PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Spinal Stenosis

mrgodlike
11-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Got a question for you guys,

Dad is suffering from Spinal Stenosis. He's a doctor, so access to MRI's, other docs, chiro's, etc aren't an issue. The issue is outside of an inversion table, there's not much else he's doing (or thinks can be done) and is just living with the pain.

Anyone have any input on what he could look into or if anyone has gone through or knows anyone that has gone through this? I don't think he'd even touch GH/IGF even if I showed case studies and whatnot since all he's heard of people using GH is along the lines of those that abuse steroids and such.

pman42
11-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Well based on my initial reading about it, it appears there can be many causes including weakened discs. In my own case I was diagnosed with degenerative disc and I started an aggressive regimen of hyaluronic acid, MSM, manganese, and vitamin K, in addition to mobility and joint ROM work. this seems to have had moderate success at alleviating pain, but i have not had any additional xrays so I have no idea if the disc space is affected.

There should be a formula out there with these ingredients. Really at this stage I would buy it for him and just tell him: what do you have to lose?