PDA

View Full Version : Too much stims? EC and Yohimbe question

VayneZ
10-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I've started this month on ECY (every morning before cardio) and then 2x ECA standard dosing throughout the day.

Ephedrine is HCL 8mg's, Caffeine 200mg pills and Yohimbe is from ActionLabs Power Max 2000 (pure bark extract).

So far I've been seeing results, and I still have my strength and size. But I was thinking of replacing the Pure Yohimbe with either Alphamine or with OxyElite (the old one) (and thus replace the Caffeine pills in the morning as well). I know both of them have a type of Yohimbe, caffeine and a few other stuff.

I've had them saved up in my stash, and was wondering if it's a good idea, or better save them for later. If it's a good idea, what dose would be recommended?

(Thought I'd ask before I do something stupid)

Cobalt
10-29-2013, 04:55 PM
If it is working, don't change it... at least that is how I do it.

The original OE was some pretty strong stuff, so unless you've mixed it with other supps, I'd be wary of jumping right into it.

Just my mindset, others with more Ephedrine experience may be more help.

Jelisej
10-29-2013, 05:09 PM
I would like to remind you that stimulants are not really healthy, they push adrenal gland to work extra hard (and give cortisol boost) but eventually adrenals wont be able to keep up. Also from my observations stimulants can interfere with neurotransmitters in brain and can affect or add to depression.
Also some stimulants can damage hearth, especially dose that raise core temperature- and exercising with high core temperature is really bad for left ventricle.

Freepressright
10-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Holy blood pressure, Batman!

O_RYAN_007
10-29-2013, 07:09 PM
I fkn hate stims! If I need an extra mental boost its AL's demiurge, I love this product. I will occasionally have a cup of black coffee pre workout.

BBG
10-29-2013, 07:40 PM
For awhile I was hooked on stims and would be lethargic as heck during the day without them. I came off and it's great... now I just drink coffee sometimes.

VayneZ
10-29-2013, 08:07 PM
For awhile I was hooked on stims and would be lethargic as heck during the day without them. I came off and it's great... now I just drink coffee sometimes.

How long were you on stims and for how long did you run them. I've been on ECA/ECY for a month now. And it's working so amazing... I really don't want to stop this, UNLESS there's a good reason I should take a break.

I fkn hate stims! If I need an extra mental boost its AL's demiurge, I love this product. I will occasionally have a cup of black coffee pre workout.

I miss demiurge. Only bought one bottle when I had the chance to.

Holy blood pressure, Batman!

Blood Pressure. Reminds me of the heavy Mechabol cycle. Gotcha, thanks for the advise FPR

I would like to remind you that stimulants are not really healthy, they push adrenal gland to work extra hard (and give cortisol boost) but eventually adrenals wont be able to keep up. Also from my observations stimulants can interfere with neurotransmitters in brain and can affect or add to depression.
Also some stimulants can damage hearth, especially dose that raise core temperature- and exercising with high core temperature is really bad for left ventricle.

So Jelisej, with your knowledge, how long would you recommend staying on ECA, without any serious side effects. And then how long of a break afterwards?

If it is working, don't change it... at least that is how I do it.

The original OE was some pretty strong stuff, so unless you've mixed it with other supps, I'd be wary of jumping right into it.

Just my mindset, others with more Ephedrine experience may be more help.

So far Cobalt it's really working!!!

weekend
10-30-2013, 12:02 AM
i would not use stims for fatloss ever. occasional use for other purposes has nice fat loss but there's always a rebound. i think someone with your type of fat deposition especially just needs to work on diet and sleep and lifting intensity, unfortunately.

weekend
10-30-2013, 12:05 AM
overall, i personally think using stimulants is more detrimental to the health than AAS.

VayneZ
10-30-2013, 07:05 AM
Thanks Weekend! I'm glad I posted this question... you guys really made me think.

I guess I'll just gradually get off of them

weekend
10-30-2013, 10:17 AM
good shit man, i've seen so many bros with similar bodies to you try stims to burn off that waistline... always ends up not working in their favor...

make some serious moves in the kitchen as you drop those.

Jelisej
10-30-2013, 04:55 PM
overall, i personally think using stimulants is more detrimental to the health than AAS.

This may sound as overstatement, but actually there is lot of truth in this.

Jelisej
10-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Thanks Weekend! I'm glad I posted this question... you guys really made me think.

I guess I'll just gradually get off of them

This is the best option, IMO.
Fat loss is a slow process, and is best to be kept slow- anything that makes things faster has side effect (even dieting).
Be like a wild animal- walk long distances, with occasional burst of activity, rest a lot and sleep a lot- and relly on your animal instinct, no wild animals is fat even with not so good diet, as it knows how much to eat, people develop same "feel" and when they do- they dont need to bother with specific diet or to go through all that dieting humdrum.

VayneZ
10-30-2013, 05:51 PM
This is why I love this forum. Because of you guys I'm making a complete 180 degree change!!

Jelisej
10-30-2013, 06:20 PM
This is why I love this forum. Because of you guys I'm making a complete 180 degree change!!

You are the person who beat drug addiction, if you could find strenght then and get out- you can find strenght to do almost anything- just set your mind to it!
You deserve all credit for your recent improvement.
Free yourself from regret and enjoy your life! Sky is the limit.
If we still have breath, we can progress further!

weekend
10-30-2013, 06:25 PM
^x2

VayneZ
11-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Wise words. And I was actually thinking like a wild beast today as well bro! I remembered your words. When I was eating lol.

So the wisdom I find here from each one, contributed greatly to the overall credit as well. Or else I would be eating fruity pebbz with crazy mind power and heading nowhere.