PDA

View Full Version : andro for a newbie

Rojasfitness
10-16-2013, 07:31 PM
Hey guys i have a question i was told that if i run 1 andro from finaflex i wouldn't require a serum since its not to suppresive as i should just run d aspartic acid as my pct and otc test booster is this true

WesleyInman
10-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey Rojas how are you!! What is the compound or active ingredient in 1 andro..that will help you get better feedback on this question, or can you post the label??

Rojasfitness
10-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Here you go man thanks for replying

WesleyInman
10-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Pretty sure what you have is 1-DHEA a very mild and weak PH...will convert to a little bit of test, comparable to a combo of 1-Andro by Iron mag labs and 1AD which converts to a small dosage of M1-t. But mild.

Shouldn't be very suppressive in theory. An OTC PCT should bring back your HPTA. What are you goals??

**bump for other opinions**

Scope75
10-16-2013, 09:01 PM
How long of a run will this be??

weekend
10-16-2013, 10:11 PM
It will not convert to test or M1T, but will convert to a decent proportion of 1-androstenedione/diol and a smaller proportion of 1-testosterone.

Weak product, IMO not worth bothering with. For a beginner run just use androsterone. Stanozane is treating my buddies well, or Epi andro RX.

- - - Updated - - -

That company has been around so long and not made much of a name for itself, I don't even trust what's on the label.

BoneDaddy
10-17-2013, 06:53 AM
I ran 2 bottles for a log last year, not suppressive at all, I ran all OTC PCT. It's not a bad product but you aren't going to put on slabs of beef with it. But no, you don't need a SERM.

Grape Ape
10-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Serms are still pretty cheap, so I ask; why not follow up with one?

Jelisej
10-18-2013, 06:15 AM
Pretty sure what you have is 1-DHEA a very mild and weak PH...will convert to a little bit of test, comparable to a combo of 1-Andro by Iron mag labs and 1AD which converts to a small dosage of M1-t. But mild.

Shouldn't be very suppressive in theory. An OTC PCT should bring back your HPTA. What are you goals??

**bump for other opinions**

This guy is a spammer,
we answered his questions earlier:
Anbolic technologies (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/quick-questions/1577-anbolic-technologies.html)

Scope75
10-18-2013, 06:28 AM
This guy is a spammer,
Anbolic technologies (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/quick-questions/1577-anbolic-technologies.html)
REALY???
This guy been nothing but helpful to me and other members here on this forum.

What makes him a spammer?
Honest question because maybe you see something that I don't.

burlyman30
10-18-2013, 06:57 AM
This guy is a spammer,

REALY???
This guy been nothing but helpful to me and other members here on this forum.

What makes him a spammer?
Honest question because maybe you see something that I don't.

I believe J is referring to Rojasfitness. I'll look into it.

Scope75
10-18-2013, 07:01 AM
I believe J is referring to Rojasfitness. I'll look into it.

Yes you are right...
I went back a reread what he posted it was the quote that threw me off.

Guess I shouldn't post before my Bulletproof Coffee is in my system.

Edit

Damn I didn't even realize there was a link in his post either.

More proof BP coffee works. Lol

Rojasfitness
11-11-2013, 09:04 PM
im not a spammer just have no knowledge at all on gear need as much help

burlyman30
11-11-2013, 10:50 PM
im not a spammer just have no knowledge at all on gear need as much help

No worries, bud.