PDA

View Full Version : Test E + Mast

longBallLima
11-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Alright fellas, it's time. 1st injectable cycle and piecing it together. Did some research (hopefully enough) asked some guys here (mostly on PP I guess).

Was thinking about

Test E, 12 wks 500mg/week
Mast, 12 weeks, 100mg EOD
hCG, 350iu EOD after day 3

Hoping estrogen won't be much of an issue with the mast.

Exemestane from irondragon. 15mg e3d?
Have some GWP Letro. not sure if im 100% confident with their stuff.

Wanted to PCT with torem, but seems to be hard to find legit. Heard good things about ID's, G2G?

If not, clomid. Now, heard different opinions on protocol. 4 or 6 weeks? 25 ED or front load and taper off?
Plus, a good DAA with PCT.

humm that all? that all. what do you guys think?

Thanks!

EDIT - When I log, ill put info on diet, lifts and pics and such.

h2s
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Most will say you should consider upping the Mast. It seems to be a more is better to a point compound.

Exem dose is probably a bit on the light side, but Exem+Mast for 500mg of Test you will probably be fine.

Just use Clomid. You can get pharma-quality Clomid relatively easy.

I like 4 weeks of Clomid and I tend to run it at 50 straight through. Longer cycles 6 weeks is appropriate, imo. I would lighten the dose on those last two though. Good DAA? TestForce II, although there are alot of fans here of Intimidate.

What else do I think? Get big...lol, should be a fun cycle.

Rodja
11-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Scrap the Mast. Unless you're prepping for a contest, it won't do much for you. I agree with H2S about using Clomid as it is easier to obtain legitimate product and is also easier on the wallet.

longBallLima
11-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Most will say you should consider upping the Mast. It seems to be a more is better to a point compound.

Exem dose is probably a bit on the light side, but Exem+Mast for 500mg of Test you will probably be fine.

Just use Clomid. You can get pharma-quality Clomid relatively easy.

I like 4 weeks of Clomid and I tend to run it at 50 straight through. Longer cycles 6 weeks is appropriate, imo. I would lighten the dose on those last two though. Good DAA? TestForce II, although there are alot of fans here of Intimidate.

What else do I think? Get big...lol, should be a fun cycle.

Awesome H2S!

So, with a 4 week Clomid PCT, DON'T taper off? 50 ED for 4 weeks?

Intimidate!! could not remember the name for the life of me! I liked it, horrible shits and farts, my wife "loved" it!

By pharma, do u mean, UG? sorry if it's a dumb question, im a fawking foreigner and where I come from, you can go to the drugstore and say "Clomid please"

edit - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to h2s again.

- - - Updated - - -

Scrap the Mast. Unless you're prepping for a contest, it won't do much for you. I agree with H2S about using Clomid as it is easier to obtain legitimate product and is also easier on the wallet.

Sorry, should put some background. I am.

Rodja
11-12-2012, 12:43 PM
In that case, your Mast dose (assuming it is P) is solid, but I would switch to Test P instead of E.

longBallLima
11-12-2012, 12:48 PM
In that case, your Mast dose (assuming it is P) is solid, but I would switch to Test P instead of E.

Comp is in April, you think the bloat might be significant? and i should say, it's men's physique.

Rodja
11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Comp is in April, you think the bloat might be significant? and i should say, it's men's physique.

Short esters are better simply because you can adjust the doses more quickly and see the differences. I'd go with Anavar over Mast since it'll help to add some additional LBM and is very dry.

h2s
11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
By pharma, do u mean, UG? sorry if it's a dumb question, im a fawking foreigner and where I come from, you can go to the drugstore and say "Clomid please"

Pharma = short for pharmacy. Not sure the laws of your country, since you stated you are a foreigner, but there are many online pharmacy websites available where one could purchase the same Clomid that someone would be prescribed to from a doctor.

As for the tapering, I do not, some others do. It is a preference thing.

longBallLima
11-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Pharma = short for pharmacy. Not sure the laws of your country, since you stated you are a foreigner, but there are many online pharmacy websites available where one could purchase the same Clomid that someone would be prescribed to from a doctor.

As for the tapering, I do not, some others do. It is a preference thing.

oh, i know, i meant, do you get pharma grade with the UG labs or can you get pharma grade clomid somewhere else?

I live in the US :)

h2s
11-12-2012, 02:59 PM
oh, i know, i meant, do you get pharma grade with the UG labs or can you get pharma grade clomid somewhere else?

I live in the US :)

UGLs I would put slightly ahead of research chem guys, if their hormones are legit there is no reason their ancillary medications wouldn't be, but they are not pharm grade just like UGL test is not pharm grade.

As for the US, online pharmacies are your best shot. Sites like Alldaychemist, PharmacyGeoff, etc... But you should make sure it is within the law to order pharmacy items prior to your purchase (standard disclaimer).

longBallLima
11-12-2012, 03:03 PM
UGLs I would put slightly ahead of research chem guys, if their hormones are legit there is no reason their ancillary medications wouldn't be, but they are not pharm grade just like UGL test is not pharm grade.

As for the US, online pharmacies are your best shot. Sites like Alldaychemist, PharmacyGeoff, etc... But you should make sure it is within the law to order pharmacy items prior to your purchase (standard disclaimer).

alright, great info, as always!