PDA

View Full Version : Two co-workers with sore nips, advice for them

Freepressright
10-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Two co-workers, both around 26 to 27 years of age.

One ran Havoc (Epistaine) for five weeks AT 30/30/40/40/50 and developed nipple soreness on cycle. Did PCT with pharma-grade Clomid (Fertomid 50). Nipples have remained sore. He's about two months post cycle. He ran some L-dopa and green tea, thinking it might be prolactin. It had no curative effect whatsoever.

Other co-worker is a habitual oral DS/PH user who runs methyls way past what's sensible, does very little in the way of PCT for a couple weeks at a time and then jumps back on another methyl. His history includes bouts of Trenavar, Triumphalis, Dimethazine and now Pro Gear. He's never had issues until jumping on Pro Gear.

I have offered him advice, namely cautioning him about the dangers he's subjecting his liver to, but he dismisses it.

What's the best course of action for these guys, realizing they probably won't go to the doc? Anastrazole or Letro? Arimidex? I like these guys a lot and would like to steer them in the best direction I can, realizing the handicaps of the current situation.

WesleyInman
10-21-2013, 10:19 AM
I will jump in on this..

how about .5mgs of Caber E3 days for 30 days or during the duration. I love caber and think there is no better anti-p on the market for lowering prolactin while having positive side effects as well. Caber can cause multiple orgasms in men. Also our sponsor "evo" has it.

I have heard alot of complaints with the PH trendione..which doesn't surprise me since it really does convert to tren..the Havoc or Epi..funny enough, epistane was used medically to treat gyno, but I have heard a few complaints of people developing this after a high dosage run..

Which makes me wonder are these people running other compounds (test base) and jacking up their prolactin, or is something else going on we don't quite know about yet?? or is a different compound being used in place of the Epistane.. all questions I would ask in this situation.

^bump for others^

Freepressright
10-21-2013, 11:57 AM
I will jump in on this..

how about .5mgs of Caber E3 days for 30 days or during the duration. I love caber and think there is no better anti-p on the market for lowering prolactin while having positive side effects as well. Caber can cause multiple orgasms in men. Also our sponsor "evo" has it.

If that Caber is legit, that's a steal. I might even think about researching some of that myself.

I have heard alot of complaints with the PH trendione..which doesn't surprise me since it really does convert to tren..the Havoc or Epi..funny enough, epistane was used medically to treat gyno, but I have heard a few complaints of people developing this after a high dosage run..

This particular anomaly has always been intriguing to me as well. I knew Epistanolol, the unmethylated target hormone was used in Japan to treat gyno but I had also read that there are freak cases of gyno from it. I had no prolactin-related sides from it, but I was rather shut down after a five-week run. It was hell trying to maintain a decent erection for weeks after my run of Epi.

I will say that while on, Epi and topical Dermacrine was a match made in heaven. My ex wife was running scared. Never in my life had I experienced a libido surge so pronounced.

Which makes me wonder are these people running other compounds (test base) and jacking up their prolactin, or is something else going on we don't quite know about yet?? or is a different compound being used in place of the Epistane.. all questions I would ask in this situation.

^bump for others^

In the case of the person running the Epi, they ran Epi only. My second co-worker has run a number of compounds, but never together.

pman42
10-22-2013, 11:52 PM
sounds like gyno is just what the doctor ordered for guy #2, maybe it'll slow him down a bit on the methyls

weekend
10-23-2013, 12:29 AM
my favorite shrinkage combo so far was prami aromasin ralox... with masteron on top helps even more

Cobalt
10-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Personally, a low dose of letro ED helps a lot with sore/puff nips. Everyone is different, but that is my routine.

Jack O'Neill
10-23-2013, 07:00 AM
I will say that while on, Epi and topical Dermacrine was a match made in heaven. My ex wife was running scared. Never in my life had I experienced a libido surge so pronounced.

Interesting..... :cool:

Jack O'Neill
10-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Personally, a low dose of letro ED helps a lot with sore/puff nips. Everyone is different, but that is my routine.

Does Anastrozole may help or not? I think it's just to prevent gyno

burlyman30
10-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Does Anastrozole may help or not? I think it's just to prevent gyno

Depends. If the gyno is new and swollen, then yes, it will rebalance the androgen/estrogen ratio, reduce the inflammation and pain and often shrink things back down to whatever that person's baseline is. Sometimes, though, a remnant of gyno tissue remains.

If the gyno tissue is hardened and well established, then an AI will almost certainly not be sufficient. The body generally needs a SERM (raloxifene is best) along with some level of AI for some longer term therapy.

In a study on pubmed, raloxifene reduced gyno by 81% over 6 months.

Jack O'Neill
10-24-2013, 12:56 AM
Depends. If the gyno is new and swollen, then yes, it will rebalance the androgen/estrogen ratio, reduce the inflammation and pain and often shrink things back down to whatever that person's baseline is. Sometimes, though, a remnant of gyno tissue remains.

If the gyno tissue is hardened and well established, then an AI will almost certainly not be sufficient. The body generally needs a SERM (raloxifene is best) along with some level of AI for some longer term therapy.

In a study on pubmed, raloxifene reduced gyno by 81% over 6 months.

Very interesting info Burly, as usual.

pman42
10-26-2013, 05:30 PM
I personally found that letro did nothing for my pre-existing gyno. when I temporarily ran out of ralox, I was up to 2.5mg ED of letro and I swear it was getting worse. so I dropped the letro completely (after tapering) and it seemed to respond better to just plain ralox.

the gyno developed in a compromised hormonal environment, so I dunno if lowering estro after the fact will do much. I'm gonna be trying a 4 month run of AndroHard coming up pretty soon here (soon as PP resurrection happens) so we'll see

Turbo6GN
10-26-2013, 07:13 PM
With apologies to FPR I'm going to do a bit of hijacking...

For those of you that followed you know that I finished a 6 week cycle of Triumphalis/Stano/Derm. I responded fairly well and would offer that it is overall a very "dry" stack, as my shoulder gave me some grief but I was pretty lean with some cool striation. But I digress...

My PCT began approx. a week after my last doses and consisted of Torem (60/60/60/60) and Erase (3/3/3/2/1). The Torem delivered and I have noted a nice surge in random boners, sexual interest and nut size. I felt an AI was prudent and tried to taper down as my body slowly recovered. I have a stack of Test Powder/Anabeta and Con-Cret ready to rock but I hesitate for the following reason... I have definitely begun to experience some sensitivity and soreness in my nips, particularly my left one. As I started the Torem/Erase I began to notice that my nips would get hard as a rock and pointy, especially while showering for some reason... The soreness and itching started shortly after. It lasted approx. 4-5 weeks and I kept hoping that it would subside as the Torem and Erase took hold, thankfully the hardness and overall sensitivity has calmed down. I should point out that there is no hard tissue or lumps. I decided to do a self-exam this morning and noticed that there is definitely still some soreness deep down in the tissue.

Now, here is part 2 of my saga...I have always had squirty nips, ever since I can remember. Being a little kid I thought it was odd and sorta funny, never really mentioned it to anyone and have never seen a doc about it. Until I started researching on these forums I really had no clue. Never had boy boobs, puffiness, or any other gyno like symptoms. Lets also keep in mind that I have run about a half dozen PH cycles without any symptoms or signs whatsoever...nothing. Now, after this particular cycle there is definite tenderness.

I'd like to end this nonsense before lumps or hard tissue set in. My thought was to possibly run some moderate dose Ralox and some low dose Caber to try and get things in order. Given my nipple situation I'd think that I might have a bit of a prolactin surge, and the Ralox could address any pre-gyno symptoms. Overall my chest looks fine, fairly close to my avatar pic although I've gained a smidge of weight since. My nipples don't leak or anything silly like that, it's just something I've always had.

Thoughts? Comments?? Suggestions?? Trust me, I'm all ears!!!

BBG
10-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Step 1: Comprehensive bloodwork. Prolactin, Test (total and free), E2, DHT, LH, FSH

Caber, ralox and aromasin would probably get rid of the whatever the problem is but it's best to check out your levels anyway.

Turbo6GN
10-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Step 1: Comprehensive bloodwork. Prolactin, Test (total and free), E2, DHT, LH, FSH

Caber, ralox and aromasin would probably get rid of the whatever the problem is but it's best to check out your levels anyway.

Right, I forgot to mention I had blood drawn 2 days ago and should have the results this week.

Frank Thomas
11-09-2013, 09:36 AM
What is Caber? I never heard of it.

I will jump in on this..

^bump for others^

burlyman30
11-09-2013, 09:41 AM
What is Caber? I never heard of it.

Cabergoline. As for what it is, I think Wes explained it pretty well. Not sure what else you want to know.

Frank Thomas
11-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Cabergoline. As for what it is, I think Wes explained it pretty well. Not sure what else you want to know.
Thanks. It was the name that was throwing me off. I understood it's effects from Wes, but never heard of the name. I looked on PHF and there is a live thread going on there about.
Thanks again.

burlyman30
11-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks. It was the name that was throwing me off. I understood it's effects from Wes, but never heard of the name. I looked on PHF and there is a live thread going on there about.
Thanks again.

Happy to help. :)