PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Cycle Help

Rocky98
11-12-2012, 01:25 PM
I'd like to do a 4 week cycle to help cut the last few pounds of meat around the love handles/lower ab (almost the most stubborn for me) and maintain my current muscle. I was thinking of doing the following:

Dermacrine - 4 pumps per day
11-OXO - need advice on dosage. Have 11-X on hand. I've read conflicting threads on the right for fat loss
Formenstane - have one bottle of PP's formula

Is this an effective cycle to run? Not looking for drastic changes just a little kick start. Will run full TRS when done.

markam
11-13-2012, 03:27 AM
Maybe you want to add some 7-Keto to the stack, which will give you the same compounds as AL.

I'd dose it 11-oxo 100mgs x 3 ed, 7-Keto 100mgs x 3 ed. I'd definitely take them with some fats, coconut oil is good. Grapefruit juice is effective at helping with absorption, but that depends whether you want the added sugar in your diet. 6 Androseries caps contained the equivalent to 250ml grapefruit. Perhaps checkout Narinigin which is a grapefruit bioflavonoid, which would work (I think), without all the added sugar.

What Are The Benefits Of Grapefruit Bioflavnoid? | LIVESTRONG.COM (http://www.livestrong.com/article/293432-what-are-the-benefits-of-grapefruit-bioflavnoid/)