10-30-2013, 12:16 AM
currently running:

525 mast prop/week
350 test ace/week
some test suspension
20 mg anavar runs out on friday

started 5th week today

primo on hand and a bud has some tren ace on hand

kind of wanna spike my cycle with something new here. getting good results but part of me wants to try something else for some reason, would probably only run whatever i choose for 4-6 weeks and then finish out the cycle from there.

open to eq, more anavar, tbol... not sure if 19 nors are worth it?

cycle total will be 12-14 weeks, i decided after my last cycle planning things in stone is a bit awkward for me. i'd rather take the shit, workout super hard and eat clean and call it a day.

have been intrigued lately by some competitors saying they get the best gains switching compounds every 4-6 weeks on a cycle

so for you AAS users, what should i add? primarily looking for more strength, fat loss and healing.

burlyman30
10-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Tren is going to be your best healer/recovery compound, with probably anavar not far behind. I honestly wouldn't add anything except maybe get more var. Tren is still your powerhouse compound here, and unless you were going for max size, you don't need to add a wet compound. If you were, then I'd say anadrol. The only other thing worth adding/using for fat loss/recovery in my opinion, is peptides. But you've already given those a try lately.

weekend
10-30-2013, 01:05 AM
^ you wrote this like i'm already on tren?

"test ace" tends to confuse people lol

if i did tren i would run only one vial at maybe 200 mg/week for 5 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

also very pleased with my gyno reduction. running prami, aromasin, and masteron together has done serious work, the lumps are now close to feeling like fat, not lumps.

weekend
10-30-2013, 01:07 AM
i'm currently 195, looking a little leaner than that picture on the competition. would like to end this cycle at or above 200 lbs and significantly leaner. 8 to 10 weeks left to go depending on how i feel.

burlyman30
10-30-2013, 01:09 AM
^ you wrote this like i'm already on tren?

"test ace" tends to confuse people lol

if i did tren i would run only one vial at maybe 200 mg/week for 5 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

also very pleased with my gyno reduction. running prami, aromasin, and masteron together has done serious work, the lumps are now close to feeling like fat, not lumps.

My mistake. I read it too fast and thought it said tren. Now I know why you are looking for faster recovery-- because you AREN'T on tren. Haha. 200/WK for 5 weeks or more would do wonders for this cycle.

weekend
10-30-2013, 01:12 AM
what would it do to how i feel in PCT? i just hated PCT last time after i think i got my timing wrong and i'm pretty sure i respond a lot better to torem than clomid.

using hCG at 250 iu MWF.

you would drop the test a bit lower right?

do you think it's worth it to run two vials of tren or just one? one vial = 1000 mg.

O_RYAN_007
10-30-2013, 04:59 AM
what would it do to how i feel in PCT? i just hated PCT last time after i think i got my timing wrong and i'm pretty sure i respond a lot better to torem than clomid.

using hCG at 250 iu MWF.

do you think it's worth it to run two vials of tren or just one? one vial = 1000 mg.

tren has taken about 5 weeks to really kick in for me. Some say after 3 wks you start feeling things, which I did feel something, but wk 4-5 has really been greawt in the strength depot for me. Recovery and pumps started at wk 3 for me.

burlyman30
10-30-2013, 06:36 AM

using hCG at 250 iu MWF.

Drop the test to 200-250

Get two vials. You won't be sorry. You don't have to use it all, but you'll have plenty.

Pct... not sure what to tell you there. Last PCT I did included AnaBeta which seemed effective. Include an AI to go along with your SERM of choice.

weekend
10-30-2013, 10:09 AM
i know how to do my PCT, it will be good, just wondering if tren will make it a lot tougher.

ryan, did you use enanth or ace?

if you used ace then i guess my masteron and test are just kickin in!

weekend
10-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Anyone else have input on what I should add to my cycle? Looking to make the most of it before a longer break.

Just a few days ago I was still thinking tren is too nuts but I did more reading and I feel a lot more confident about using it at a low dose

nate3993
10-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Anyone else have input on what I should add to my cycle? Looking to make the most of it before a longer break.

Just a few days ago I was still thinking tren is too nuts but I did more reading and I feel a lot more confident about using it at a low dose

dude. burly had awesome results at 100mg/wk tren e. i'm sure you could use 150-200 MAx and get awesome results. but with everything you're doing, i wouldnt go past 200mg/ wk.

weekend
10-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Yeah I would drop the test lower. Anyone for anything besides tren?! Lol

burlyman30
10-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Anyone for anything besides tren?! Lol

Haha... not on this forum.

weekend
10-30-2013, 10:30 PM
well, here goes nothin'...

O_RYAN_007
10-31-2013, 04:31 AM
i know how to do my PCT, it will be good, just wondering if tren will make it a lot tougher.

ryan, did you use enanth or ace?

if you used ace then i guess my masteron and test are just kickin in!

enth

weekend
10-31-2013, 11:27 AM
Word haha would you use it again? (Tren, I like short esters so..)