything else on the market. Wanting to make the best products we can possibly make.

i like that answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ViZ5avqcE