PDA

View Full Version : Iron Legion XI-KT

derekh83
10-29-2013, 04:12 PM
This looks interesting. Are any of the sponsors planning to sell this?

XI-KT
Conventional wisdom dictates that attempting to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time is, if not impossible, then at least very hard.It just got a whole lot easier.Iron Legion introduces XI-KT, a powerful topical product that will induce rapid and dramatic improvements in body composition and strength. Iron Legion XI-KT utilizes the same advanced topical matrix as Trenazone, Dienazone, and Salvo.The active ingredient in XI-KT is 11-ketotestosterone. 11-ketotestosterone works on two different fronts simultaneously to blitz troublesome fat reserves and put your body into anabolic overdrive.11-ketotestosterone is a naturally-occurring strongly anabolic compound. It is found in trace amounts in humans (it’s a metabolite of adrenal hormones) and is the primary androgen in fish (so it’s present in the food supply). 11-ketotestosterone is active without conversion, is incapable of aromatization, and activates the androgen receptor as strongly as testosterone. [1] 11-ketotestosterone is also a strong and selective inhibitor of the reductase activity of 11β-HSD1, [2] meaning that it reduces cortisol levels in fat tissue and in the liver. High levels of cortisol in those tissues are associated with a number of symptoms of ‘metabolic syndrome’, like increased hepatic glucose production, adipocyte differentiation, central obesity, and insulin resistance.XI-KT is ideal to aid in the cutting process, for help with fat loss while retaining strength and muscle. XI-KT is also ideally suited as a “recomp” agent, for simultaneous fat loss and muscle and strength gain.

Directions for use: Apply 1ml once per day. Empty dropper into the palm of the hand and then spread thinly onto clean skin over a large surface area. Ideal application sites include the chest, clavicle region, shoulders, neck, and upper back. Wash hands after applying. If local irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use continuously for longer than six weeks without a period of discontinuation. Professional athletes should consult their regulatory body before using.
References: 1. Endocrinology. 2008 Apr 1;149(4):1786–92. 2. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2005 Nov 24;243(1–2):43–50.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

SoCal-Nutrition
10-29-2013, 06:33 PM
YES! I'm excited, but bummed I didn't hear about this sooner!

I was in Hong Kong hanging out with Jake this summer, we were actually talking about a TD 11keto product...glad it came to light. But, bummed I didn't hear about this sooner. We'll be getting this shortly...emailing IL right now.

Grape Ape
10-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Price range?

weekend
10-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Tempting

11-oxo was great for cutting

SoCal-Nutrition
10-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Looks like the price is between $45 and $1,000,000,000. :p

Grape Ape
10-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Hmm...just saw 85mg per a dose. Not sure how many doses though. Might not be too cosy effective. PA's spray was 240mg I believe.

Cobalt
10-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Not sure where you found the 85mg/dose, but one bottle has 30 "servings" in it.
Which means about 2550mg/bottle.

SoCal-Nutrition
10-30-2013, 10:09 PM
I saw that Henryv mentioned 85mg over at phf, I'll follow up with Jake on this

Jack O'Neill
10-31-2013, 12:13 AM
Very interesting. I like Dienazone and 11-oxo with the same topical product could be very great!

A PCT is needed with it ??

It's already on their website. 47.99$

totalflexblog
10-31-2013, 09:01 AM
Not sure where you found the 85mg/dose, but one bottle has 30 "servings" in it.
Which means about 2550mg/bottle.

Yeah 2.5g/bottle was as high a concentration as we could get it. It's saturated at that so I wouldn't recommend anyone put any more powder to it (much easier to get a bottle of Salvo for that).

totalflexblog
10-31-2013, 09:04 AM
Very interesting. I like Dienazone and 11-oxo with the same topical product could be very great!

A PCT is needed with it ??

It's already on their website. 47.99$

It's a bit different to 11-oxo. 11-ketotestosterone is the active compound that 11-oxo converts to. More information: 11-Ketotestosterone - Total Flex Blog (http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/11-ketotestosterone/) and An Introduction to 11b-HSD1 Inhibition - Total Flex Blog (http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/11b-hsd1-inhibition/)
PCT is up to you, and how high you run it. Lots of people used OTC or no PCT for PA's spray.
It's $48 from our website or closer to $40 from some of our retailers.

Hank!
11-01-2013, 09:32 AM
I have run Prototype 11kt-spray before and it does work good, nice to see it back on the market.

Jack O'Neill
11-01-2013, 09:36 AM
I have run Prototype 11kt-spray before and it does work good, nice to see it back on the market.

X2

Turbo6GN
11-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Any thoughts on what this would stack well with?? Methyl, non-methyl, lets hear some ideas

Hank!
11-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Any thoughts on what this would stack well with?? Methyl, non-methyl, lets hear some ideas

Methyls are okay, would make a good addition to a Halo , Epi, Mecha, Triumphalis..any cutter really

ctAL
11-07-2013, 08:32 PM
how bad is the lethargy with this stuff?

totalflexblog
11-08-2013, 04:13 AM
how bad is the lethargy with this stuff?

Not a problem for most people.

We've arranged a temporary volume discount pricing structure (a.k.a. a sale) for you guys via the PHF store. Should last until next Tuesday, I think.

Iron Legion 11-KT - Buy 4 for $36.95 each and save 14% (http://phfsupplements.com/11-kt.html)

ctAL
11-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Not a problem for most people.

We've arranged a temporary volume discount pricinge (a.k.a. a sale) for you guys via the PHF store. Should last until next Tuesday, I think.

Iron Legion 11-KT - Buy 4 for $36.95 each and save 14% (http://phfsupplements.com/11-kt.html)

I saw that. Thank You. I'm very interested. The 1ml seems low dosed. I'm thinking I need 3ml per day from my understanding. I'm the same ctal who is asking over on phf.