PDA

View Full Version : Blood Test Results......

Scope75
10-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Well I had blood work done a week or 2 ago and here's the results.
I don't really know what it all means so any help would be great.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/null_zps99ff80a2.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/null_zps654a843a.jpg

I'm on a HIGH fat, NO carb diet with refeeds every 7-21 days depending if I'm lifting or not.
At the time of the test I was at least 7 days depleted but I may have been 14 days depleted.

If any other info is needed let me know and I'll post it up.

burlyman30
10-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Looks like you are going to live a while longer.

I can't comment on every test because I not sure what every abbreviation stands for. However, I will comment on your red blood cell (RBC) count along with Hemoglobin (HMG) and hematocrit (HCT) They are just a little low, but this does surprise me, knowing you eat plenty of red meat and leafy greens which are rich in iron. It's not scary bad, so its not something to be afraid of as much as to be aware of it. When you use PHs or AAS, you can expect those numbers to go up during the cycle. They will slowly come down once the cycle is finished.

Liver (AST and ALT) looks great and is ready for some methylated compounds.

HDLs are good, LDLs are a little high, but I don't know if you have any back history on previous cholesterol tests that would tell me things are better, worse, or the same. On cycle, HDLs will plummet and LDLs will rise significantly. It takes some time for that to normalize again, but over time, it will.

Scope75
10-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Glad I'm gonna live.
My doc wasn't to worried about anything other than my cholesterol and suggested I look into and buy the South Beach Diet book. Lol

At the time of the test I wasn't eating much red meat at all and only ate bacon, eggs, butter, MCT oil, and broccoli. I was eating those 5 items for 8-10 weeks straight and red meat over that time was 2lbs from 2 ribeye steaks.

I don't drink and havent drank in 1.5yrs and I don't take anything that would stress my liver at all. Now I know it'll be ready for 12 weeks of Epi Andro RX with the last 8 stacked with PPs Tbol 60-100mg.

No past history of high LDL but I've also never ate as much fat as I'm right now in my life either.

I'll try and dig up my 1-3 other tests and post them. I think Private MD Labs keeps them around if not I know they are on my old computer.

Thanks for taking the time to look everything over.

- - - Updated - - -

Hate when I get this message.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to burlyman30 again.

Jelisej
10-16-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm not really good at this kind of bloods, but it seems that you either had some kind of infection or you still have some mild allergy. It could be also that your diet does not suit you or for some reason you suffer from malnutrition (digestion problem?), or you may have some kind of (minor) bleeding. Some B vit and iron may be questionable.
You may be bit low on androgens...

Erhmm, the way I put it down sounds much worse than it is, basically I think there is some underlying problem, but nothing big.

Scope75
10-16-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm not really good at this kind of bloods, but it seems that you either had some kind of infection or you still have some mild allergy. It could be also that your diet does not suit you or for some reason you suffer from malnutrition (digestion problem?), or you may have some kind of (minor) bleeding. Some B vit and iron may be questionable.
You may be bit low on androgens...

I may of had a slight sinus infection during or before because I remember have some nasty ass flem and luggies.
No digestion problems that I know of because I'm regular and my stools aren't loose, hard, but just right. Don't even have million wiper shits either.
Malnutrition I highly doubt it but I did drop 30lbs before this test due to me not lifting and dropping my protein grams down and jacking my fat grams up all while stay very low or no carb.
I haven't seen any bloody stools or stomach burning/hurting but I don't know if that's enough to cancel out bleeding.
I'll be picking up B12 as soon as Evolved has it in stock.
Sucked that this test didn't test androgen levels or anything like that but now I'll probably get bloods done before I start my cycle in a few weeks to know where I stand.

Thanks for taking the time to look everything over.

Jelisej
10-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Well, dropping 30 lb can wreak havoc, and some of other issues can cause minor problems and it would show in bloods. It could well be that you are actually on a way up, that problem was in past (like sinus infection), in any case its nothing serious.

Scope75
10-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Yeah I dropped 30lbs in 8-10 weeks, and I'm not worried much if any and neither was my doc. She said to come back in a year.

Thanks again.

Bucks
10-16-2013, 06:09 PM
My LDL is in a similar range and I eat lots of eggs , lean steak and bacon as well as using menthol stuff.

If I change my diet to fish and chicken it goes down.

weekend
10-16-2013, 06:14 PM
i would swap the bacon for lean beef. bacon fat is a bad source of fat for your high fat diet imo... i would lean towards fat from other meats and/or nuts and seeds. unless you are truly zero carb haha. then i would go for some grass fed beef fat.

i have some weird stuff with my immune system too.

jel, why do i have low neutrophils and high lymphs consistently over 4 blood tests? only was sick one of the 4... still results are always the same. same with my high BUN, and slightly elevated liver enzymes.

never checked lipids yet...

- - - Updated - - -

SORRY HIJACKED

Scope75
10-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Bacon fat is not all that bad other than the higher omega6 content and its a staple food for paleo/primal folks.

I don't do nuts or seed oils/fats at all

But you must be reading my mind because after I finish the 3lbs of bacon I have right now I'll be switching up my diet. Not making any changes because of my blood work but I've been eating the same thing for 3 or more months and its just time to switch it up.

I'll probably drop the cash on a freezer and a bunch of grass fed beef or start eating a bunch of chicken breast with large amounts of Kerrygold butter or a mixture of both beef and butter/chicken.

weekend
10-18-2013, 05:53 PM
i've gone on bacon binges before and never felt healthy after, heart was always pounding...

maybe that's the nitrates.

Jelisej
10-18-2013, 06:27 PM
i would swap the bacon for lean beef. bacon fat is a bad source of fat for your high fat diet imo... i would lean towards fat from other meats and/or nuts and seeds. unless you are truly zero carb haha. then i would go for some grass fed beef fat.

i have some weird stuff with my immune system too.

jel, why do i have low neutrophils and high lymphs consistently over 4 blood tests? only was sick one of the 4... still results are always the same. same with my high BUN, and slightly elevated liver enzymes.

never checked lipids yet...

- - - Updated - - -

SORRY HIJACKED

Most common reason is virus, which seems you had... Maybe you did not fully recover, I think overtraining can add to woes as well. Other possibilities is some kind of medication which can also cause elevated liver enzymes. Or it could be combination of these. If again you get bad results than I would check for lymphoma or leukemia, just to be on safe side.
personally, I've noticed that from heavy training I have all sorts of irregularities- it always looks as I'm ill and my kidneys are going to fail any minute...

Scope, for high fat diet you need to add more selenium to diet- it will also help your thyroid which is responsible for fat metabolism. After month or two on selenium optionaly you may add some iodine.
Actually, this is common protocol:
1. Preload selenium for couple of weeks up to 400 mcg
2. Add iodine* (lugol has a good reputation and iodoral is not bad) not sure about max dosage, I would keep it at lower
3.Add l-tyrosine (mind you that l-tyrosine can convert to dopamine and also norepinephrine, and if it goes too much to norepinephrine person may feel jittery, restless) 1-2 grams
4. Also add Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 100mcg
5. Some say its good to add Tryptophan (up to 2gr)- at night to "calm down" if there are issues from l-tyrosine

weekend
10-18-2013, 06:50 PM
All the results are nearly identical months apart. However I only have gotten bloods drawn after leg day.

Jelisej
10-18-2013, 07:04 PM
That may be reason, I think, exercise does cause an inflammation and on top of that most of us have one-or-two ongoing issues... In future take day off exercise before blood tests and see what happens, if its not better- than definitely needs to be investigated further as it may be something more sinister, and even if not- any infection/inflammation left untreated for too long can cause number of issues in future...

Scope75
03-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Going in tomorrow morning for blood work and wanted to ask if doing my morning fasted cardio should be skipped or could I do the cardio without effecting my results.
Won't kill me to skip the cardio but if I can I'd like to do it.

Jelisej
03-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Better to skip it, personally I noticed that even exercise day before blood test can affects results, in some areas a lot- like BUN/creatinine, sometimes shows protein in urine etc...

Scope75
03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
Better to skip it, personally I noticed that even exercise day before blood test can affects results, in some areas a lot- like BUN/creatinine, sometimes shows protein in urine etc...
Well I'll just do my evening cardio (very light 3mph@12% incline) and skip lifting tonight and my am cardio.

Scope75
03-31-2014, 08:11 AM
Current blood work...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/31/6u3ureme.jpg

5 days depleted and I've been on IML's Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks when I went in for these.

somm
03-31-2014, 10:57 AM
I see that your LH is low, but does that mean you are "shut down"? I've never had blood work done so not sure how to read it.

Scope75
03-31-2014, 11:10 AM
I see that your LH is low, but does that mean you are "shut down"? I've never had blood work done so not sure how to read it.

I've been on Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks so I'd guess I was slowly getting shutdown but now with the Trest in there I'll be completely shutdown.
Probably start HCG this evening since I just picked up some alcohol swabs that I've been forgetting about for the past few weeks.

Not much on reading bloods either so hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.

BBG
03-31-2014, 02:07 PM

Low LH/FSH and low test or moderate test is usually shutdown from a cycle.

It's when LH/FSH are high and test is low that you want to worry... lol

Scope75
03-31-2014, 02:47 PM

Good to know.

Jelisej
03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
I've got a feeling that these readings are incorrect, seems that exercise affected your readings- typical BUN/creatinine high, also I'm wondering did something else affected other stuff, like flue or sinus infection etc... as you testosterone levels are in drains. basically this blood test shows person who is hypogonadal.

Scope75
03-31-2014, 04:29 PM
I've got a feeling that these readings are incorrect, seems that exercise affected your readings- typical BUN/creatinine high, also I'm wondering did something else affected other stuff, like flue or sinus infection etc... as you testosterone levels are in drains. basically this blood test shows person who is hypogonadal.

All I did was a light easy walk on the treadmill just like if I had to walk 1mile in real life, plus my job is a physical one too.
Can't say I was sick this time but if its anything I'd guess a sinus infection because I always have ugly ass lugies but I just chalk that up to me smoking MJ daily.
Shouldn't my test be low since I'd been on Epi Andro RX for 4wks when the test was done?

Jelisej
03-31-2014, 04:39 PM
Ah, did not realise you were on cycle, well in that case that explains everything. Tough its unusual to do blood tests while on cycle- as results are different from usual ones.

Scope75
03-31-2014, 04:58 PM
Ah, did not realise you were on cycle, well in that case that explains everything. Tough its unusual to do blood tests while on cycle- as results are different from usual ones.

That's great news because I was kinda worried there for a bit.

Only did this BW to see where I was at before adding in Trest and thought I'd share it here. I'll also be doing post Trest bloods too.

Jelisej
03-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Well, maybe better to save money and to more extensive tests after cycle, otherwise you may concentrate on liver values or HDL or something that is expected to be off and may be treat for overall health. I mean we know that testosterone will be very low, but that how it is.
Tough, as for neutral reader any kind of blood test is very welcome- for example this bloods confirms that Epi Andro does not shut you down hard after 4 weeks. Anyway, not bad results when we take that it was done on cycle- muscle breakdown is much easier to achieve, which is why some values are bit off. Drink some more fluid. Make sure that your kidneys are well hydrated between 4-6 pm, as this is when they are working hardest.
If liver becomes suspicious- take essentiale forte.
At the moment you dont need to worry about E2 or gyno, but as you ad HCG start monitoring.
Good luck!

Scope75
03-31-2014, 05:29 PM
It was only 50 bucks and I didn't realize it didn't test HDL/LDL and a couple other things so that's what they aren't shown.

I had bloods done prior to the cycle and I don't abuse anything that hits the liver and my diet has only changed a little bit so things probably didn't change much in the 6-8 weeks before the cycle started.

But yeah I was more interested in seeing how Epi Andro RX effected things and just get some numbers before adding in Trest.

4-6 is when I drink the most since that's when I train, but I'll make sure to keep that in mind and i probably drink 1gallon of water a day.

Thanks for taking the time to look things over.

hardestgainer
03-31-2014, 06:45 PM
LH is a tad low but Id say 4 weeks into Epi Andro RX you're looking good Scope and its in the ballpark as the test serum like BBG said. The normal range for LH is honestly pretty big, as low as 1.8 or 1.7 is considered "normal"for men if Im not mistaken. Ill be interested to see how the next run of blood work comes back after you've used the HCG. Ill have to brush up on my reading before then to refresh my memory I used to read up all the time on it for my own blood work.

This reminds me that I need to get mine taken again myself

somm
03-31-2014, 07:52 PM

Ok, that makes sense!

Scope75
05-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Post Trest bloods

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/F11F7DA1-DC98-4AAB-8976-7B124F5DD960_zpsvsimgx3d.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/F11F7DA1-DC98-4AAB-8976-7B124F5DD960_zpsvsimgx3d.png.html)

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/FCEFD803-D139-4735-8C0F-9259B58937F9_zpsr8jvxvb7.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/FCEFD803-D139-4735-8C0F-9259B58937F9_zpsr8jvxvb7.png.html)

nate3993
05-07-2014, 04:17 PM
wait. are you in pct? or just these are the bloods immediately after you stopped taking trest? that's a mighty high T number considering what you were on and kind of crazy for it to be that high and your LH and FSh to be so low. very interesting i must say

Scope75
05-07-2014, 04:29 PM
wait. are you in pct? or just these are the bloods immediately after you stopped taking trest? that's a mighty high T number considering what you were on and kind of crazy for it to be that high and your LH and FSh to be so low. very interesting i must say

Not in pct and just bloods done after 4wks of Trest dosed from 52.5-87.5mg.
Test number kinda threw me too.

Jelisej
05-07-2014, 05:10 PM
I beleive you used HCG, thats why you have decent test levels, before PCT bring E2 down a bit, if you play your cards right recovery will be smooth- you will not notice any problems, make sure you dont catch a cold as your immune system is bit low, also there is possibility that you may have some kind of virus (high EOS) but not sure as I dont see these parameter so often. Highish LDL is usual stuff and it does not look to bad at the moment, make sure not to lower E2 too much and for too long as it may worsen- on other hand if you keep it about right it should improve and clomid helps there too.
Anyway, nothing too worrying at the moment.

Scope75
05-07-2014, 05:19 PM
E2 is higher in those bloods because I crushed it and was working my way back to finding the sweet spot to keep my joints and libido happy.

Oh and I'm still on cycle but its Epi Andro and PPs Tbol now.