PDA

View Full Version : Stanoelite vs. Epi Andro rx

BBG
10-18-2013, 06:59 PM
So. I'm pretty sure these are the exact same compound despite the nomenclature on the bottles. If not let me know. Let's do a little math:

Epi Andro: 50 mg x 60 caps = 3,000mg | Cost = $39.95 | 75mg per dollar

Stanoelite: 150 mg x 90 caps = 13,500mg | Cost = $31.95 | 421mg per dollar

Which would you guys go with?

Scope75
10-18-2013, 07:18 PM
If its the same I'd go with stanoelite....

Bad thing is you posted this 3 days to late.

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Who makes StanoElite?? Has anyone ever used it here before?

Is anyone willing to take on StanoElite in the Epi Andro RX v AndroHard Saga??

This would be amazing!!! Absolutely hands down if its the same product, it's cheaper for more mgs, it's a no brainer!!!

With the EPI Andro, I ran it so I at least can say for a fact it's legit.

Anyone here on SS up for it?? Maybe BoneDaddy? He mentioned getting in on the Epi Andro RX. Maybe he will invest into the StanoElite.

I for one wouldn't mind trying it either!!! Id be willing to try all 3 personally :)

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 07:48 PM
I actually just checked with LG..which is a manafacturer I am adding to my store. They have 25mgs per capsule in their Epi Andro and 60 caps is around $50 dollars.

BBG
10-18-2013, 07:50 PM
I'll end up using one of them starting in December. But I don't know which. I wanted to take advantage of your deal, but the stanoelite is just way higher dosed.

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Please do.

Not to question you at all because you and I are on the same page, but this is what stands out to me..

The Stano elite is 90 capsules per bottle. It is saying they are 200mgs per cap. For like $30 bucks. This is by a brand I have never heard of and then secondly the only reviews I have seen are negative.

Now Iron mag Labs, who I have ZERO affiliation with, but respect to the fullest because I know many people there, and I have used their products with clients, friends and personally have 50mg caps x60 caps =$44 dollar retail. LG Sciences, who I can also speak for personally has 25mg caps x 60 capsules for $50 dollars.

In my opinion this says alot to me. Not to discredit you at all BBG, again this is purely based on an educational evaluation of whether I would risk taking the StanoElite. Based on that I would not.

HOWEVER...if you try it or someone else on here does first and swear by it. That's good enough for me.

So please don't take this personally as I like and respect you, but this is how I would enter into a product comparison for "myself" when dealing with the unknown.

But again THANK YOU for the option I know you and I just want the best for the forum and you clearly are simply attempting to do that and I can certainly respect that.

I do look forward to hearing your result. I truly hope for the best. Hell at that price, that would be amazing!!!

BBG
10-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Not to discredit you at all BBG

No discredit at all. I have no idea which product is better I'm just hoping some can chime in with opinions/results.

Thanks for the post and I totally agree that it seems odd that the stano elite is so high dosed but so much lower cost. It is suspicious.

burlyman30
10-18-2013, 08:36 PM
BBG... if memory serves me correctly, AH v.1 retailed for $59.99, but I could be off by 10 in either direction. It has 250mg per serving and 50 servings per bottle. Can you confirm pricing and do the math please because my head is done thinking for the night.

weekend
10-18-2013, 08:38 PM
I can personally vouch that this shit

IronFlex Supplements Stanozane (http://ironflexsupps.com/Stanozane)

Is DANK

burlyman30
10-18-2013, 08:43 PM

Is DANK

Your going to have to translate that for the old people here...

Is dank good or bad?

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 08:47 PM
BBG... if memory serves me correctly, AH v.1 retailed for $59.99, but I could be off by 10 in either direction. It has 250mg per serving and 50 servings per bottle. Can you confirm pricing and do the math please because my head is done thinking for the night.

Burly you are correct. That price is "dirt cheap" and everyone said it worked miraculously.

If someone were to buy thousands of grams at a time I can see them getting a deal but even then to be honest if you were to buy raw product the average price for 10grams is $200 dollars...coming from China or Korea. Now someone over there with a connection could probably get a better deal or again someone buying thousands of pounds could as well..but at that rate..the raw product for a bottle of AndroHard would equate to $50 dollars...that doesn't include labor, packaging, etc...

It simply doesn't make sense.

This is why I am wondering if AndroHard's dosages were inaccurate. OR did PP spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on raw product alone, and if so how the hell did they get it over??

There are just so many questions to be answered.

I personally believe that using a validated brand to compare to is the way to go.

Someone like Scope or Oryan is perfect. If they take 300mgs of Epi Andro and it compares to say "750" mgs of the AndroHard then we simply know that AndroHard's dosages were off. If 300mgs acts mildly comparatively, we know that AndroHards dosages were correct.

Either way I put my name and word on EPI ANDRO. I think everyone here believes and trusts this statement. And EVERYONE here on SS ADORES androhard.

Again not a sales pitch, but we have a legit understanding to try to compare EPI ANDRO to ANDROHARD. We can look for cheaper alternatives...I think we should determine if EPI ANDRO hold a flame to ANDROHARD first and foremost.

Also, someone like Sperwer overseas already with connections likely has a much less expensive option for Raws. We can always look to him to resolve this issue if Epi Andro cannot compare.

My $2 cents.

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 09:01 PM

Is DANK
I looked on PHF..which is a solid forum...Found alot of reviews on Stanozane..people said it was good, but they all talked about AndroHard. Literally almost every thread it was mentioned in said, Stanozane was "ok' but AndroHard was the way to go...

What the hell was in this AndroHard that made it so good!!

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 09:08 PM
And again, lets go back to questions.

Why do companies like "ironflex" and this "stanoelite" company come out with 200mg versions...and well known respectable companies like IML and LG are dosing at 25 and 50mgs??

Something just DOES NOT add up. We need to figure this out.

I am going to msg D'maggio right now,the owner of IML and ask him why. You guys keep working on this from your end. We have to figure this out!!

Does anyone here know the owner of PP?? Can someone just ask him?? Not sure he would be able to disclose what we want...But there is just too much differential here.

Look at even Ultradrol versus Msten. Ultradrol was the original Methylsten. It sold for $40 dollars for 60 - 4mgs caps. New companies have released 10mg caps x60 for less then $40..so the price has reduced itself. Two different compounds..but how can one company have 200mg caps..and a better company has 25mgs.

As confusing as this is, we may be making progress.

When D'maggio responds i will post up.

Grape Ape
10-18-2013, 09:23 PM
This shit is getting out of hand simple and plain.

They are all the same thing.

Stano Elite, Stanozane, and Stano-200 etc, are all clones of stanodrol by CEL.
They are all epiandrosterone, without anything else in them.
The average minimum dose is 600mg, but should be run at 800-1200mg IMO. Very poor bioavailability.

Androhard was Epiandro with a delivery system and around the average dosing. As the versions proegressed the MG dosage went from 500mg, to 1200mg, the delivery system improved and eventually both Isomers(epiandro, androsterone) were used.

EpiandroRX, is underdosed at 25mg per a serving of epiandrosterone but with a delivery system. How Mich that delivery system increases bioavailability is anyone's guess. LG tried this with their sublingual Epiandro and it didn't prove to well.

The story goes on but its all the same. Epiandro=Epiandro anyway you look at it. Just depends how you want to take it. Ultimately Androhard should always prove best, as its high mg dosage+delivery system.

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 09:25 PM
This shit is getting out of hand simple and plain.

I will take partial blame for this LOL.

weekend
10-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Stanozane is dosed the same as androhard v1 from experience, so unless both iron flex and pp are liars, then the other companies you mentioned are just ripping people off.

Androhard v3 was a combo and more potent at crushing estrogen IMO, dried you out more and was generally pretty different. It was also 1200 mg with a delivery system.

- - - Updated - - -

Wesley the strength gains you reported on epi andro make me think it's spiked with a methyl anyway.

Try it again with before cycle and late cycle bloods

WesleyInman
10-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Stanozane is dosed the same as androhard v1 from experience, so unless both iron flex and pp are liars, then the other companies you mentioned are just ripping people off.

Androhard v3 was a combo and more potent at crushing estrogen IMO, dried you out more and was generally pretty different. It was also 1200 mg with a delivery system.

Thx Weekend. Would never accuse anyone of being a liar..just trying to get to the bottom of this so we can replicate AndroHard..that is all...Not trying to fight, argue or discredit ANYONE here. Like you guys I wanna find the next best AndroHard.

So I spoke to D"maggio personally. He's the owner and CEO of Iron mag labs. Obviously well versed and experienced and a very smart man. IML has amazing products, and it did not happen by chance I think we can all agree to this.

He knows about AndroHard..he told me that "AndroHard would be VERY EXPENSIVE" at one dose"..now IML sells THOUSANDS of bottles per year. So they have a leg to stand on. So how is it Stanozone and StanoElite can afford to use 200mgs per cap, but IML a million dollar company cannot?? This is what I want to know.

D'maggio mentioned the delivery system and gave me this link:

Essentially they are unable to replicate the AndroHard at the same cost....so the question is WHY?? Why would IML one of the most succesful PH companies ever to exist be unable to do such a thing??

This is what we must figure out.

I still think ORyan , SCOPES and anyone else running this experiment will figure out for us!!

3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one
Epiandrosterone, also identified as isoandrosterone, was first synthesized along with several
stereoisomers in 1934 by Leopold Ruzicka, the Croation scientist also credited with the first
successful synthesis of testosterone, in which it was prepared by the chemical degradation
(oxidative removal of the side chain) of dihydrocholesterol. [1]

Preparation of epiandrosterone from dihydrocholesterol. Helvetica Chimica Acta.
1934;17(1):1395 [1]

It wasn’t until later however that it was naturally identified when it was isolated and extracted
from the urine of a woman with an adrenal tumor in 1938: [2]

“It may be of interest to point out that although 3(a)-hydroxyetiocholane-17-one and
isoandrosterone have been prepared in the laboratory (Ruzicka et at. (7)), they have not
previously been isolated directly from any natural source. Since isoandrosterone has quite
definite androgenic properties, its occurrence in the urine of a patient with an adrenal
tumor..[2]“
The trivialized names epiandrosterone and isoandrosterone originate from the fact it is both an
isomer and epimer of androsterone. Epiandrosterone is considered to be a two-step precursor to the active male androgen
4,5a-dihydrotestosterone, utilizing two metabolic enzymes in vivo to reach the target hormone;
they are 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD.

3b-HSD converts epiandrosterone into 5a-androstane-3,17-dione(androstanedione) while
17b-HSD converts it into 5a-androstane-3b,17b-diol (androstanediol). From there 17b-HSD
converts androstanedione to DHT and 3b-HSD converts androstanediol to DHT. Thus, there are
two possible pathways to dihydrotestosterone as shown above.
It is important to note that these equilibrium reactions are reversible (they go back and forth) in
the body, so while epiandrosterone will convert to DHT, some DHT will also convert to
epiandrosterone. It is therefore impossible to give a fixed conversion percentage. Dihydrotestosterone, the target hormone, exists as a naturally occurring potent androgen in the
body, possessing anabolic activity anywhere from 1.08 – 2.2x and androgenic activity 1.2 –
2.68x the activity of testosterone by injection according to the Hershberger assay. [3][4]

In addition to its anabolic and androgenic activities, DHT has a number of positive physiological
effects when administered to males, both clinically and anecdotally reported:
 DHT administration has been shown to improve durations of erections in
adult (older) males. [5]

-”Early morning erections improved transiently in the DHT group
at 3 months of treatment (P < 0.003), and the ability to maintain
erection improved in the DHT group compared with the placebo
group (P < 0.04)..Transdermal administration of DHT improves
sexual function and may be a useful alternative for androgen
replacement." [5]

It has been shown to significantly improve spatial memory in senior
hypogonadal men. [6]

-”Our results indicate that hypogonadal men demonstrate
significant improvements in verbal memory in response to T
supplementation with significantly increased serum T, DHT, and E
2 levels, and older hypogonadal men demonstrate improved spatial
memory in response to DHT treatment, with significantly increased
serum DHT levels.” [6]

DHT was found to be the primary influence in the frequency of orgasms in
healthy young males. [7]

Increased lean muscle and hardness in exercised males
 Enhanced vascularity
 Heightened aggression
 Improved libido
 Reduced lethargy/increased energy
Epiandrosterone is 5a-reduced, like DHT, meaning it will not 5a-reduce in androgen-sensitive
tissues of the body (because it is 5a-reduced already), therefore the use of a 5a-r inhibitor to
reduce androgenic side-effects (like hair-loss or acne) is futile. Moreover, its inability to reduce
might enable more selective interaction in tissues which express 5a-r heavily (like the skin and
scalp) to reduce certain delta-4 steroids. It will also not aromatize.
Epiandrosterone is not to be confused with androsterone, an isomer of practically identical
structure. The difference lies in the position of the 3-hydroxyl functional group, where in
androsterone it lies in the 3-alpha position, in epiandrosterone it is in the 3-beta position. Both
isomers are expected to convert to DHT readily.
Epiandrosterone(left) vs. Androsterone(right).

Because of its status as a legal and naturally-occurring dietary supplement, epiandrosterone
provides a viable alternative to synthetic designer steroids. Enjoy the cognitive and ergogenic
properties of DHT with Iron Mag Labs Epistane Andro RX.

Dosed at 50mg per cap 60 caps per bottle, IML Epi-Andro RX is certain to give users a
significant boost in DHT levels ensuring an unequivocal edge during exercise and will make for
a fantastic addition to any steroid cycle where side effects such as lethargy and decreased libido
may pose an issue.
References:
[1] Ruzicka L, Goldberg M, Meyer J, Brüngger H, EichenbergerZur E. Kenntnis der Sexualhormone II.
Über die Synthese des Testikelhormons (Androsteron) und Stereoisomerer desselben durch Abbau hydrierter

BBG
10-18-2013, 10:11 PM
How much is the cost to have Patrick Arnold test a bottle of Epi Andro RX and test another product that is dosed at the 200mg range? I'd love to see the comparison.

Otherwise we can't really same one way or the other until someone uses Epi Andro RX and tells us. And then, we don't really know what is in what. Was Androhard spiked? Is Epi Andro rx spiked? Who knows. I just don't want to be taking a methyl when I think I'm taking a non-methyl.

Grape Ape
10-18-2013, 10:19 PM
Wesleys experience with EpiandroRX was very surprising to say the least. It will be nice to see the comparisons that are being run.

Scope75
10-18-2013, 11:12 PM
I'll do bloods at 4 weeks solo....

- - - Updated - - -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BBG again.

Scope75
10-18-2013, 11:15 PM
I can't run it if its methyl, with Hdrol or solo for 12 weeks.

That's the only way for ME to KNOW....

Jorsn
10-19-2013, 01:44 AM
Having used AHV3... I don't think I could spend my money on any of these supps. It would be like taking 3 steps backwards. Eric is a fuzzin genius and everyone is still trying to play catch up on stuff that he was working on 3 years ago. Just imagine... We could be onto AHV3.2 or AHV4 by now!!!

Jorsn
10-19-2013, 01:47 AM
This is why I am wondering if AndroHard's dosages were inaccurate. OR did PP spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on raw product alone, and if so how the hell did they get it over??

Well, Eric had a bunch of investors so it's not like he was scrapping together cash to pay for raws. If I remember correctly... He'd order like $100,000+ of raws at a time.

BBG
10-19-2013, 02:03 AM
Well, Eric had a bunch of investors so it's not like he was scrapping together cash to pay for raws. If I remember correctly... He'd order like $100,000+ of raws at a time.

True there were investors and at the time of the FDA raid they had tons and tons of merchandise... the 100k+ mark to buy raws doesn't sound too insane.

Turbo6GN
10-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Stanozane was so-so, LGI Stano is 100% legit. If you have any experience with these compounds at all then I'd think 800mg will be a minimum starting point with 1000mg being ideal. Overall they are great compounds and the perfect stacker IMO. I'll probably give the EpiAndro a shot next time around. I'm one of those guys in the minority who doesn't have much to say about AH. I ran V2 and it made me feel like absolute death. The sides vs gains ratio was waaay to far off to consider running it again, especially at the price point. It's surely no coincidence that V3 was under development a short time later.

Is it too late to get my money back?? lol

Bucks
10-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Stano Elite, Stanozane, and Stano-200 etc, are all clones of stanodrol by CEL.
They are all epiandrosterone, without anything else in them.
The average minimum dose is 600mg, but should be run at 800-1200mg IMO. Very poor bioavailability.

Androhard was Epiandro with a delivery system and around the average dosing. As the versions proegressed the MG dosage went from 500mg, to 1200mg, the delivery system improved and eventually both Isomers(epiandro, androsterone) were used.

EpiandroRX, is underdosed at 25mg per a serving of epiandrosterone but with a delivery system. How Mich that delivery system increases bioavailability is anyone's guess. LG tried this with their sublingual Epiandro and it didn't prove to well.

The story goes on but its all the same. Epiandro=Epiandro anyway you look at it. Just depends how you want to take it. Ultimately Androhard should always prove best, as its high mg dosage+delivery system.

I ran a comparison last year where I ran AH v3 for 6 weeks and then phased into Stanoelite in a tapered down dosage for the last 4 weeks. There were other compounds in the cycle as well.
I kept the daily dosage at the same total mg while dropping AH and increasing Stanoelite to see if I noticed any differences .( knowing some day I will be out of AH!)

By week 2 I noticed I wasn't as hard and dry and my sex drive was starting to decline. I'm not saying I didn't feel anything from Stanoelite, it's just a noticeable difference in performance from AH mg for mg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

romangod
12-03-2013, 01:42 PM
AndroHard was made from DHEA.

- - - Updated - - -

I had bloods done after 12 weeks of it and my dhea was super spiked.

derekh83
12-03-2013, 03:09 PM
My experience with Iron Flex Stano.

I have ran Iron Flex Stano twice. Once with Trenazone at 600mg a day and this summer for 10 weeks at 600-800mg a day. With the trenazone it was great. No sides. When I ran it this summer I also ran Mechabol for 8 of the 10 weeks. I did not like Mechabol. I felt like crap, minimal strength gains, and my muscle looked soft and watery. While in the middle of the my run I dropped the mechabol to see if there would be change with just the Stano, and there was a huge change. Within a couple of days my definition came back, mood was great, and strength was up. Bumped Stano to 800mg then added back in the mechabol. Same thing happened. Looked soft and felt crappy. Finished off the mechabol and ran Stano for 2 more weeks at 800mg which were great. The sides I did have were a lot of stiffness, muscle knots in neck, upper back and shoulders. It was very annoying and did affect training, but did not realize it was from the Stano until PCT. All the issues were gone within a week of PCT.

Iron Flex Stano is great and effective at 600mg for me. I am 6ft tall 230lbs. Mechabol at recommended dose did not agree with me and I will never run it again.

USN HM 350Z
12-03-2013, 03:36 PM
I see so many positives for Iron Flex Stano I am tempted to try it. I used their Brawn (epi) and noticed nothing at all even above 50mg.

nate3993
12-03-2013, 04:15 PM
stanozane was meh. even at 1200mg