PDA

View Full Version : UGLs risks and methods to identify them as safe/legit

PolimarT
11-17-2013, 12:55 AM
Today a friend came with 2 additional vials 1 of tren ace and 1 of masteron and also gave me 50 tabs of var.... and I gave him a beer :cool:

So we were talking lots about this topic, he has tried multiple UGLs too.

My friend gave me the tren ace vial for free which will expire in a few months, this vial comes from a UGL in E (my country) . and also sells me a mast vial from the same lab for an affordable price (I think I will take it), anyways, I just looked at the gear and it seems legit and nice, the other 2 vials of tren that I already have look also so nice and they come from a more "reputable" brand of UGLs nowdays (I would not say the name of these brands as I dont want to break the rules) the gear I have looks so nice that you would doubt is fake it is almost as exciting as a vacation trip :) . So I've spent all my saturday reading and doing research on tons of labs and I got to the conclusion that it is all hit n miss, I love steroids with a passion and that is a fact the risk seems to be worth.

Anyways, doing so much research I've heard multiple crazy stories and bad experiences:

-PIP
-steroid flu
-underdosed gear
-fake gear (only God know what is in each vial)
-dirty gear

And the list goes on, but there was a story that really freaked me out!, an X user of another forum caught Hep C from an UGL vial,I am not sure if he was for real or no sounds like an impossible thing, I find it hard to believe, but honestly we never know what we inject for sure (we only know what is on the label).

I wonder if there are some methods and practices that we can perform to stay on the safe spot as much as we can, identify lot numbers, exp date, packaging, rubber, seals?

on the same topic i mentioned (about the hep c) I've read that an user said that we should "filter" the gear, I dont know what does that mean but I would be interested in know which procedures we can take. Inputs anyone? Do you guys do anything special to try to identify fake gear?

Sparky
11-17-2013, 10:15 AM
This would be why I get raw powder and produce my own gear. Yes, the worry is there for the powder but no where near a final product.

Sparky

sent using Tapatalk Forum 2

BoneDaddy
11-17-2013, 10:57 AM
There are gear review sites readily accessible with a bit of searching.

Trauma1
11-19-2013, 07:42 PM
I can tell you as a healthcare professional that has worked in emergency medicine for a long time that whoever stated they contracted Hepatitis C from a UGL vial without overwhelming evidence to support it, is completely full of shit.

I would wager almost 100% that they are not sharing some of their promiscuous habits/activities; or even a fraction of the whole story. The likely culprit is needle sharing and/or IV drug use; which is where the majority cases of Hepatitis C infections are traced back to. Yes, the Hepatitis C virus can survive outside the body for a period of up to 4 days (in very favorable conditions), but the reality is it probably only survives less than a day. There are plenty of studies that have proven that already.

The moral of the story here: He's full of shit.

-T1

weekend
11-19-2013, 08:17 PM
use a lab with good reviews, and if you want to you can buy syringe filters, new vials, etc, bake the gear, then filter into a new vial, then bake again, and youll be good for sure.

bigger issue is a lot of labs are underdosed or all their product is test.