PDA

View Full Version : RS-Transaderm

AMG55
11-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Hey guys,

I recognize many of you from the PP days. I have been away for a while and have not ran anything for a couple of years. I have noticed a previous discount code for transaderm- $50 off. Does anybody have a current code? I wanted to run the following

Rs-Trans/Katanadrol/Forma-

Thanks guys.

PW

AMG55
11-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Follow up question-

I cannot find much of a difference between BPS Derm and RS-Transaderm- Am I missing something or is this accurate.

Thanks in advance.

Freepressright
11-22-2013, 10:50 AM
You won't find any regulars on here who will advise you to spend your hard earned dollars on anything from NTBM or Ruthless Supplements. There are a myriad of reasons why. I'm not sure the difference in the carriers, but RS purports it to contain the same ingredients. But based on batch tests of other RS/N2BM stuff and the hidden ingredients found, and the fact the owner/CEO lied about being an Army Ranger and MIT grad, I don't know how anyone with a conscience would want to send any money his way.

Enuke65
11-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Damn, I knew NTBM was shitty but I hadn't heard about that little stolen valid tidbit. What a fucking scumbag

AMG55
11-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks Freepress- I have read about people not trusting N2BM- now I understand why. I have heard good thinks about Katanadrol and was thinking of the following- Are Katana and Xosterone N2BM??

Katanadrol- 6 weeks
Xosterone-6weeks
BPS Derm- 8 weeks
Fish oil
Multi- V
CEL Cycle assist
Aegis-Prob overkill

PCT-
Forma
HCGen
test booster
Reboot

Let me know if you feel I am missing anything or if there is a better option. I have been adding/removing for a few weeks now.

Thanks!

Grape Ape
11-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Your missing a lot here. From support supps to proper pct protocol.

Before we get into either why don't you tell us your, Diet, training, goals and expectations of this cycle.

AMG55
11-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks Grape Ape, like I mentioned, I have been away for a bit and refreshing myself with protocol. I am in no means in a rush to start. I have been working crazy hours over the past 18 months and helping my company grow from start up to hopefully sale within 5-6 years. First two years are typically quite intense.

Diet now is very low carbs, max one serving of complex carbs per day. Protein is high and fats moderate. Overall (carbs/protein/fat) ratios would be approx. 10/50/40.

My training is circuit mainly with cardio added in 2 days a week. Overall goal is to get body fat down to 10-12% and cut up a bit. I have been back at it for 3 months and have leaned out nicely.

I am realistic with goals and do not look at cycles as "the" way to achieve goals but a source to help achieve benchmarks and push through plateaus.

The reason you do not see a SERM in the PCT is I am trying to avoid them. My ex was a doctor and she ripped me up for using torem. With the stack/cycle I mentioned I feel I can get by with a solid otc pct. If I am way off please let me know.

BTW- some of the sup I did not mention in my list above are:

con-cret post
casein/whey protein- throughout

PW

booklifter
11-23-2013, 10:49 PM
The reason you do not see a SERM in the PCT is I am trying to avoid them. My ex was a doctor and she ripped me up for using torem. With the stack/cycle I mentioned I feel I can get by with a solid otc pct. If I am way off please let me know.

That's strange... did she say why? I mean, it's pretty typical to be "ripped up" for cycling at all, but people who are okay with that are generally either A) okay with and in fact thankful that you take PCT seriously or B) so ignorant they don't see any problem in the first place (more often with bros than with h-, er, doctor exes)

nate3993
11-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Just use torem. Or Clomid. It won't hurt to use either

h2s
11-24-2013, 10:26 PM
There is no legitimate reason for your ex to be against torem, but not the hormones which pose more health risks than the SERM. Use a SERM if you are going to cycle.

AMG55
11-25-2013, 09:45 AM
She didn't know about the cycle. She saw the blue bottle in the fridge and asked why the hell I had it. My response was "I heard it lowered estrogen and wanted to lower my bf and trim down". From there I got quite the lecture about it being used for cancer and using it alone was a terrible decision and in her opinion, using it from a "lab source" was 10X worse. LOL- that just stuck w me and lead to my goal to find an alternative. I appreciate everybody's input!