PDA

View Full Version : Trying Dienazone for first time

rockforcedad
11-23-2013, 08:17 AM
So i head about this stuff from a friend and he swears its good and i will show an improvement in the gym.

I want to know how much improvement. I have always had a hard time packing on muscle. I work out twice a day eat well and take a lot of protien but still nothing. Is this stuff going to make a difference?

Jack O'Neill
11-23-2013, 09:27 AM
So i head about this stuff from a friend and he swears its good and i will show an improvement in the gym.

I want to know how much improvement. I have always had a hard time packing on muscle. I work out twice a day eat well and take a lot of protien but still nothing. Is this stuff going to make a difference?

Depending on your age old? What are your stats?

I personnally used Dienazone 1 year ago. Gained lots of weight but lots of fat too - bad diet.

Today I take Dienazone successfully. Diet is right. Lots of protein, good fats, clean carbs only after training. No carbson OFF days.

Gained 6-7lbs after 3 weeks with very few fat. I feel larger and fuller now. Will see how I will be in the mirror after PCT (my cycle is logged here on Swole)

rockforcedad
11-23-2013, 02:06 PM
I Just turned 25 and im deployed right now so the food isnt the best out here so i eat as clean as i can.

Jack O'Neill
11-23-2013, 02:16 PM
I Just turned 25 and im deployed right now so the food isnt the best out here so i eat as clean as i can.

Eat enough and apply Dienazone and you will grow. No doubt about that.

Devastatingdave
11-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Dienazone will make you grow for sure. The sweet spot is about 1.5 to 2.5ml a day, run it for six weeks. Eat enough food and you'll make great gains.

rockforcedad
11-24-2013, 01:49 PM
1.5 to 2.5 a day? I was told to use 1 per day or .5 twice a day

Jack O'Neill
11-24-2013, 03:07 PM
1.5 to 2.5 a day? I was told to use 1 per day or .5 twice a day

It's what is planned by Iron Legion but to my mind, it's not enough. I personnally increased up to 3ml/day but it's depending on your stats.
Concerning a stacked product, you should try Dienazone alone in a 1st cycle before stacking something

Sperwer
11-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Depending on your age old? What are your stats?

I personnally used Dienazone 1 year ago. Gained lots of weight but lots of fat too - bad diet.

Today I take Dienazone successfully. Diet is right. Lots of protein, good fats, clean carbs only after training. No carbson OFF days.

Gained 6-7lbs after 3 weeks with very few fat. I feel larger and fuller now. Will see how I will be in the mirror after PCT (my cycle is logged here on Swole)

Jack, how would you compare Dienazone to Trenazone. The latter melted the skin off my clavicles - apparently I had an idiopathic reaction to the carrier - and sent my BP into orbit.

h2s
11-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Concerning a stacked product, you should try Dienazone alone in a 1st cycle before stacking something

Agreed. Only thing I would consider would be a stano type product, but even that wouldn't be 100% necessary.

Jack O'Neill
11-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Jack, how would you compare Dienazone to Trenazone. The latter melted the skin off my clavicles - apparently I had an idiopathic reaction to the carrier - and sent my BP into orbit.

I didn't have any troubles with Trenazone @2,5ml. No skin irritation. It's the same for Dienazone now. I apply it on my shoulders, chest, neck and clavicles and I didn't change these location since the start of my cycle. My skin is a bit red after applying but it lasts few minutes only. I don't know if it is due to Dienazone of if it the fact to mass with my hand.

I control my BP each day but I take Hawthorn Berry and Talos each day. I even started Hawthorn Berry 2 weeks before the start of the cycle to avoid BP increase side effects the 2-3 1st weeks of HB use.

Concerning strength or mass effects, it seems to be the same between Tren and Dien.

I just can say that Dien dries a bit quickly than Tren. Interesting in the morning :-)

Jack O'Neill
11-25-2013, 12:40 AM
Agreed. Only thing I would consider would be a stano type product, but even that wouldn't be 100% necessary.

For me, it's really necessary to add stano to avoid gyno (for me of course). I stopped it during few days 'cause Stano makes me piss each night, but I immediately felt a little burn on my nipples and it was increasing each day. I re-started to take Stano (1200mg/day) and pain/burn feeling disapeared after 2 days. No pain, no burn feeling, no gyno now (for information I take Anastrozole @0.25mg E3D)

No placebo effects I'm certain.

totalflexblog
11-25-2013, 03:25 AM

Dienazone uses broadly the same carrier as Trenazone. If you had trouble with Trenazone (which is rare) then I wouldn't recommend Dienazone. Most of the differences are cosmetic (slightly faster drying time, added penetration enhancers and improved scent).