PDA

View Full Version : so true...

weekend
10-30-2013, 01:20 AM
Testosterone makes you more indifferent (http://www.ergo-log.com/testosterone-makes-you-more-indifferent.html)

nate3993
10-30-2013, 01:29 AM
Explain. Examples.

- - - Updated - - -

....nude pics.

Wait. What?

weekend
10-30-2013, 01:39 AM
my contest pic isn't enough for you?

nate3993
10-30-2013, 03:05 AM
Wait a sec. Forgot to say no homo. There we go. Not gay anymore, right? ;)

And yes, that contest pic was a bit unexpected.

No homo though, you have a very balanced, impressive physique. It's very asstheyically pleasing. I'm very critical of my own physique and others in terms of the "full package". I see bodies as physiques, as much of us do here, and not just muscles. It's all about attaining the perfect "physique" because we don't just care about arms or chest, we care about the whole package. Anyway man. You prolly don't need need so much gear. You're young dude. Me too. I don't need it. I find that smoking weed and eating a lot helps me put on some nice size. Unfortunately, I guess for u it raises ur prolactin u thought? I mean at 21, we should just be doing everything we can to reach our full natty test/ GH levels.
Get sunlight. Eat mixed nuts. Get good array of fats, BUT also get more than 5 servings of our fruits and vegetables. I'm telling you man. The green smoothies I've been doing have really helped me feel so much better. Libido is awesome. Even if I just eat these smoothies as the bulk of my diet and don't get much of anything else, I fill a whole vita mixer with lettuce and fruits and a few juices.

Frozen Pineapple
Half a Mandarin orange. I eat half and put the other in it.
Frozen Organic Mango, Peaches, Strawberries
Half a fresh banana.
Slices of whole fresh lime. Rind and all
Half an organic fresh apple.
Cranberry/ Carrott juices. not from concentrate of course.
Frozen organic tart cherries which are actually very sweet
Frozen Blueberry, blackberry, raspberry mix
2-3 handfuls of Organic Spring Mix.
2 handfuls Organic raw kale.

This is what I do every day. Been the bulk of my diet. Doing a couple smoothies a day. Anyway. Just got back in the gym after a month being out and lost a lot of size, but with my smoothies and just a lil bit of carbs, and i've felt a lot stronger.

I'm actually gonna have a very extensive hormone panel done soon. I used to take soooo many supplements. I took Clomid for a little over 3 months. Mostly at a dose of 12.5mg EOD, but in conjunction WITH an estrogen blocking supplement like erase. Then stopped to see it could reset anything done by improper past use. I think it legit did something. I haven't taken it in a few months. Now that I'm not on supplments at all, I wanna see what my hormones are with me just on an awesome, ultra healthy diet with weight lifting and cardio.

I really am now in the train of thought, a little supplement is fine, but fuck the way lots of us have, including me, overloaded on supplements and probably lacked in the diet. Getting your vitamins and minerals from your diet is the ONLY way we should be getting it��. The natural way is so much better than trying to take these various vitamin pills that I can tell u do so little when compared to a proper diet. I say this all from experience.

Man....this post is all over the place. I did just toke up though.

Live long and prosper

LBC-83
10-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Putting all that crap in ONE smoothie?

weekend
10-30-2013, 10:15 AM
i like where you're coming from nate, i used to be veggie and then vegan. i have a vitamix and drink green smoothies all the time. weed definitely grows my gyno, but i smoke pretty much every weekend.

i used to smoke daily, it doesn't help my life much. trying to get into med school here soon....

you're right i don't need so much gear. but i better make the most of this cycle while i'm on it!

i don't plan to do another for a long while, and when i do i'm planning on trying primo only, which should be a lot easier on the system.

maybe no cycles for very long though, i'm pretty satisfied with how things are going in the gym, but that hunger for more keeps coming...

sunlight is so crucial it's retarded, i need more. thats what i was doing when that pic was taken actually

nate3993
10-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Putting all that crap in ONE smoothie?

fuk yeah. the vitamixer gets filled to the top! usually to the point where some spills out. i pack that fukin blender. tastes good though. i also put in some coconut oil for extra calories/ fats.

i like where you're coming from nate, i used to be veggie and then vegan. i have a vitamix and drink green smoothies all the time. weed definitely grows my gyno, but i smoke pretty much every weekend.

i used to smoke daily, it doesn't help my life much. trying to get into med school here soon....

you're right i don't need so much gear. but i better make the most of this cycle while i'm on it!

i don't plan to do another for a long while, and when i do i'm planning on trying primo only, which should be a lot easier on the system.

maybe no cycles for very long though, i'm pretty satisfied with how things are going in the gym, but that hunger for more keeps coming...

sunlight is so crucial it's retarded, i need more. thats what i was doing when that pic was taken actually

yeah. im no longer a daily smoker either. i used to do work and then get high as a reward. then it became, dam work would be so much better high, but smoking and then trying to accomplish things don't do much for ya. but i dont do that anymore.

primo would def be the easiest on you. and yeah, def make the most out of ur cycle, but def consider taking a couple years off. my main thing is me being obsessed with my libido. which ive found at least SOME of my libido problems have been very much mental. if u get it full on and then lose it because you were thinking too much, then you its very much psychological. not that this is directed at you, although tallstraw should prolly listen to this, so yeah, i became obsessed with my libido. i was like ooh! i'll take a dht prohorme and thatll skyrocket my libido. or oooh! i'll take some test. that'll skyrocket my libido, and guess what. fukin nothing revs up my libido like sunlight, fats, fruits, veggies, and going to bed bfor midnight. seriously. even 800 or 1200 mg stano didnt do a whole lot. maybe it was crushing estrogen, idk, but u knw what, i dont need that stuff regardless and i'm actually glad it didnt give me the effects i wanted because it wouldve probably led me to using it a lot.

but fuk yeah sunlight is sooooo essential. when i get a lot of sun, i notice quite a bit of a libido increase the next day. but honestly, i obsess over my libido too much and that's one of the reasons i stopped all my libido supps. i was taking like 5 different things for it. not needed. and then obsessing just adds to the problem. especially when its at least partially psycological.

i'm sure j is gonna be proud to see me coming to the concluscion i dont need gear for a loooong time.

nate3993
10-30-2013, 02:03 PM
but for reals. what did u mean test makes u indifferent? examples?

weekend
10-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Haha it's a link.

- - - Updated - - -

Libido is always crazy over here minus the first few weeks of my last PCT

Cobalt
10-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Damn nate, where do you live? If I could find half of that shit you put in your smoothie, I'd be set.

So much crap here in Fayetteville, NC. This town is a huge military town, so quality food is hard to come by.

nate3993
10-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Damn nate, where do you live? If I could find half of that shit you put in your smoothie, I'd be set.

So much crap here in Fayetteville, NC. This town is a huge military town, so quality food is hard to come by.

fresno, ca. well technically i live in clovis, the suburb of fresno, but no one knows clovis and everyone knows fresno.

nate3993
10-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Haha it's a link.

- - - Updated - - -

Libido is always crazy over here minus the first few weeks of my last PCT

its a link? im confused. and u never answered what u meant by it made u indifferent.

weekend
10-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Yeah my original post is a link. Click it.

nate3993
10-30-2013, 10:03 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh. wow.

burlyman30
10-30-2013, 10:06 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh. wow.

Smoke less weed. Everything makes more sense. :p

weekend
10-30-2013, 10:31 PM
^ some stuff makes more sense. but mostly not. lol

burlyman30
10-30-2013, 10:43 PM
^ some stuff makes more sense. but mostly not. lol

Pretty sure it only seems like that until the high wears off. Lol

weekend
10-30-2013, 10:44 PM
have you smoked a lot?

burlyman30
10-30-2013, 11:00 PM
have you smoked a lot?

Naw... I'm a pot virgin. Never was interested.

weekend
10-31-2013, 12:23 AM
hmm, guess you can't say much about the effects then eh?

ever been to seattle?

nate3993
10-31-2013, 12:48 AM
No. Weed can legit make u see things from a more "real" perspective. It can also do the opposite. It all depends.

weekend
10-31-2013, 01:04 AM
as a never-smoker, burly, you may find this questionable... i was thinking of posting it earlier but didn't think it was worth it.

i tend to be prejudiced against those who have never gone on a weed smoking binge. something about smoking weed all day every day for at least a few weeks turns you into a new person. i loved the change in perspective for myself, and i love it in others. it brings a level of maturity in my opinion. sure you're older and very "mature", but the word mature maybe doesn't apply here in the traditional sense. it's weird. anyone who has gone on a weed binge knows what i am talking about.

i just often find myself annoyed with people who have never smoked weed, and it really isn't because they haven't smoked it. it's because they are different in what i suppose i perceive to be a negative way.

hopefully anyone who reads this and hasn't smoked weed realizes that i don't actually have a prejudice against you, i just find that i tend to be annoyed and frustrated with people who don't ever do it. blah so hard to explain. someone elaborate for me!

weekend
10-31-2013, 01:06 AM
honestly it's just an experience i feel worth having. it isn't the be all end all of maturity in my eyes or whatever i am talking about (not sure how to define it), but at my age (young) i think it is very important.

but hey, what do i know, i am a stoner at heart, done a lot of drugs, and on a bunch of juice. many would label me an idiot based on those criteria alone.

nate3993
10-31-2013, 01:28 AM
I just think it's silly for people to drink alcohol, literal poison, but not smoke a plant that cures cancer, prevents Alzheimer's, etc.

longBallLima
10-31-2013, 02:25 AM
smoking copious amounts of pot makes you more mature... now i've heard (read) everything lol

weekend
10-31-2013, 03:09 AM

I have an acquaintance who lives there. Know the hollenbecks?

Haha almost all of that stuff is at Costco or Fred Meyer around these parts. I don't shop at those places much, but they seem highly accessible..

- - - Updated - - -

smoking copious amounts of pot makes you more mature... now i've heard (read) everything lol

:) someone back me up here haha

Cobalt
10-31-2013, 05:54 AM
I have an acquaintance who lives there. Know the hollenbecks?

Haha almost all of that stuff is at Costco or Fred Meyer around these parts. I don't shop at those places much, but they seem highly accessible..

Hollenbeck sounds familiar, but I see a lot of names on base. Are they military related, or just in the area?

As for Costco or Fred Meyers, they don't exist here. There is one store I haven't checked out yet though, they usually have stuff no one else in town has, but they are expensive as hell.

Scope75
10-31-2013, 07:14 AM
As a weed smoker I'm not sure I know what your taking about weekend.
I for sures never felt more mature or better in anyway after heavy weed binges.
I also don't have any problems with non smokers as long as they don't have any problems with me smoking. The only people that I don't care for are the ones that say all weed smokers are stoner/losers because that's just not true.

burlyman30
10-31-2013, 07:57 AM
I'll admit, over the years, my experience with pot smokers wasn't great. The ones I KNEW smoked it were flippin idiots, and a drain on the tax dollar. They produced nothing, only siphoned money from the system to support their "habits" which often included copious amounts of alcohol. So you can see how that would shape my perspective. It was solely based on the experiences I had.

However, it never occurred to me that many of the "normal" and productive and intelligent people I knew could also be smoking. That is, not until previous discussions here on SS or PP and my experience based on conversations with you guys. In fact, you guys made a big impact on my view about the whole thing. It still holds zero interest for me (sorry to frustrate you weekend, lol) and I don't see a reason for ME to use it. I already have an appetite that exceeds my metabolism, so I certainly don't need it for that.

It would be ridiculous for me to make a case about the legalities of it when a) that would be highly hypocritical of a steroid user and b) the states are slowly turning to legalization.

Anyway, that's the word from Burly's corner. Don't beat me up too bad. ;)

longBallLima
10-31-2013, 10:20 AM
if you need any evidence that pot turns you into a mongoloid, follow kevin smith's movie career. t'was good before he started with the leaf

easy potheads, i kid. not all of you are mongoloids.

weekend
10-31-2013, 11:21 AM
Hahah, I'm not actually frustrated. I don't know, maybe this only applies to younger people.

But, I also felt a lot more in touch with my body after that test cycle. I can't say I would be frustrated anyone who didn't use test, but weed is highly prevalent in my area.

I've smoked pretty heavily since freshman year of high school, started infrequently in 7th grade. I've taken many long breaks though, and often feel better when not smoking any weed. However, the changes in my perspective seem to outlast any time without getting high..

Recently I have only been smoking once a week or so, better this way when I'm taking so many science classes..

weekend
10-31-2013, 11:23 AM
It's like this phenomenon is on the tip of my tongue.

Many many people have agreed with me including all my best friends and girlfriend.

But almost everyone I associate myself with has smoked a lot of weed at least for a few weeks.. Anyone who hasn't, I tend to feel like they are "annoying" for seemingly unrelated reasons.. Correlation does not equal causation, obviously.

burlyman30
10-31-2013, 12:07 PM
It's like this phenomenon is on the tip of my tongue.

Many many people have agreed with me including all my best friends and girlfriend.

But almost everyone I associate myself with has smoked a lot of weed at least for a few weeks.. Anyone who hasn't, I tend to feel like they are "annoying" for seemingly unrelated reasons.. Correlation does not equal causation, obviously.

So I don't frustrate you... I just annoy you. Got it. Lol

xxiv
10-31-2013, 02:15 PM

i think it's odd as well. I have been around all types of drugs, growing up I saw things children were no supposed to see. I have had my own problems and I blame a great deal of what I went through on my desensatization to drugs as a child.

When I was just a little kid I thought that drugs were normal and thats just how grown-ups lived, I'm glad I was wrong. I couldn't imagine subjecting my children to the horrors I saw growing up. I knew other kids that were in worse situations, granted most of them were taken away by cps and went from the frying pan to into the fire.... I was overly observant and didn't have the same mechinisms to keep my reality more palatable, i didn't take it well and I lashed out hard.

I would never diminish the ill effects drugs have on lives, they ruined my childhood and would have ruined my life if I let them.