PDA

View Full Version : Invite to my thread !

PolimarT
10-18-2013, 02:44 PM
In case someone wants to follow here is a link to my thread Eagle Ken's Tren Ace / Test E / Mast cycle - AnabolicMinds.com (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/237405-eagle-kens-tren.html)

I wish i could fo a log in here but i would skip that for obvious reasons.... altho i like the majority of guys from this forum. If you want to follow please do, your comments are welcome

longBallLima
10-18-2013, 02:48 PM
lol here we go

burlyman30
10-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Good luck.

BBG
10-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Just run a log here, I bet you get more people helping you here than you will elsewhere.

weekend
10-18-2013, 05:15 PM
^this

personally, i won't flame you unless you start acting like you're on a pedestal...

bros at AM aren't much help

xxiv
10-18-2013, 05:22 PM
log here, you seem like a nice guy and I'd like to follow along and contribute.
Join the comp too.

Jelisej
10-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Well, if you're going to behave you're welcome to log it here, you're probably better off here, I think we're at least one step ahead in front of other forums.

PolimarT
10-19-2013, 02:23 PM
I may log it in here, thanks for your support

This is the original post:

Hello guys, its been a while since i started a thread :-P

I am planning a new cycle that i want to start on nov 24th or dec 4th , i would need a few suggestions to make some adjustments if they apply. Please help to set up my cycle, the cycle looks like this :

-Test E 250 mgs (base) x 16 weeks

-Tren Ace 50-75 mgs EOD x 10 weeks (starting at week 3 until week 12)

-Mast (prop) 300 mgs weekly (split doses of 100 mgs) x 8 weeks (from week 10 to 17)

-Exemestane 12.5 EOD (up dosage if required)*

-HcG E3D 250 UI starting at week 3 for the entire cycle*

****NOTE: i will probably low the test to 125 mgs weekly while i am on tren, but I am still trying to decide if i should keep 250 mgs.

PCT (starting at week 19 after AAS clear) :

Clomid 50/50/50/25

Toremifene 90/60/60/30 (starting at week 3 of PCT)

Toco-8

phosphatyldiserine

Do you guys have any suggestions, comments (positive/negative)? I would really appreciate your help, this would be my first time with tren.

I will do a log on here as well, it will be a detailed log with pics, promise :-)

I will really appreciate your input guys, cheers and stay tuned !

BBG
10-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Pretty much spot on from what I see. Maybe in PCT you could rock some peptides to help retain the gains and stay leaner. Otherwise it looks great.

Do you have any prami or cabergoline on hand?

PolimarT
10-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Thank you very much BBG, Now that you mention, i would rather not to use caber or prami, I was reading a few studies by William Llewellyn, despite the fact that tren is highly androgenic, it is also a strong progestin, however, caber would not act directly on the progestin but only for prolactin? (please correct me if i am wrong). TBH i think prami or caber are harmful, and i read a few articles on its impact on the heart, i also hear that caber will help with the mental side effects from tren but i am willing to deal with them, i may also supplement with pregnenolone low dose for the "feel good" benefit

2 questions more: do you think i should low the test dose to 125 mgs while on tren and then after i stop tren to up again to 250? or should i keep 250 straight?

Also what do you think about torem and clomid combo? it would be a 6 week total PCT, i dont want to use tamo anymore... :-P

I dont know much about peptides but i will do my research, i didnt know they could help on PCT, thanks again.

BBG
10-19-2013, 03:13 PM
If it were me running the tren/test combo, I would run the test at 125 or 150mg. However, you might be able to run it at 250 and be fine.

The peptides I'm particularly referring to are the GH secretagogues

Grape Ape
10-19-2013, 03:21 PM
For such a long cycle, why not a longer PCT? And IMO 50mg Clomid is too much. Sides don't justify the dose,and evidence shows more isn't always better with Clomid. Lower dose may have the same effect but with less negatives. Probably should run an A.I. in pct too.

Torem is often bunk or under dosed. I'd go with a sermm that can be run longer term, like Ralox.

Maybe...

Clomid: 25mg EOD week 1-6 or 12.5mg ED week 1-4
Ralox: 60mg ED week 1-8
A.I.: XXmg ED/EOD week 2-10
Test booster: 1-8 or 12

Jelisej
10-19-2013, 04:06 PM
During cycle- I would increase HCG frequency to either every other day, or 3 times a week.
PCT- I dont understand why mixing SERMS, also clomid dosage is too high- 50 mg eod or 25 mg every day is max, tough even half of that would suffice, really, as matter of fact from what I've seen 12.5 mg daily brings LH to the top.
I agree with Grape Ape, would run PCT for at least 6 weeks.
Add vitamin D to pct, definitely for test boost, bone protection and other benefits
very small dose of exemestane can be handy

burlyman30
10-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Good advice above, ken.

weekend
10-20-2013, 11:39 PM
Good advice above, ken.

i'll second the advice on the torem / clomid..

clomid run at 25 mg/day max.

6 weeks. 12.5 is probably enough.

torem don't need to go that high with clomid also in there, drop it to 60/60/60/60/30...

gyno wise you're going to want prami or caber on hand.

weekend
10-20-2013, 11:43 PM
start hCG week one, pin tren ace ED.

PolimarT
10-22-2013, 01:17 AM
It seems they liked my plan at AM, thank you for the feedback, for the pct i took the PoWeR pct program of Michael Scally that it is also suggested by William Llewellyn, however, in this case i replaced the tamo for toremifene as both are similar, tbh i never thought that clomid could benefit at such low dose, i may give it a try, the 2 times ive used it i responded well and with no sides at 50, but it is worth to try 25 mgs (i could cut the tabs in half) , i thought that toremifene/clomid combo would be ideal since it is similar to the original PoWeR PCT the other difference is that i would use hcg during cycle and not on PCT at such high doses (refer to the PoWeR protocol).

I may include exemestane on pct at a very small dose, now i dont know much about ralox, i though it was weak.

The PCT will have some adjustments, i will try clomid at that low dose 25 mgs ED

Weekend, i wish i could pin ED but i would feel like a pin cushion, you see, my only spots to pin will be shoulders, quads ( i am trying to prepare mentally for this.... :-/ ) and well the typical spot (glutes) I refuse to pin somewhere else, biceps is not an option..... pheraphs triceps, however the last time i did on triceps i felt uncomfortable and it hurted.... eeesh :-/

weekend
10-22-2013, 03:19 PM
It seems they liked my plan at AM, thank you for the feedback, for the pct i took the PoWeR pct program of Michael Scally that it is also suggested by William Llewellyn, however, in this case i replaced the tamo for toremifene as both are similar, tbh i never thought that clomid could benefit at such low dose, i may give it a try, the 2 times ive used it i responded well and with no sides at 50, but it is worth to try 25 mgs (i could cut the tabs in half) , i thought that toremifene/clomid combo would be ideal since it is similar to the original PoWeR PCT the other difference is that i would use hcg during cycle and not on PCT at such high doses (refer to the PoWeR protocol).

I may include exemestane on pct at a very small dose, now i dont know much about ralox, i though it was weak.

The PCT will have some adjustments, i will try clomid at that low dose 25 mgs ED

Weekend, i wish i could pin ED but i would feel like a pin cushion, you see, my only spots to pin will be shoulders, quads ( i am trying to prepare mentally for this.... :-/ ) and well the typical spot (glutes) I refuse to pin somewhere else, biceps is not an option..... pheraphs triceps, however the last time i did on triceps i felt uncomfortable and it hurted.... eeesh :-/

if you use slins, it isn't shit.

also dropping your dose to half every day is so much more comfortable for me than doubling it every other day... smaller pins = less irritation imo

i use quad delt tri only.

considering lats but just opened up to the medial head of tricep so i should be good without.

PolimarT
10-23-2013, 01:58 PM
if you use slins, it isn't shit.

also dropping your dose to half every day is so much more comfortable for me than doubling it every other day... smaller pins = less irritation imo

i use quad delt tri only.

considering lats but just opened up to the medial head of tricep so i should be good without.

I will consider to pin on triceps, i dont like it but that will be an additional spot, i pinned on lats once, it doesnt bother me, but i could not do it on my own

I also have a quick question ...... would it be a good idea to add 11-keto for the first 4-6 weeks? Is 11-keto still available? i think it can be a good kickstart, just a sugar coat as i would like to include an oral, and well 11-keto is not harsh or anything... any input?

weekend
10-23-2013, 03:58 PM
You don't need all this complicated shit if you're using tren ace. If I were to kick start with an oral for your cycle though, I would use stano or anavar.

You could also use mast prop.

Tris are easy as hell. As long as you can bench like 225 they are plenty big enough.

Really think you should pin tren ace every day.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate glute shots though, love quads.

burlyman30
10-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Tris are easy as hell. As long as you can bench like 225 they are plenty big enough.

Hear that Ippy? As soon as you can bench 225...

:p

milehighguy
10-23-2013, 06:16 PM
I hate glute shots though, love quads.

interesting
never tried quads...must give this a shot

xxiv
10-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Hear that Ippy? As soon as you can bench 225...

:p

he should be able to move 2 plates, i think he banged out a 2 rep of 225 for his final lift in djms bench press contest.

weekend
10-23-2013, 09:23 PM
quads never painful. shoulders are hard to not move my hand but good size to hold oil. tris, great because the muscle is best pinned partially flexed and (i think this is why at least) blood never leaks out!

have done bis, not very fun.

PolimarT
10-29-2013, 01:52 AM
yes i can lift 225 :) however i dont think is relevant at the moment, i mean i think you can sureley lift heavy on your bicep curls, and still you did not like to pin on biceps, i dont think that strength would give you more capacity to pin more liquid, correct me if i am wrong, or i may kickstar with superdrol to add more injection capacity :P LOL, i think most guys would have a preferred site to inject, a friend loved to inject on biceps, i woudl never do that, i would prefer lats.

I wonder if i should pin ED or EOD, any inputs?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

weekend
10-29-2013, 02:18 AM
biceps are only 1/3 the size and filled with nerves and veins.

you should pin ED. it becomes a routine, every morning for me. i like it better than 2x/week honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

i was estimating tricep size by bench press. mostly a joke.

PolimarT
10-29-2013, 02:19 AM
biceps are only 1/3 the size and filled with nerves and veins.

you should pin ED. it becomes a routine, every morning for me. i like it better than 2x/week honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

i was estimating tricep size by bench press. mostly a joke.

Got it! .... are you on something? JK... NO SRS.... i mean are you on cycle? if so what are you running?

weekend
10-29-2013, 02:42 AM
525 masteron/week
350 test ace/week
20 mg anavar/day

been taking suspension a couple days a week too, not sure if any difference over test ace, i like dealing with oil better than white water lol

been on for 4 weeks today, starting my 5th, going to run to 12, 14 max.

considering trying out a small amount of something with it at some point after the anavar runs out... tbol, winny, primo... boldenone that isn't undecylenate... tren sounds nuts so i dunno about that... some people who compete i read their cycles and a lot of the time they change drugs every 4-6 weeks and notice better results. interesting i thought.

only up a few lbs on this cycle so far but trying not to eat much, mostly protein and veggies. wanna get mo' shredded

weekend
10-29-2013, 02:45 AM
the reduction in side effects on this cycle is remarkable compared to 500 mg test-e...

PolimarT
10-29-2013, 02:54 AM
525 masteron/week
350 test ace/week
20 mg anavar/day

been taking suspension a couple days a week too, not sure if any difference over test ace, i like dealing with oil better than white water lol

been on for 4 weeks today, starting my 5th, going to run to 12, 14 max.

considering trying out a small amount of something with it at some point after the anavar runs out... tbol, winny, primo... boldenone that isn't undecylenate... tren sounds nuts so i dunno about that... some people who compete i read their cycles and a lot of the time they change drugs every 4-6 weeks and notice better results. interesting i thought.

only up a few lbs on this cycle so far but trying not to eat much, mostly protein and veggies. wanna get mo' shredded

This cycle looks good man!, are you doing a log? if not please let me know how it goes, I will also try to cut as much as i can, i will not eat like i did on the previous cycle, I am happy with my current size actually, I am not afraid of tren, hopefully i will enjoy it :) , i know it is harsh ...I am still trying to make some adjustments to my cycle, i may pin it ED too but i will think about it, i may also swap the compounds to use mast at the start and tren at the end, stilll trying to decide that too.... anyways my goal is to get more shredded and gain size, i will limit my carb intake too ....

Oh and as for the test, yes, i dont think i would use 500 mgs again, it was way too much, i prefer to keep 250 (400 max) and stack it with something else, 500 gave me lethargy that i am sure it was caused by estro, thank God i did not get gyno at any moment.... hopefully tren will not give me gyno either :)

weekend
10-29-2013, 03:09 AM
not doing a log, but will post before / afters and reviews and thoughts at the end.

thinking my next cycle will be primo with some mast or proviron for libido. i want to see what the primo can do on it's own and the mildness/steadyness of it sounds appealing

i would use more than 500 mg test with plenty of AI on hand, but i'm thinking other choices are potentially better.

milehighguy
10-29-2013, 08:27 AM
525 masteron/week
350 test ace/week
20 mg anavar/day

Weekend - 20mg of anavar doing much? Don't have experience yet but seems on the lower side dosage wise.

burlyman30
10-29-2013, 08:30 AM
I am happy with my current size actually... anyways my goal is to get more shredded and gain size

:confused::confused::confused:

Care to explain this?

LBC-83
10-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Going down the rabbit hole Burly. Proceed with caution.

Care to explain this?

longBallLima
10-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Going down the rabbit hole Burly. Proceed with caution.
Lol

PolimarT
10-29-2013, 01:05 PM

Care to explain this?

I am happy with my size but that does not mean that I am satisfied, i want to have the same size but shredded.... lean mass, not just mass

BBG
10-29-2013, 01:20 PM
I am happy with my size but that does not mean that I am satisfied, i want to have the same size but shredded.... lean mass, not just mass

He's happy with the meal in front of him, but he's always ready for seconds. And thirds. YEAH that's what I'm talking about!

longBallLima
10-29-2013, 01:31 PM

So... you like the number you see on the scale but you think you're fat. Is that it?

weekend
10-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Weekend - 20mg of anavar doing much? Don't have experience yet but seems on the lower side dosage wise.

It works preworkout for sure, I can tell when I take it my muscles are bigger and more pumpy. It was free and I was taking 40 mg and then I decided... Why not just take less for longer? I think anavar works better over a longer period. Running out on Friday tho!

weekend
11-11-2013, 04:45 AM
How's your bf% looking now? Weight? Strength PRs?

PolimarT
11-12-2013, 03:15 PM
How's your bf% looking now? Weight? Strength PRs?

I am 180 at the moment, bf not sure, my abs are showing slightly but vascularity is also showing on abs, I must admit that i havent train abs too much, i will focus on my six pack more. I did not lose too much size from previous cycle so thats good too

weekend
11-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Thank you Burly and weekend, I wont use 11-oxo then, I will still include var tho. I will start with low dose tren too, I cant wait to start it. Do you guys think my plan is g2g now? I may also use mast longer

this is what i would do with the gear you have:

tren ace 25 mg ED week 1-2, 40 mg ED week 3-10
test e 250 week 1-13
mast prop week 1-16 <--- can't afford? well then start it as early as possible IMO
anavar week 10-16

just my opinion, your plan is fine as well and like all the vets here say, nothing like some real experience, sometimes enough research is enough.

moved this here because you were kinda derailing the tren thread

PolimarT
11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
this is what i would do with the gear you have:

tren ace 25 mg ED week 1-2, 40 mg ED week 3-10
test e 250 week 1-13
mast prop week 1-16 <--- can't afford? well then start it as early as possible IMO
anavar week 10-16

just my opinion, your plan is fine as well and like all the vets here say, nothing like some real experience, sometimes enough research is enough.

moved this here because you were kinda derailing the tren thread

Thank you very much Weekend, this is very useful, will try to use mast longer and try to start it as earlier as possible, hows your tren run going? feeling any sides yet?

weekend
11-12-2013, 04:11 PM
felt more sides at the beginning. My nuts feel lighter and libido is a little lower but still very high but more of a once a day instead of twice.

Night sweats last night but yeah it's not bad overall.