PDA

View Full Version : It's Not Fair, Ramone! - Burly's Pheromone Log

burlyman30
11-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Ok... so I can't help but chuckle at the title because at this point, if anyone is being affected by my usage of the pheromone infused Activ-8, it's other guys. To be fair, I have only worn it a few times... 5 maybe. A few times to the gym, and today while running errands (shopping, banking, etc). I have seen none of the "hair twirling" that Wesley keeps mentioning. I haven't noticed any women more interested in talking than usual. I have, however, noticed that some males approach me and are more talkative than they should be. Since I don't know most of these guys, I could not tell you their sexual orientation.

I'll keep trying it... but at this point it's sort of comical. You all have seen my pics and vids, so while I may not be a male model, I'm not the Elephant Man, either. So I don't think it has anything to do with being good or bad looking.

To be fair about all of this, my gym doesn't have a lot of women, so my female contact there is limited to a couple of cuties that work there and maybe one or two others who are working out.

longBallLima
11-27-2013, 02:30 AM
you should become their butt buddy burly, its awesome.

h2s
11-27-2013, 08:40 AM
I had a buddy that used to be hit on by guys all the time at the gym. He is completely straight (almost to an extreme in terms of how he goes through women at times), so it was always insanely funny to witness.

Cobalt
11-27-2013, 11:22 AM
My wife gets hit on by other women more than I do. Makes for an odd evening sometimes, but she won't bring any of them home :(

BoneDaddy
11-27-2013, 11:28 AM
My wife gets hit on by other women more than I do. Makes for an odd evening sometimes, but she won't bring any of them home :(

Remind her of how selfish she's being!

nate3993
11-27-2013, 01:22 PM
That's hilarious. But longball is right. Butt buddies can have a lot of fun ;)

burlyman30
11-27-2013, 01:29 PM
That's hilarious. But longball is right. Butt buddies can have a lot of fun ;)

You advising me about the joy of butt buddies is like me trying to convince you how great sex with a woman is. Lol

ryhigh
11-27-2013, 01:30 PM
You advising me about the joy of butt buddies is like me trying to convince you how great sex with a woman is. Lol

Hahah best thing ive read in a while!

nate3993
11-27-2013, 01:39 PM

Hey. I'm sure pussy feels great. And I can appreciate the beauty in the female body, but actually having sex with a chick? Naw. It's just not manly enough :). too feminine lol

ryhigh
11-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey. I'm sure pussy feels great. And I can appreciate the beauty in the female body, but actually having sex with a chick? Naw. It's just not manly enough :). too feminine lol

lol too funny, so you like the grizzly bear type?

burlyman30
11-27-2013, 03:37 PM

What if she turned on her stomach so you could get a view you are a little more accustomed to? Lol.

Jelisej
11-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Ok... so I can't help but chuckle at the title because at this point, if anyone is being affected by my usage of the pheromone infused Activ-8, it's other guys. To be fair, I have only worn it a few times... 5 maybe. A few times to the gym, and today while running errands (shopping, banking, etc). I have seen none of the "hair twirling" that Wesley keeps mentioning. I haven't noticed any women more interested in talking than usual. I have, however, noticed that some males approach me and are more talkative than they should be. Since I don't know most of these guys, I could not tell you their sexual orientation.

I'll keep trying it... but at this point it's sort of comical. You all have seen my pics and vids, so while I may not be a male model, I'm not the Elephant Man, either. So I don't think it has anything to do with being good or bad looking.

To be fair about all of this, my gym doesn't have a lot of women, so my female contact there is limited to a couple of cuties that work there and maybe one or two others who are working out.

Maybe is time to explore?

Frankie Valli- Grease - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYJgOt0RQfQ)

burlyman30
11-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Maybe is time to explore?

Frankie Valli- Grease - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYJgOt0RQfQ)

Lol

I'm open minded... it's the other end that's closed.

ryhigh
11-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Lol

I'm open minded... it's the other end that's closed.

I see what you did there lol

weekend
11-28-2013, 03:07 PM
I notice more of an effect on guys as well.

When I wear the raw pheromones, I get a lot of guys moving out of my way and apologizing for being in my way.

That's the only consistent effect I've noticed.

My female yoga teacher likes to touch me to "correct my form" when I wear it... But I feel like she is just feelin the swole cause I never can tell where she's trying to move me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and my girlfriend consistently tells me I smell like farts when I wear it. But it seems like I can get her to squirt faster..