PDA

View Full Version : I AM BACK - New Contest

h2s
11-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey Guys,

So more than a few of you had notified me that my presence here has been lacking. There isn't much need for details, but the overall story to be told here was that a transition to the new year at my job required alot of back end work, and I have literally been working around the clock (at record I had gone 3 days without sleep - i know, i know). Things are starting to settle a bit, and now it is time to get back to what I wanted to be doing this whole time: spending time on the best damn bodybuilding forum available and supporting it's growth in both member count and features. I want 2014 to be a big year for SS.

A couple of things in the works: Shout box implementation options will be reviewed this week (you know who I am speaking to here), Search box glitches will be investigated, and I am still considering options for the review board. Implentation at the level I wanted would require hiring a dedicated coder, and based on a discussion with a webdev freind, would easily run 5k+, so I am holding off for a bit.

Changes with me: None - Gym has suffered a bit, but I am returning and going to be hitting hard over the next few months., Work life is the same, and I am still single (and finally starting to enjoy it).

With that being said it is time to start a contest.

How would you like.....
FREE DIANADROL?

http://i.imgur.com/0JACgmq.png

Join The Swole Source Referral Contest

Begining right now, start referring your friends to SwoleSource and have them enter your name into the referral source box when registering in order to win. This contest will run through the end of the year (December 31st will be the last day). Once the deadline is met, I will run a referral report and the user who has referred the most new members will receive two free bottles of Dianadrol from Celtic Labs. Second place will win one free bottle.

This is your chance to receive a christmas gift of Dianadrol all while helping your favorite community grow.

Suspected cheating will be investigated. If found guilty, you will be disqualified from the contest.

Let's have fun with it guys!

Warning: Users must mention you as the referral source when completing the registration form! Please notify all members you refer!

BoneDaddy
11-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome back my dude!! Glad to see things looking up!!

booklifter
11-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Welcome back h2s - It's okay to admit you were just in mourning for PP. It took me about a year to get over that, too.

SoCal-Nutrition
11-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Glad to see you, bud!

h2s
12-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Guys I am going to run a report in a little bit and see how we are doing. I may extend it a month since i don't think there was too much interest. I will update soon.

spinyvegeta
12-28-2013, 02:13 PM
Are you going to extend this h2s?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

h2s
01-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Man I completely forgot about this because of the smaller interest in it. I will run that analysis today and see where we were at.

mahatma
01-24-2014, 11:32 AM
I would refer people if I only had some friends....

I think I was reffered here by someone....hum, don't recall...nice contest anyway.