PDA

View Full Version : PN BETA BATCH **NEW** EPI ANDRO/ANDRO HARD/STANO ProHormone!!! LIMITED SUPPLY

WesleyInman
11-25-2013, 01:42 PM
New Prescription Nutrition EPI ANDRO/ ANDRO HARD/ STANOLONE type product

So I have been talking over the dilemma with Mike about AndroHard, etc...

Now Mike loves this forum and the guys here, as do I, and that is why I decided to become a sponsor here. Anyways, I let him know we are having issues justifying if products like the Epi Andro is better then LGI stano, and the iron flex and other versions...

Long story short, he agreed to make a BETA BATCH for you guys...

So this is the deal, There are..."WERE" 19 bottles. I bought 5. For myself and a client to share.

That leaves "14" left. T/A is in about 2 weeks.

Here is the product:

60 capsules PER BOTTLE.

EpiAndro (stanolone) 80mgs per Capsule
Grapefruit Extract 20mgs per Capsule
Piperine (black pepper) 5mgs per Capsule

So this is the deal, there are 14 bottles left. For the beta test, these will sell for $30 dollars a bottle plus shipping. You can buy as many as you want but they are first come first serve, please message me. You can PREPAY with the understanding that these ship around 1.5-2 weeks from now :)

The only thing we would ask is that you come back and put your honest opinion into this thread about the product.

If everyone loves the product as much as we think you will, then the product will become a regular product that he carries, and the retail will be $45 a bottle, plus your discount and potentially a bulk discount offer as well.

The best part of this is that rather then keep trying to figure out who's bottle is dosed legit, we all know we can trust Mike and PN that what the label says will be accurate.

I have no doubt in my mind this will be the better version of the Epi Andro products going around. This saves us all money.

Again PM ME..FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! Prepays come first.

THANK YOU :)

weekend
11-25-2013, 01:46 PM
My first instinct here is that the dose is just too low. The reason androhard was so good is that it had a big delivery system AND a big dose! 750 mg was the good dose for v1 and a full dose of v3 had 1200 mg!

Also want to note stanolone refers to DHT, not androsterone.

WesleyInman
11-25-2013, 02:03 PM
My first instinct here is that the dose is just too low. The reason androhard was so good is that it had a big delivery system AND a big dose! 750 mg was the good dose for v1 and a full dose of v3 had 1200 mg!

Also want to note stanolone refers to DHT, not androsterone.

Understood, but I think you are missing the point...

AndroHard in and of itself, after speaking with a dozen manafacturers and they all agreed, there is no way to make a 200mg capsule per pill x 90 capsules unless one was spending tens of thousands of dollars on raw product. Then you have the delivery system. Then you have the gel capsule, or solution ingredients..then you have special capping machine..We are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars to replicate true AndroHard..and to get it to $30-40 a bottle isn't going to happen.

This is a realistic high dose version of the EPI andro RX. With same delivery system. It will allow users to have a similar type gain at a fraction of the cost to others on the market, and we know the dosage is true.

You may have to buy two or three bottles, to run at one month, but the point is, it cuts down on the cost!!

Other companies that are legit have this ingredient at 25-50mgs and then you see other companies stating they have 200mgs per cap..no way to prove that is true. And financially every company that I have spoken to says it is not feasable.

I do understand that Stano is DHT, etc..I simply put this so everyone knew what I was referring to...I even said, Epi andro, andro hard, stano "TYPE" products... The actual ingredient is listed here.

I think this is a great opportunity for anyone here interested. I know I am :)

weekend
11-25-2013, 02:24 PM
yeah i guess. i just felt like you might be encouraging 3 pills a day with a 90 pill bottle.

why not make bigger caps and charge $100 a bottle for a months worth of a legit dose?

that's part of why androhard was so popular, they forced you to pay for a legit dose that will give great results haha

but sperwer is trying now to recreate androhard, we'll see if he does. but i trusted PP to put in there what they put in there.

it was $130 for like 168 caps @ 200 mg of ESTERIFIED androsterone/epiandrosterone.

- - - Updated - - -

so $130 for 28 days there.

burlyman30
11-25-2013, 02:43 PM
It is worth noting that in my many conversations and meetings with Eric, I came to an understanding that PP ran at a fairly low profit margin in comparison to some other companies out there. One of those reasons was his willingness to reduce that profit margin for the sake of excellence vs. mediocre. Eric also bought in larger quantities than some companies will, which helped his price point. So I understand when other company owners say a certain price/dose is not feasible, because it does not fit in with their company's profit margin goals or requirements.

h2s
11-25-2013, 03:53 PM
It is worth noting that in my many conversations and meetings with Eric, I came to an understanding that PP ran at a fairly low profit margin in comparison to some other companies out there.

Criminally low. Some of the margins literally made the products "why bother" from a business perspective. In fact, that was the reason for the original product drops (like MAP).

PNMike
11-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Criminally low. Some of the margins literally made the products "why bother" from a business perspective. In fact, that was the reason for the original product drops (like MAP).

Im not really going to rant that much here but let me address a few points.

Profit margin - if you think 25-40% profit margin is too much, well im sorry. Most companies run supplement profit margins in the 2-300% range. Literally its not worth my time to make this product for 27% profit. Yes I'll tell you exactly what im making. Then will the board discount Im making 20%.

As far as higher dosing, sure i can dose it at 200mg. This does not account for the unique delivery system which is what made androhard more effective. Wes explained quite well what goes into making softgel caps,etc and the cost involved. Even if you contract this work out, many subs do not want anything to do with hormones for legal reasons.

Pricing. Sure again i can make 200mg caps. Now we have a product for which i have to charge 120.00 to make the aforementioned profit margin. Now this product becomes niche and PN moves very little product, say less than 50 bottles per month. Financially and business sense, not very smart. Tied up money in sitting inventory is not an intelligent choice.

If the board is not interested thats fine, please just say that. Ive been hearing about the rebuilding of PP products for some time. Maybe that will come true, maybe not. Til then this was a solution i was willing to offer. Maybe its time to rethink that. Blackstone seems to be doing well with their product though, and its half the strength of our beta product and 10.00 more expensive. Who knows.

burlyman30
11-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Gotta do what makes sense for YOUR business, Mike. No one was attacking your product or pricing. For better or worse, there will ALWAYS be comparisons made with Androhard, in price, strength, and effectiveness.

weekend
11-25-2013, 06:42 PM
i wasn't saying the product sucks. i would probably buy it now thinking about the price.

the tren may make my posts a bit more aggressive... :/

PNMike
11-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Gotta do what makes sense for YOUR business, Mike. No one was attacking your product or pricing. For better or worse, there will ALWAYS be comparisons made with Androhard, in price, strength, and effectiveness.

All good. Yes you are right. Thats why we've been discontinuing certain products and moving away from others. Thanks for the input fellas. Happy Thanksgiving early to everyone, we'll be getting ready for the big PN Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale. 4 days of savings for all.

burlyman30
11-25-2013, 09:51 PM
All good. Yes you are right. Thats why we've been discontinuing certain products and moving away from others. Thanks for the input fellas. Happy Thanksgiving early to everyone, we'll be getting ready for the big PN Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale. 4 days of savings for all.

Woohoo... you see that, guys?? Another sale at PN! Get in on this and stock up.

Burly's favorite PN products:

1) PeptoPro in Tropical Orange
2) Pro-Blend in Deluxe Chocolate or Blueberry Muffin
3) All-In, Unflavored (I mix with PeptoPro)

PNMike
11-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Unfortunately PeptoPRO has been discontinued. DSM simply requires too much of a minimum order now and we cannot afford it. We are looking for an alternative as we speak.

burlyman30
11-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Unfortunately PeptoPRO has been discontinued. DSM simply requires too much of a minimum order now and we cannot afford it. We are looking for an alternative as we speak.

:eek: I just ran out. :mad:

WesleyInman
11-26-2013, 11:13 AM
I will be honest..i was hoping Mike wouldn't see this. It was a huge favor for him to agree to bottle and cap, increase the dosage so we can all have a better deal on the next best product to Andro Hard!! He clearly isn't motivated by profit. It's tough if you have never designed labels, bottled, capped, listed and then sold the items. Then to do it for free to see "IF" we like it.

"IF" we do then he deservedly has a small profit margin on the next batch. Anyways I know if I went out of my way to do a favor for someone then came on a forum and saw people question it, I would feel disappointed, or almost product 'attacked'. the EpiAndro product should not be in question, this stuff is LEGIT!! It is as strong as AndroHard. Of course not. Is it the next best thing...very possibly.

Bottom line is "I" asked Mike to do this. He has his hands full as is. It is my fault. I don't regret asking him, because I swear by this Epi Andro product. I believe in it. 1000%. If no one else wants this beta batch..I will tell you with certainty that I will personally buy the remaining products..and if Mike doesn't release it, then we still have other options such as Epi Andro RX, LGI, Iron Flex, etc. I approached him as a favor to this forum, only this forum. Remember PN is on probably 10+ plus my store, etc...so this was as very special favor for the SS family.

I know for a fact if Mike says 80mgs..its 80mgs...which is awesome bc 50mgs per capsule x 4 per day was astonishing. And I believe Dmaggio when he says it is 50mgs per cap. The results spoke for themselves.

I will say that in week 2/3 now of the LGI. I am taking the 800mgs ED and I would dare to say even in this thread that the Epi Andro RX by IML worked better for me at 200mgs (so far). So what does that mean? Does LGI have 200mgs per cap? I don't know. Does the delivery system make all the difference? I don't know.

This is not a sales pitch for any of these products. It is the truth.

If anyone wants in on this sale please PM me asap. There are 11 bottles left!! I'm gonna list these on FB as well so they might move quick. We shall see. Thx SS.

h2s
11-26-2013, 11:20 AM

I just want to make it clear that I was not attacking or even making comment on PN's pricing. If anything, the opposite could be said. Eric ran with extremely low profit margins on certain products and after analysis it proved to be a poor business model, and that is why products were discontinued. If I suggested PN did the same, I would be suggesting they risk their financial stability, and that would be non-sensical of me.

PNMike
11-26-2013, 04:33 PM
I just want to make it clear that I was not attacking or even making comment on PN's pricing. If anything, the opposite could be said. Eric ran with extremely low profit margins on certain products and after analysis it proved to be a poor business model, and that is why products were discontinued. If I suggested PN did the same, I would be suggesting they risk their financial stability, and that would be non-sensical of me.

H2S, i didnt take it that way at all. I know what PP did and the margins through my close work with matt and Im not going to post my opinion here because its not needed. In the end good products got confiscated due to poor knowledge of FDA regulation and marketing rules. Being a pharmacist, i knew from day one, you cant compare supplements to prescribed medication, and when reading PP marketing, well it was blatant to say the least. Maybe other stuff was going on but i dont know, and i dont have an interest.

Point is we're an honest company and i never hide anything from anyone. If anything Im too damn honest. Ive already seen my competition black friday sales and Im truly shocked at what we are doing. Who the hell wants 10 of creatine mono for spending 100+ on supplements? Id rather spend the 10 and get 15-20% off at PN...but hey im biased...ahahahahahah;)

h2s
11-26-2013, 04:49 PM
H2S, i didnt take it that way at all. I know what PP did and the margins through my close work with matt and Im not going to post my opinion here because its not needed. In the end good products got confiscated due to poor knowledge of FDA regulation and marketing rules. Being a pharmacist, i knew from day one, you cant compare supplements to prescribed medication, and when reading PP marketing, well it was blatant to say the least. Maybe other stuff was going on but i dont know, and i dont have an interest.

Point is we're an honest company and i never hide anything from anyone. If anything Im too damn honest. Ive already seen my competition black friday sales and Im truly shocked at what we are doing. Who the hell wants 10 of creatine mono for spending 100+ on supplements? Id rather spend the 10 and get 15-20% off at PN...but hey im biased...ahahahahahah;)

..and you have good reason to be. We are all fans :)

burlyman30
11-26-2013, 04:51 PM
..and you have good reason to be. We are all fans :)

Yes. We. Are.

Grape Ape
11-26-2013, 06:18 PM
No peptopro is upsetting.

PNMike
11-26-2013, 06:35 PM
No peptopro is upsetting.

Yep, but we are still trying to fix that and there may be hope in mid dec. Call DSM and ask them why they quadrupled their minimum order for the product and require new approved packaging and labeling. Then ask whey they dont make PF and TN do the same? Their east coast sales director has still yet to give me an answer on any of that.

longBallLima
11-26-2013, 07:10 PM
What is said magical black friday sale? I might buy like i'm storing for the armageddon! BTW Mike, answer your e-mails! LOL

burlyman30
11-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Yep, but we are still trying to fix that and there may be hope in mid dec. Call DSM and ask them why they quadrupled their minimum order for the product and require new approved packaging and labeling. Then ask whey they dont make PF and TN do the same? Their east coast sales director has still yet to give me an answer on any of that.

Frustrating for you, no doubt. :mad:

O_RYAN_007
11-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Just know Mike that we are all supporting you and Your AMAZING COMPANY!! I know I am at least, LOL!!

xxiv
11-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Just know Mike that we are all supporting you and Your AMAZING COMPANY!! I know I am at least, LOL!!

x2. I really like rxwhey products.

Hank!
11-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Thank you Mike.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

PNMike
11-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Fellas i stay with this board because of the respect this board gives PN. I could not ask anymore from anyone on here, I just wish i had more time to come and post and update everyone with new training ideas, pics, etc. Stay posted for the sale, it will be posted up by thursday night. Also, pay attention to your email, you'll see it there too.

WesleyInman
11-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Ok there are "10" bottles left as of right now!!!!

Take advantage of this everyone if you want this...2morrow is my big day at the gym, working all day and I am going to talk to certain clients about buying these.

First come first serve. This may be a "one-time" offer, I dont know. Epi Andro 80mgs per pill is a steal anyway you look at it.... I cant promise these will be here til the weekend!! Mike already has the raws on the way, so this batch is spoken for!! If they aren't gone by next week I am buying the rest of them!!

If you want in, PM me :)

WesleyInman
11-26-2013, 08:21 PM
"8" are left!

WesleyInman
11-26-2013, 11:17 PM
"4" bottles left. All of the rest are spoken for..please PM me if you want these ASAP!!!

Weds is my busiest day of the week..you can msg me to set aside what you need..I will take the orders in the order they come in but please don't think I am ignoring you if you dont' hear from me until late Weds night.

Thanx SS :)

Also, Mike said he is looking for a fix to Pepto Pro..If Mike is on it, there is a good chance he will find another way to get it. I know he doesn't want to discontinue it, but what company can afford to spend 10-20K on one type of protein..Thats what bulk sellers want..its INSANE. If it does come back I personally would stock up.

I know if Problend BB muffin ever was on the way out, I'd buy a trucks worth. I can't live without that stuff!!

h2s
11-27-2013, 08:38 AM

Sad when a company only caters to larger brands. Someone in marketing should give them an explanation on diversification benefits.

WesleyInman
11-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Sad when a company only caters to larger brands. Someone in marketing should give them an explanation on diversification benefits.

Exactly. Greed. Makes no sense. One of my retailers I asked for a discount for a popular PH said they would hook me up if I buy 100 bottles or more. Who the hell can afford to spend 5K on one product and sit on it? I can't.

"2" of the PN epi andro hard are left for sale. All others are gone!!!! THANX SS.

Msg me asap if you want this, I am sure it will sell quick. :)

WesleyInman
11-28-2013, 11:56 AM
SOLD OUT :)

Thanx again SS!! The forum got about half, and the rest I sold to me and a few of my clients.

I am super EXCITED to run this. Can't wait. Can't wait to hear the guys feedback on the forum..if you bought one please do post up..good or bad!!!

Also, just an FYI..Mike was very cool in letting me name this product and do the label..so if you see any striking similarities between this product and the other similar ones on the market, it is because I was impressed with two versions and combined names, label colors, making sure not to violate copyrights or trademarks. I just don't want anyone getting pissed with the play on words, its fair game and I personally like the name :)

WesleyInman
12-03-2013, 10:11 AM
For everyone that bought these, Mike says the product still should be completed on time. We are looking at this Friday to Monday for completion at which time they will ship.

Waiting for the ok on the labels and I will post them up ASAP :)

WesleyInman
12-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Update: Sun Dec 8th.

For everyone that ordered. I spoke to Mike. The products got delayed in customs for a few days, which is not a surprise around this time of year.

Anyways him and the PN crew are working double time to get these capped and bottled as it shows the ingredients as clearing Mon Tues. So if you could bare with me a few days please, we are looking to get these shipped mid week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WesleyInman
12-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Ok so I spoke to Mike today. He says they are shipping THURSDAY for sure.

They will have a basic black and white label to get them shipped quicker. Though color labels were made that will just draw out the process.

I will let everyone know they have shipped. In the meantime if you don't have yours by next Monday/Tuesday please PM me and i will get the tracking info.

I may try to get everyone tracking sooner, but please bare with me..I have about 50+ outstanding orders to deal with so I have time constraints and I am competing this weekend. So again, if you don't see yours please let me know. I will PM tracking here and there over the weekend as I have time, but its limited. Thank you guys :)

WesleyInman
12-17-2013, 08:11 AM
If anyone has not received their PN EPI ANDRO HARD, please PM me ASAP and I will look into where it is. These all have shipped last Thurs so they should all be rolling in for everyone.

Also in the body of the email, please send me your exact order and shipping details that matches your SWOLE SOURCE user name. I did write down "most' of the members user names that match with the name and shipping address on the orders, but I believe there are 2 that I need to match up. So it's simple I just have to match the few remaining User names up with your true name and address. I do have 100% of all the orders written down, just to clarify, so no worries..

For example if "Burly" on SS PM's me and says , "can you update my order". I need to know that Burly is John Smith at 1234 street, Dallas TX. Make sense?

I apologize but I still do not know everyone's real name that has ordered. Please don't take offense, I have processed 1-200 orders in the last 30-60 days and things are starting to blend together in my head LOL.

Regardless, they are all on the way!! THANK YOU!!

Lugnuts
12-25-2013, 09:19 AM
If anyone has not received their PN EPI ANDRO HARD, please PM me ASAP and I will look into where it is. These all have shipped last Thurs so they should all be rolling in for everyone.

Also in the body of the email, please send me your exact order and shipping details that matches your SWOLE SOURCE user name. I did write down "most' of the members user names that match with the name and shipping address on the orders, but I believe there are 2 that I need to match up. So it's simple I just have to match the few remaining User names up with your true name and address. I do have 100% of all the orders written down, just to clarify, so no worries..

For example if "Burly" on SS PM's me and says , "can you update my order". I need to know that Burly is John Smith at 1234 street, Dallas TX. Make sense?

I apologize but I still do not know everyone's real name that has ordered. Please don't take offense, I have processed 1-200 orders in the last 30-60 days and things are starting to blend together in my head LOL.

Regardless, they are all on the way!! THANK YOU!!

any left??

WesleyInman
01-17-2014, 12:18 PM
any left??

Sorry I just saw this :)

A second beta batch of PN Epi andro hard came out recently. So far all feedback is on par with the Epi andro by IML and LGI..so all good reports, not surprisingly.

IN this beta batch I grabbed up a few of these and there are actually 6 of these left if anyone is interested.

Please PM me to purchase!! $30 a piece and 6 dollars for shipping.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/EpiandroNEW1_zpsed986ff0.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/EpiandroNEW1_zpsed986ff0.jpg.html)

O_RYAN_007
01-18-2014, 11:11 AM
I wil say that at 4am/4pm caps of epiandro rx is very close to AH1 at 500mg. The only difference for me between the 2 is the HUGE libido increase I got from AHV1. Epiandro give me a great libido increase, but nothing has given me the bonerdom I got from AHV1. PNs epi-androhard at 3 am/3 pm is better for me than 4am/4pm of epiandro rx. I even took 5/5 with IMLs epiandro RX and that was awesome, but my aggression was WAY TOO HIGH!!! My fuse was so short and I was very snappy, so I backed it back down to 4/4 o epiandro rx. I've used IMLs version and PN version this run, so I now have a good comparison between Primordial's AH, IMLs version, and PNs version, I've also used 1000mg of Stano200 (which sucked in comparison to the all listed before).

WesleyInman
01-19-2014, 09:14 AM
I wil say that at 4am/4pm caps of epiandro rx is very close to AH1 at 500mg. The only difference for me between the 2 is the HUGE libido increase I got from AHV1. Epiandro give me a great libido increase, but nothing has given me the bonerdom I got from AHV1. PNs epi-androhard at 3 am/3 pm is better for me than 4am/4pm of epiandro rx. I even took 5/5 with IMLs epiandro RX and that was awesome, but my aggression was WAY TOO HIGH!!! My fuse was so short and I was very snappy, so I backed it back down to 4/4 o epiandro rx. I've used IMLs version and PN version this run, so I now have a good comparison between Primordial's AH, IMLs version, and PNs version, I've also used 1000mg of Stano200 (which sucked in comparison to the all listed before).

Amazing review!!! Very very cool.

My review I guess is somewhat similar actually, except I never used AndroHard as we all know :(

I have now tried the following Versions and rank them in best to worst as listed:

IML Epi Andro RX- tied for 1st (they are so close I couldn't tell but I also didn't go past 4 ED with either YET)
PN Epi Andro Hard- tied for 1st
LGI- Stano200
FRL 5-Alpha test
Stanozane

And to clarify the one odd thing about this ranking system. The IML and PN versions are clearly the strongest for hardening and overall effects. I got slightly better libido off IML then PN. I actually got the best libido off the LGI Stano- but the LGI stano's other effects were very clearly weaker even when i ran 5 caps or 1000mgs ED.

Maybe I should run a blend? Maybe PN and LGI 4 of each and see what happens?

Sperwer any update on that AHV1 re-creation?

O_RYAN_007
01-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Amazing review!!! Very very cool.

My review I guess is somewhat similar actually, except I never used AndroHard as we all know :(

I have now tried the following Versions and rank them in best to worst as listed:

IML Epi Andro RX- tied for 1st (they are so close I couldn't tell but I also didn't go past 4 ED with either YET)
PN Epi Andro Hard- tied for 1st
LGI- Stano200
FRL 5-Alpha test
Stanozane

And to clarify the one odd thing about this ranking system. The IML and PN versions are clearly the strongest for hardening and overall effects. I got slightly better libido off IML then PN. I actually got the best libido off the LGI Stano- but the LGI stano's other effects were very clearly weaker even when i ran 5 caps or 1000mgs ED.

Maybe I should run a blend? Maybe PN and LGI 4 of each and see what happens?

Sperwer any update on that AHV1 re-creation?

I forgot to mention the hardening effect I get from IMLs and PNs version. I wake up rock hard and dry EVERY morning even if I eat like complete dog crap. My ab veins are coming through like NEVER before. I am on also at 500 mg of test, but my ab veins are ridiculous right now.

markam
01-19-2014, 04:33 PM
I've been following the Epi Andro, Stano threads as I am looking for a viable alternative to Androhard v3.

I've just tried Epi Andro at 4 caps x2, and for me it's preferable to 600mgs Stanodrol.

Next, I will try Stano (Dragon Nutrition) with Swanson Naringin and Bioperine. I will ramp up the dosage depending on results, starting at 800mgs.

Maybe the Naringin and Bioperine and the higher dosage of Stano will be what I'm looking for, we will see.

"-----------

Edit

I think that I'll use grapefruit juice rather than Naringin as from what I've read, may be more effective.

nate3993
01-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Been reading about GFJ acting as an estrogen in ur body. Anyone know of any truth to it?

markam
01-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Been reading about GFJ acting as an estrogen in ur body. Anyone know of any truth to it?

Ask Phoenix Gamer. He's the expert!